View Poll Results: What is your favorite anime character from DPP?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ash

10 43.48%
  • Brock

3 13.04%
  • Dawn

10 43.48%
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite Character Thread

Paul: He is a decent rival with a rude personality which this show needed.
    Click on ^ to prevent it from death This means YOU!!!

pearl fc=2664-3107-0591

Paul: Honestly I see that he and Ash could truely end up as Mortal enemies, Ash clearly disagrees with Paul's training methods, and Paul just sees Ash as a complete loser, better rivalry than Gary ever would be.

James: That guy was hilerious beck in the da when Eric Stuart voiced him, on top of that, I like the fact that out of the TR duo, his deep storyline beats Jessie's, plus he would have had a Kick-*** Arcanine

May: She's hot, yes, but she originally started out hating pokemon, now she's like "POW! Another Ribbon"

I got to say my favorite character is Meowth. Just simply because he's the best. Would've liked him to be a bit of a battling pokemon and win a lot more often.

I would have to say Brock for several reason's. Were both around the same age, we both watch over younger people (my lil bro and sis), and we both constantly go after girl's. I also like how brock is basically an expert breeder and is still trying harder to go even further than that.
    JUST caught up to the most recent dubbed pkm eppy, now I must find another anime to watch while I wait for the next one

Ash: I most likely wouldn't be watching the show if I didn't like him. He is the main character after all.

Paul: Probably Ash's greatest rival to date: a guy who only strives for power in his Pokémon and nothing else. This is what Gary should have been but wasn't.

Brock: Watching him flirt with girls never gets old. He can also be considered a father figure for Ash.

Lucy: Although she only had one episode in Season 9, you had to love her attitude and appearance. She's tall, beautiful, and deadly. Also, my favorite Pokémon happens to be her signature: Seviper!

Cynthia: My second favorite female character in the show. For the first time we finally have a female champion in the series! Not to mention she is also drop-dead gorgeous.

Sabrina: I loved how mysterious she was in the anime. The dollhouse thing was a great touch as well.
    Last edited by TehGr81; 21st March 2010 at 4:35 PM.

okay, let's see...I can't watch the anime from where I am, it doesn't air anymore, but based on the movies and the episode pics, here goes!

Dawn - She's cool! I've seen her and how she is in the pics, and I could see there's character development. She and her team also share a close bond, though they sometimes don't succeed. Oh and I play her DP! Bonus!

Paul - Evil. Rude. Stuck-up. Heartless. Need I say more? His part in the anime is spot-on.

Ash - He's the hero and he passed thriogh...how many leagues? He can be impulsive sometimes. And he waas depressed when he lost to Paul, but luckily he and his pokemon wil always be side-by-side.

Brock - Dunno, just...like him!

May - I guess I like her team, and May herself.

Oh and then no pokemon series would be a pokemon series without the infamous Team Rocket! They bring a comic relief to the story, tries so hard but always fails, and then a talking Meotwh???!
    Eeveelution Ace Trainer
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/28tw9d4.gif[/IMG]
    -Credit to Purplepassion-

Diamond/Pearl team pre-national dex
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/20gijow.png[/IMG]
    -Credit to Gladeshadow, Dark Valley Request Shop

Brock hands down. I am just like him, I go nuts over very attractive girls.

There are three reasons why my favorite character is Gary Oak:

1. He has a cheerleading sections; what's not to like about that?

2. He is a skilled Pokemon trainer and always bags on Ash.

3. Though he is a snob, he cares for his Pokemon.

I like Ash (because he is the anime versio of Red)
    Pikachu, come on! hes so adorable and strong

Blaine my fav gym leader who got me into liking fire pokemon
    Prof.Oak i like to make fun of him, cant believe he is sammy in pokemon 4ever! jsut found out yesterday when it aired
    FIRE'S COOL FIRE'S BAD
    SOMETIMES FIRE MAKES ME MAD!!!

Black FC: 3739 9774 2494
    Platinum FC: 5286 3454 4291
    OF:
    Most evo stones/items, Pokerus, starter eggs, zorua w.dark pulse, Deino w.dark pulse,

Shinies(for trade)
    Charmander and Cyndaquil

I CAN CLONE. All i ask is for a clone of the pokemon. you keep the original and a clone version!

LF: shiny ho-oh/shiny lugia/ shiny deoxys/pokeshifter

My favourite used to be Misty, but now Dawn jumped ahead.
    I like the fact that Piplup is another Pikachu because we need one (yeah I like Piplup). Plus I like how she wanted follow in her mother's footsteps and become a top coordinator and trying to prove to her that there's "No need to worry". I like her rivals (yes I like them too) I like how Zoey tries to mentor her, and Ursula's personality towards her, I can put up with Kenny too, I like how Nando is completely different from her other rivals and that he does gyms and contests. My favourite part about Dawn is that her story is very realistic and how she is has learnt from her losses. I also like that she is so similar to Ash, and how she beat May in the Wallace cup and doing so helped her regain her confidence. Her team is another thing I like. My favourites are Piplup and Cyndaquil. So yeah I like Dawn!

Dawn fan, so sue me then!

3DS friend code: 4742 5917 4709

LF shiny male Litleo and charizard X and mewtwoite X. offering ALL starters

paul: he technically does what most(if not all people do on wi-fi): uses powerful pokemon and does not use pokemon that are weak.

he also check their power with the pokedex, it is similar to how we check our pokemons nature and if it the right one: we keep it. if it not the right nature then we either release it or get another one with the nature we want

harley: he is a good character in a wierd way as he is unique as I do not think any character so far is like him.
    Pokemon X Team:

3DS Friend Code: 1478-3034-6420
    My Friend Safari is Ice-type, and includes Bergmite, Spheal and Cloyster.

Um...hello.....

1)The 'Invincible' Pokemon Brothers- I don't really know why. I just like 'em...especially Kai (points to sig and title)...the only reason I can give is: "They hate Misty, too."

2)Tracey- Strangest thing. I hated him ever since I first saw him. Why the change, you ask? Watching a good episode with him in it? (<-*snort laugh*) NO! All thanks to The Sims 2. I made him in it, and decided that he would be my whipping boy for no other reason than I hate him. I used Debugging mode to make his life a waking nightmare. I made HIM PREGNANT by space aliens, forced twins, aged both babies to old age and death within the span of one day within the game. (I also used the 'Speed My Pregnancy Up' Debug) Turned him into a vampire, turned him back, turned him into a werewolf, turned him back, made him fall in love with a random NPC, only to have her cheat on him with/leave him for Professor Oak, and *drum-roll* Tested out the "Force Nudity" debug on him. He took it all on the chin, and with that, Tracey Sketchit won my respect. Odd.

That's all I can think of, at any rate.

~Nemmeh

3DS FC: 1950 7837 2016
    Electric Friend Safari. Pokemon: Dedenne, Pikachu, Manectric
    ATTENTION! I HAVE A LARGE AMOUNT OF FOSSIL POKEMON UFT, INCLUDING X-VERSION EXCLUSIVES. PM ME IF YOU WANT ONE
    Banner by: Me. Art by Stephen Gammell
    Before you try to act superior to someone else on here, remember that no matter how much of an "internet cool-guy" you think you are, this is a Pokemon forum.
    My Youtube, wherein I read stupid stories and mock them! Also, some songs. May not be appropriate for kids. Updated weekly with two whole videos!

ash ftw! he is the hero after all plus i enjoy watching him become more mature and hopefully grow into a man xD

Pokémon White
    Friend Code: 2837 9447 9878

Pokémon SoulSilver
    Friend Code: 0389 1470 4554

Name: A5J4D X
    Please leave me a PM with your own details so I can add you too.

my favorite is
    1.Ash: because hes the main hero + he has most the pokemon i have
    2.Brock: because the way he acts its so funny (only one girl ever did like him {in hoen}3,Dawn: because shes acts like a 10 year old(which she is) (i feel bad for ash and brock because dawn as tall as them LOL)
    4.(my last one may) because shes nice and have cool pokemon

My favourite used to be Misty, but now Dawn jumped ahead.
    Misty has been my favorite and still is my favorite. I never thought any of the new girls would come close but Dawn comes awfully close. May is okay but Dawn has more personality, is more confident, and is funnier. I agree with you that Dawn is a great character. Still, Misty was always the most fun to watch because of her relationship with Ash. They were always arguing but there were times where you knew she had a good heart towards him. She also seems the most confident out of the three girls (except when around bugs.) She was also easily the funniest with her short temper and smart-alec jokes.

New Chapter: Chapter 4- Unova

Pirates of the Caribbean: The Creature of Storms
    Also check out my completed crossover of Pokemon and Pirates by clicking the title!

"Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God."
    Ephesians 6:17

I actually liked Tracey. If only they didn't treat him like Brock and gave him a job to do, he would have been better. But I thought he was hott.

My ideal battle ever!

I don`t know actually what it says.My fac character is Ash.

Brock. No contest, he's my favourite. I'm not too sure why, but I just really like him as a character.

I do also like Ash and Dawn, they are my favourite 'trio' out of all the series. But I think Brock's my favourite, I love his pokemon.

[IMG]http://i54.*******.com/3csxu.png[/IMG]
    a.k.a croag

My favorite character? Pretty much Dawn I say, her development is really decent, best so far as for me, except Ash ofc.

Also I personally like James, he's cool.

Ash, of course, he's the hero and the star of the show, I love him, he's the best and the cutest. It'd take days to explain all the reasons why I like this guy.XD
    Dawn, she's my most favorite girl, I love her personality and her look and I love how she has grown throughout the DP series, also I love her catch phrase too.
    Lastly, I guess I like TR, all 3 of them. The reason is they're villains but they're not evil, rather they have silly personality which make them funny.

Number one favorite has to be May. I never really liked Misty too much, then May comes along, I fell in love with contests and the hoenn region, and May appeared as a better main girl character to me than Misty did.

I'm a total Gary fangirl, too :P Guy's a cutie and I can't help but feel attracted to the bad boys of a series. Guess Drew kinda fits that category for me too, though can't say he's my absolute favorite.

And one character I still miss to this day, someone who should have come back in the series and I still hope will one day, is AJ, one of the very first people Ash meets at the beginning of the series. He and Ash could have been really good potential rivals.

R G B Y

G S C

No question, Morrison has been my favorite character ever since he debuted. I love his personality, and the fact that he's not like any other human character that I can think of. His hairstyle, clothing, everything is pretty unique. And he's hilarious. He gets points for that. Lots of points.

"Nothin' good can come from no-good city-folk!"
    That's what Granddad said. But does anyone ever listen to Granddad?
    Noooo...

Chapter Two: First Glimpse of a New Land is up!

(Credit for the banner goes to Sworn Metalhead!)

Drew is my favorite coordinator. I've always enjoyed seeing him in contests and he has a great team of Pokemon. I think he got the rival thing down pretty well. He wasn't a complete jerk face, but he wasn't super friendly all the time.

My favorite trainer is Paul. He battles so well and really uses some amazing strategies. It's nice to see Abilities and moves like Light Screen used in battle.

My favorite character is Barry. He's hilarious and every episode he shows up in is great. He's not that great of a battler, but he's an interesting rival.
    I've officially claimed Swampert!

paul: he's a real rival compared to the others

james: idk, he's like the most harmless villain ever. Also the funniest.

may: cuz she has a blaziken

ash: kind of dense and the hero ofc

brock: though his flirting gets old sometimes, u can't hate him -croagunk: arse-jab-O.O

Drew: Probably my favorite; the spolied, rich boy antics were great to watch. His archetype was a lot like Gary's, but since he wasn't in the show so often, and when he was he usually ended up having an emotional moment, Drew got to feel pretty unique. He also had a really great team to go along with his character. His rivalry with May was probably the best in the show, what with the romantic subplot and whatnot. His purple jacket was kinda lame, though >.>

Ursula: I guess I just like the overconfident, really condescending people. She doesn't have the soft side that Drew had, but she had looks, so that makes up for it. I was glad Dawn got a rival that she wasn't so friendly with all the time.

Looker: Just because he actually punched a guy in the face.
    "Here we are in the mouth o' hell, and we made it this far by leanin' on each other. It's our sweat and blood that'll make this happen.
    After everything we've been through, past all the fire and fury, the one thing I know, is that we can count on each other to get the job done...or die tryin', if that's what it takes. Because some things...are just worth fighting for."
    -James Raynor

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast