Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: A Cacturne For The Worse! (380)

That's obviously what Flameboyant guys do when they're talking to girls. It happens a lot, even to Harly. :P

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

Harley's first appearance was great, i loved how he poot May's picture in his notebook.
    The battle between them was fine, not something big.
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

So the best contest rival, and creeper on the show is born. Harley had a good debut, showing his evil side with his hit-book and tape of embarrasing May stories. Good contest overall, but appeals could of been made better.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Best. Episode. Ever. Because Harley appeared in the anime for the first time.

The overall story would've put me to sleep had it not been for Hayley and his crazy antics.

Kinda glad Harley and Max bonded. 9/10

I think that Harley is one of the most awesome rivals ever. He had an great debut!

8/10

This episode was good. It was cool seeing Cacturne for the 1st time. Cacturne is very strong. Harley is 1 of the most annoying characters in the Hoenn Saga ever! His Cacturne outfit makes me laugh every time. I'm glad the reason May was so scared of Pokemon at 1st before starting her Journey with Ash was told by Max. I was wondering a very long time before that. I'm glad May defeated Harley in the contest to win her 4th ribbon.

70/100

Harley's Cacturn is really cool! cacturne is my favorite Dark/Grass Pokemon so i really like this one ^^
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

Awesome episode, Harley is probably one of the best characters in the entire anime.
    9/10
    [IMG]http://oi46.*******.com/jt7yg2.jpg[/IMG]

This episode is one of my favorite episodes from the Hoenn Saga, because May's most interesting rival Harley debuted in this episode. I liked how Harley started to hate May after she said his cookies aren't 'half bad' and his Cacturne is scary. Harley hate for May and their rivalry was one of the best parts of Hoenn saga in opinion. I enjoyed Harley's antics throughout the episodes, he was really evil(in a funny way). Also, the reason May was so scared of Pokemon before starting her Journey with Ash was finally revealed in this episode. Because of all those Tentacool May had didn't like Pokémon at first, that must have been very embrassing past for May. Harley pulled a 'blast from the past' trick on May, but Ash told her not to give up.....and she didn't give up. It's good that May got her 4th ribbon, but It's even better that she got a interesting(and a bit flameboyant) rival.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

While I think Harley is a pretty interesting rival for May, I couldn't help but think "Not cool, dude!" when he revealed that secret from May's past like that.
    Alpha Sapphire Hoenn League champions
    * - Going mega

Claimed by me!

I loved how Harley placed a photo of May in his little hit list-esque book; he was vindictive from the start and I loved it. Hayley's Cacturne's Bullet Seed appeal slayed and I laughed at Max's story about May and the Tentacool being recorded by Harley to sabotage May. Seeing Bulbasaur slay Cacturne was a surprise, but I was just glad that May won her fourth ribbon.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011