Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Game with all regions..

Default Pokemon Game with all regions..

What would be awesome is a Pokemon game with everything in it. Like All islands, all pokemon, all gym leaders.. I know this sounds stupid but imagine how could it would be. Have two games (we'll call them PokemonA and PokemonB for now) and there are pokemon exclusive to each game. But all pokemon can be found within these two games... This would be cool because it would not be neseccary to own alot of pokemon games

What do you guys think?

*ps Soryr if this has been posted, but I couldnt find it anywhere else
    My pokemon bring all the nerds to the yard,
    and they're like,
    you wanna trade cards
    damn right i wanna trade cards
    ill trade my pikachu ,
    but not my charizard

This is my Meowth. So far he has picked up a Nugget, TM10 and a PP UP

nah... Why? there's a reason behind different regions: More Money!

If Pokemon wasn't becoming merely a money-making machine, this idea would be awesome. It would offer nearly limitless replay value (and think of how much replay value the regular games already have O_O) and would just be an awesome culmination of everything they've done in all the Pokemon games so far.

It would also postpone a 5th Gen, which I'm somewhat nervous about considering at times it seems the makers of Pokemon are running out of good ideas for new mons. =/ And aren't there enough Pokemon already?

"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites."
    -Karen, Final member of GSC Elite 4.

If you battle using your favorite Pokémon simply because they're you faves, copy and paste this into your sig.
    -Started by Lucario Master Chris

There is no "Water Pokemon Curse." It is fanmade speculation by those who are freakishly obsessed with evolution. So... to get everyone straight... ASH'S WATER POKEMON CAN EVOLVE IF THEY FEEL LIKE IT!!! If they don't evolve then they don't want to and if you got a problem with it too bad for you. Find something else to complain about.

Maybe, if they decide that Pokémon isn't making it's worth in money anymore, and they decide to release a final game/ pair of games, then they'll amp everything up, and release a Pokemon game consisting of all regions- Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, G5 Region, etc. The Game basically beating one region after another, and becoming the ultimate Pokémon Champion.

But yeah, with Pokémon the successful franchise it is, and Generation V looking pretty strong, I doubt this'll happen soon.

A game with 4 or more regions may not fit onto a DS card, or even a Wii disc for that matter. :P
    Some days you just can't force a smile. :<

I don't think it will be a good idea, by the time you reach the last region your pokemon would be too high levelled.
    It's such a bad idea.
    <3 CHARIZARD FAN FOR LIFE!! <3
    Torchic//Tailow//Shroomish//Aron//Ralts//Spheal

OROROR!!!! When you reach a new region, all of your pokemon from the previous region will be locked away in Oak's PC (except for one that you choose), like in Ash's adventure. This would force you to catch more pokemon in each region, essentially "starting from the beginning" again. Of course, I suppose that you could always use that one pokemon to blast through things, and by the timeit was lv 100 you would certainly be able to override the gym's pokemon, but that takes the fun out, so why would anyone do that?

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Harvest is great View Post
    I don't know about you, but I'm going to go put Trick Room on all my teams to counter Ninjask better.

Quote Originally Posted by SoulSilverMstr411 View Post
    A game with 4 or more regions may not fit onto a DS card, or even a Wii disc for that matter. :P
    Why wouldn't it?

Personally, I'd absolutely love it... Gold and Silver were my favourites for their long storylines, so... That'd be epic.

Wont happen. At least, not on an official Nintendo release.

Go here.

This is an unofficial Pokemon MMORPG that will feature all regions, including the Orange Islands. It is currently only released with Johto, but the next release, Valiant Venonat, will include many more features.

My sprite thread, onoez!
    PALKIA is my SPACIAL FRIEND!

Quote Originally Posted by Skaisdead View Post
    Wont happen. At least, not on an official Nintendo release.

Go here.

This is an unofficial Pokemon MMORPG that will feature all regions, including the Orange Islands. It is currently only released with Johto, but the next release, Valiant Venonat, will include many more features.
    I don't think you're allowed to post that since technically it is classified under ROMs.

Quote Originally Posted by razor fire View Post
    I don't think you're allowed to post that since technically it is classified under ROMs.
    Nnnnoooooo. A ROM is an image of an actual game. This MMO features custom coding and a custom battle engine, courtesy of Smogon. It uses the Shoddy Battle engine, which is entirely fan made. The unofficial thing this game features are the graphics.

tl;dr it isn't a ROM.

My sprite thread, onoez!
    PALKIA is my SPACIAL FRIEND!

This game can't happen because of the timeline, (the three years between kanto and johto) so if someone started in kanto then when to johto which is three years later and then wanted to go to hoenn which is believed to take place at the same time as kanto, that need a pretty wacky explanation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfonso View Post
    There isn't one in the intro because they want to surprise us. They're thinking "OK guys, what do the fans who watch Pokemon want MOST of all from the upcoming League?"

The answer, of course, is a generic League Rival introduced JUST before the tournament that will somehow steal the spotlight from Paul, Barry, Nando and Conway!

However they can't reveal it just yet. They want us to let our guards down. They want us to think they've changed by introducing four trainers that would eventually go on to face Ash in the League as opposed to Last Second Rival-son.

I won't rest though. I'll be waiting, and if he does appear, which he will I'll be ready to jump out and punch him in the face.

If this would happen, then it would NOT be a Pokemon RPG like the current ones where Pokemon have levels and EXP. One simple idea would be something like: You are a pocher and you have to kill one of every Pokemon, and you are in Kanto and certain Pokemon are only avaliable there, and you go to all regions and kill Pokemon to bring to your master...

Well the OPPOSITE of that game would probably happen cause then it would be rated MA. You will be a savior or something.

NOTE: I was just using the poacher idea as an example, because it was the easiest and quickest example I came up with.
    Last edited by Electric; 17th September 2009 at 1:15 AM.
    00][/CENTER]

The idea of having all regions in one game would mean it wouldnt be on the ds or Gen5 system. Also it may play more like a real time RPG where you take control of your PkMn rather than pick & choose. Levelling up may just involve moves and stats rather than the normal stop at 100 to fit more like the anime. And considering the time difference between each game there might be a totally new story line.

This said I believe they would totally rehaul the final battle scenario in that repeatedly fighting the Elite Four would be redaundant. Maybe giving only Hoenn and Sinnoh a fightable Elite Four and Johto/Kanto a tournament with Elite Four members. The rival would probably go off to Battle Frontier after each region's complete. And rarity of legendaries would have to be either or situations to increase Wi-Fi trade. This and everything else would probably span across 3 Wii disc if not more.

Though it would be cool, I don't see this happening. Probably never will. Unless Pokemon was coming to an end, and Gamefreak wanted to go out with a bang and make even more money even though the games are ending. So, hopefully it never happens.

Even though peoyong that this WONT happen.....you never said it would xD but yeah...that would be an awesome idea
    Available for trade:

I'm sorry, but have ANY OF YOU been keeping up with the HGSS details? You get to go to several different regions and fight tons of extra gym leaders. I was talking to some dude who was on his 15th badge and wasn't even done! :P

What a great idea! But this probably wouldn't get made because of too much space. I wish it would get made!
    EDIT:
    I'm sorry, but have ANY OF YOU been keeping up with the HGSS details? You get to go to several different regions and fight tons of extra gym leaders. I was talking to some dude who was on his 15th badge and wasn't even done! :P
    Oh. Really? I thought there were only Johto and Kanto gym leaders there.
    on a hiatus at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Purplepassion View Post
    What a great idea! But this probably wouldn't get made because of too much space. I wish it would get made!
    good godpeople read the front page

Quote Originally Posted by mattj View Post

no. there are only two regions. It is the same as G/S/C. Why should HG/SS be any different?

Quote Originally Posted by Purplepassion View Post
    EDIT:
    Oh. Really? I thought there were only Johto and Kanto gym leaders there.
    That's not how indexing works. Yes, there are Johto and Kanto leaders there.

Quote Originally Posted by mattj View Post
    good godpeople read the front page
    Why?

I doubt there will be a Pokemon game with all regions (with the feature they have now in HG/SS).

They can probably do it with a classic view of R/B/Y versions into a highly advanced DS card though =)

Think about it, if you ignore the high graphics and features, they can probably pull it off.
    [IMG]http://i50.*******.com/jb1rmh.jpg[/IMG]
    I claimed Ponyta

I customized these

Quote Originally Posted by AstralEon View Post
    Think about it, if you ignore the high graphics and features, they can probably pull it off.
    Fantastic idea, this. "Let's release a game that looks old enough to be in high school."

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

they will need to make new games or it will just keep repeating itself
    Everyone sing praise for the amazing 'Hydro King who made this completely awsome, amazing banner

I claimed Snover hurray hes mine

Here are my other claims, The Game Elder Scrolls V Oblivion, Also the Cerulean City Gym Leader Misty

Quote Originally Posted by Kaasuti View Post
    I don't think it will be a good idea, by the time you reach the last region your pokemon would be too high levelled.
    It's such a bad idea.
    100% Agree. I think they would have to raise the max level to like 150 or something haha.
    White FC: 0647-6590-5430

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast