Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gone with the Windworks (612)

Default Gone with the Windworks (612)

Dungeon Capture!? Valley Windworks!!

On their way to the next town, Ash & Co., joined by their new friends Kotone & Kazunari, are relaxing. While Dawn is seeing the skills of her new Cyndaquil, Kotone's Marill runs off chasing after Team Rocket. Searching for it, Ash & Co. enter the Valley Windworks and end up stuck in a room. Will they be able to find a way out?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Missed the first part. >(

DP144
    - And thus, Cyndaquil hatched.
    - Piplup is jealous and they hurt each other's butts.
    - Grotle is called out to battle Cyndaquil.
    .- Razor Leaf vs Flame Wheel
    .- Cyndaquil uses Swift on Grotle
    .- Razor Leaf vs SmokeScreen
    .- Swift hits Grotle
    .- Grotle uses Rock Climb which hits Cyndaquil.
    - Cyndaquil is given a Poffin, but Piplup snatches it, and they start a cat fight. Pikachu stops them.
    - Marill disappears. They try to find it.
    - Piplup & Cyndaquil found the dungeon thing.
    - They all go in. Piplup gets a Thunderbolt from Magnemite.
    - They found an old man snoozing. He awakes.
    - They spot Marill on the CCTV screen.
    - Old man stays, and the rest continue finding Marill.
    - JJ&M are seen holding a cable. They seem to have been shocked, and have the clown hairstyle. Jessie touches the switch and gets shocked, but the electricity goes out.
    - Ash & Co gets stuck in the room. They wave their hands in front of the CCTV to get the old man's attention, but to no avail.
    - Kazunari freaks out and 'ages' into an old man. xD
    - WTF PearlShipping reference by Kotone. BE HAPPY PEARLSHIPPERS[/caps]
    - Pikachu climbs through and stops Cyndaquil & Piplup from fighting.
    - JJ&M found the CCTV room and spots Pikachu. They plan to catch Pikachu, Cyndaquil & Piplup.
    - The three Pokemon get chased. Magnemite get Thunderbolt'd.
    - Grotle is called out and Energy Ball is used on the door. Grotle gets recalled.
    - Kotone calls out Girafarig.
    - Ash tries pulling open the door. Kotone gets annoyed at Kazunari.
    - Ash & Co have some cookies which they share.
    - Pikachu & gang finds the old man. Cyndaquil gets kidnapped by JJ&M.
    - Piplup uses Whirlpool. Jessie is seen with her hair down. Pikachu uses Thunderbolt on everything.
    - Ash & Co are freed. Piplup fights with Cyndaquil for Dawn's attention. Cyndaquil is recalled.
    - Magcargo Bot apppears with James being the main controller. ^^
    - Bot attacks them with Zap Cannon (?)-like attack. JJ&M get Thunderbolt'd.
    - MADA MADA SUZUKU!

BACK

so personality wise, what's cyndaquil like? lovable? annoying? Same as Ash's?

^
    Cyndaquil's a little bit bratty and loves using its flames to turn Dawn's hair into an afro. That's about it.

BACK

Quote Originally Posted by csisps_26 View Post
    - MADA MADA SUZUKU!
    It's actually "tsuzuku" but thanks for the summary

Missed the first part. >(

- Kazunari freaks out and 'ages' into an old man. xD

I knew it was him (predicted it on speculation thread lol).

Anyway cool episodes imo i Cyndaquil seems as spoiled as Piplup so it will be fun to watch this two.

Kazunari and Kotone also seem like decent characters with good pokes Girafarig :P.

I dont really believe Kotone will stay now maybe for some episodes but if she wants to get Johoto badges she will want go back to Johto as soon as possible i presume.

^
    Cyndaquil's a little bit bratty and loves using its flames to turn Dawn's hair into an afro. That's about it.
    I'd say piplup was being the brat in this episode. Eating that poffin that was for cyndaquil. Cyndaquil seems to like dawn and only gets into fights with piplup when piplup starts them. I'm glad it knows flamewheel, I was afraid that she was only going to have ember. Lol, looks like cydaquils swift will be replacing ambipom somewhat. I'm really glad Dawn got cyndquil (besides that its really cute ), it looks like she'll be using it more often and better than Ash used his.
    Credit to Mew_ for the pokemon banner, Equal-to-Heaven for the braviary clock, ~.:Northern Lights:.~ for the pokemon badge, and the shiny card made by me

Friend code: 0533-5377-8837
    I have normal type (minccino, dunsparce and smeargle)

Spoiler:- My shiny card:
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/2vs1amu.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/2vhzyoj.jpg[/IMG]

^
    lol.

So... is Kotone going to be joining the group? Or is she leaving soon? I'm really liking her character, and the Pokemon that she has.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueVapor View Post
    lol.

So... is Kotone going to be joining the group? Or is she leaving soon? I'm really liking her character, and the Pokemon that she has.
    Similar to Barry, she'll leave the group in some future episode.

... And I defeated Norman. I really liked Flannery tbh, but I guess all trainers need to get the next badge... Or somethin' like that.
    [img]http://i35.*******.com/2s0bg9h.png[/img]
    3DS FC: 1032 - 1228 - 8506 (Be sure to VM/PM me if you add me)
    dA|FF.net|Youtube

At first, when I saw the picture, I thought, well, that that was Kotone's cyndaquil or something. From the picture, I thought (I can't stop thinking of the puns):
    Dawn: Piplup use ***** slap!
    Kotone: Cyndaquil use back talk/sass!
    Cyndaquil (In poke language): Oh no you did not just do that!
    Dawn: Piplup, retaliate!
    Piplup (In poke language): Oh yes I did!

Sorry, I just thought that'd be a great caption for the picture, and a funny one (It'd be great to have caption contests for the pictures, get funny results!)
    Anyways, I didn't see it, but I like the summarization that csips 26 gave. When I read it, and saw the cat fight between cyndauil and piplup part, I thought, "So, all I need to do, is make some modifications, and it'll still be funny!". So, the caption kinda fits.

Anyways, this episode seems pretty funny!
    A wittier signature coming soon to a theater near you

Aww, I love Cyndaquil already such a cute little pokémon that loves to help but can still be mischievous.
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

First May gets bulbasaur, then she gets squirtle, and now Dawn gets cyndaquil.
    Ash's team right now

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

If you deny any sort of existence of Iris's hair, put this into your sig (started by 5ilVer)

First May gets bulbasaur, then she gets squirtle, and now Dawn gets cyndaquil.
    Misty should've gotten a starter too! DX

ANYWAY!! This is the first DP episode I've seen in... Oh idk never. I've never watched a DP episode because I lost interest in the anime after AG. Changes in a classic anime like Pokemon annoy me, especially when its continual changes... over and over and over.
    So, I honestly only decided to watch it because of the whole Pearlshipping/Ikarishipping/Pokeshipping community going crazy over it all of a sudden. I personally don't see any threat to it. Ash is obv way younger than Brock so it would be a normal thing for a girl to ask another girl about it. But I mean, the way Dawn reacted was quite acceptable. She flat out said she didn't know and had never thought of it which means she doesn't like Ash (or anyone until that point for that matter).
    That's really all I have to say?
    Oh, and I love when Pokemon argue!!!
    Pokeshipper
    (n.): Because we don't forget 5five
    seasons, 4four cameos, 3three supporters,
    2two gifts, and 1one departure worth of emotions.

That favoritism at the end is brutal.

Piplup and Cynda are fighting, and Dawn recalls the newborn Cynda to its ball and leaves Piplup out.

Man, Piplup was a jerk in the whole episode toward Cyndaquil.

-Yada yada Cyndaquil
    -Why the hell is Dawn battling with Cyndaquil already?
    -Haha, Piplup's been upstaged by the newcomer.
    -Goddamn Kotone, put Marril back in its Pokeball before it wanders out of sight again.
    -The magnemite are angry for some reason!
    -Apparently they'd guard Pokemon. Okay then.
    -I support and endorse TR rocking afros for the next few episodes.
    -AshnCo are trapped! Oh no! And the security guard is asleep again! Double oh no!
    -Aha! An air vent! Now all the boys can try to get it open while the girls stand back and talk!
    -Oh jesus, Kotone is one of those girls. OOH DAWN DO YOU LIKE ASH? DO YA DO YA DO YA? HE'S SOOOOO COOOOOL!
    -The vent is too small for people...but Pikachu can fit through!
    -Kotone, stop putting down Afro Nerd for not being a shonen stereotype.
    -Kotone, stop being a bitch about everything. You don't need double the cookies the guys get, and "ladies first" is so 1870.
    -Pikachu makes everything okay by electricuting very expensive monitoring equipment while it was fighting TR to get Cyndaquil back. And the guard is still sleepy. It's funny because his incompetence puts people in danger!
    -MECHA MAGCARGO. I think it's safe to safe this is the best TR mecha ever.
    -Except for the part where it loses all its energy after one attack.

I'll be glad when JOHTO JOHTO JOHTO is over so the writers stop having an excuse to phone in the scripts. Both episodes this week were just boring(I seriously skipped over 80% of today's episode because nothing was happening), aside from the parts where Kotone spiced things up by grating on my nerves and being a bitch to the guys. And we have to deal with her for how many more episodes? Two or three or something? Ugh.
    Last.fm
    ~~~

Yes, that is a lego Freddie Mercury.

Quote Originally Posted by XxM!styxX View Post
    Misty should've gotten a starter too! DX

ANYWAY!! This is the first DP episode I've seen in... Oh idk never. I've never watched a DP episode because I lost interest in the anime after AG. Changes in a classic anime like Pokemon annoy me, especially when its continual changes... over and over and over.
    So, I honestly only decided to watch it because of the whole Pearlshipping/Ikarishipping/Pokeshipping community going crazy over it all of a sudden. I personally don't see any threat to it. Ash is obv way younger than Brock so it would be a normal thing for a girl to ask another girl about it. But I mean, the way Dawn reacted was quite acceptable. She flat out said she didn't know and had never thought of it which means she doesn't like Ash (or anyone until that point for that matter).
    That's really all I have to say?
    Oh, and I love when Pokemon argue!!!
    Yes but the narrator said Kotone will be playing cupid ^^
    Which should mean Dawn will maybe realize she has feelings for Ash by the end of this arc. And Dawn is different from the other girls, she might not blush like the others girls do maybe she does things differently. Guess will see in next weeks episode I expect big things from herXD
    Not to turn this into a big shippy debate sorry about this. I loved the episode.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

maybe i am just imagining things but seemed to me like cyndaquil hit piplup several times for no reason. Before piplup returned the favor some of that could just be being clumsy while runing but it looked to me like piplup had good reason to be ticked at cyndaquil. although he did go to far with getting even he did also save cyndaquil when cyndaquil needed help.

Was there magnezone in this episode I Heard there was or just a bunch of magnemite

Quote Originally Posted by magicallypuzzled View Post
    maybe i am just imagining things but seemed to me like cyndaquil hit piplup several times for no reason. Before piplup returned the favor some of that could just be being clumsy while runing but it looked to me like piplup had good reason to be ticked at cyndaquil. although he did go to far with getting even he did also save cyndaquil when cyndaquil needed help.
    Really?

It all started cuz' Cyndaquil was ignoring Piplup. Piplup got angry and started pecking Cyndaquil and laughed. Cyndaquil got agitated and started hitting back. From there they just kept squabbling and exchanging hits.... though in my opinion Piplup went too far with stealing Cyndaquil's poffin and and pushing Cyndaquil out of the way when they were BOTH trying to open the door...... though Piplup got shocked as a result ^^;

Quote Originally Posted by Mudkip43 View Post
    Was there magnezone in this episode I Heard there was or just a bunch of magnemite
    Nope just a few Magnemite

Again i really liked this episode like the last

BREAK IT DOWN........D-GENERATION X OH WAIT WRONG SHOW SORRY LOL

Holy C**P THAT that cyndaquil is one hell of a battler for a new born baby like come on....Flame wheel,Swift and Smokescreen whatever happened to baby cyndaquil knowing tackle and ember lol......I like em/hER lol

Hahaha this Piplup and Cyndaquil rivalry is gonna be good i can feel it...Great Plot line if you ask me.......I don't know who to root for though

I'm liking Kotone and Kazunari (What a name...why couldn't i've been born with that cool name lol) They're sticking around for at least another 3 episodes anyway............They'll prob end up going back to Johto though cuz of Kotone's Gym Challenges

What does Kazunari do???

Damn Dawn was biassed here against Cyndaquil wasn't she

All in All The Verdict For The Episode.....

GOOD TIMES!!! lol

Credit goes to the very talented Skiyomi for this awesome Banner!!!!

I claimed Palpitoad.....yay???

I have missed most of the DP episodes because honestly i lost interest in the anime, i wanted to check out the 1 hour special just for, you guess, Kotone and the nostalgia of Johto.

So, overall, i think this was a very entertaining episode. Kotone turned out to be a good and charming character which i would like to stick around for a lot more, a filler season if possible, she has an interesting party (mostly because of Girafarig),she is a trainer which is nice because there are many female coordinators, even Ash is into that too. Her voice is not annoying.

Team Rocket mecha was insanity, i agree with it being the best mecha ever, not the classic filler episode three-boxes-sticked-together mecha they use all the time. Wobbuffet using mirror coat, it's good seeing that thing into action.
    Kotone Lyra is awesome kotto ne?!

The only thing that stood out for me was Wobbuffet pwning the Magnamites, but it is safe to say this is a nice and decent episode.
    Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    Also, Evil-train-dude is easily 4th or 5th on the list of greatest things ever.
    Agreed, but only on the count of it being a Zelda Boss.

Like the previous episode, this one wasn't good to me as well. Can somebody please explain to me how Dawn's newborn Cyndaquil being a match to Ash's Grotle. I was calling bulls*** after watching them battle. The only thing I enjoy about this episode was Piplup & Cyndaquil fighting. Piplup is really insecure for mistreating Cyndaquil like that. I mean, it was just born. Dawn should've return Piplup in its Pokeball instead of Cyndaquil during their last fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Blaziryu View Post
    Like the previous episode, this one wasn't good to me as well. Can somebody please explain to me how Dawn's newborn Cyndaquil being a match to Ash's Grotle. I was calling bulls*** after watching them battle. The only thing I enjoy about this episode was Piplup & Cyndaquil fighting. Piplup is really insecure for mistreating Cyndaquil like that. I mean, it was just born. Dawn should've return Piplup in its Pokeball instead of Cyndaquil during their last fight.
    Yo I was saying the same exact thing. Piplup isn't going back in its pokeball until Dawn uses it for contests and after that it's back out the ball.
    Ash's team right now

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

If you deny any sort of existence of Iris's hair, put this into your sig (started by 5ilVer)

It was a training battle, Blaziryu. Ash chose grotle probably because Dawn's cynda is a newborn and want to give it advantage. But yeah, it's really strange how grotle keep training (get screentime) a lot, just for a newborn rookie pokemon put him on the corners a little...
    Quote Originally Posted by deathseer View Post
    Basically any interesting idea you have when speculating about new regions invariably ends with:
    - Ash showing up in a new region with Pikachu without a clue how to do anything besides battling and breathing;
    - He accidentally runs into the new new girl who will be the main companion;
    - He meets a creepy older gentleman* who will follow him around and do the things Ash apparently is either not smart enough to do, or expects that someone will it for him.

*Averted. Now, we have a gadget maniac and his hyper-active lil' sis.
    Platinum FC - 1075 8811 5380

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast