Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: An Egg Scramble (611)

Hybrid View

Default An Egg Scramble (611)

Johto Festa! Chikorita and Totodile Appear!!

In the next town, Ash & Co. discover a Johto Festival is going on. This festival demonstrates the areas and Pokémon of Johto. There, they meet Kotone, a trainer from Johto whom is helping lead the festival. A battle ensues as part of the festival and Dawn wins a Pokémon Egg. However, Team Rocket appear and steal the egg. Can Ash & Co. with their new friends Kotone & Kazunari find Team Rocket and retrieve Dawn's Egg?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

just kotone-dawn match, piplup vs chikorita, dawns wins...the egg hatches at the end of the first episode...lol cyndaquil knows smokescreen....swift and flamewheel !

chimchar/ambipom mix

piplup is tremendously jealous of cyndaquil....they constantly fight

kotone is going after johto gym badges, she has plain and hive badge; kazunari wants to be a breeder like brock

kotone has a girafarig

rock climb animation now creates rocks like in the vs palmer episode
    Last edited by Camus; 17th September 2009 at 12:59 PM.

Can you please keep discussion of the next episode to the next episode thread when it's posted after the episode airs

Thank you

well, the first episode actually ended 10 minutes ago...i'm watching it on keyhole, but ok

Yay, so Dawn's Cyndaquil knows...basically the same moves as Ash's did, aside from Flame Wheel. Inventive.
    Dimensions of Darkness - on hiatus l Sgt. Froakie - ongoing l Envoy - upcoming

harmoNy - one-shot l The Piplup and Chimchar Variety Hour - on hiatus
    Author's Profile

Latest Chapter (Sgt. Froakie): Chapter 2 - Beware the Cute Ones
    Credit to Astral Shadow for the awesome sig!

Dawn's hair: the buttmonkey of the series.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

It's official: the Anime has 100% stumped me. Did NOT expect Dawn to get a Cyndaquil.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Requiem
    Cross Country ftw.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquadon View Post
    It's official: the Anime has 100% stumped me. Did NOT expect Dawn to get a Cyndaquil.
    It's kinda been confirmed she was getting Cyndaquil for a week and a half.

I haven't seen this episode yet, the medium I often watch on hasn't gotten this yet. I really want to see it so I hope they do put it up soon.
    Pokemon: The Theme of Secrets

At long last, I am returning with my Fan-Fic. Just need to find a better host. Blogger has done its course but I need just a little more recognition.

I freaking HATE "Mega" Evolution.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquadon View Post
    Well her getting cyndaquil is a great way to advertise for HG and SS since the same thing happened to may and bulbasaur. I think piplup and cyndaquil will eventually get along but for now we can enjoy the cat fights they will have.

The World God Only knows

Why are people acting so surprised Dawn got a Cyndaquil?

Didn't we all think it was fairly obvious it would happen the moment HGSS were announced?

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Why are people acting so surprised Dawn got a Cyndaquil?

Didn't we all think it was fairly obvious it would happen the moment HGSS were announced?
    to increase their post count cuz they can't think of anything better to say because they didn't watch the episode

wonder when piplups not gonna be jealous of everything...

^Really? Cuz I had a feeling she'd get Cyndaquil. Either way, I'm very happy she did get it, Cyndaquil is so awesome. I also like the whole Piplup and Cyndaquil interaction stuff :P

All I have to say is...

It's about time Dawn finally got a new Pokemon! It was just that I didn't expect her to get Cyndaquil.

Yes, the squabbles that Cyndaquil and Piplup had were very funny! Poor Cyndaquil constantly getting dogged by that little penguin!
    6 Years Past...

YAY, DAWN GOT A CYNDAQUIL!
    I wonder if it'll evolve or stay first stage forever. I really hope it does evolve D:

May I be the first to think that Dawn's Cyndaquil'll eventually have a personality de-railin', and then probably become another one of Dawn's pokémon with such potential in the beginning, that it dies later on for little reason? ;p

Imo, Kotone's nearly as funny as Barry. Hope she appears more often in the series than the however many eps she's in.
    [img]http://i35.*******.com/2s0bg9h.png[/img]
    3DS FC: 1032 - 1228 - 8506 (Be sure to VM/PM me if you add me)
    dA|FF.net|Youtube

Wow I was SURPRISED Dawn got a new pokemon in the first place. But ah... was NOT expecting cynda, but its so cute x3. I was thinking she'd get chikarita and Kotone woulda got cynda lol a switch. o.o I cant wait to see this episode now and how Kotone is like. Only thing I dont like is the piplup and cynda thing. Ima glad piplup got shocked afterwords by Pika. .....slapping poor cynda ....,jealous pippy?

I just hope Dawn uses it more often unlike how they did with the other 3-4 others before like poor pachi in sinnoh (now that they are in johto -I think.....-) Episode looks fun I'll share my comment after i see the whole thing later .
    Last edited by Darkxninga; 18th September 2009 at 1:52 AM.

Wasn't there a reason why the title didn't have Cyndaquil in it? Add that with an Egg, and eventually... Some people'll find that Cyndaquil could be a star in disguise.
    dA|FF.net|Youtube

Its appears that Dawn owned a Cyndaquil. A very unique one. Dawn's Cyndaquil proves to be a strong opponent.
    I am here to help others to solve their problem,and I'm also the big fan of Kissshipping.

FC: 3737-9549-2888
    IGN: Shego

Dawn & Cyndaquil? AWESOME! xD It's just like I predicted.
    Hopefully it won't be as dull as Ash's Cyndaquil was :/
    So far, it seems like it's doing well
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/2gsg6iq.png[/IMG]

Well we got to see what a Cyndaquil egg looks like. Hopefully we'll get to see Ash's Cyndaquil at some point during the Sinnoh League.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Dawn's Cyndaquil seems to be doing quite well. It priven to be a strong opponent to Grotle. But you must know that Ash's Cyndaquil is fast and experienced.
    I am here to help others to solve their problem,and I'm also the big fan of Kissshipping.

FC: 3737-9549-2888
    IGN: Shego

awesome ep. finally get to see kotone. is she a trainer or a coordinator, or maybe both? since there's no sub, i can't quite understand what they are saying ;w;

and, cyndaquil! that's quite unexpected, but it's good to see a fire-type on dawn's team. and she looks cute with it <3
    Last edited by Cassiel; 19th September 2009 at 3:04 AM.

i'm in shock e-electric shock!

{ twitter // tumblr // shop // credit to f(x) }

-Ash is hungry. This relates to HGSS because...uh...he'll try a delicious APRICOT SHAKE! Yeah, that's it.
    -Hey! A runaway Marill is the plot device to talk to Kotone! Just like the games! (luckily for AshnCo, she will NOT make them sit through a capture tutorial. Lucky sons of...)
    -Gotta show off the Pokegear. It's the world's ugliest cell phone!
    -Blueish black hair...glasses...green shirt...CONWAY, IS THAT YOU?

Yes, I know that's not really Conway, you twits
    -Kotone's hat and suspenders are pissing me off. NOBODY wears suspenders, and that hat is just ugly.
    -Gotta recap the legends of the Tin/Burnt towers. I'm sure this episode is awesome to the kids who weren't even born when the original GSC came out, but to me...well, yeah.
    -Blah blah ALL THE PLACES IN JOHTO PEOPLE CARE ABOUT blah
    -I hate to be the person whining about how the anime's not realistic, but why WOULD there be an entire "WOO JOHTO AWESOME" festival? Is it like the festivals for native american/latino/etc culture or what? But those usually involve more food and music and fewer annoying infomercials about how AWESOME these places are to take a vacation in.
    -Note the subtly placed apricorn basket. Because...well, that was obviously a VERY IMPORTANT addition to HGSS! Also, Moomoo milks. Because Shinou didn't have those at all.
    -Totodile. The Coolest Johto Starter Pokemon. Seriously, it's an entire line of awesome alligators and crocodiles that could totally rip you to shreds.
    -Hey, this totodile is acting serious! Meaning that it's the first totodile in the series with an actual personality!
    -Oh, time for Brock to do his obligatory SEE SEE POKEMON BREEDERS DO USEFUL THINGS SEE show of the year.
    -Ash just swallowed his ice cream cone whole. With ice cream still in it. Guess the animators couldn't be bothered to show him licking his ice cream cone for the rest of the scene? Not that Dawn/Brock are even pretending to eat their ice cream...
    -This is the sound of me skipping ahead in the episode until something happens.
    -Chikorita. The Lamest Johto Starter Pokemon. Only losers pick Chikorita as their starter. It starts off looking okay, but then it becomes Meganium, which is the ugliest shade of green known to man and has that hideous pink flower to "compliment" its skin tone. Also, it does all of squat in battle other than status effects, and that's no way to win battles.
    -Dawn and Kotone battle. I skip a lot of stuff because this is boring. TR steals the Cyndaquil egg.
    -TR has crazy fantasies of what might be in the egg. At least that's what I assume they're doing, what with all the legendary Pokemon they're imagining. (aka "the writers best effort at namedropping all the Johto legendaries into this episode")
    -Teddiursa! TR scares it, and...MOMMA URSARING! Been a while since we've seen one of those rampaging around firing Hyper Beams everywhere. (although at least this one has a legitimate reason for it)
    -Hey guys! Staraptor's still alive! Cancel the funeral!
    -Using Water Guns as flares of sorts. Clever-ish.
    -Is that one kid SERIOUSLY being used as an excuse to hear Carnivine's dex data again?
    -And the egg is safe. Whatever.
    -TR's about to get murdered by a bunch of Ursaring! Yay!
    -Dawn gets Cyndaquil blah blah. I hope the "cyndaquil's flame goes up in her face, with hilarious results" thing doesn't become a running gag.

Yeah, this ep is JOHTO JOHTO JOHTO JOHTO, as you'd expect. The plot isn't even that interesting(it's one half lame battle, one half wandering around trying to get the egg back).
    Last.fm
    ~~~

Yes, that is a lego Freddie Mercury.

In fact, Kotone seems pretty mature (though that's probably a result of her voice actor) and it's ABOUT TIME there was a recurring female character who challenges gyms.
    Who exactly voices Kotone-chan anyway?
    Pokemon Black Name: Teito
    Pokemon Black FC: 3869 6814 1896

E-Mail Address: firechick25@gmail.com (in case these forums keep getting messed up)
    Pokemon White 2 Name: Serena
    Pokemon White 2 FC: 5072 2733 1563

Pokemon Black 2 Name: Lyra
    Pokemon Black 2 FC: 4771 6442 6877

Pokemon X Name: Rochelle
    FC: 3754-7778-5065
    Friend Safari: Ice
    Friend Safari Pokemon: Bergmite, Snover, Cloyster

I have a UT Male Shiny Foongus for trade if anyone wants it! It's in my White 2 game!

Quote Originally Posted by FireChick View Post
    Who exactly voices Kotone-chan anyway?
    Some chick named Megumi Nakajima.
    dA|FF.net|Youtube

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast