78 32.23%
  • Courtyard

18 7.44%
  • Stargazer

47 19.42%
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Opinion On The Hardest Colosseum

Default Your Opinion On The Hardest Colosseum

I Want To Know The Hardest Colosseum For You. For Me It Was The Neon Colosseum It Wrecks my Team Apart. I Wanna Know Your Opinion

havent plaayed the colloseums in quite sometime but i do remember having the hardest time when i had to use the rental pokemon instead of my own, i hated that one, the rest were pretty easy for me
    Name: Saru f/c~ 3953 5041 2718

~ Kairyu my number one dragonite

credits to ASH^_^

my deviant art, check it out if you want--
    http://aevumangel.deviantart.com/

havent plaayed the colloseums in quite sometime but i do remember having the hardest time when i had to use the rental pokemon instead of my own, i hated that one, the rest were pretty easy for me
    Name: Saru f/c~ 3953 5041 2718

~ Kairyu my number one dragonite

credits to ASH^_^

my deviant art, check it out if you want--
    http://aevumangel.deviantart.com/

Sunset, you depend heavily on either luck or on the oponents crappiness, they either sweep you or you sweep them, that or both end using toxic on a graveller while altetrnating with double team.
    "Competitive Pokémon breeding is all about mating the optimal pokémons and searching for the ideal offspring, eliminating any which do not meet the standards, in this process if any offspring is of the correct colour it is kept and highly priced. After acquiring the ideal baby pokémon, it is pumped full of "vitamins" and through hours of rigorous training (either on concentrated consecutive tests of balloon destruction on soccer balls that may last for hours or a systematic targeted killing) which must be kept on a journal it finally reaches its potential. Only for it to be "Released" after a season or so when it becomes partially obsolete."

Sunset, you depend heavily on either luck or on the oponents crappiness, they either sweep you or you sweep them, that or both end using toxic on a graveller while altetrnating with double team.
    "Competitive Pokémon breeding is all about mating the optimal pokémons and searching for the ideal offspring, eliminating any which do not meet the standards, in this process if any offspring is of the correct colour it is kept and highly priced. After acquiring the ideal baby pokémon, it is pumped full of "vitamins" and through hours of rigorous training (either on concentrated consecutive tests of balloon destruction on soccer balls that may last for hours or a systematic targeted killing) which must be kept on a journal it finally reaches its potential. Only for it to be "Released" after a season or so when it becomes partially obsolete."

Stargazer Colosseum (this is Masters Battle I'm talking about though, not regular Stargazer Colosseum). Mysterial's Diamond team is utterly crazy if you have no clue of what you're up against. Stuff like Sunset can be annoyingly luck based, but at least you can use a trick on Neon Colosseum (just throw lvl 1 Magikarps on your team, and make sure you know how to get your opponent's pokemon on the wheel).
    I will not trade for hacked/cloned pokemon.
    5th gen: I can breed max Sp.Att/Speed Zoruas with Extrasensory and Dark Pulse with a modest nature.

Sunset kept me on it for months. All the pokemon they gave you sucked.

Gateway Colloseum, Trade Battle, 6 set. At this time you have something along the lines of Rotom, Cherrim, Sneasel, Togetic, Piloswine, Bellosom and battle against something like Manectric, Flygon, Yanmega, Blastoise, Drifblim, Feraligatr. Not fun.

Took me a whole month to beat. I played through the 5 set again, grabbed Joe's Togekiss and haxxxed my way to victory. My Rental Pass team now consists of Swampert, Gyarados, Scizor, Ludicolo, Togekiss and Blaziken

I find that the neon colosseum was the hardest. The least challenging for me was the Sunset. I even went back to get the lucario outfit and didn't have a problem winning.
    Defeat my gym to get the Atlantic Badge!
    ~Now accepting challengers!~
    The Amori League Showdown

Neon, expecially when your opponent has horrible pokemon. I had to resort to taking a team of bidoofs and getting the opponent's pokemon my luck was so bad.
    Platinum FC: 1247-7021-2029
    White FC: 0991-2596-9285

Thanks to SilverSoulLugia for the epic banner!

I picked courtyard.

The fog made it so that alot of hits would miss and the pokemon after a while just became a pain

I have a pass specifically for Neon Colosseum.

Houndoom
    Venonat
    Shroomish
    Cherubi
    Spinarak
    Tropius

I ALWAYS get Houndoom, which easily kills the other 5 if my opponent gets them.

i found neon colosseum to be the hardest. i almost always got most of my opponents team. this is why the roserade costume is the only one i aint got. Though i do find main street and sunset to be the easiest

Gateway is the hardest for me. Even if all your Pokemon are from Rank 5 battles, you'll get your butt kicked in Rank 6.
    Platinum FC Chris 1977-6048-5193

the last one, stargazer!
    Quote Originally Posted by otaku-dono
    I actually find people who don't like the tiering system don't fully understand it.
    ^^Exactly^^

Quote Originally Posted by Drifblim25
    Abomasnow Lv100 @Icy Rock
    ^^Epic Win^^

Neon Colosseum was hard not having your pokemon.

We have custom avatars, a fantastic staff, and a great community! Join today!
    Say that "DiscoPichu" referred you!
    Credit to zhanton for sig.

Neon is my favourite. Courtyard was my least favourite due to survivor mode.

I have claimed the beast that is Shieldon.
    Credits to Geekachu for my amazing licky.
        Spoiler:- The rest of my sig:

I picked Sunset. Its like a clean sweep for the first few matches, but when you get to Dusty, he just decimates you. So next time round, you pick his last team. But then he picks the weaker pokemon of the bunch, and destroys you again. It took me ten times to beat him when I first unlocked Sunset, and I hope never to go on Sunset again

The Indomitable

I'd say Sunset, I hate having to choose Pokemon from their list. -_- Took me 2 or 3 times to win when I first got to it.
    Image made at GTSPlus.net.

~Go Ghost Team Go!~
    :3DS FC: 3050-8926-1301
    ----

The Stargazer was the hardest for me!
    You know what? I'm gone, I really don't even like Pokemon that much anymore (At all, it's getting kind of boring.) And I'm sad to say I'll miss my bestie Mawile412 and GPT and MM and T&T and Fango, because you were all great friend ;_;
    I wont come back ever and I know about the rule change for the game section, and it saddens me; it used to be so much fun, Degrassi, Pokecity, Pokeplace, all of them that I've participated in....
    GG has now graduated from Serebii, I love you all.
    Goodbye...
    (P.S :: I swear, leave Lilly alone, don't be mean to her or I'll eat you, she's my bestie after all~)

Sunset. It was seriously annoying and they give you useless pokemon.

<---The best Fighting type!

=win.

the star gazer was hard for me, yesh, it was tough!

if I can't play with pokemon I trained then I can't play
    sunset uses pokemon with THE WORST moves ever...they have like tackle on lvl. 50s or something, and they're not mine!!
    my FC is 2064 8570 2074m but I don't do a lot of Wi-Fi stuff
    I am a semi-grammar nazi, yet I have a habit of Capitalizing words that don't need to be Capitalized.
    I wait in the depths for the return of the Non-Competitive Trainer's Hangout Ultimate Journey. Time is not important.
    Quote Originally Posted by EternalSword7 View Post
    As for breeding; unless you chain-breed max IVs onto a pokémon, you're basically throwing darts with a blindfold on at a dart board that isn't there.

sunset and neon were brutal because of their rules. Giving up my tyranitar for a beedrill just isn't fair
    Secret Guy
    Future SS Team

Sunset was the worst for me. My opponent and I would pick the exact same team and yet he'd always be the first to strike or his moves seemed to be more powerful than mine...with the same pokemon.

Neon wasn't much of a problem for me, mainly because I had good timing and picked most of my team. I still haven't finished Stargazer, then again, I haven't touched PBR in quite some time.
    I have claimed Respectshipping (Ash x Drew).
    [IMG]http://i54.*******.com/i4jsxc.jpg[/IMG]

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast