Page 381 of 381 FirstFirst ... 281331371377378379380381
Results 9,501 to 9,505 of 9505

Thread: Official HG/SS Recent Happenings Thread - [READ THE FIRST POST]

I left Route 34 and arrived in Goldenrod City. After dashing to the PC, I visited the Department Store and Bike Shop and I got a Bicycle. I then visited the Goldenrod Tunnel place and fought trainers there and got the Fashion Case from Lyra, then I ran to the Radio Tower. I got the radio added for my Pokegear and I headed over to the Goldenrod City Gym and thrashed Gym trainers and their Normal-types. I soon fought Gym Leader Whitney as well and defeated her Clefairy with Flaaffy and Geodude. I then fought against Whitney's Miltank and slayed it with Hoothoot and Bayleef. I won the Plain Badge and Attract TM and left the Gym and I snatched the Squirtbottle from the Flower Shop and I saved before heading out.

Today, I spent some time at the Battle Factory in HeartGold. I continued my active level 100 streak in Singles, which was at 28 wins. I selected a team of Gyarados, Suicune, and Mamoswine since they seemed like the best choices out of the rental Pokemon I was given.

I won the first four battles with some struggles. Many of the Pokemon I went up against carried Thunder Fang, which obviously caused trouble for my two Water types. I didn't swap any of my Pokemon, though, since none of my opponents' Pokemon were that appealing to me tbh.

Ended up losing on the 5th battle. I was doing okay at first, but then got screwed over by a Trick Room Slowbro that finished off Suicune and then OHKOed Mamoswine.
    I wasn't that invested in that streak, so losing there didn't really bother me. Might start a new streak soon just for fun/BP, though.
    ~ * * ~

So next I left Goldenrod City and dashed to Route 34. I left my Wooper at the Pokemon Day Care, then I sprinted north to Route 35 and made my way to National Park. I battled trainers including a Juggler on Route 35 as I wandered around and I arrived at the tall grass and I battled against wild Pokemon for experience. After catching a wild Yanma for my Dex, I entered the gatehouse that led in to National Park and I decided to visit the Pokeathlon. I saw Magnus outside and then I visited the Pokeathlon Dome. I wandered around there and after competing, I sashayed to National Park. I received the Quick Claw from the chick with the Persian and I went into the tall grass. I saved my game after catching a Sunkern there.

Started a new streak at the Battle Factory today. I rented a team of Tangrowth, Whiscash, and Dugtrio (four out of the six Pokemon I could choose from were Ground types…) and started battling. Throughout my challenge, I swapped Pokemon a few times: Dugtrio for Ampharos, Whiscash for Magmortar, and then Ampharos for Mamoswine. I did not have much trouble winning seven battles in a row. The trainers were pretty easy and their Pokemon did stupid things like spamming the same status move on every turn. After I defeated seven trainers, I received some BP and then saved.
    ~ * * ~

I fought trainers at the National Park and next I dashed east towards Route 36. I arrived and slayed more trainers and the route that led into Ecruteak City was blocked by a strange tree. I used my Squirtbottle and fought the Sudowoodo. I caught it eventually and then I strutted north to Route 37. I battled against a Psychic and Twins and then I caught a wild Stantler in the tall grass and grinded for 30 minutes and I also picked a Blue, Black, and Red Apricorn from Apricorn trees, then I dashed under an archway and arrived in Ecruteak City. I visited the Pokemon Center to heal my team and I encountered Bill fixing something inside of there. He returned to his home in Goldenrod City and I saved before leaving.

Page 381 of 381 FirstFirst ... 281331371377378379380381