Page 372 of 377 FirstFirst ... 272322362368369370371372373374375376 ... LastLast
Results 9,276 to 9,300 of 9402

Thread: Official HG/SS Recent Happenings Thread - [READ THE FIRST POST]

I wandered over to Route 45 since I was finally able to go to Kanto. I decided that I wanted to finish up training in Johto first though, so I headed back to Dark Cave. I trained there against the wild Pokemon and I also caught a wild Wobbuffet there. After training, I decided to deposit my Jynx for a while since I wouldn't need her anymore, but I kept Graveler since it would be useful later on. I evolved Graveler via trade and I finally left for Kanto and I went through Tohjo Falls. I challenged trainers along the way and I managed to heal at a rest house there. I picked a Blue Apricorn and I left for Victory Road. I battled a couple more trainers, got my Gym Badges checked by the guard at the gate, and I entered Victory Road.

I returned to New Bark Town where Professor Elm gave me a Master Ball which I'll save for another time. It was then that I was told to visit the Kimono Girls in Ecruteak City where I kicked some Kimono butt! After the series of victories I headed to the Tin Tower (Screw you Bell Tower!) and climbed to the top where I beat Ho-oH for experience. I returned to New Bark Town and surfed over to Kanto for the first time! I entered Tohjo Falls and realized I had forgotten to teach Slowking Waterfall so I went to my bag and WHAT THE HECK HOW DOES SLOWKING NOT LEARN WATERFALL WHAT IS THIS GARBAGE I DON'T EVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I captured a random Tentacool and left my worthless Waterfallless Slowking behind. I hurried through the Routes ahead of me and beat all the trainers in my way. Eventually I made it to Victory Road which was oddly abandoned, like my Slowking. At the end I encountered Silver who proved as worthless as he had prior. He stormed off and I arrived at the Indigo Plateau. I entered the majestic building and decided now was as good a time as any to finish off my team. I traded Magneton to a far off land and when it returned it had evolved into Magnezone! I took a break after the trade.

Lv40
    Lv39
    Lv39
    Lv39
    Lv39
    Lv34
    Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

I pushed aside some boulders inside Victory Road and I wandered around the many floors of cavern for a while. I battled wild Pokemon along the way and I finally found the correct path to take. I was about to head out the cave when my rival appeared and we had another battle. I accepted his challenge and I battled him. It was an okay battle over all, but I did have trouble against his Haunter. I beat it my Golem eventually, but I had to leave to heal my Pokemon. I arrived at the Indigo Plateau and I healed all of my Pokemon right away. I then went back to Victory Road to pick up some items as well as to train my team. I spent around 45-50 minutes there grinding and I saved the game once I leveled up my team.

I got to Cianwood city after battling some of the swimmers. After that I caught a tentacreul and then got everyone to lv 29. In the process I evolved Bash, Kayla, and Rao. Then I beat the trainers in the Cianwood gym and then beat Chuck extremely easily with just Troy and Kayla because his stupid primeape just used double team after I used aerial ace XD After that I went back and did everything with surf which included catching a chinchou, shellder, 2 poliwhirls, quagsire, natu, and smeargle, and finally lapras. Now I will transfer over Eltoid to my platinum version to evolve it into magnezone then battle Jasmine.

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I trained for another hour and returned to the Pokemon League and I entered Will's chamber. We battled and I used my lovely Ampharos against his first Xatu and then once that was defeated, I used Quagsire against his Exeggutor. I won with Ice Beam and then Will sent out his Slowbro. I defeated it with my Meganium's Petal Dance and then I used Ampharos against his second Xatu. I beat his Jynx with Golem and then I headed for Koga's room afterwards. That second battle was a lot harder since Koga kept using moves that inflicted status problems. I defeated his Venomoth and Ariados with my Magmar and I fought the others with Quagsire. I finally beat him and then I saved as I got to Bruno's room next.
    Last edited by Lorde; 30th August 2014 at 11:31 PM.

I beat Jasmine with absolutely no problems. Bash beat the magnemite and Rap took out the steelix. After that I went to route 47 and after catching a kinglet, machoke, and golbat in the cliff cave caught a seel. Then I beat all of the trainers on route 47 and then caught 2 gloom and a girafarig in route 48. After that I went to the safari zone and caught a geodude for Baoba then caught what I needed. I caught a psyduck, jigglypuff, skiploom, rhyhorn, Mr. Mime, misdreavus, and a marril., then I went to hunt down suicune again, then caught a golden and finally did everything I could currently do in mt. mortar.
    Current team
    Jawlah the feraligatr lv 30
    Bash the golem lv 30
    Kaylah the victrebell lv 32
    Rao the ninetales lv 30
    Troy the fearow lv 30
    Eltoid the magnezone lv 32

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I got to Bruno's chamber and battled him. His Hitmontop was crushed by my Fearow's Fly attack and then Bruno sent out his Hitmonchan. I switched to Quagsire and I defeated Hitmonchan with a critical hit Earthquake attack. Afterwards I used my Fearow again against Bruno's Hitmonlee as well and I won that battle with another Fly attack. I swapped out to Quagsire again and I used that against Bruno's Onix. I then had to face Bruno's Machamp and that battle was difficult. Machamp actually beat Fearow and I had to use my Magmar and Meganium. I managed to win that battle eventually and I had to revive my Fearow afterwards and restore my Pokemon with Super Potions before moving on. I saved in Karen's room.

I caught a flaffy on that route and tried to find a mankey and then discovered you can't catch them in soulsilver XD. After that I got to Mahogany town then went north. I caught a pidgeoto and a venonat 15 minutes before the end of morning, then I beat all of the trainers on the way to lake of rage. Then I got secret power and hidden power. The I caught the red gyarados after restarting once because I forgot to use a quick ball. After that I went back to Mahagony, did everything in the rocket hideout including catchin g a electrode, and then beat Pryce very easily with just Rao using 4 calm minds and then killing everything. After that I flew to GFoldenrod and then got the return tm which I taught to Troy, after that I beat mostly everyone in the radio tower including Petrol, everyone in the underground, and am now finishing up the radio tower.
    Current team:
    Jawlah the feraligatr lv 35
    Kayla the victrebell lv 35
    Bash the golem lv 35
    Rao the ninetales lv 35
    Eltoid the magnezone lv 35
    Troy the fearow lv 35

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

After slaying the Elite Four, I awoke in my room. I went downstairs and then to Professor Elm's lab since he wanted to talk to me. He gave me the S.S. Ticket so I could board the S.S. Aqua. I flew to Olivine City and I was about to access the ship when Professor Oak appeared and upgraded my Johto Dex into a National Dex. I got on the S.S. Aqua and I battled the trainers on board. I eventually had to find a lost little girl and I located her in the captain's room. I played with her a bit and then I got off the S.S. Aqua and arrived in Vermilion City. I was walking along when Suicune appeared. Eusine appeared as well and once he left, I healed my Pokemon at the local Pokemon Center. I saved in front of the Vermilion City Gym.

Seems me posting here cant stop my boredom with Johto. Takes me 1-2 weeks just to get enough done for one post.

Since Phyll Doesnt learn any flying type moves until lvl 40, Frost was mostly on his own in Bugsys Gym. Greece did Help out with the Double battle, though. Scyther being Bugsy's first pokemon always surprises me, but a few Smokescreens made the Battle alot easier. After i got the Badge i went back and grabbed my Friend Balls from Kurt. With Phyll being unable to train in Ilex forest with all the bug pokemon i took him back to Union cave to train till level 16. Then came the rival battle. His Zubat caused the most trouble, as everytime i switched a confused pokemon out he'd confuse the next. After the Fight, i headed back to union cave to catch a Rattata to use cut. On my way to Ilex forest, i deposited Webling and Togepi into the PC. While going through Ilex i caught a Paris named Francis, just because. Also, taught Headbutt to everyone along the way. Found a lvl 6 Butterfree in the first tree i Headbutted and caught it just for the level difference. Did the whole Daycare event with Lyra and Finally made it to Goldenrod. Did the Machop Trade, then made my way to route 35.

Once i reached the National Park, i decided to save and wait for Bug Catching Contest tomorrow

Team

Frost / Quilava lvl 17
    Phyll / Hoppip lvl 17
    Greece / Slowpoke lvl 17
    Muscle / Machop lvl 12

I finally got inside of the Vermilion City Gym and I battled and slayed two of the Gym trainers inside of the Gym and then I tried to find the switches to unlock Lt. Surge's room that were hidden in trash cans. I found one, but then I lost the other. I kept trying until I managed to find both of them and then the electric doors around Lt. Surge's room shut off. I battled the final Gym trainer and then I took on Lt. Surge. I had an easy time against his since I had Golem's Earthquake on my side. I beat Lt. Surge's Electabuzz with my Quagsire though, since it needed to level up some more. Once the battle was done, I got the Thunder Badge and a TM. I left the Gym, healed at the local PC and headed for Saffron City.

I caught a tangela and a lickytong. Then I went to dark cave and caught a dunsparce. After that I caught everything I could in the safari zone. Then I went through the ice path and caught a swinub and a delibird. I then went down the next route, beat all of the trainers, and caught a teddiursa and a skarmary. After that I got everyone to lv 38 and while doing so I caught a jynx. Then I beat the trainers in the black thorn gym and Clair who was pretty easy. After doing that I went to new bark and got the master ball, then beat the kimono girls who almost destroyed me >.> then I went to the whirl islands and caught a horses but most importantly caught Lucia. I didn't even need to restart the fight O.o after that I caught a speaking in tojho falls, beat all of the trainers on route 26 and 27, caught a doduothat I didn't need, and a ponyta. After that I went through victory road and caught a ursering then battled my rival. Now I'm getting everyone to lv 45. Also forgot I caught raikou and entei.
    Current team
    Jawlah the feraligatr lv 40
    Bash the golem lv 40
    Kayla the victrebell lv 40
    Rao the ninetails lv 44
    Troy the fearow lv 45
    Eltoid the magnezone lv 45

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I battled along Route 6 and managed to level up my team from the experience and I healed at the Pokemon Center in Saffron City once I arrived there. I wandered around a bit and then I headed for the Saffron City Gym to challenge Sabrina. I got inside and I warped around to the different rooms within the Gym. I battled the Gym trainers and I left to heal after I beat three of them. I eventually returned to defeat the rest. I found Sabrina's location within the Gym, but I had to leave to do some last minute training. I headed for the route between Saffron and Lavender Town and I trained there for a little while against the trainers. I returned to Saffron eventually, healed and returned to the Gym to challenge Sabrina.

I just finished getting everyone to lv 45. I also remembered to turn back on the battle scene because I almost always forget. After that I beat the elite 4. All pretty easy. Next was Lance who put up a fight but I managed to take him down. As I was watching the hall of fame scene I dropped my Ds on the table. Not even that far and the game froze. Now I have to battle Lance all over again XPP

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I finally declared a battle with my good sis Sabrina at the Saffron Gym and she was easier to beat than I expected. I used Golem against her Espeon and I knocked it out with Earthquake. I then swapped out to my Ampharos and I used that against Sabrina's Mr. Mime. Once Mr. Mime fainted, I used my Fearow against her Alakazam and I won the battle with Fly. I obtained the Marsh Badge and a TM from Sabrina and then I left the Gym and healed at the Pokemon Center. I then went west towards Celadon City. I arrived and I went to the Game Corner to play Voltorb Flip. I then went to the Celadon City Department Store and I purchased some items as well. I left to the Celadon Gym and I saved once I got inside.

Started off by winning the Bug Contest. The winner was a lvl 13 Pinsir at half health. Once i got back to Goldenrod, i spent about an hour playing Voltorb Flip. Only won 48 coins though so i couldnt get anything. Next up came the Gym. During the first battle, i realised that i forgot to heal my pokemon from the trip to National Park. After a trip to the pokeCenter, Muscle Swept through the Rest of the gym trainers. Only other pokemon i used in the gym was Phyll in an attempt to put Miltank to Sleep. Unfortunatly, Phyll kept flinching or missing attacks and was of no use. Muscle then managed to take down Miltank with little trouble. After the fight, i collected the Squirtbottle and a bkie and made my way back toward the National Park. Along the way Phyll evolved. Visited the Pokeathlon Once i got to National Park, because i figured i'd have to come here eventually. Had Muscle the Machop, Francis the Paras, and Claw the Pinsir take on a Power Pokeathlon. We won by only 7 points with a total of 337 points.

After the Event was over i took a Break.

Team

Frost / Quilava lvl 18
    Phyll / Skiploom lvl 19
    Greece / Slowpoke lvl 18
    Muscle / Machop lvl 20

I entered the Celadon City Gym and battled against the Gym trainers and moved around the Gym's garden maze. It was going well until my Ampharos fainted and I had to heal my Pokemon at the PC. Once I got back, I couldn't find my way again, so I had to roam around for a while. I eventually reached Erika's place and I battled her. Her Bellossom was pretty difficult to beat for some reason, but I took it down with Ampharos eventually. Erika's Victreebel was also a powerful opponent, but I got lucky and managed to strike it down with my Jynx's Blizzard which scored a critical hit. I then battled her last two Pokemon and then I won the Rainbow Badge from her. I also got a TM and I saved before leaving the Gym.

I caught everything I could catch pretty much in kanto except for the radio pokemon and got all 8 badges. I also had really good luck with some of the rare pokemon. Like chansey was my 3rd encounter and seadra was my 3rd as well. I'm about to catch articuno.
    Current team
    Jawlah the feraligatr lv55
    Bash the golem lv 56
    Kayla the victrebell lv 55
    Troy the fearow lv 56
    Eltoid the magnezobe lv 56
    Rao the ninetales lv 55

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

So I exited the Celadon Gym and I headed for the Celadon Pokemon Center to heal my Pokemon. I did that and then I headed east to Cycling Road since I wanted to take that road to Fuchsia City. I got to Cycling Road and I battled some of the Bikers who were hanging around there. I managed to beat a few of them before my Pokemon got weak and I had to return to the Pokemon Center to heal them. I eventually returned to Cycling Road and I captured a Slugma in the tall grass. I kept heading south afterwards, just battling some more Bikers. I reached Fuchsia City and I wandered around looking for stuff to do. I found the Pal Park building as I was exploring the city and I saved before transferring some Pokemon.

HA! I finally completed my Johto pokedex!! Now I am on to complete the National pokedex up to Sinnoh, I've completed Kanto as well. I really think Heartgold/Soulsilver is the best pokemon game out there!
    Last edited by Aquarelle; 12th September 2014 at 2:07 AM. Reason: ask for tips in the help thread

So I finally challenged Janine and she sent out her Crobat and I sent out my Golem to battle against it. I used Rock Slide and Crobat fainted since it was weak against Rock-type attacks. I then used my Magmar against Janine's Weezing and I defeated it with a strong Flamethrower. Janine sent out her Ariados afterwards and I used Magmar's Flamethrower again. I defeated her second Ariados with Quagsire's Surf attack, then I moved on to her Venomoth which was a lot tougher than I had expected it to be. I had to use Jynx's Ice Beam attack to defeat Venomoth and then I got the Soul Badge and a TM from Gym Leader Janine. I healed at the Pokemon Center, then I saved before heading north to Cerulean City.

After saving Johto, I finally managed to continue on my adventure. I headed to Blackthorn City, evolving Quilava into Typlosion, and also evolved Gloom into... *drum rolls* Bellossom. In blackthorn city, the first thing I did was head south and finally complete my team by catching a Phanpy, and giving it the Exp. Share. My team was super underleveled, so I cleared that route too. Still pretty underleveled though (levels 35-36, plus like, 29 level Donphan). We are pretty reckless though, so we went to the gym anyways. After clearing the trainers, we arrived to the end and met Clair. Lanturn took down Gyarados, Crobat took out Dragonair #1, Forretress took down Dragonair #2, and Lanturn completely stalled Kingdra with the always helpful, douchebag Stockpile strategy.

After going through a ridiculous test, I finally earned the freaking badge. My team was still way too underleveled, so I decided to just train my whole team up to around level 40 (which is what I'm doing now...) So...

I decided to walk towards Lavender Town. I made my way east to Route 15 and then I realized that I had a Chansey outbreak, so I captured a Chansey and then I headed north along the bridges on the eastern part of Kanto. I arrived in Lavender Town and I healed at the Pokemon Center since I had battled trainers on the way there. I bought some healing items at the Poke Mart, then I visited Mr. Fuji's house and then the House of Memories. I visited the Lavender Town Radio Tower as well. I then walked towards Saffron City and I headed north until I reached Cerulean. I talked to the various NPCs in town, then I visited the Cerulean Gym only to find a Rocket grunt inside. He left, then I headed to Route 24.

Spent some time on HeartGold yesterday. I wanted to get some Pokemon to use on one of my spare copies of Platinum, so I decided to produce the eggs on HG. What I did was that after filling my party with eggs, I saved, then hatched them to check their stats, Natures, etc. If I liked one of the offspring, I would make note of which egg it came from and then soft reset my game since I wanted the eggs to hatch on the Platinum game so that I wouldn't risk the Pokemon disobeying me.

Anyway, I eventually received three eggs containing a Staryu, Skorupi, and Gible with acceptable stats. I traded them over to my Platinum file and hatched them. Then, I traded them back to HG. Later, I will EV train them and level them up before trading them again.
    Last edited by Aquarelle; 21st September 2014 at 10:37 AM.

After slaying Gym Leader Misty, I decided to head towards Vermilion City and make the trip to Pewter City before going to challenge Blaine at the Seafoam Islands. I flew back to Vermilion City and I used the Pokegear's Poke Flute music to awake the Snorlax in front of Diglett's Cave. I battled it afterwards and I managed to capture it in an Ultra Ball. I healed my team at the Vermilion Pokemon Center and I entered Diglett's Cave. I went all the way to the other side and I came out on Route 2. I cut down a tree and I arrived in Pewter City. I explored the city a little bit after that and I obtained the Rainbow Wing needed to wake Ho-Oh at the Bell Tower. I got to the Pokemon Center and I saved after swapping Pokemon.

Page 372 of 377 FirstFirst ... 272322362368369370371372373374375376 ... LastLast