Thread: hi!

Default hi!

hello, im new here. heres the info on me in case you want to rp with me.

Name: Ash

Species: (can transform into anything)

Strenths: everything

Weaknesses: nothing

Bio: I Turned into a Pichu when I was first born. I was forced to survive on my own. I was adopted by a Raichu. She took great care of me until she died. I forgot that i turned into a Pichu because all that was in my mind was my mom, Raichu. Later after she died, I met an Igglybuff, Togepi, Eevee, Glameow, Happiny, and a Riolu. They took care of me. They all got killed (murdered) a few months after I met them. I was shot when I was still a Pichu. I was sure that I was gonna die. I didnt die though but I was seriouslly injured. I knew that my Raichu mom was with me. She was all that I could think about. I was kidnapped by a Mewtwo. He locked me in a cage and the only time I ever could leave the cage was when he was going to beat on me. My life was miserable. He trained me to fight other strong, powerful pokemon just so he could get money. Later, A Raichu named Sparks and a Pikachu named Sparky knew that it was wrong. That night, they took me. Every minute with them, they didnt beat on me, which I got used to. A few years later, I evolved into a Pikachu. I still believed that the Raichu was my mom and Sparky was a complete stranger to me. I got mad at my old owner when he came back to take me, so I killed him. Thats how bad he trained me. But now, I still have that in me but I never use that power. Only for battles but the power isnt to powerful.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------heres some more chars.

Name: Kenan

Species:

Bio: Part of the FBI,secret agency, he pretty much does the spy and recon work, he also has the extremely powerful rinnegan, it allows him to pull forces toward him, and push forces awaye from him, it also can be used to negate any spell, and can be used to stop time
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Name: Patrick

Species:

Bio: retired assassin at night and husband and family man at day, Patrick lives two lives, husband to scepera g. sceptile, beautiful daughter flannery, and handsome son trace, he's pretty much a cold type at time but is usually nice and kind
    Name: Blackfire

Species:

Bio: A Mercanary, along with his partner, Kenan, he lives with him in his apartment, and usually gets harrassed by his mother, Kenan and Blackfire are great friends, and his flames are black, so for whoever's body gets engulfed by his blackflames they shall dissappear to the nether regions
    Name: Dann and Scar

Species: (Dann) and (Scar)

Bio: Dangerous Criminals who escaped prison
    Name: Auron

Species:

Bio: Son of Ash, they were recently adopted, when niyu pranked Ash and Torri(for previous reasons) and asked bahamut the dialga to age aurra the eevee(daughter)and auron to age 8(Auron)and 9(aurra), Ash and Torri still don't know how it happened, but of course auron wants to grow up to be just like his dad, but he does carry a little bit Ash's superweapon dna within him, but its usually dormant
    Name: Talos

Species:

Bio: a pyromaniac and a serious evil villian, but he keeps his fiery side secret, he usually is calm and quiet, and mostly friendly to those who are nice to him. hes a master at using fire, and hes a stratigical genius, he also is a master at many fighting styles, due to him training with his father at age 10 and him practicing from then on
    Name: WolfGang Crouser

Species:

Bio: a very powerful and rich dusknoir, he can detect the moves of his enemies and enter their minds with extreme ease only by gaze,he can also command whoever he wants to do his bidding once hes entered that persons mind by gaze, he specializes in dark magic and knows a large array of spells
    Name: Ada Cross

Species:

Bio: After her father left her and her mother at age 7, she worked while her mother became lazy, knowing this at age 17 she left home and never returned, at that time, she had a very easy and lavish lifestyle, she also was an expert hypnotist and vantriloquist(i think i got the name right), she could enter the mind of whomever she please not using gaze at all, she could command whoever she pleased but only one person, she also has a major crush on a certain hypno super villian.
    Name: Travis

Species:

Bio: During a great massacre of his villiage, his mother and father were killed by wolfgang crouser, but instead of finishing travis off, he took over his mind and warped it to think that bandits killed his family, and also that wolfgang avenged his parents' death, now travis has become wolfgang's obedient servant, who will do anything for crouser without hesitation, completely oblivious to the fact that he is serving the murderer of his own mom and dad, during this time, travis was taught the ways of visored aura.
    Name: Yusuke Gilgamesh

Species:

Bio: A very snobby pikachu but very smart, his mother doesn't care much about him and his dad left them when yusuke was 4, ash showed him the police department, so he decided to become a detective and use the money to help his mother at home, hoping that she'll accept him (she thinks that hes the reason why his dad left), he was also tought in the ways of interrogation and is a master at electricity

cant wait to rp with you guys.
    Last edited by CutestPikachuEver; 23rd September 2009 at 8:38 PM.

hey, interesting stuff you got going on there. Nice to me you anyways
    name: Isaac

Quote Originally Posted by isaac~loves~#243 View Post
    hey, interesting stuff you got going on there. Nice to me you anyways
    Thanks.

Skull-Kid is offline I am Currently Awaiting Email Confirmation

Hi! You must be cute if you have a name like that

I presume you're a girl? *waits for hit in the face* You're story is interesting if very sad I feel so bad for you and your mother It seems you've gone through a lot. The part about eating your trainer was a bit disturbing.

You have made some imaginative characters I hope you write stroies. I look forward to reading more.

I'll add you as a friend if you like Hopefully the first of many

Hi welcome to Serebii. Pikachu is my fave pokemon.

Name: Drainer
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Quote Originally Posted by Skull-Kid View Post
    Hi! You must be cute if you have a name like that

I presume you're a girl? *waits for hit in the face* You're story is interesting if very sad I feel so bad for you and your mother It seems you've gone through a lot. The part about eating your trainer was a bit disturbing.

You have made some imaginative characters I hope you write stroies. I look forward to reading more.

I'll add you as a friend if you like Hopefully the first of many
    lol

I am a girl. Its not a true story just my rp story i usiolly use.
    Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/pokemonmewpikachuluv

Online RP Girlfriend: Piplup_Lover- Rebecca the Piplup

Online RP Brothers: Pichu_Boy_0001- Rai the Raichu

Online RP Sisters: Pichu_Girl_0002- Millie the Pichu (often called Chuchu)

Online RP Cat: CutestPikachuEver (Me)- Mr. Kat (i call him Kat and he hates me and hes really an evil alien space cat)

Online RP Mom: CutestPikachuEver (Me)- Cloe the Raichu (shes dead)

Online RP Ex-Girlfriend: Piplup_Lover- Buneary

Quote Originally Posted by pikagirl View Post
    Hi welcome to Serebii. Pikachu is my fave pokemon.
    Thanks. ive been here before just i havent made an account. i asume you like mew, too. because of your icon. mew is my second fave and pikachu is my fave.
    Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/pokemonmewpikachuluv

Online RP Girlfriend: Piplup_Lover- Rebecca the Piplup

Online RP Brothers: Pichu_Boy_0001- Rai the Raichu

Online RP Sisters: Pichu_Girl_0002- Millie the Pichu (often called Chuchu)

Online RP Cat: CutestPikachuEver (Me)- Mr. Kat (i call him Kat and he hates me and hes really an evil alien space cat)

Online RP Mom: CutestPikachuEver (Me)- Cloe the Raichu (shes dead)

Online RP Ex-Girlfriend: Piplup_Lover- Buneary