View Poll Results: What is your favorite anime character from DPP?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ash

10 43.48%
  • Brock

3 13.04%
  • Dawn

10 43.48%
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite Character Thread

My favorites have to be:
    Volkner.
    Steven Stone. (because he's the only one to have a last name? WTF XD)
    Drew.
    Morty.
    Brock XD
    [IMG]http://i31.*******.com/2ylpy5k.jpg[/IMG]
    It's a pretty big world out there, outside of Sunnyshore.
    And the best part is, it's open for us to explore.

Sabrina the Gym leader, I want her to turn me into a doll & play with me I like her psychic abilities and her pokemon.
    I also like Giselle she's cute, should come back and make a 2nd anime appearance.
    Signature deleted for taunting staff.

- Keep this sh-t up Boss, see what happens.
    Quote by Ethan

You should have talked to me about the sig if the light bondage offended you so much, lack of communication often leads to this, so remember that online citizens who don't like sexy stuff (with women in it anyways).

Can I say Iris is my favorite before her time?
    Ash
    Barry are the top three.

My ideal battle ever!

my favorite heros on the show are Ash and Dawn cuz Ash has been around forever and he dose a good job at being the hero and working with Pokemon and Dawn she is the best looking girl out of the 4 and she is the girl version of Ash and I enjoy Ash and Dawn's strong friendship

my favorite villain and all time favorite character is Meowth cuz he is smart and funny and is the most evil out of the 3 he comes up with most of the evil plans and he is good at a lot of things but I wish he did battle more but he is still good the way he is and I find his day dreams very funny to watch!!!

1. Paul: What's not to like?
    2. Gary: Again, what's not to like?
    3. Barry: He's funny. ^-^
    4. Ash: Come on, it's Ash.
    5. Dawn: Best female character, IMO. Stronger than May.
    5. Brock: He's hilarious.
    True winners of the Sinnoh League:

Paul Shinji
    ---
    If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)
    ---

1. Ash, because he's the main character and is just a kind of likable guy. (Through all the cheesy dialogue at least)

2. In terms of quality, Giovanni, since he's just kind of creepy but mysterious.

3. Gary. I loved hating him as a kid, at least before he turned into a nice guy.

4. Jessie, she's one of the few characters to sometimes get witty and some of the least childish lines in the entire anime.

May- She's just awesome. She's funny, and she's an awesome coordinator. Watching her in contests was always a joy for me, and I was literally ecstatic when I figured out that she would be in 3 episodes of DP.

Paul- I <3 hating him. That, and his character is so... just so original to me. He was so cold to his Pokemon, there was a time that I believed he was apart of Team Galactic.

Drew- I seriously love this guy. He goes between criticizing and being friendly with May, and, he's so darn cute. <3 He and May are also my favorite couple. :3

James- if one of the members of TR would quit, it would be him. He's so loveable. And funny. And I absolutely love all the episodes that center around him.

May and Brock
    Why? I don't now.
    My teams (big rotation team on Black)

LeafGreen -
    Emerald -
    Black -

Talking

my favorite female will be Dawn. shes nice. and thats all! XD
    I all so like Alice even though she was only in Darkrai!
    oh and ash would be my favorite male!

I'm already liking Iris.

My ideal battle ever!

I love saturn because he is my favorite member of team galactic which I love.
    WAZZA!!!!!!!!!!! Here with the best pokemon ever.

I like Ash and Iris because of their awsome designs the writers did.

- Misty. She's cool and is less girly than May and Dawn; thank goodness! She, in my opinion, has a lot more personality than May and Dawn.
    - Max. Interesting and nerdy, kind of like me, but in a cool way.
    - Nando. He's one of the few people who still like grass type pokemon despite their weaknesses. Stay strong, Grass types! I like grass types too, even though they are weak against my #1 favorite type, Flying. :P
    I derp.

"Don't take chances! Don't make mistakes! But get Messi, definitely get Messi!" - If Joachim Loew quoted Ms. Frizzle

Quote Originally Posted by American--Pi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Taavetti View Post
    Out of the three, I'd marry the soccer ball.

Dawn- She's cute, pretty, nice to Pokemons even if they are not hers, and she's the only feminine female character in Pokemon. Misty and May are both too boyish.

Brock- Funny as hell when he flirts with girls.

Nando- A damn cool guy.

Hunter J- The most awesome villain.
    Heartgold FC: 3181-1104-2622

75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature. (Started by SkittyLover77)

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

well,lesse here.

james: he was my first fauvorite character. i dunno why, but hes the best.
    even thoug hes evil and all, hes still caring and nice and hilarious.and,i does simply love all the pokemonm he caught (but not chimeco for some reason.).

drew: the first time i saw him i thought he was so awesome,and i wanted to be just like him (i was like 10 or somethin). and his super awesome roselia was simply awesome.

may: the hottest female character in the show,plus that she had a squirtel :3

nowadays, i like both iris and dent wery much. dunno why.
    Currently working on a new sig. Come back for it later.

ok,after watching all best wishes episodes i must now say that dent is my fauvorite character. hes awesome,hes a dandy plus that he must do everything with such grace. i find that really hilarious, and i really like his style.

plus that he has ishizumai! :3
    Currently working on a new sig. Come back for it later.

Professor Quackenbush, the best cameo of a Groucho Marx character ever!
    WOW!!
    Notice that the 2 on the Black 2 logo is made of water,
    the 2 on the White 2 logo is made of Magma,
    the Black 2 has sapphire facets,
    and the White 2 logo has ruby facets!

...and then there was the time the crew of the Starbug reincarnated as Pokémon.

Dent: smart, calm, and cool. Plus he cooks way better then brock and has super cool hair!

Paul: also smart and unlike ash he has a plan and trains to win.

100% May, she had a great team of pokemon. Plus i like how she acted like a sister to not only max, but ash and brock also. she is a nice smart girl and it was fun seeing how she grew from a pokemon hating brat to a near top coordinator

ash main character
    paul his strategy is realy great
    misty best girl charctr on th show

Cool

Paul/Shinji
    He is THE coolest and will always be. Plus he's not a clone like all of the other trainers. (Ritchie Morrison Tyson Barry and all those other rivals that only appear once are all the same personality wise)

Okay... Let's start with...
    Gary: He was just a true rival, but I feel like he helped Ash. After all would Ash have trained as hard if he had a worse rival?
    Meowth (from TR): I have NO IDEA why.
    James: Even though he's part of TR, he still has a heart and doesn't always want to do some of the things Jesse wants him to do.
    BARRY: One of the funniest characters you're ever going to find, and I laugh every time I see him. I hope he appears again later... ;__;
    Dento: I haven't seen Best Wishes yet, but I can already tell he'll be funny and awesome. (But not as funny as Barry)
    Ah, yes, I probably just said something stupid there, didn't I? Not surprising, I've been called an idiot on multiple occasions, although I do consider myself to be more intelligent than most...

My favorites are...

Meowth: My number one favorite character is Meowth because I think he's a very interesting character with a complicated background. He also has a good heart, even if he is in Team Rocket...

Harley: He's hilarious xD and I loved it when he dressed like May.

Paul: I think Paul is the most intimidating rival so far, well either him or Shooti.

Barry: He bumps into EVERYONE.

Brock: He makes me laugh every time he tries to flirt with a pretty girl xD

I'm also really liking Dent and Iris as well. ^^
    Last edited by Nyarth; 27th January 2011 at 12:16 AM.
    Favorite Pokémon:

Current Pokémon X team:

in order of main cast characters my favourites are
    1)BROCK -he is what made the show for me he reminded me of my brother not the crazy flirting though
    2)May - she was intresting and fresh introduced contests and i liked her original voice actress
    3)Ash - i like him enough to be third he would be top but i cant stand him losing in the pokemon leagues
    4)Misty- the original girl
    5)Dawn - i never got into her character that much but she was ok
    6)max
    7)tracey- didnt have enough time to develop

and then best rival is paul favourite team rocket is jessie because she's so full of herself.

Iris: My favorite alongside Dawn. They are both my number one.

Misty: Second place.

May: I can't stand her. She is annoying. (My apologies for all of May's fans. Please don't hurt me!)

Max: Ties with his sister. Sorry but I really don't like him. He is just as annoying has his sister. Once again sorry for Max's fans.

Cilan: He is just okay.

Brock: Same as Cilan.

Tracey: Between May and Brock. I don't have a too much high opinion of him. Probably because he doesn't do a lot.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast