• Courtyard

18 7.44%
  • Stargazer

47 19.42%
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Your Opinion On The Hardest Colosseum

Yeah, Neon was the hardest for me

SUN. SET.

It gives you the worst pokemon possible, and then the opponent always chooses the same ones as you!

My Friend Safari is Light type.

To this day I haven't beaten Waterfall, mainly because I'd have my legendaries, and the other person would end up with them, XD
    Pokemon Black FC: 0733 8611 3451 (Rin)

Pokemon Global Link Username: RinRinWIN

Pokedex Completion: 646/646 (Excluding Genesect, Keldeo, and Meloetta).

Hours played: 215

Looking for a WIN2011 Celebi, and a shiny event Entei--PM me if you're interested.

I have starters from all regions--bred and not hacked. PM if interested.

I love to trade and battle--PM me with your FC if you're up to the challenge.

Yeah I'll go with the majority and say Neon.

Enemy Trainer ending up with my 'Mon ftl.
    Whether you're a battler or a trader never forget to help those in need; you may need it yourself one day! Spread the good karma and may you be ever favourable in victory!

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2266-9731
    IGN: Steven

Credit to LunGhost; thanks a lot! =)

My most difficult colosseum is Neon. Many have said this already, and for good reason. That roulette wheel is difficult to control sometimes.

Unlike others, however, I actually did good on Sunset colosseum. Why? Because I first learned to play Pokemon by using 6 rental Pokemon from Pokemon Stadium 2.

Here's a trick to win the Sunset Colosseum: it's not about the Pokemon, but about the movesets on the Pokemon that bring a victory in that colosseum.
    I will be less active as time goes on; I have many things to do to get into college and will be focusing on that, so if you don't hear from me for a while, just be patient. I will respond, but it may take some time.

Black FC: 1764-6597-3816

Spoiler:- claims:

I've seen a friend play this game. He said neon was the hardest too,although i've never played it though.
    BLACK FRIEND CODE :1077 4097 9449
    Current runs: Cecil only run of ff4,fighter only run of ff1 and a 6 heart run of skyward sword.
    78% Pokémaniac! If Pokémon wasn't here, your life would be very different. You're probably addicted to the Pokémon games and try to get new ones as soon as you can, watch the animé every time and think about Pokémon all day. Yet, something probably gets in the way between you and Pokémon that prevents you from confusing this world and the Pokémon world.
    HG nuzlocke run team:butterfree

Either Sunset or Neon. I'd say Neon though. It's not too bad once you work out the roulette but it's still pretty annoying. At least in Sunset you could just choose the pokemon, albeit rubbish rental ones.
    3DS FC: 2337-3716-3067
    Trainer Name: Joe
    Friend Safari: Bergmite, Delibird, Cloyster

Sunset, because of being unable to use my own Pokemon. The Stargazer Colosseum was easy for me. It's just like the Battle Factory in the Battle Frontier: everything is easier with your own Pokemon.

Neon.
    Uggghhhh....
    If I ever lose my Gardevoir, Scizor, and Typhlosion at once, my balance is completely thrown off.
    I only did it twice, once for the required visit, then again for the Roserade Costume and catalogue update.

Sunset isn't too bad, especially since it's comparable to Emerald's Battle Factory.

neon and sunset are basically based on luck, and for people like me...luck tends to go in favour of my opponent. i do like sunset colloseum though, but i hate neon. but for me it simply has to go to stargazer colloseum, i feel like 492 pokemon have just been insulted to see a parasect ranked on the team of the 2nd to last trainer in the stargazer colloseum, still a tough trainer though as are all of them ... mysterial is just immense, i cant tell you how good it feels when i beat him.

Stargazer for sure...mysterial is just stupidly hard lol

TMP Symbols:

I found neon to be excruciatingly difficult. I still can't figure out how to play the wheel to my advantage.

How I beat it, I can't remember. Other than neon, I thought the game was way too easy. I literally swept the opponent's team every single time. Now I started a new file with just freaking NFEs to make it a little more difficult.
    I have claimed Alduin, the mighty dragon! He shall one day return to bring forth the end of time, and fulfill the prophecy of the world eater.

I didn't like Neon, but it didn't really slow me down. I just had attack moves all throughout my lineup, and they were all lv. 100, so I just powered my way through. But the one I thought was a pain in the neck? Sunset. The pokemon they give you to choose from are just plain weak against the Colosseum leader there. I will hate that Grovyle for the rest of my days.
    No Pokemon is perfect, and that is beautiful.

Stargazer. I can't get past set 4
    Shiny Count: 50

Thanks Eeveelover824 for the animated banner!

Thanks Fairywitch for the button!

Neon Colosseum, when I get stuck using Metapods.
    Stargazer Colloseum because Mysterial and his scary Kyogre team, could never beat it ;-;
    Black 2 FC - 2237 5230 0474

ARGH SUNSET COLOSSEUM the pokemon they give you SUCK, their movepools SUCK and Dusty is a CHEATER! If you couldn't tell I HATE Sunset colosseum.

Stargazer/Sunset.

Sunset gives you most of the time bad Pokémon while your opponent likes to use good Pokémon sadly.

Stargazer is the hardest for me for non-rental Pokémon.
    Mega Mewtwo

Closing thread due to topic bumping.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567