Page 382 of 382 FirstFirst ... 282332372378379380381382
Results 9,526 to 9,527 of 9527

Thread: Official HG/SS Recent Happenings Thread - [READ THE FIRST POST]

So I helped Lance defeat the Electrode that were being used as a power supply at the Team Rocket HQ, then I received the Whirlpool HM from Lance as a reward. I left the facility and healed my darlings at Mahogany Town's Pokemon Center, then sashayed back to Route 43 and got the Sludge Bomb TM, then I trained. I visited the Mahogany Town Gym next and I slipped on the icy floors and pushed cubes of ice, then I fought Gym trainers and their Ice-types. I soon reached Gym Leader Pryce's spot and fought him. I used Meganium's Magical Leaf to defeat Pryce's Seel and Dewgong, then I defeated his Piloswine with my Heracross's Brick Break. I won the Glacier Badge and Hail TM from my good sis Pryce next and saved.

Won seven more battles at the Battle Castle today, bringing my current streak to 28 wins. This round of seven was definitely the most challenging one so far and I had to spent points to heal my Pokemon several times. However, the trainers weren’t too hard to beat overall and I never came close to losing or anything.

After that, I flew to Cherrygrove City. I wanted to stock up on Apricorns, so I went out to the surrounding routes and picked Apricorns from the trees. Then, I continued walking all around Johto and obtained the Apricorns from nearly every tree.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    *Glares at you enviously*
    ~ * * ~

Page 382 of 382 FirstFirst ... 282332372378379380381382