Page 51 of 374 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 9342

Thread: Official HG/SS Recent Happenings Thread - [READ THE FIRST POST]

Speeding up a little, but still trying to go at a snail's pace in order to wait for a friend of mine to get the game. (He's supposed to be my rival, and while I wanted to start at the same time he did, I just couldn't wait...I'm sure he'll catch up in no time)

Today...
    - Freya got cocky with her Absol, Growlithe, and Doduo, who all know dark-type moves! Doduo 1-HKO's Ghastly, but the next two Haunters put EVERYONE to sleep multiple times...Before Freya can make a donkey out of herself, she magically appears outside the gym (turned the game off).
    - Freya buys a few awakenings and only grinds for ten minutes. Returns to gym, and Morty is actually a bit easier with all the awakenings. Gengar's Shadow Ball was nothing to Absol, though the previous Haunter with their excessive use of hypnosis nearly proved to be a problem. Fog badge is obtained and Freya smothers her Absol with lovins.
    - Freya ventures to the Lighthouse, where a weird variety of people have decided to train. ...There are NO Pokemon in there, guys. WTF are you training against? Each other? There's a beach outside, people!
    - Realizing Fiertando the Phanpy is very close to evolution, Freya selfishly neglects the rest of her Pokemon to level up Phanpy.
    - Phanpy evolves into the ridiculously powerful Donphan (who still refuses to learn the simplest of ground-type moves like Dig or Magnitude! WTH). Ignoring the increasingly ill Amphy entirely, Freya forces the ubiquitous photographer to take a picture of the occasion.
    - Disgusted with Freya's actions, Jasmine informs Freya that if she does not retrieve medicine from across the freaking ocean, Freya has no chance of having a gym battle for the Mineral Badge. Freya snaps and loudly rebukes Jasmine, calling her a lazy joke of a trainer for not taking Amphy to the Pokemon Center or getting the medicine her damn self. Seriously, woman, POKEMON CENTER. LESS THAN A BLOCK AWAY. Before Jasmine bursts into tears, Freya agrees to retrieve the drugs because there's a gym in that direction anyway.
    - Freya notices her Pokemon are level-handicapped and decides to try training on the route between Mahogany and the Lake of Rage.

Dolcissimo (Bayleef): Lv. 23
    Crisis (Absol): Lv. 23
    Fiertando (Donphan): Lv. 25
    Scherzando (Growlithe): Lv. 22
    MezzoForte (Doduo): Lv. 23
    Luminoso (Chinchou): Lv. 23

The Johto Chronicles Part III:

Got a lot done in the last two days:
    - SCORE!!! Got a Dratini from Game Corner (apparently I am good at the new game :P)
    - Sent it to Pt for some crunch training (got it caught up with rest of team)
    - Continued up rte 35. dealt with the trainers, collected the items.
    - Caught any new pokemon
    - Continued on 36, caught Sudowoodo (no nickname, not going to use)
    - Caught Growlithe (trained and evolved in Pt): Gabara (added to team)
    - Got a new HM
    - Made way up 37, dealt with trainers, got items
    - Went to pokemon center in Ecruteak. Collected all items.
    - Saved Kimono Girl
    - Went to Burned Tower, spanked Rival, met Beasts, collected items
    - Healed, destroyed Gym (Eggman owned all :P)
    - Headed on rte 38
    - Ran into Raiku (Put it to Sleep, False Swiped it, Caught it (20 balls later)), added to team
    - Went back to rt3 36 then to rte 38 (to get Entei on 38) then repeated performance with Entei (put it in box, will use later)
    - Made way through rte, beating trainers, collecting items, catching new pokemon)
    - Arrived at farm (healed miltank, scored seal case) (brought berries over from Pt)
    - Continued down Continued down rte 39, made it to Olivine.
    - Healed, collected items, went to Light House
    - Owned it and made it to top, talked to Jasmine
    - Left Light House, made way to rtes 40 and 41.
    - Beat all the trainers, landed at Cianwood. Healed.
    - Got medicine and Shuckle
    - talked to lady outside gym, headed North
    - Saw Suicune, battled Eusine, spanked him
    - Assaulted gym, left no prisoners (Eggman strikes again)
    - Finally got Fly. Flew back to Olivine.
    - Gave medicine to Jasmine, followed her to Gym, spanked her
    - Used fly to explore all areas pre-Goldenrod and collected all items and fought new trainers.
    - Explored Union cave and Ruins of Alph (need to solve one more puzzle)
    - Brought Spike to Elm (jerk prohibited me from trading it :P)
    - Collected Heavy Balls, dropped of White Apricorns
    - Went to Mohagony, healed
    - Went up rte 43, beat all trainers, collected all items
    - Went to Lake of Rage, collected all tide up items
    - Caught Male Jolly Red Gyarados (12 SRs) (ahh Red Gyarados, how I missed you :P)
    - Joined Lance and destroyed Team Rocket base (caught all the Electodes :P)
    - Scored Whirlpool HM
    - Assaulted gym, schooled trainers (Gabara owned all)
    - Got message about TR in Goldenrod
    - Flew there and healed
    - Disguised myself as TR member, but stupid Gin ruined it
    - Took out first wave of TR members and Petrel
    - Went to underground, fought Gin, punished him for interfering
    - Took out second wave of TR members, saved station manger
    - Healed, then back to Radio Tower.
    - Finished off TR, saved day.
    - Went to Bug Catching Conest, caught every bug available (dex filling), then with a minute to go, caught Scyther and won the contest, saved.
    (whew)

Team:
    Gabara (Arcanine) lv 33
    Guiron (Raiku) lv 41
    Megalon (Feraligatr) lv 36
    Gappa (Fearow) lv 34
    Eggman (Exeggutor) lv 34
    Dragonair (can't think of a nickname) lv 33

Badges: 7
    MY FIRST EVER RANDOM SHINY!: (4/15/2011)

If you add me P/VM me.

Spoiler:- CREDITS:

I've just been doing a bit of training here and there after beating Whitney. Caught Sudowoodo this time instead of killing it like normal, for data. I'm waiting for my boyfriend to catch up with me so I don't get to far ahead of him. Evolved Zubat/Golbat and Rilou while I did it. Added Jolteon to the team, after much fiasco, and now I'm just waiting for him.

Team:

Aaron (M) Lvl. 24

Lea (F) Lvl. 24

Charles (M) Lvl. 24

Leon (M) Lvl. 24

Joshua (M) Lvl. 24

Helen (F) Lvl. 24

twittertumblrlast.fm

I started my SS journey today, first off i picked Cyndaquil and went to see Mr Pokemon who gave me a "mystery egg", then i captured a Pidgey, Ratata, Sentret and Hoothoot.

Currently though i'm stuck in the Cherrygrove Pokemon center because i'm not opening my DSI until later and i need to trade the rest of my team over from platinum.

Also the Pokewalker is adorable, i have my Cyndaquil on it currently and i recently caught an oddish ^^.
    <3 CHARIZARD FAN FOR LIFE!! <3
    Torchic//Tailow//Shroomish//Aron//Ralts//Spheal

Default Torp's Pokemon SoulSilver After Game Journey Part 22

Torp VS Misty
    Brave Fly VS Golduck(Brave Fly wins and is recalled)
    Electrify VS Lapras(Electrify wins and is recalled)
    Bull-G VS Quagsire(Bull-G wins and is recalled)
    Electrify VS Starmie(Starmie wins)
    Bull-G VS Starmie(Bull-G wins)

My Pokemon Team:
    Torp Jr./Feraligatr LV 57
    Surf
    Waterfall
    Ice Fang
    Crunch

Fire Ball/Typhlosion LV 57
    Flamethrower
    Eruption
    Swift
    Headbutt

Tiny Leaf/Meganium LV 57
    Magical Leaf
    Petal Dance
    Cut
    Body Slam

Brave Fly/Dragonite LV 57
    Dragon Pulse
    Fly
    Aqua Tail
    Whirlpool

Electrify/Ampharos LV 56
    Discharge
    Signal Beam
    Iron Tail
    Flash

Bull-G/Granbull LV 57
    Return
    Strength
    Focus Punch
    Subtitute

Badges: 12

Expected in Part 23: Torp VS Janine
    Last edited by Torpoleon; 21st March 2010 at 2:46 PM.

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

so i did restart SS, and began with chikorita again. i restarted so i can play through it and my HG at the same time. This is mainly to see if i can beat the game faster with chikorita since everyone says she's the hardest to use.

So in Soulsilver, i did all the normal stuff like getting my bag and choosing a starter. Then on the way to mr pokemon chikorita reached lvl 8. Beat Red-Haired Paul no problem and gave the egg to elm. Got my Pokeballs from marill while Ethan stood around looking at the sky, then caught me a pidgey. Used pidgey all the way to Violet city so it's lvl'd match chikorita's. Quickly made it through Sprout tower thanks to pidgey and got flash. Pidgey Then took out almost all of falkner's gym, everyone pokemon fell to her wing except pidgeotto who KO'd my pidgey with 1hp left. Chikorita took care of it, B4 it could roost again.

2 hours in and pidgey is lvl 14 while chikorita's lvl 12.

Still unsure what pokemon i will catch for either game's team.

Currently playing Heart Gold...

Since last time, when I only had a Chicorita and a shiny Butterfree, I have managed to add two more pokemon to my team, thanks to the PokeWalker. I have a wonderful little Magby to add to the team and a Kangaskahn powerhouse. I've completed the first four gyms, and I'm on my way to Olivine City. Still haven't lost to a gym leader, which makes me happy. Whitney was actually very easy using Butterfree's stun spore and Kangaskahn's flinching Headbutt.

Current team:
    Bayleef -> Level 21 w/Miracle Seed: [Razor Leaf/Tackle/Synthesis/Reflect]
    Shiny Butterfree -> Level 21: [Gust/Confusion/Stun Spore/Sleep Powder]
    Magby -> Level 22: [Ember/Fire Spin/Faint Attack/Sunny Day]
    Kangaskahn -> Level 22: [Fake Out/Mega Punch/Headbutt/Bite]

I need to find a good special-based water pokemon... I'll find one eventually.
    I scream in the night for you... Don't make it true...Don't Jump....
    The Lights will not guide you through, they're deceiving you, please don't jump...
    Don't let memories go of me and you, the World is down there, out of view... Please...Don't Jump... Don't Jump!

... And if all that can't hold you back... Then I'll jump for you.

Default Torp's Pokemon SoulSilver After Game Journey Part 23

Torp VS Janine
    Bull-G VS Crobat(Bull-G wins)
    Bull-G VS Ariados(Bull-G wins)
    Bull-G VS Ariados(Bull-G wins and is recalled)
    Torp Jr. VS Weezing(Torp Jr. wins)
    Torp Jr. VS Venomoth(Torp Jr.wins)

After that, I continued on all the way up to Lavendar Town and even had a run in with Eusine and Suicune. Now, I am going to go wake up the Snorlax.

My Pokemon Team:
    Torp Jr./Feraligatr LV 60
    Surf
    Waterfall
    Ice Fang
    Crunch

Fire Ball/Typhlosion LV 60
    Eruption
    Flamethrower
    Swift
    Headbutt

Tiny Leaf/Meganium LV 60
    Magical Leaf
    Petal Dance
    Cut
    Body Slam

Brave Fly/Dragonite LV 59
    Fly
    Dragon Pulse
    Aqua Tail
    Whirlpool

Electrify/Ampharos LV 59
    Discharge
    Signal Beam
    Power Gem
    Flash

Bull-G/Granbull LV 59
    Return
    Strength
    Focus Punch
    Subtitute

Badges: 13

Expected in Part 24: I'll wake up the Snorlax blocking Diglett Cave. Then,I'll get to Pewter City and do Mt. Moon which means Torp VS Prot. Then, I'll do Torp VS Brock.

White 2:

I beat the Elite Four today. Lance gave me a hard time until I taught Dragon Dance to Gyarados. Using DD two times, it managed to beat his Charizard, Aerodactyl, and his three Dragonites (his Gyarados was defeated by Magnezone). After the Credits rolled, I got Chuck's number and hopped on the SS Aqua for Kanto.
    Last edited by SmartD; 21st March 2010 at 4:21 PM.

Caught Entei today and named him Flame. Seriously thinking of using him against the E4 than my Growlithe, unless I find a Fire Stone. I'm looking for Raikou right now. I'll probably just use the masterball on it and then transfer my other one from Platinum with my Torterra after I get the National Dex. Once I eventually find Raikou, I'm going to go through Victory Road.

Team:
    Sam (Feraligatr)- Lvl. 43
    Lucy (Amphramos)- Lvl. 42
    Remus (Growlithe)*- Lvl. 40
    Furret(HM Slave)-Lvl 15

*I will most likely switch out Remus for Flame, my Entei who is at level 41.

Default SoulSilver Journey Post 15

I managed to beat the five Kimono Girls and traveled to the Whirl Islands. At the bottom, I saw the ritual to summon Lugia and watched it fly out of the waterfall. I saved in front of Lugia and had the hardest time trying to get a Timid nature, but I did it (IVs are decent) Now I'm on my way to the Indigo Plateau.

Spoiler:- Team:
    Top Five Non-Legends<---You can't stop them from domination...

Friend Codes:
    SoulSilver: 2407-8763-0856
    Platinum: 4726-3826-6538
    Pearl: 1890-7956-1544
        Spoiler:- Battle Info:

NeoDarkraiTV <--This is my YouTube account. Click and watch my Twilight Princess Runthrough and FireRed Runthrough.
    Currently working on making a competitve battling guide. Help would be appreciated.

Follow me on twitter.com/NeoDarkrai or facebook.com/NeoDarkraiTV for random stuff and updates on when new Episodes are up.

Decided to restart SoulSilver, since I got my Strategy Guide (which is very helpful, btw!). Before that, I traded Shuppet and Ralts back to Platinum again so I could send them to SS after defeating Falkner (which I eventually did ^_~).

Yesterday:

- Named my female character Jupiter
    - Chose Cyndaquil
    - Later, I defeated my Rival (named him Silvio)
    - Collected Apricorns (made especially sure to get the Green ones)
    - Caught a few Sentret (raising one), Mareep, and a Bellsprout (traded for Onix in Violet City)
    - Trained Mareep and Cyndaquil in the Sprout Tower.
    - Falkner's Pokemon were no match for Mareep's Thundershock (I laughed when his Pidgeotto got Paralyzed!)
    - Made my way back to Cherrygrove City so I could get two more Green Apricorns the next day (today).
    - Egg hatched into Togepi, and I showed him to Professor Elm to get the Everstone.

Today:

- Got two more Green Apricorns as planned.
    - Leveled up Sentret, Mareep, and Cyndaquil on Route 32 and Union Cave
    - Mareep evolved into Flaaffy.
    - Cyndaquil evolved into Quilava.
    - Reached Azalea Town
    - Defeated Proton and the Rocket Grunts in the Slowpoke Well (Ralts and Shuppet were so helpful there!).
    - Gave my Green Apricorns to Kurt. Tomorrow, I'll use the Friend Balls to catch a few Zubat.
    - Managed to defeat Bugsy. For some reason, Scyther didn't use U-Turn, and she was paralyzed from Flaaffy's Thunder Wave. Quilava took care of the rest...

Current team:
    - Flaaffy (Quiet, female), Level 16
    - Quilava (Brave, male), Level 18
    - Shuppet* (Careful, male), Level 13
    - Ralts* (Calm, female), Level 13
    - Sentret (Rash, female), Level 10

I'm keeping Sentret at a level low enough so that I don't accidentally knock out any wild Pokemon I want to catch... like Zubat.

*Permanent member of the team. ^_^

DeviantART Studio Jupiter (TBA)

Let's see...
    - Battled some trainers on my way to Lavender Town.
    - Attempt to get my radio card expansion... only to find out that I need to fix the Power Plant
    - Got my levels to about level 50, challenged Lt. Surge
    - After some nuissance from him using Double Team, I eventually beat him.
    - Did some more Voltorb Flip, netting me some more coins
    - Did a few rematches.
    - Currently training my team to about level 52 before I take on Misty.

Team:
    - Latios level 52
    - Lugia level 50
    - Typhlosion level 52
    - Gyarados level 52
    - Ampharos level 52
    - Furret HMSLAVE/Raticate HMSLAVE

C_L

"I'm not really here that much, if at all. I've moved on, to a different site."

"But, it's been fun. I'll come back every so often, but for the most part, I won't post much."

- Cobaltios

I ran into Blue on Cinnabar Island where he told me I wasent ready for him. Then went off to defeat Blaine. My Dragonair evolved into Dragonite during that match-up and I went on to defeat Blue. Now I am training at the Elite Four so I can go up Mt. Silver.

CURRENT TEAM:

Dragonite Lvl 55
    Typhlosion Lvl 53
    Starmie Lvl 51
    Togekiss Lvl 51
    Umbreon Lvl 52
    Ampharos Lvl 53

Just started last night. Currently I've just left Cherrygrove City with my Cyndaquail. I'm still trying to think of a different team to use instead of my old Gold lineup of cynda, pidgy and Mareep. I'll think of it. It took my like 15 mins just to name my character. That sucked. I just didn't want to name him anything...geez. Love the graphics, love the music. This game is gorgeous.
    Current and FutureWhite Team
    [IMG]http://i54.*******.com/10n6wsz.png[/IMG]
    People should use their favorites. Credit to Ezzpeon for the pose and UmbreonKitt333 for the bar.

Continued from last post:

- Flew to Olivine City and gave the SecretPotion to Jasmine.
    - She left and I followed her to the Gym to battle her.
    - This is where I ran into major trouble. I was terribly under-leveled for this fight and had no chance of beating her so I reset and went to train near the Safari Zone on Routes 47 and 48.
    - Before training, I completed the first Owners Aptitude Test and looked around there a little. I'm very pleased with the Safari Zone and how big it is. I'm definitely spending some time in there after I beat the game.
    - Trained my Pokemon up to level 31 and my Flaaffy evolved into an Ampharos along the way.
    - Went back to face Jasmine again and beat her. The battle was definitely tougher than the others I have had but I was able to defeat her thanks to Quilava mostly.
    - Flew back to Ecruteak City and took Route 42 to Mahogany Town.
    - I skipped over Mt. Mortar for now but I'll come back to it before facing the Elite Four or maybe even before Blackthorn City.
    - Made it to Mahogany Town and explored a little.
    - Traveled up Route 43 to Lake of Rage while battling trainers and collecting items.
    - Went to the Lake of Rage, where it started to rain. I surfed around the perimeter to grab the few items there. Then I saved and battled the Red Gyarados. I first fainted it with my Ampharos but then I reset and then caught it after one Thunder Punch which left it in the red. This is my first caught Shiny Pokemon besides the event Pichu but it doesn't count since it wasn't a random encounter. Anyway, I was still pleased.
    - Got back to shore where I met with Lance and followed him back to the suspicious store which was really Team Rocket's hideout and the source of the annoying radio signal.
    - Went down to the hideout and made it through easily. Executive Petrel didn't put up much of a fight and neither did Executive Ariana, probably because I was in the low thirties with most of my Pokemon.
    - Shut down the transmitter and got Whirlpool from Lance.
    - Before going over to battle Pryce, I traded my Kadabra over to Diamond to evolve him into Alakazam then brought him back over.
    - Set off to battle Pryce for the Glacier Badge. That battle was easy as well since I started off with my Ampharos against his Seal then switched to Quilava for Piloswine then back to Ampharos to finish it off.
    - Got my seventh badge and got the call from Professor Elm to head back to Goldenrod City. Then I received another call about the second test for the Safari Zone.

Current Team:
    - Quilava (Docile) Level 34: Ember, Flame Wheel, Swift, Quick Attack
    - Pidgeotto (Hardy) Level 33: Fly, Pluck, Twister, Quick Attack
    - Ampharos (Bold) Level 33: ThunderShock, ThunderPunch, ThunderWave, Charge
    - Kangaskhan (Adamant) Level 32: Headbutt, Cut, Surf, Rock Smash
    - Alakazam (Timid) Level 33: Confusion, Psybeam, Reflect, Rest
    - Umbreon (Bold) Level 33: Return, Confuse Ray, Bite, Toxic

Currently: Stocking up before heading over to Goldenrod.

What's up next: Defeating Team Rocket at the Radio Tower then back to training for my last gym badge.
    Last edited by MareBear; 21st March 2010 at 6:09 PM.
    TEAM ♥ WHITE

Badges: Trio, Basic, Insect, Bolt, Quake, Jet, Freeze, Legend

Ongoing Challenges:
    Pearl Steel Monotype Challenge

Bronzong | Empoleon | Steelix | Bastiodon | Riolu
    Badges: 5 / 8

Completed Challenges:
    Solo Challenges

Daisy the Golduck, Level 78
    Dusk the Banette, Level 100
    Favorite Challenge
    Charizard - Roserade - Weavile - Yanmega - Cloyster - Gliscor
    (SoulSilver)

Switched Spiky-Eared Pichu out for the Shiny Pichu in my party. Went through Ice Cave. Defeated all Trainers in Union Cave. Defeated all trainers around Whirl Island. Just beat Clair at the 8th Gym. Now am in the Dragons Den, to obtain my badge. Team levels are between 33 and 36.
    Deadmau5 / YouTube / Shiny Toy Guns

Quote Originally Posted by zipzap713 View Post
    Switched Spiky-Eared Pichu out for the Shiny Pichu in my party. Went through Ice Cave. Defeated all Trainers in Union Cave. Defeated all trainers around Whirl Island. Just beat Clair at the 8th Gym. Now am in the Dragons Den, to obtain my badge. Team levels are between 33 and 36.
    Dammit... I completely forgot to revisit Union Cave...

C_L

"But, it's been fun. I'll come back every so often, but for the most part, I won't post much."

- Cobaltios

Default SoulSilver Journey Post 16

I traveled through Route 27 and 26 managing to get to Victory Road. I beat my rival who is my last trainer before the Elite Four. Now I'm ready to challenge the Elite Four.

Spoiler:- Team:
    Top Five Non-Legends<---You can't stop them from domination...

Friend Codes:
    SoulSilver: 2407-8763-0856
    Platinum: 4726-3826-6538
    Pearl: 1890-7956-1544
        Spoiler:- Battle Info:

NeoDarkraiTV <--This is my YouTube account. Click and watch my Twilight Princess Runthrough and FireRed Runthrough.
    Currently working on making a competitve battling guide. Help would be appreciated.

Follow me on twitter.com/NeoDarkrai or facebook.com/NeoDarkraiTV for random stuff and updates on when new Episodes are up.

I cleared out TR out of the Radio Tower this morning, it was pretty easy except for Archer, his team was almost on par with my teams levels. I got the Silver Wing from the Director, and I think he made a pun about Fake Out... I tried to talk to him but he didn't mention it...

Afterwards I flew to Mahogany Town, and hit the road for Ice Cave. I beat the trainers along the way, got a few numbers and caught a Tangela. I entered Ice Cave, with my HM Slave Furret. The eyecatch for Ice Cave is so bad ***. Anyway, unlike GSC there are people in there now, not trainers but still people. I thought it was Cameron at first, but just turned out to be the previous owner of my shiny new HM Waterfall. I caught a Swinub, Delibird, and a Jynx in Ice Cave, found a few items, and a Kimono Girl in there, although she didn't say much o.0 Eventually I made it out.

I inspected the final Johto gym and to see how much updated it got, and I have to say I prefer the old one. It made more sense, I don't really know how the new one works, its weird. Not really a fan of the new Blackthorn, mainly because they crammed the Move Deleter, Move Relearner, Draco Meteor and Elemental Hyper Beam tutors all into one house.

I am currently training for the final Gym by calling trainers on the PokeGear for rematches, so far not as bad as I thought. The VS. Seeker is still superior, but as long as at least one trainer keeps rematching me, I'm fine for now.

Typhlosion level 45
    Lanturn level 45
    Sunflora level 44
    Xatu level 43
    Forretress level 43
    Pupitar level 43

I want Pupitar to evolve soon -_-
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092
    Onix | Shuckle | Nosepass

I got the game friday and I've been playing pretty intensively since then. I named myself Mazarek (as a tribute to Ray Manzarek, the keyboardist of The Doors)
    Anyways,

-I got the secret potion in Cyanwood... gave it to Amphy right away.
    -Caught a Mantine because I wanted to see how it would look like when it's following me.
    -Battled against Chuck and my whole team got knocked out by it's Poliwrath on my first try.
    -Decided to train my Slowpoke a bit against wild tentacruels
    -Destroyed Chuck's Poliwrath with my Slowpoke
    -Messed around a bit in the newly accessible safari zone, caught a Larvitar for my team but I haven't started training it yet.
    -Managed to evolve my Slowpoke into Slowking by using some trick at the GTS
    -Returned to Safari Zone, caught a bunch of random pokemon.
    -Beat Jasmine on my first try: Quilava killed the first Magnemite but got OHKOed by Steelix... Slowking took care of it :P
    -Got a japanese electabuzz from the GTS for the Mantine I caught earlier. Gonna breed it for my team.

My current team:

Cinnabar (Quilava) lvl 26 (terrible moveset I know)
    -Quick Attack
    -Defense Curl
    -Cut
    -Flame Wheel

Mombacho (Larvitar) lvl 17
    -Leer
    -Sandstorm
    -Screech
    -Rock Throw

Neoscona (Ariados) lvl 25
    -Dig
    -Shadow Sneak
    -Fury Swipe
    -Night Shade

Lakota (Slowking) lvl 31
    -Curse
    -Yawn
    -Confusion
    -Surf

Easter (Togetic) lvl 28
    -Fly
    -Roost
    -Extrasensory
    -Metronome

So far, the hardest gym leaders for me were Whitney (curse you Miltank!) and Chuck (Poliwrath ><)
    Last edited by centipede2000; 21st March 2010 at 6:51 PM.
    Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore."

Signature edited due to Rule Breaking- check this: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=430446

I'm currently on Route 14, training up my Pokemon. When I tried to challenge Lt. Surge I found out the hard way that, though you beat the Elite 4 using level 41-44 pokemon and a lot of healing items, the Kanto gym leaders require a bit more. My current team is (Sorry for stretching the post. Spoiler box doesn't want to work for me.) :

Feraligatr, Level 48
    Brave, Male
    -Waterfall
    -Ice Punch (Thank you Platinum!)
    -Crunch
    -Screech

Magmortar, Level 48
    Rash, Male
    -Flamethrower
    -Thunderblot
    -Psychic
    -Confuse Ray

Raikou, Level 48
    Modest, Genderless
    -Thunderbolt
    -Shadow Ball
    -Signal Beam (Shipped over my Platinum team to earn the BP.)
    -Thunder Wave

Dragonair, Level 48
    Adamant, Female
    -Dragonbreath
    -Aqua Tail
    -Extremespeed
    -Thunder Wave
    (Will vastly improve moveset when she evolves to Dragonite.)

Dunsparce, Level 48
    Adamant, Male
    -Body Slam
    -Rock Slide
    -Earthquake
    -Yawn

And a few notes on recent events in my journey:
    -Lt. Surge, if you don't stop using Double Team I swear to Arceus I will stab you in the forehead with a rusty spoon. And steal your sunglasses because, you know, they're awesome.
    -So if you need all 16 badges to get the GB player, then how the heck did Ethan get one? Did he just look so pitiful Sound Man was forced to hand it over? Did that silly Marill mug him for one? WHAT?
    -The Celadon slots are gone too? This greatly saddens me. :c
    -Who in their right mind would train a Magikarp to level 65? How many hours were wasted on this fruitless endeavor? Random trainer, evolve your sushi and get a life.
    -And while we're at it, I hate Pikachu. HATE them. Especially when I'm trying to train a pokemon with all psychical attacks. Static is not your friend. :P
    -insert something interesting here-

Quote Originally Posted by Wolgon View Post
    And a few notes on recent events in my journey:
    -Lt. Surge, if you don't stop using Double Team I swear to Arceus I will stab you in the forehead with a rusty spoon. And steal your sunglasses because, you know, they're awesome.
    The irony of it all? Despite using that move all the time, that's not the TM you get... it's Shock Wave... which kind of raises an eyebrow.

Also, the only few attacks that never miss are of Electric, Fighting, Grass, Dark, and Fighting... so I guess Magical Leaf, Faint Attack or Aura Sphere could have made due with that...

-Who in their right mind would train a Magikarp to level 65? How many hours were wasted on this fruitless endeavor? Random trainer, evolve your sushi and get a life.
    That was freakin' hilarious when I saw that.

C_L

- Cobaltios

Default Torp's Pokemon SoulSilver After Game Journey Part 24

I caught the LV 50 Snorlax and named it Joe just randomly. It was quite easy to catch it. Level Balls make life easier. My friend also caught his Lugia in a Poke Ball.(He just told me to tell you guys that)

Afterwards, I got to Pewter City and battled the Gym Trainers and then Prot although I forgot how the battle went. Then, I battled Brock.

Torp VS Brock
    Brave Fly beats all of Brock's Pokemon except Onix and then Bull-G beats Onix because of my training regime.

I also brought Brave Fly back to my friend's name to name it Brave Nite which is what her name was supposed to be.

My Pokemon Team:
    Torp Jr./Feraligatr LV 62
    Surf
    Waterfall
    Ice Fang
    Crunch

Fire Ball/Typhlosion LV 62
    Flamethrower
    Eruption
    Swift
    Headbutt

Tiny Leaf/Meganium LV 62
    Magical Leaf
    Petal Dance
    Cut
    Body Slam

Brave Nite/Dragonite LV 62
    Dragon Pulse
    Fly
    Aqua Tail
    Whirlpool

Electrify/Ampharos LV 61
    Discharge
    Signal Beam
    Power Gem
    Flash

Bull-G/Granbull LV 61
    Return
    Strength
    Focus Punch
    Subtitute

Badges: 14

Expected in Part 25: Torp VS Blaine

White 2:

-Got to Kanto
    -Beat all the gyms
    -Found a Shiny Pidgey on Route 1, making it my first random encounter shiny Pokemon
    -Currently training my small team of Feraligatr, Arcanine, and Ampharos around random routes

Page 51 of 374 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast