Page 371 of 376 FirstFirst ... 271321361367368369370371372373374375 ... LastLast
Results 9,251 to 9,275 of 9396

Thread: Official HG/SS Recent Happenings Thread - [READ THE FIRST POST]

I got to the route west of Cianwood City and I battled some of the trainers. I decided to train against the wild Pokemon there as well since I would have to face Team Rocket and Pryce next. I spent 20 minutes training, then I arrived at the Safari Zone. I healed at the PC and then I wandered around the Safari Zone a bit more. I captured a Sandshrew, but I didn't have any luck capturing the rare Pokemon like Murkrow. I left the Safari Zone eventually and I headed for Ecruteak City. I did some stuff there and then I headed into Mt. Mortar. I got lost though, so I headed back out and I saw Suicune outside. Eusine arrived when Suicune left and I headed to the last part of Route 42. I battled more trainers and I saved.

While surfing to Cianwood City and battling the swimmers along the way Magnemite evolved into Magneton! Once all the swimmers were beaten I arrived on the small island of Cianwood and retrieved the medicine. I couldn't leave just yet though as there was a Suicune to see and a gym to beat. Suicune came first but it ran away which led to Eusine challenging me to a battle which Aipom and Slowking dominated in. Next was the gym. Slowking defeated the trainers and then I challenged Chuck. Slowking defeated Primeape with Confusion and Magneton defeated Poliwrath with Thundershock and a critical hit Spark. I got my badge and HM02 Fly from Chuck's wife so I flew back to Olivine on a random Hoothoot and saved the sick Ampharos. Baoba called telling me the Safari Zone was open but I had more important matters to attend to...another gym battle.

Jasmine, the Steel Gym Leader, was also an easy win. Quilava took care of both Magnemite with Flame Wheel and Slowking beat Steelix with Surf. With my 6th badge I decided to Surf back to Cianwood City and along the way Aipom evolved into Ambipom! I got to the Safari Zone and flew to Ecruteak and ran east to Mahogany Town. People kept mentioning strange things about the Lake of Rage which prompted me to check it out. There I discovered a Red Gyarados which Magneton defeated. After the small victory a man named Lance asked me to help him with his Team Rocket problem which led to both of us finding a secret hideout within a small store. Inside the hideout I kept getting bombareded with the same grunts challenging me over and over! It was obnoxious! I finally escaped that room and took a break after Lance healed my team.

Lv33
    Lv32
    Lv33
    Lv33
    Lv33
    Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

After meeting Bill in Ecruteak City, I went in the Burned Tower to look around and met Eusine and Morty, a Suicune hunter and the gym leader. I also saw my rival Silver, and we had a battle, where I obviously won. I then took on the gym. I lost the first time because it was a pretty tough battle, but the 2nd turn I succeeded. I then made my way to Olivine City, battling trainer after trainer. Once I arrived, I received the Good Rod and saw Silver again, who told me Jasmine was out. I caught a random HM slave Krabby and surfed to get my Charge Beam TM, and then took on the lighthouse, which I annihilated. I met Jasmine at the top, and she told me to go get some special medicine for her Ampharos in Cianwood, which I did. On the way, I decided it was time... for my 5th team member to be caught. After a few attempts, I found my 5th team member, a Chinchou! I put in at the front of my party and beat a bunch of trainers. Unfortunately, it got taken out by a Crit Gyarados, so I sent out my Golbat, who evolved right afterwards!

I finally got to Cianwood, and in the final trainer battle, Chinchou evolved into a beautiful Lanturn! I then took on Chuck, and started with Quilava. He switched out his Primeape for Poliwrath when it was about to die, and then took out Quilava, so I sent out Lanturn. Since he decided to be a dick and spam Hypnosis, Lanturn got taked out, but Crobat beat it. He then sent ut Primeape and I sent out Gloom. Gloom finished it off.

I went out of the gym, received Fly, and took a small break.

So I healed at the Mahogany Town PC upon arrival. I headed north to Lake of Rage and I trained against trainers and wild Pokemon on Route 43. I was there for about 10 minutes and after beating all of the trainers, I arrived at Lake of Rage. I Surfed to the center of the lake and I encountered the Red Gyarados. I battled it and I managed to weaken it enough so that it was captured in a Lure Ball. After catching the Red Gyarados, I met Champion Lance and I agreed to help him fight off Team Rocket. I went south to Mahogany Town and after healing my Pokemon at the Pokemon Center, I went to the little shop there in town. Lance discovered the entrance to Team Rocket's hideout and I saved before going in.

Started off with the gym battle. Frost swept through everyone in Violet gym, except for Pidgeotto. It kept using Roost so i brought in Onix for a quick finish. After the battle, I Grabbed the Togepi egg and headed off for route 32. Before i got to far, I Made a Quick Detour to the Ruins of Alph as I past by. Completely forgetting about the Unown Report I got on the way in, I caught 3 unown thinking i needed them to get the Unown Dex. After that mistake, I went back to Violet to deposit Onix and the unown. Nothing else noteworthy happened on Route 32, until i reached Union Cave. About half way through the cave i realised I needed something to deal with all the Ground types and my Rivals Totodile. After finding out Hoppip can learn Bullet Seed, i went back out to route 32 and caught one named Phyll. Being part Flying type also means that Phyll replaces Chopper on my team.
    By the time i re-entered union cave Phyll was level 11 thanks to the fishermen on route 32. Frost evolved during the trip through Union Cave and everyone was lvl 14 by the time we reached Azalea Town.

Took a Break after healing my pokemon at the Pokemon Center.

Team

Frost/Quilava lvl 14
    Phyll/ Hoppip lvl 14
    Webling/Spinarak lvl 14

I entered Team Rocket's HQ, but I was discovered and I had to battle Team Rocket grunts. I defeated them, but I accidentally got discovered again because of the alarms. I eventually defeated more Team Rocket grunts and I made my way to the place where the controls for the alarms were. I shut them off and I went deeper into the hideout. I met up with Lance again and after he left, I battled some more Team Rocket members. I eventually got the first password and after searching around some more, I got the second one. I was about to enter it when Ariana came. I battled her with Lance and we defeated her easily. Once that was done, we got to the main generator room. I saved before fighting the Electrode.

I decided to try and catch all the pokemon in soul silver. I just started and got my female totodile and named her Jawlah. I'm also going to use golem, victrebell, togekiss, magnezone, and ninetales.

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I helped Lance defeat the Electrode at Team Rocket's HQ. I captured the last one and then Lance rewarded me with an HM that I would need later on. He left the HQ and I followed after him. I went to the Mahogany Town Pokemon Center and I healed my Pokemon there. I swapped some Pokemon around too and then I headed for the Mahogany Gym to challenge the Gym trainers and Pryce. I walked inside and slid on the icy floors and I battled some Gym trainers and their Ice-type Pokemon as I proceeded to Pryce's location. I got to the last room and I finished off the last Gym trainers in there. I solved the ice puzzle and I managed to arrive at Pryce's area. I saved there before battling him for the Glacier Badge.

I got to Violet city. After catching everything up to that point. Now I'm in the sprout tower and will finish battling the trainers and catch a ghastly.
    Current team
    Jawlah the totodile lv 10
    Bash the geodude lv 10
    Kayla the bellsprout lv 8

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I battled Gym Leader Pryce and he used his Seel and I used Ampharos. I defeated Seel easily and then he sent out Piloswine. I defeated it with Quagsire's Surf and then Pryce sent out his Dewgong next and I decided to go with Ampharos again since it had the obvious type advantage. I had Ampharos use a single Shock Wave attack and that was enough to defeat Pryce's Dewgong. I won that battle at long last and I obtained the Glacier Badge from Pryce along with the Hail HM. I slid on the ice on my way out of the Gym, but then I got a call from Professor Elm and I heard Team Rocket's little announcement on the radio. I healed at the Pokemon Center and I flew to Goldenrod City. I saved at the Pokemon Center.

I caught a vastly and a Wooler right away. Then I beat Falkner really easily. After that I got the togepi, hatched it and then caught a hoothoot and spearow. My togepi was unfortunately adament and had hustle so I decided to use spearow instead. I then caught a mareep and a hoppip, battled the rest of the trainers, caught a magikarp and a tentacool, got through the union cave, did the solwpoke well, caught a slowpoke, and am now battling the trainers in the azalea gym.
    Jawlah the totodile lv 13
    Bash the geidude lv 13
    Kayla the bellsprout lv 13
    Spearow lv 14

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I tried getting in the Goldenrod City Radio Tower, but I couldn't get past the guard there. I had to go to the Goldenrod Tunnel and get a Team Rocket outfit first. I returned to the Radio Tower and I got to the stairs before my rival blew my cover. I had to battle the a Rocket grunt there and afterwards, I headed to the second floor and battled more grunts. I leveled up my team and then I headed for the third floor. I defeated more Rocket grunts there and after doing some more stuff, I battled one of the Team Rocket Executives. I left the Radio Tower afterwards and I headed to the Goldenrod Tunnel again since I needed to save the director of the Radio Tower. I battled my rival while I was down there and then saved.

After clearing out the remainder of the Rocket Hideout I headed to the gym and let Magneton and Quilava due the majority of the work. Pryce proved easy for that dynamic duo and I got my 7th gym badge. Professor Elm called me about some strange signal in Goldenrod City and asked me to investigate. It's a Team Rocket takeover! I began clearing out floor after floor after floor after floor after floor after floor of grunts. It eventually led me to heading underground where Quilava evolved into Typhlosion in a battle against my rival! I eventually returned to the Radio Tower and before I knew it I had saved the day!

I returned to Mahogany Town and ran east towards the Ice Cave. The chilly cave proved no match for my knowledge of ice sliding and it was only a few minutes until I arrived in Blackthorn City. After healing I ran south and captured my final team member, a Phanpy!! I returned to Blackthorn City and took a break.

Lv37
    Lv37
    Lv37
    Lv37
    Lv37
    Lv20

I solved the puzzle at Goldenrod Tunnel and I managed to get underneath the Department Store and save the director of the Radio Tower. I left after I was sure that he was safe and I headed back to the Radio Tower. I climbed once again and I faced off against the other male Executive and Ariana. I climbed all the way to the summit and I faced Archer. I managed to defeat his Houndoor easily with Quagsire, but his Koffing gave me a bit of grief for a while. I had to swap out to my Togepi in order to defeat it. Luckily though, Togepi finally evolved into Togetic after that battle. I used it against Archer's Houndoom too and I defeated him. Team Rocket left and I was rewarded by the director. I saved as I left for Blackthorn City.

I slapped the Exp Share on Phanpy and traveled down Route 45 numerous times to defeat all the trainers for that experience. At this point I realized Gina has yet to call me so I took matters into my own hands by heading to the Pokeathlon. It took awhile because none of my Pokemon excelled at anything in particular but I saved up enough points, purchased a Leaf Stone, and evolved my Gloom into a Vileplume!! I returned to Blackthorn City and challenged the gym. After the first battle in the gym Phanpy evolved into Donphan! I continued through the gym and made it to Clair.

Magneton went up against Gyarados and defeated it with 2 Thundershock's. Slowking took out both Dragonair with Ice Beam and Vileplume defeated Kingdra thanks to a critical hit Sludge Bomb! Clair refused to give me my badge and made me take a test. I headed behind the gym and passed this test after which Clair gave me my badge and a TM. I took a break after healing in the Pokemon Center.

Lv38
    Lv38
    Lv38
    Lv38
    Lv38
    Lv28

I flew to Mahogany Town and I walked to Route 44. I then headed for Ice Path and I battled trainers along the way. I got to the cave eventually and I slid around the ice for a while. I eventually managed to get to the next floor of Ice Path and I picked up some items. I ran into some wild Swinub and then I encountered a wild Jynx as I reached the next floor. I captured that since I needed an Ice-type for Clair's Gym. I headed to the exit of the cave and I saw a Kimono Girl. I helped push her out of the way and then I headed for the exit. I arrived in Blackthorn and I went to heal at the Pokemon Center. I withdrew Jynx from the PC and I headed for Ice Path again to train. I leveled Jynx up and then I flew to Cianwood.

After receiving Fly, I flew to Olivine City and delivered the medicine to Jasmine and Amphy. I then got a call from Baoba, and went to the Safari Zone, defeating every trainer in the route before, for some good training. I then took on the 6th gym finally, which was a pretty easy win with Lanturn and Quilava. Finally, I was able to continue towards Mahogany Town. I travelled north towards the Lake of Rage, and after going west on a different path and receiving a few stuff, I met Lance by the lake and battled a Red Gyarados, which was good experience. I got a red scale, which I used to trade for the (finally) Exp Share!! I gave it to Pineco, and went to take on Team Rocket. After one of the battles, Pineco evolved too! I finally got to ruin Team Rocket's plans by taking down all the Electrodes with the help of the newly evolved Forretress. I then finally took on Pryce, and won my 7th badge.

After a concerning call from Prof. Elm, I flew over to Goldenrod to deal with MORE Team Rocket. Great. Whoever thought of adding so many low level Rattatas and Zubats is an idiot. Eventually, however, I did knock them all out in the radio station... and then moved on to the underground... and back to the radio... but eventually, I did save Johto. I took a break afterwards.

I trained my team some more along Route 48. I also did some more training against various trainers around Johto by calling them for rematches on my Pokegear. I trained for another hour and then I flew back to Blackthorn City to challenge Clair at the Blackthorn City Gym. I got inside and I battled the first Gym trainers inside there. I tried using Jynx against them, but some of the trainers inside the Gym had Water-types like Seadra. I had to switch over to Ampharos a couple of times, but I managed to beat all of the Gym Trainers eventually. I had some difficulty with the moving platforms at the Gym, but I eventually figured out how to work them and I reached Leader Clair's place. I saved the game before challenging her.

Started off with a talk to Kurt. Then came Slowpoke Well, where I Decided to Catch a Slowpoke to help Phyll and Webling against Fire types. Eventually ended up with a Slowpoke named Greece. (as in Greece Lightning )
    Kind of useless, but Greece also came with a Lagging Tail attached. Togepi also hatched from its egg while exiting Slowpoke Well. Decided to take Togepi back to New Bark Town so Elm could see it. This also gave me the chance to Train Greece up a bit. Greece reached level 9 by the time Elm saw Togepi. On the way back i tested out the Old Rod on route 32, but couldnt fish up a single pokemon. By the time we got back to Azelea Town, Greece had gotten to level 11. To further level up Greece i had her face off against the rest of Team Rocket in Slowpoke well. Had some trouble with poison, but thats what antidote is for. Once that was done i got the Fast Ball from Kurt and gave him some Green Apricorn since i had so many.

Will face the gym next time, since that trip to New Bark Town and Back took along time.

Team

Frost/ Quilava lvl 14
    Phyll/ Hoppip lvl 14
    Webling/ Spinarak lvl 14
    Greece/ Slowpoke lvl 13

After slaying the good sis Clair, I had to enter the Dragon's Den. I healed at the Blackthorn City PC first, then I walked to the Dragon's Den. I got inside and I battled a couple of trainers while I was there. I Surfed to the shrine at the center of the lake and then I had to use Whirlpool to Surf across a maelstrom. I got to the shrine and I entered. I talked to the Elder inside and after answering his questions, I was allowed to leave. Clair came by and she handed me the Rising Badge since I had officially passed the Elder's test. Once she left, I found the Dragon Fang item in the Dragon's Den and I Surfed back out. I ran into Clair again just in time to receive the Dragon Pulse TM from her. I saved before heading out again.

I finally caught a pinecho in ilex forest after catching an Oddish. After that I went back to Azelea town and caught an aipom and a her across. Next I went through the forest and got to route 34 where I beat the trainers and caught 2 drowsee and an Abra. I still need an excegute, krabby, and ditto.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I left the Dragon's Den and then I healed at the PC again. I was supposed to visit Professor Elm's lab back in New Bark Town, so I headed south to Route 45 and I trained against the trainers on the way south. I battled and I captured some Pokemon and reached New Bark Town, where I got a Master Ball from Professor Elm. I flew to Ecruteak City since I had to battle the Kimono Girls. I got there and began to battle. I had an easy time against Jolteon and Espeon especially, but Umbreon didn't want to go down. I eventually beat it along with the others and the Kimono Girls headed to the Whirl Islands to summon Lugia. I flew to Olivine City and I Surfed towards the Whirl Islands. I saved at the island on the far right.

I caught the 3 I mentioned last time.After that I went through the underground path in Goldenrod, got the bibike, and then got my 3rd badge. It was pretty difficult but I managed. After that I beat the trainers on route 35 and caught a nidoran male and female. Then I did the bug catching contest and caught a butterfree and a caterpie. I could of caught a scyther if the stupid butterfree didn't use poisonpowder on Bash >.> After that I beat everyone in the national park and got the quick claw, after that I caught my 5th tream member, a female vulpix and beat the trainers on route 36. I also caught a stantler and sudowoodo. Then I beat the trainers on route 37, beat the trainers in the burned tower, caught a koffing and a magmar, beat the trainers in the gym, got my eevee, beat the trainers on route 37, and caught my final team member, a magnemite.
    Current team:
    Jawlah the croconah lv 22
    Bash the geodude lv 22
    Kayla the weepinbell lv 22
    Troy the fearow lv 22
    Rao the vulpix lv 22
    Eltoid the magnemite lv 16

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I explored the Whirl Islands and then I found a cavern. I entered that one and I headed around and then went down some steps. I saw a sage person there, so I knew that I was in the right cave. I went all the way down and I entered the Lugia's domain. I saw the Kimono Girls there and they did their summoning dance with the Tidal Bell. Lugia appeared and I went to battle it. I managed to weaken it a lot and I chucked as many Ultra Balls at it as I could. Those didn't work, so I put Lugia to sleep with Sleep Powder. I chucked more Ultra Balls at it while it was asleep and I captured it eventually. I was relieved and once all of the stuff was done with, I flew to Blackthorn City and stocked up on Ultra Balls and saved.

I finished getting everyone except Eltoid to lv 23 and catching everything. Then I beat Morty very easily. His gengar couldn't do much to Troy. After that I went to Olivine and got the good rod. With it I caught 2 krabby and a corsola with my last remaining great balls. After that I traded away 1 krabby for a voltorb, finally ibeat all of the trainers in the lighthouse.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Page 371 of 376 FirstFirst ... 271321361367368369370371372373374375 ... LastLast