Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Gone with the Windworks (612)

This episode made it official how awesome Lyra is. She's a fun character that adds a lot of spark to the group. And yeah, it's about time someone notices everything Ash does! Serously, though, it pisses me off when the writers throw in comments about romance with Ash and never follow through. You see this a lot wth Misty in Pokemon 2000 and now you never hear about it anymore. They did it in The Bicker the Better with May, and now this with Dawn. Either follow through with these comments and continue them into other episodes or don't have them at all. It's teases the shipping community like no other! Anyway, decent episode, Grotle ftw.

New Chapter: Chapter 4- Unova

Pirates of the Caribbean: The Creature of Storms
    Also check out my completed crossover of Pokemon and Pirates by clicking the title!

"Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God."
    Ephesians 6:17

it was a meh episode for me

Im sure grotle looked weak against cyndaquil on purpose. Ash wouldn't send everything he had against a newly hatched pokemon. Seeing it survive a rock climb was pretty crazy though. If that little guy evolves, its going to be a force for dane.

Usually, (Togepi, Eevee, Happiny) isn't it quite a while until baby pokemon are allowed to battle? Did anyone else find this odd? First full episode with Cyndaquil and "hey! let's battle with the newborn!"

Lyra's adorable, I'm a fan.
    -Formerly known as Banette-

Thanks to xxpoke_loverxx for the banner.

Quote Originally Posted by WaterDragon trainer View Post
    This episode was ok. It was funny that Team Rocket got mad at the security guy napping through their motto. All in all, this was a bad filler in my opinion.
    Hmm, well what was bad about it? I mean it might have been a little chessy when Lyra asked Dawn who she'd choose out of the three boys but the rest seemed ok.

I didn't like Piplup's behavior in this episode. It acted like a brat, even moreso than Cyndaquil. I felt like this episode was only added to give the cast (Lyra) some character development.

i don't get team rocket! They knockout magnamite and don't even capture them! A magnamite would have made a good edition to James party!

This was an ep that I was rly looking forward to seeing dubbed and it did not disappoint. Lyra has a personality alot like mine, cheerful, yappy, love-centric and sometimes naive. I think my fashion sense is better tho, no mushroom cap for me. XD
    Corey is also hilarious imagining himself as an old man stuck in the Windworks forever. Ash having trouble w/ division was a cute touch, most ppl hate learning it in 4th grade. The running gag of TR's hair poof amused me more than Piplup & Cynda rivalry but it was refreshing to see an eager battle-ready baby poke. There rly are developing more personalitys for them this season even if Marrill is the typical cute-toddler-that-wanders-off. I liked the Magcargo mecha and how horribly fuel efficient it was.
    Overall I say it's a 9/10.
    FRIEND CODES
    3265-5772-9903
    Diamond Version ~NatDex 493 Owned COMPLETE~
    0174-3499-2232
    Silver Version ~NatDex 493 Owned COMPLETE~

Wishvee eggs giveaway. Check online status to ensure trade.
        Spoiler:- Trade Offerings:

Spoiler:- Trade Requests:

Trades re-open. Plz inc FC and Time Zone w/ request. I am EST Zone

Lol at Lyra having a crush on Ash. Shes the first one in a while to admit it. But I prefer her and Kjory I dunno why I just do. I like Lyra though
    Thought the Piplup.Cyndaquil jealousy battle thing was quite good but glad they worked together along with Pikachu
    Im kinda liking the Dawn/Lyra friendship thing
    Thought the battle between Grotle and Cyndaquil wasnt so well done to say it had only just hatched
    Apart from that though it was a good episode

It was a great episode.my only complaint is when cyndaquil pecked piplup.It looked like there was blood!
    Boredom is boring

I really enjoyed this episode. I really like Lyra, she's a funny character.
    The Cyndaquil/Piplup rivalry was really funny, even though I thought that Piplup was acting like a spoiled brat. The Team Rocket Afro's were really funny too. It really made me laugh.
    Yayy, Pearlshipping refrence in this episode. I'm also getting the feeling that Lyra likes Ash. Her asking Dawn if Ash was her boyfriend came out of nowhere, but it made me very happy.
    Overall, it really liked this episode and it gets an 8/10 from me

This episode was ok. I loved piplup and cyndaquil they were funny toghther I almost feel bad for piplup though he doesnt get all of the attention anymore. So yeah 7/10.

Signature Stuff
        Spoiler:- undefined:

Wht! Lyra is expecting herself to marry ash! What Pokeshipping. Piplup just kept pushing Cyndaquil for jealousy. And I just seen jessies amazing hair.

This was a good episode. Piplup just does not like Cyndaquil.
    Nintendo 3DS FC: 2105-8824-8167
    PM me if you add me so I can add you

My Friend Safari (Water): Bibarel , Gyarados , Azumarill

Safaris I am looking for with these Pokemon:
    1. Drifblim
    2. Poliwhirl
    3. Heracross
    4. Whirlipede
    5. Gothorita
    6. Forretress
    7. Sigilyph

I love Piplup and Cyndaquil's rivalry, it's kinda funny. There wasn't much going on this episode, it was OK.

Piplup and Cyndaquil having a rivalry was funny, indeed, though the rest was fair. Team Rocket was still funny, though.

Interesting episode. Piplup and Cyndaquil developed a (violent) rivalry of sorts, and Cyndaquil held its own in the first battle.

I don't know about anyone else, but I would think Lyra is extremely awkward to be around in real life. So Dawn, Ash, Brock, or Khoury? Marry one nao.

7/10.

Piplup and Cyndaquil's rivalry was the only interesting thing in this episode

Fun episode for me. Love Lyra - she's such a PearlShipper xD! Piplup and Cyndaquil's rivalry looks interesting, can't wait to see how it develops over the next few episodes. Some good Team Rocket stuff as well, I enjoyed the episode!
    this hope is treacherous, this daydream is dangerous.
    ~I've claimed Turtwig~

This episode was ok... It was cool to see Valley Windworks for the 1st time. It was cool to see Grotle and Cyndaquil battle each other. Piplup was definitely very rude and a jerk, taking Cyndaquil's Poffin and eating it. Piplup and Cyndaquil really are jealous of each other, both really wanting Dawn's attention. It was funny to see the Gang arguing with each other over cookies. The Magcargo robot was very unique and odd. For being such a young baby Pokemon, Cyndaquil is an incredible battler.

40/100

Aww, Piplup and Cyndaquil together is really cute =3 also vally windworks looked really cool =D
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

Haha at the part when Piplup got hit my Thunderbolt XD nya~
    "It's hard enough breaking a limited edition 3DS that a girl cherished,
    but breaking her feelings like a thin layer of ice is another thing..."

Oh Lyra, if only you were in our lives earlier. Having Lyra makes so much sense now. So honest yet I wonder why she didn't get excited about Khoury who she was traveling with already. But I guess he is not her type.

My ideal battle ever!

Hahaha, I love the rivalry between Piplup and Cyndaquil in this episode. Although Dawn's Cyndaquil is equally as cute as Ash, at least Dawn's can stand up for itself better. Piplup getting mad always tends to crack me up. Some people find Piplup really annoying, but I think he's funny, especially when he's mad.

I also like Lyra asking Dawn about Ash, and Wobbuffet getting the now-rare chance to use his moves to KO pokemon. He doesn't get the chance to do it too much outside of the Johto episodes. Korey panicking about never getting out of the windworks place is pretty funny too.

7/10
    My Shinies: NEW!! 7/15 NEW!! 7/24
    Currently hunting/MM'ing:
    To reclaim:

Loved the shipping reference in this episode, the animators always tend to give a few hints, misty, may, dawn, but they stop it and let the rest of us guess
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Multishipper / I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunset
    ChatanGo | BulbaGarden Forums | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123