Page 378 of 378 FirstFirst ... 278328368374375376377378
Results 9,426 to 9,428 of 9428

Thread: Official HG/SS Recent Happenings Thread - [READ THE FIRST POST]

Yesterday I went back to Victory Road in order to train my darlings there after arriving at the Indigo Plateau. I trained for over an hour there, but my team's levels didn't seem to be improving much. I had to attach Lucky Eggs to my Pokemon, but even those didn't speed up the training as much as I hoped. I returned to Johto after training for 40 minutes and I quickly headed to National Park to participate in the Bug Catching Contest there. I captured a wild Beedrill and I barely won third place. I deposited Beedrill in my PC after the contest ended and then I headed north to Ecruteak City after that. I wandered around a bit and I talked to the Kimono Girls again, then I picked some Apricorns south of the city and saved.

Took a break from the Battle Frontier in order to go back to breeding. I plan on raising a Scizor to use at the Battle Tower in the future, so I dumped the Scizor I had in my PC off at the Day-Care with one of my Ditto. I started collecting eggs after that and rode around on my bike until they all hatched.

Once my first batch of eggs was hatched, I went to the Battle Tower to check the IVs of the baby Scyther. One of them had outstanding potential, but didn't have all the flawless IVs I wanted. I stored it in the PC just in case I needed it, then went back to the Day-Care to get more eggs. One of those eggs hatched into a Scyther with 31 IVs in HP, Attack, and Speed, which is pretty good for me. I think I'll go with that one.

So in the future, I'll have to EV train that Scyther as well as the spare Staryu I have.

So I went back to the Indigo Plateau and I healed my Pokemon at the Pokemon Center counter, then I stocked up on Full Restores. I entered Will's chamber since I finally felt confident enough in my team. I challenged him there and he sent out his first Xatu. My Ampharos defeated it easily with Thunderbolt and then I had to battle against Will's Exeggutor. I used my Noctowl's Fly attack against it and I slayed it. I defeated Will's Jynx with my Typhlosion's Lava Plume attack and then I used Ampharos's ThunderPunch attack against Will's Slowbro. All that was left after that was Will's second Xatu, which I defeated with Ampharos's Thunderbolt attack. I defeated Will and I saved my game after getting cash from him.

Page 378 of 378 FirstFirst ... 278328368374375376377378