Thread: *~*~*~*HeartGold/SoulSilver Discussion Section Rules. PLEASE READ*~*~*~*

Default *~*~*~*HeartGold/SoulSilver Discussion Section Rules. PLEASE READ*~*~*~*

Welcome to the Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver Discussion section!

As with all other sections, the main forum rules apply here too. (I think that's a given. I don't know why we have to say that in every rules thread. lol)

1) Before you do anything else, please make sure you're in the proper section.

Spoiler:- Click for 4th Generation Section Index:

2) Before starting a thread....
    • Please note that this is a moderated forum. This means that when you post a thread, it doesn't appear automatically. We mods approve/delete your threads in the ModCP.
    • Take a look at the STICKIES. They're very popular topics that tend to be created over and over again.

Serebii.net HeartGold & SoulSilver Discovery Thread
      Discussion of Serebii.net HeartGold & SoulSilver Discoveries
      Official HG/SS Help Thread

• If you have a question about game features, please check the main site instead of creating a new thread. http://www.serebii.net/heartgoldsoulsilver/
    • Even though I already listed the Help Thread, if you're stuck in your game PLEASE ASK FOR HELP IN THE HELP THREAD LISTED ABOVE. DO NOT create a new thread just for a simple question.
    • Please do not duplicate topics. Make sure you use the Search option BEFORE you start a new thread.
    • For the love of Feraligatr, please do not post your thread over and over again if it doesn't show up. If it doesn't show up within a couple (2 or 3 at the most) days, that means it was deleted. Posting your thread over and over again and/or asking about it isn't going to make it approved any faster, if at all.
    • Make sure your thread actually has something to discuss. Like movepool changes or Team Rocket's impact on the game or something like that. NOT LIKE, "OMG these games look awesomeeee!! Can't wait~~!"

3) When posting...

• Make sure you're on topic. Please don't spam or talk about things that aren't related to the games.
    • No more speculation. Now that the games are out, there's no need for it anyway.
    • Please don't post rumors about the games. "LIKE, I herd that u can catch Mew aftr all the Pokemon!!" Please don't even get into that.
    • Please don't flame each other. Respect is important. We all have different opinions anyway.
    • Please report spam when it happens. It's what the mod team is here for.

4) See anyone breaking the rules?!

• If you see a thread or a post that's breaking the rules, please REPORT that person by clicking the REPORT button. (It looks like this:
    • Mini-modding is annoying to a lot of the staff. We're here to directly moderate, not you. Reporting problems to a moderator is the way to go if someone is breaking the rules, not to correct someone yourself.
    • If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact a HGSS section mod.
    Last edited by Aquarelle; 9th September 2014 at 5:07 AM.
    Alpha SapphireL