Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: An Egg Scramble (611)

I can see Ash reuniteing with his cynda and Oakinbg Buizel. I also see Ash's cynda evolveing!

Hopefully we'll get to see Eruption used offensively now.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

A good episode through and through for advertising. However, you cannot deny that Dawn's new Cynda is adorable.

New charcters Kotone and Kazunari (I finally get the name right) are ok I suppose. Although I'm no fan of Kotone's hat I can tell you, and her Pokemon.How does she have 2 badges already? I think I know. It might have gone like this:

"Chikorita - use Light Screen untill Falkner's Pidgey gives up!"
    "Chikor!"
    *Pidgey gives up*
    "Yay!! I won a Zephyr Badge!"

I'm actually liking Kazunari's character - a rookie breeder. That really is something I didin't expect. Mainly I like him because of his awesome Totodile!

Quote Originally Posted by AuraMaster View Post
    I can see Ash reuniteing with his cynda and Oakinbg Buizel. I also see Ash's cynda evolveing!
    You know that's not going to happen. I see cyndaquil evolving but I see that happening after Ash goes back to pallet after the sinnoh league.
    Ash's team right now

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

If you deny any sort of existence of Iris's hair, put this into your sig (started by 5ilVer)

Dawn's cyndaquil looks like it's gonna pull a charizard habit

Scizor. Amazing.
    Art credits

Proud owner of a legit shiny Turtwig (Required over 500 soft resets)
    Proud owner of a legit shiny Cresselia (Required 305 restarts)

Quote Originally Posted by Flash-Agent View Post
    What makes ya think that?
    Ash's team right now

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

If you deny any sort of existence of Iris's hair, put this into your sig (started by 5ilVer)

I bet that Dawn's Cyndaquil was quite different from Ash's Cyndaquil. Dawn's Cynda seems to be fiesty while Ash's Cynda is shy, and loyal. But we all know that Dawn's Cyndaquil already have a rival in the form of Piplup. I wonder what would happen if Dawn's Cyndaquil meet Ash's Cyndaquil. Do you think that these Cyndaquils would get along or start a fight?
    Last edited by Shego; 25th September 2009 at 2:41 AM.
    I am here to help others to solve their problem,and I'm also the big fan of Kissshipping.

FC: 3737-9549-2888
    IGN: Shego

Quote Originally Posted by Flash-Agent View Post
    Too bad Mamoswine done that in spades. Cynda's probably goin' to either mimic Misty's Togepi.
    [img]http://i35.*******.com/2s0bg9h.png[/img]
    3DS FC: 1032 - 1228 - 8506 (Be sure to VM/PM me if you add me)
    dA|FF.net|Youtube

Quote Originally Posted by Shego View Post
    I bet that Dawn's Cyndaquil was quite different from Ash's Cyndaquil. Dawn's Cynda seems to be fiesty while Ash's Cynda is shy, and loyal. But we all know that Dawn's Cyndaquil already have a rival in the form of Piplup. I wonder what would happen if Dawn's Cyndaquil meet Ash's Cyndaquil. Do you think that these Cyndaquils would get along or start a fight?
    I think they would get along. Ash's Cyndaquil knows better.
    Ash's team right now

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    I doubt Dawn's Cynda will evolve, the writers seem content with keeping all her Pokemon small and unevolved except for Mamoswine. They even bumped off Ambipom which was her only other evolution.
    I don't know since Ash's has a Not evolving for no reason Cyndaquil it wouldn't make much sense to have two of them.
    Also it would be awesome to see it evolve and bully around piplup for being such a jerk to it as a baby If you ask me.

Can't wait for this episode to come out in about 18 weeks in the US
    Pokemon Wi fi:3094-4966-5695
    Eevee breeder.

lol, I've been expecting some Piplup-bashing supporters going hyper over little Cyndaquil. *sarcasm*

Anyway, on a serious note, Cyndaquil seemed to be a cool addition to the team, and Kotone coming into the anime is pretty good because you rarely see girls as a battling trainer nowadays...

Surfing through the waves, diving deep into the sea,
    playing along the beach, having fun all day long.

I have seen the pics to this episode.
    Apparently piplup doesnt like cyndaquil.
    I srsly wanna see this episode. I think i would give it a 9 from what i saw!
    Wish Upon a Darkstar

Live To Win

Quote Originally Posted by Surfer_Dude View Post
    I have seen the pics to this episode.
    Apparently piplup doesnt like cyndaquil.
    I srsly wanna see this episode. I think i would give it a 9 from what i saw!
    That's b/c cyndaquil takes its attention. Stupid penguin....
    Ash's team right now

why didn't ash get out his johto pokes? i mean just for the occasion. and as for dawns cyndquil.......dawn is so cool now cyndiquil is the coolest pokemon ever!!!
    Run with the wind...
    Dance in the rain
    Sit and watch the storm go by.

I think I remember about two years ago someone wanted Dawn to get a Cyndaquil.
    Oh, sorry, predicted she'd get one.

Sorry, just saying because I remember that.
    You don't think
    there will be any
    Ruby/Sapphire remakes?

This was a good episode with a great outcome, but that was hardly a battle when Dawn fought Kotone. Am I imagining things, or was Dawn declared the winner just because she broke through Chikorita's shield (I'm not sure if it was protect, reflect, light screen, etc. If it was protect Dawn could never have penetrated it without feint)? She didn't even KO Chikorita.
    FCs: 1564-3330-7308 (X) and 0361-6238-7128 (Y)
    Friend safari types: Fairy and Rock, respectively. PM me with your FC if you add me.

It was Light Screen, and yes of course she KOed it. Watch again.

Bulbagarden - The Original Pokemon Community.
    PSN: ShinyGeodude XBL: Shiny Geodude
    Add me and tell me please.

I didn't think we'd see Clair, even if it was only for a few seconds.

That was a pleasent surprise.

Kotone's debut wasn't what I expected. More Johto references than I would have liked.

This episode felt even more like an advertisement for the new game than any other episode I can think of...but...uhm....I am currently at Morty´s gym so I guess it worked out at the end...

Kotone isn´t as annoying or boring as some people said, but she isn´t too special either.

I wanted Hikari to catch a Hinoarashi for a long time ( since the GS-remake rumours actually) and I am happy how the little Pokémon turned out in the end, the reason why she got it felt a bit forced, but I won´t complain. At least Ambi´s placed it filled with a cool Pokémon now...It´s still strange the opening wasn´t updated in the next episode...
    4 Generations - 8 Teams - 48 Pokémon - 1 Trainer

It was surely an advertisement episode. I already had the games but if I hadn't I would have imported them straight away.

Noooo why did Dawn get cyndaquil?!!Brock doesnt get anything cool all hes has is croagunk,bad Dawn...

Signature Stuff
        Spoiler:- undefined:

To be honest i was was not really expecting cyndaquil i was hopefully expecting a chikorita as it suits Dawn more and I love Meganium >.<

I was least exppecting totodile as she has piplup but cyndaquil seems to be doing just fine so hopefully we see its true potenital but not yet as it is still a baby lolz
    Go dawn

<--- Best starters <3

Kunoz <3

It was great to see Koton and Kazunari, they are good trainers.
    And Dawn's Piplup was strong, good...
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

Default Why Gliscor didn't appear in any of the episodes with Kotone and Kazunari?

Gliscor should have been out of her pokeball alongside with Staraptor. Gliscor was the only main character's pokemon that has never appeared nor mentioned while Kotone & Kazunari were in the group. Gliscor is also the only main character's pokemon that is never seen in HeartGold nor Soulsilver episodes and the season 12 episodes like them, and never seen Dawn's Cyndaquil. It might be because Gligar no longer evolves and Ash's Gliscor is the last Gliscor on the pokemon World. I believe Gliscor is possibly extinct. I think Gliscor no longer exists.
    Visit my dA page RHODOL1TE
    I've been a member since 2010. I predominately focus on Happy Tree Friends and Pokemon, but I've been recently into Five Nights at Freddy's lately.

Kotone and Kazunari's first episode. This episode was good but could have been better. The Dawn and Kotone battle felt rushed, they could of had a 2 on 2 battle, Piplup vs Chikorita, and mabye something like Marill vs Pachirisu. Team Rocket got way to much focus in this episode. I also would have liked Dawn to have actually spend some time with her egg instead of Team Rocket stealing it. Over all the episode was pretty good.
    Edit: Also I think it's amusing that Dawn get's burned in the face and all her friend's do is laugh at her poofy hair. If one of my friend's got burned in the face I'd call 911 and make sure my friend's face is intact. Anime character's really are invincible lol.
    Last edited by Platinum fan.; 15th December 2009 at 10:25 PM.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast