Thread: The Degrassi TNG Fan Club! ;)(Rated PG-13)

Default The Degrassi TNG Fan Club! ;)(Rated PG-13)

Welcome to the Degrassi the next generation fanclub! This is for all of you people who love Degrassi! Im the owner and I will allow one Co-Owner! I have the ability to- Has the ability to ban people, post topics, recruit co-owners, and accept new members, and post topics. Co- Owners have the ability to- Ban people, post new topics, accepte new memebers.
    Rules
    All Serebii rules apply
    No flaming
    No spamming
    Have R-E-S-P-E-C-T
    Only two topics a day
    Please write so we can atleast understand you
    When you sighn up put "Bad Medicine" so I will know you read the rules
    Have Fun!!!

Each time you break a rule you will get one strikes and three strikes YOUR BANNED!
    Degrassi students claimed already:
    Paige- granbull guy
    Okay Have fun fun!!
    Topic of the day- Who is your favorite couple in Degrassi?
    You know what? I'm gone, I really don't even like Pokemon that much anymore (At all, it's getting kind of boring.) And I'm sad to say I'll miss my bestie Mawile412 and GPT and MM and T&T and Fango, because you were all great friend ;_;
    I wont come back ever and I know about the rule change for the game section, and it saddens me; it used to be so much fun, Degrassi, Pokecity, Pokeplace, all of them that I've participated in....
    GG has now graduated from Serebii, I love you all.
    Goodbye...
    (P.S :: I swear, leave Lilly alone, don't be mean to her or I'll eat you, she's my bestie after all~)

Yeah it was excepted
    You know what? I'm gone, I really don't even like Pokemon that much anymore (At all, it's getting kind of boring.) And I'm sad to say I'll miss my bestie Mawile412 and GPT and MM and T&T and Fango, because you were all great friend ;_;
    I wont come back ever and I know about the rule change for the game section, and it saddens me; it used to be so much fun, Degrassi, Pokecity, Pokeplace, all of them that I've participated in....
    GG has now graduated from Serebii, I love you all.
    Goodbye...
    (P.S :: I swear, leave Lilly alone, don't be mean to her or I'll eat you, she's my bestie after all~)