Page 377 of 377 FirstFirst ... 277327367373374375376377
Results 9,401 to 9,408 of 9408

Thread: Official HG/SS Recent Happenings Thread - [READ THE FIRST POST]

Started making preparations for EV training the Gible and one of the Staryu I hatched. I needed to pass the Pokerus onto both Pokemon, so I did some trainer rematches in order to do that and earn some money for vitamins as well. I had a few battles against regular trainers, but they didn't give much money so I decided to try Gym Leader rematches instead. Since the time I was playing was considered Sunday night, I phoned Blue and battled him several times at the Fighting Dojo in Saffron.

Once I had a lot of money and both Pokemon had the Pokerus, I rode my bike over to Celadon. I headed into the department store and purchased all the vitamins I'll need at the moment. Will EV train the two Pokemon soon.

I returned to the Radio Tower after I healed my Pokemon at the PC and I climbed until I reached the floor that had a locked door. I battled a Team Rocket Executive as I was heading into another floor. I defeated him easily and then I saw Ariana again as I climbed further. I battled against her too and her Arbok was a challenge for me. Once I had defeated her, I gained access to the top of the Radio Tower. I met Archer there and after talking, we battled. He sent out his Houndour first and my Graveler defeated it with Magnitude. Archer used his Koffing afterwards and my Typhlosion defeated it with Flame Wheel. Archer only had his Houndoom left and I used Quagsire's Surf attack to defeat it. Archer lost and I saved.

Alright, so I got around to EV training my Gible last night. I gave it some of the vitamins I purchased earlier, then made it hold a power item. I flew to Cerulean and headed north over the Nugget Bridge. Then, I started Surfing on the little lake right beside the bridge and fought a bunch of Goldeen in order to get Attack EVs. When I was done with that, I switched power items, returned to Johto, and flew over to Blackthorn City. I Surfed on the water behind the Gym and battled some Magikarp until my Speed was maxed out. I then gave Gible one HP Up to get its remaining 6 EVs and then got an Effort Ribbon for it.

Team Rocket left the Radio Tower and the director arrived to thank me and gave me the Silver Wing. I left the Radio Tower afterwards and I had my Pokemon healed at the PC. I bought some items at the Department Store next and I also played the Voltorb Flip at the Game Corner. Once that was done, I headed to the Pokeathlon Dome. I participated in some of the courses and I managed to win a couple of times. I flew back to Mahogany Town and I headed east towards the Ice Path. I picked up a Red Apricorn when I arrived and then I started battling the various trainers in the route. I Surfed into the center of the lake and I encountered the roaming Entei. I couldn't capture it, but I did capture a wild Weepinbell.
    Last edited by Lorde; 23rd December 2014 at 2:18 AM.

Last night, I EV trained my Staryu. I gave it the remaining vitamins I purchased a few days ago and then went back to Kanto again. I flew to Vermilion City and then headed to the route above it. On the water there, I defeated some Psyduck until Staryu's Sp.Attack EVs were full. After that, I returned to Blackthorn and defeated more Magikarp to get Speed EVs. Got my last six EVs using an HP Up I happened to have left in my bag, then got an Effort Ribbon for Staryu.

Then, I used a Water Stone to evolve it into Starmie. Next time, I'll probably train Starmie and my Gible some more.

I continued to battle against various trainers at Route 44 and afterwards, I entered the Ice Path. I slid around on the ice and then I arrived at the area of the cavern that had normal ground. I encountered a wild Swinub and Jynx there and I captured both for my collection. I continued to wander around until I reached the first ice puzzle. I had to slide towards certain rocks in order to get to the other side. Once I had finished, I picked up some stuff and then I headed down to the lower floor of the cavern. I had to push some boulders with Strength, but those helped me solve the next ice puzzle. I picked up some more items and then I slid on more ice. I saved my game shortly before helping a Kimono Girl off the ice.

Found a shiny Doduo on the route west of Viridian! Marks my first HG shiny, second random shiny, and eleventh overall. Not counting chained duplicates or the Red Gyarados.
    Last edited by Aquarelle; Today at 12:27 AM. Reason: needs 3 sentences

I talked with a Kimono Girl and I helped get her off the ice. She left the Ice Path and I arrived in Blackthorn City next and I headed to the PC to heal my darlings. I also swapped Pokemon on the PC, then I explored the town some more. I visited the Move Deleter's house and I had him delete one of my Quagsire's HM moves. I then visited the local Poke Mart and I shopped for Ultra Balls there. I left to the Blackthorn City Gym afterwards and I battled a couple of the Gym trainers inside. Their Pokemon were a challenge though, so I left the Gym to heal. I then decided to train my Swinub so that it would evolve into a Piloswine. I withdrew said Swinub from the PC and I wandered south towards Dark Cave to train it there.

Page 377 of 377 FirstFirst ... 277327367373374375376377