Page 376 of 376 FirstFirst ... 276326366372373374375376
Results 9,376 to 9,396 of 9396

Thread: Official HG/SS Recent Happenings Thread - [READ THE FIRST POST]

I walked through Cianwood City and got a free Shuckle at a house and I deposited it in my PC. I headed out and I arrived at the northern area of town. I saw Suicune, but it fled when I walked towards it. Eusine then appeared and he challenged me to a battle. I defeated him quickly and then he left to stalk chase after Suicune again. I healed my darlings at the Cianwood City PC and then I entered the Cianwood City Gym to challenge Gym Leader Chuck for the Storm Badge. I battled against the Gym trainers inside the Gym and I eventually reached the place with the button that would stop the waterfall from falling on Chuck. I healed at the Pokemon Center once again and then I returned to the Gym to battle Chuck.

So since I recently became the Sinnoh Region champion, I started on HeartGold
    My team I want:
    Typhlosion:
    Flamethrower
    ThunderPunch
    Aerial Ace
    Undecided move
    Pidgeot
    Aerial Ace
    U-turn
    two Undecided moves
    Gyarados
    Ice fang
    Ddance
    Waterfall
    EQ
    Ampharos (Until I get Eevee for Jolteon
    Jolteon
    Thunder Bolt
    Thunder Wave
    Shadow Ball
    Undecided move
    Dragonite
    Ddance
    Fire Punch (For Ice types)
    Dragon Claw
    Brick Break
    Last Pokemon is undecided
    My team is kinda messy right now
    If anyone wants to help me pick my last Pokemon I'm open to suggestions

Finally Got Eevee, At the Pokeathlon to get a thunderstone.
    Thinking out Having Ampharos as a switch out for Jolteon's spot, Might as well do it.
    Magikarp is a pain to raise but it'll be worth it.
    Got 2100 Coins and bought Dratini.
    Can't seem to get really good at the Pokeathlon.
    I get like 200-290 points each time, usually, so I'm not really that bad.
    I still don't know what my last Pokemon will be. *Still will read suggestions and please say why You suggest*
    My team At the Moment:
    Magikarp (Gyarados)
    Level 16 Female
    Splash
    Tackle
    Near Evolving!
    Flaaffy (Ampharos)
    Level 17 Female
    Thundershock
    Tackle
    Growl
    Thunder Wave
    Pidgey (Pidgeot)
    Level 17 Male
    U-Turn
    Sand-Attack
    Gust
    Quick Attack
    Quilava (Typhlosion)
    Level 21 Male (He kinda got overleveled by accident)
    Quick Attack
    Tackle
    Flame Wheel
    Ember
    Dratini (Dragonite)
    Level 16 Male
    Leer
    Thunder Wave (really good supporting move in my opinion)
    Twister
    Dragon Rage (really effective with Most trainers)
    Eevee (Jolteon)
    Level 5 Male
    Tail Whip
    Tackle
    Helping Hand
    My team is forming slowly, but it'll get there eventually
    I was thinking if I had Stealth Rocks it'd help, it helped on Diamond.
    Last edited by Aquarelle; 16th November 2014 at 11:10 PM. Reason: merged double post

I finally battled Gym Leader Chuck. Chuck used Primeape and I used my trusty Noctowl against it since he had the type advantage against Fighting-types. Noctowl's Air Slash beat Primeape and then Chuck used his Poliwrath and I used Quagsire against it. I wasn't able to land that many powerful attacks with Quagsire though, so I used my Gloom. Even with Gloom, it still took a few attacks to make Chuck's Poliwrath faint. Once that was done, I got the Storm Badge and Focus Punch TM from Chuck. I left the Cianwood City Gym afterwards and I obtained the Fly HM from Chuck's wife outside. I healed my Pokemon at the local Pokemon Center after the Gym battle with Chuck, then I saved before returning to Olivine City.

I haven't posted in a while because I have been doing lots of things on HG.
    I beat all 16 gyms, Defeated Champion, and currently training Pokemon Reserves
    My reserves so far:
    Vaporeon (for Gyarados)
    Shadow Ball
    Surf
    Ice Beam
    Undecided move
    I plan to defeat Red so I'm leveling up some Pokemon
    Umbreon (Tank/Staller)
    Confuse Ray
    Shadow Ball
    Dark Pulse
    Payback (Going to get Rest Most Likely)
    Typhlosion (Mixed Sweeper)
    Rock Slide
    Flamethrower
    Aerial Ace
    Focus Blast
    I am Most Likely going to use these Pokemon For Red
    Gyarados/Vaporeon (undecided)
    Umbreon
    Jolteon
    Typhlosion
    Pidgeot
    Dragonite (Currently a Dragonair needs to Evolve)
    I am not sure if Gyarados will be better than Vaporeon because Gyarados has DDance (really Helpful) But Vaporeon has more Bulk.
    I'll Probably use Vaporeon (I'll have 2 flying types instead of 3)

I returned to Olivine City and visited the Poke Mart and shopped, then I left for the local Lighthouse once more since I had to give Jasmine her SecretPotion. I climbed the Lighthouse and I soon reached the top floor. I gave the SecretPotion to Jasmine at long last and she used it to heal her Ampharos. With that settled, Jasmine returned to the Olivine City Gym. I left the Lighthouse as well and then I went to do some training since my Pokemon were still under-leveled. I trained for about 30 minutes against the wild Pokemon in the tall grass at Route 38 and I managed to evolve some of my Pokemon. I healed at the Olivine City Pokemon Center afterwards and I saved my game before going back to the Olivine City Gym.

So I decided to use my Original team to beat red
    I might catch a zubat to evolve it so Pidgeot has a Reserve
    I plan to make a second team for reserves
    my original team and current levels/moves
    Pidgeot Male Lvl 44 Flyer
    Fly
    Roost
    U-turn (originally for E4)
    Return
    Added roost so it could last longer (it is needed) but it really wont work on electric moves and ice moves
    I was thinking of adding aerial ace (never misses/better than fly)
    Umbreon (tank/staller)
    Male Lvl 44
    Confuse Ray
    Dark Pulse
    Shadow Ball
    PayBack (looking for a healing move like rest?but i dont want to do the voltorb flip)
    Jolteon Special Sweeper
    Male Lvl 48
    ThunderBolt
    Shadow Ball
    Strength (is going to be removed soon)
    Sand attack
    Dragonair (Mixed sweeper when evolves)
    Male Lvl 44 (cant wait til 55)
    Surf
    Dragon Rush
    Whirlpool (its going to be gone when i battle red)
    Dragon Pulse
    Red Gyarados (Physical Sweeper)
    DDance
    Ice Fang (for Lances Dragonites)
    EQ
    Waterfall (Stab)
    Typhlosion Mixed Sweeper
    Male Level 46
    Focus Blast
    Flamethrower
    Aerial Ace
    Rock Slide

I sashayed into the Olivine City Gym next and I challenged Gym Leader Jasmine. She sent out a Magnemite and I used my Quagsire against it. I had it use Surf and that defeated Jasmine's Magnemite. Jasmine sent out her Steelix afterwards and I used my Typhlosion against it. I had Typhlosion use Flame Wheel and that damaged Steelix, but it wasn't enough to defeat it. I had to endure Steelix's next attack, but I defeated it with a second Flame Wheel after that. Only Jasmine's second Magnemite remained for me to deal with and my Typlosion took care of it with another Flame Wheel. I defeated Jasmine and I won the Mineral Badge and the Iron Tail TM from her. I left the Olivine City Gym after that and saved.

literally just defeated the johto league my team is:
    typhlosion lv.59
    flamethrower, eruption, focus blast, swift
    yanmega lv.60
    bug buzz, air slash, shadow ball, protect
    i caught myself an electabuzz to use on my team from the safari zone, however im making my way to kanto and i still have 3 slots open for my team. i would appreciate any adviceas to who i should pick?

So after leaving Olivine City, I walked north and I stopped by MooMoo Farm to give some Oran Berries to the sick Miltank that was there. I collected a Green Apricorn from a tree nearby as well and then I made my way east again to Ecruteak City. Once I was there, I headed towards the gatehouse that led to Mt. Mortar. I Surfed across a lake and I cut down a tree since I saw the Legendary Suicune resting on the other side. Suicune fled when I got near it and Eusine the Suicune stalker appeared. He chased after Suicune again and I entered Mt. Mortar's cavern afterwards. I got lucky and found a wild Marill inside and I captured it for my Dex before exploring the rest of the cavern and I saved after 15 minutes.

Today, I spent some more time at the Pokeathlon on my HeartGold. I decided to do the Jump course since I really like that one and entered with the Politoed/Raikou/Latios team I used last time. I easily placed first in this course, winning all three events.

After winning, I took the escalator downstairs to view all my records and whatnot. I saw that Raikou only needed to win two more courses, Skill and Power, in order to become a medallist Pokemon. So, I figured I'd try to win both those courses with Raikou. I tried the Skill course first using the same Pokemon as above. The snowball event was up first, which is my least favourite event by far and one that I usually really struggle with. I totally bombed on my first attempt, getting only like 3 hits, so I soft reset and tried again. Got really lucky on my second attempt with 30 hits. After that, winning the whole course wasn't too hard.

Next, I went outside the dome and purchased some Aprijuice. I gave it to Raikou to boost its Power stat and then returned to the dome. I swapped out Latios and Politoed for Nidoking and Pinsir and then entered the Power course. Did pretty well and won that course with a record score, so now my Raikou has won every course in the Pokeathlon.
    Last edited by Aquarelle; 16th December 2014 at 3:11 AM.

I explored more parts of Mt. Mortar and I battled a few trainers. I eventually left the cavern and I arrived in Mahogany Town and I healed my darlings at the Pokemon Center. I swapped Pokemon on the PC as well afterwards and then I walked north since I had to get to Lake of Rage in order to face the Red Gyarados. I went through the first gatehouse and I battled a trainer outside. I was too lazy to walk through the tall grass part of the route, so I used the toll gate. I paid Team Rocket a fee and then I continued north. I battled a few more trainers and then I arrived at the lake. I used Surf to go into the middle of the lake and I challenged the Red Gyarados. I captured it easily in an Ultra Ball and then I saved.

A couple nights ago, I went to the Battle Frontier on HG in order to pass the time and to hopefully win some BP. I decided to go to the Battle Factory and do the level 50 challenge to see if I could do better than the last time I tried it. I was given some rental Pokemon to choose from and picked out a team of Larvitar, Ariados, and Turtwig. Won the first battle easily and swapped out Turtwig for a Flaaffy. The second battle was a bit haxy due to Larvitar missing Rock Slide several turns in a row, but I managed to pull through and win. I won several more battles, then swapped Flaaffy for a Sableye before winning the seventh match as well. I received some BP and then I went back outside and saved.

After catching the Red Gyarados, I saw Lance at the shore. I talked to him and he talked more about Team Rocket's schemes and how they were experimenting with Pokemon evolution using radio waves. He asked for my help stopping them and I agreed to help him. Lance left to Mahogany Town and I walked south. I decided to battle the trainers that I had neglected before just to earn a more experience, then I arrived in Mahogany Town. Once I was there, I healed my Pokemon at the local Pokemon Center and I then entered the suspicious local shop. Lance was inside and he managed to uncover the hidden entrance to Team Rocket's HQ within the shop. I saved the game shortly before entering the hideout.

Returned to the Pokeathlon earlier tonight. I wanted Zapdos to become my next medallist Pokemon, since it only needed to win two more courses to become one. I assembled a team of Zapdos, Raikou and Latios and entered the Skill course kill me plz. This time, I didn't totally implode during the snow throw game and actually managed to place second in it. The other two courses were fairly easy for me to win, so fortunately I was able to win the whole course on my first attempt today. Next, I had to do the Stamina course. I swapped my Latios for Snorlax and then began the minigames. I won all three games and the course. Zapdos is now a medallist Pokemon on my HG, my seventh one iirc.

After that, I used the PC and released a few breeding rejects I still had around. There were also a few unhatched eggs I had stashed away in a box, so I took the time to hatch them all and got some Staryu and a Gible and Skorupi. I checked their IVs and kept a few that had some 31s.

I entered Team Rocket's HQ and I saw a Team Rocket grunt after I set off an alarm. I battled him and I beat him, but another grunt showed up. Once the second Team Rocket grunt had been defeated, I deactivated the alarm. After I had disabled the alarm so that I could walk around without battling Team Rocket grunts all the time, I headed for some stairs and I eventually saw my pal Lance again . He said that we needed passwords to enter the main room at the hideout, so we split up to locate those. I battled even more Team Rocket grunts as I made my way deeper into the hideout and I eventually managed to get one of the passwords after I defeated a Team Rocket grunt. I saved my game shortly after doing that.

Well, today I got another copy of SS since my original one died after deleting my save file a few times. I got my Cyndaquil, named him "Blaze" because that's what I originally named him on my now dead cartridge. caught a Mareep named "Amphy" (because any Ampharos or it's pre evos will always be best when named Amphy ), and I beat Falkaner, and now I'm on my way to Union cave.
    Last edited by Aquarelle; 16th December 2014 at 11:30 PM. Reason: 3 sentences please
    My shinies: Sableye, Polar Pattern Vivillon
    My events: Celebi, Diancie

Proud owner of 2 3DS', a Aqua blue 3DS and NES controller themed 3DS XL!

I ran through Team Rocket HQ and I soon arrived in a room and I saw Petrel there. We battled each other and I managed to defeat his Zubat, Koffing and Raticate with Ampharos. Afterwards, the Murkrow that was there ran away and I followed it since it knew the password that would unlocked the locked door. I followed it all the way to the locked door and it helped reveal the final password. Ariana appeared with a Team Rocket grunt and she challenged me to a battle. Thankfully Lance arrived to help me and we faced off against those two together. Lance and I defeated Ariana and the Team Rocket grunt fast and I saved my game before helping Lance battle the wild Electrode inside the main generator chamber.

So last night, I started breeding again on HeartGold because there are some things I want to get done at the Battle Frontier, but most of my Pokemon aren't that good. I decided to breed for a new Starmie first, so I stuck one of the Staryu I had left over from earlier in the Day Care with a Ditto. So far, I've hatched a bunch of eggs and have gotten Staryu with several flawless IVs. However, I'm having trouble getting a Staryu with both the right Nature and Ability. Getting way too many with Illuminate. :/
    Will continue hatching eggs shortly.

Lance and I split up in order to stop the Electrode and then Lance gave me the Whirlpool HM afterwards for all my help. He left the HQ next and I left as well. I healed my Pokemon at the Mahogany Town PC next and then I headed back to Mt. Mortar to train my darlings a bit more for the Mahogany Gym battle. I trained in the cavern for about 20 minutes and then I sashayed back to Mahogany Town. I entered the Mahogany Gym once my training regimen was done and I started to battle against Skiers and Boarders and their Ice-type Pokemon inside. I managed to slay all the Gym trainers soon thanks to all the training I had done and I solved the Gym's sliding puzzle, then I saved before challenging Gym Leader Pryce.

Hatched a million more Staryu eggs. I continued to have some bad luck when it came to getting the Nature/Ability combo I wanted. Kept hatching a lot of Timid/Illuminate and terriblenature/Natural Cure Staryu. Eventually, though, I finally managed to hatch one that was Timid/Natural Cure with perfect Hp, Sp. Attack, and Speed. I also happened to hatch another Staryu around the same time with the same Nature and Ability as well as some decent IVs, so I decided to keep that one too so that I can raise two different Starmie.

While I was hatching eggs, I phoned a couple trainers for rematches. I battled some of the trainers who give you vitamins after defeating them since I'll need vitamins for EV training later on and I never seem to have enough money on this game.

Now, I'm breeding for a new Garchomp. I've only hatched a few Gible eggs so far, though.

After beating Pryce, I left the Mahogany Gym and got a call from Professor Elm, who told me to listen to Team Rocket's broadcast. Team Rocket had taken over the Goldenrod City Radio Tower and I healed my party at the PC. I then exited the Pokemon Center and I flew back to Goldenrod City. I saw tons of Team Rocket grunts who had taken over the city there and I ran around town a bit and I entered the Goldenrod Tunnel. I managed to disguise myself as a Team Rocket grunt and I went to the Radio Tower. Once inside I walked towards the stairscase, but my rival appeared before I could enter the second floor. He blew my cover by accident and I had to battle a Team Rocket grunt before I could proceed further.

Page 376 of 376 FirstFirst ... 276326366372373374375376