Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread: A Cacturne For The Worse! (380)

I always pictured Cacturne with Star Scream's voice. Don't ask me why, I just did. This voice is easily forgettable and rather lack luster. Oh well, it is 4KIds we're talking about.

Actually, I was expecting the voice for Harley. The apparent VA does young boys and effeminate men in their other animes.

Some people don't think it's funny that Exit 69 gets off on Big Beaver.

Is harly gay, i mean he says in a lisping voice stuff like "well i was a little nervas so I made myself a cup of tea..." or " Here have one of my cookies i made them myself..." and we cant forget the expressions he makes or his little diary
    - credit goes to jolteon
    I know a secret....     Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Cipher
    No, no, no. You simply don't understand how comfortable those pads are. Women who wear those jsut can't wait for their next period so they can feel its cushy softness in their pants. Women also enjoy: cooking, cleaning, raising children, and not being able to vote. If only you understood. That commercial's just talking to all the little women out there.
    You tell em cipher<_<

Your question has already been answered... http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpos...&postcount=205

And I wasn't overly impressed by Cacturne's voive either, as Noctus-chan's was perfect... Oh well, it wasn't horrid at least.
    Bishies: Luppi & Lady Bat|C.Bishie: Clopin|VG.Bishie: Gale|Pokemon: Ariados
    Ships: ReijixSaturn, KafeixVaati, MeltxLezard & NoelxLeon
    Twin: Vycksta

Shipping Face-Off (Ultimate Face-Off of 2007): Best Shinji/Paul Ship

Joe_Pokemon20000 Guest

Well, I found out that in the cut scene, May was a tuber, just like you see at games such as Emerald, Ruby or Sapphire. she was hanging in an inner tube (or a buoy, whatever it's called) until she saw a group of Tentacools (Menokuragesa- plural of Menokurage or Nohmeekehkhahfuui- plural of Nohmeekehkhahfuu) around her.

Blazikens#1Fan Guest

Default Harly Wars Episode I: Cacturne vs. Bulbasaur

Verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry Good!! Harly's intro into Pokemon was . Cheaters Always(Exept Team Rocket) Win!!!

This was a great episode! ^.^ His Caturne was really cool and the contest was fun to watch, especially the part with may and the tentacools

I was watching this episode on CN today and Harley draws a skull and crossbone above May's picture, didn't he draw a smiley face when this aired on Kids WB?
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

The only thing more annoying than Harley was Jessie being too brainless (as always)

Does anyone else think Harley sounds like Bugs Bunny, or is it just me?

Just you.

I do love this episode, despite TR not being in that much. I've never loved any other characters before Harley. I couldn't stop laughing at the cassette recording scene, and well Harley always makes an episode interesting for me.

Seriously, do you have anything to say about any episode that isn't about how much you hate Jessie ashyboy? I can't believe I'm commenting/complaining about you again *eye roll* I'll give you the benefit of the doubt this time, I assume you've already made an earlier comment which is better ^_^
    [IMG]http://i44.*******.com/kdshlh.jpg[/IMG]
    | Fifth Voyager | Team Rocket Gallery | Youtube Channel |

My favourite episode. Aswell as Rhapsody in Drew. Bacially any episode that features Cacturne, Banette or Harley :P

Quote Originally Posted by HoennMaster View Post
    I was watching this episode on CN today and Harley draws a skull and crossbone above May's picture, didn't he draw a smiley face when this aired on Kids WB?
    heh...I was just going to comment on that. The original episode has the skull and crossbone on it. It seems CN isn't so conservative.
    Proposed Alpha Sapphire Team

My favourite contest episode. The introduction of Harley as a recurring rival was unexpected, and his theme of dressing as his Pokemon was quirky and innovative. The appeals were good and the last match was also pretty interesting. I liked that both Bulbasaur and Cacturne were of the same type; that made it a bit more interesting.

Overall a great ep. Man conetsts are so much better than Gym Battles.

Quote Originally Posted by Marill View Post
    Seriously, do you have anything to say about any episode that isn't about how much you hate Jessie ashyboy?
    How many times should I say this: I don't like Jessie. Sure there may be plenty of those who like her, but I'm not one of them. Of course, nothing I say can easily persuade them.

As for Harely sounding like Bugs Bunny, I doubt it.

Watched on CN Mexico last week I think....

I loved Harley's voice. It is perfect for the character. Bulbasaur was as awesome as Cacturne but the Petal Dance + Razor Leaf combo was just incredible.

The Tentacool flashback was a nice touch. Harley is a very nice character and he drew the skull over May's head. Nice.

Harley should be in more episodes. I haven't liked any Pokemon characters other than TR and kept that opinion everytime I've seen them.. I did like Max for a minute or so in his first ep but first impressions never count for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashy Boy View Post
    How many times should I say this: I don't like Jessie. Sure there may be plenty of those who like her, but I'm not one of them. Of course, nothing I say can easily persuade them.
    If you mean persuade them that you don't like her then I find that hard to believe, though considering you talk about her a lot people make think it's really a love/hate thing :P lol

I only keep picking at you cos a lot of your posts in these topics go something like this "I dont like this cos Jessie/TR.." or "Jessie's so brainless".. opinions are good, I have no problem with them but a lot of your posts annoy me I'm sorry, they'd annoy me even if they were about Max and I hate Max. Yes I agree Jessie has her moments (Stun Spore Detour is a big example), I'm not a biased TR fan who thinks they're perfect etc.. but you don't have to comment about her or her teammates in almost every episode topic and just leave it as that, isn't there anything else you like to say about the episode besides what she/they got up to?

You know I should just ignore it, I'm being annoying myself I know that. I tell you what I'll skip your posts from now on.. that'll help
    [IMG]http://i44.*******.com/kdshlh.jpg[/IMG]
    | Fifth Voyager | Team Rocket Gallery | Youtube Channel |

This was an excellent episode. Poor May, Harley was so mean. But, of course that is why alot of people like him. Nice introduction for Harley. This was probably one of my fav. episodes.
    "Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."-Jesus

Please help save the unborn! http://www.priestsforlife.org/

I don't understand the end: It shows Harley with a book that has a death skull and May's picture..does he want to kill her or something???

STOP LOOKING AT ITS BUTT!

Which character are you test by Naruto - Kun.com

Poor May having to meet up with Harley. Very good episode Harley was definitely introduced nicely in this episode, and I really got into May's battle with Harley she definitely deserved to win after what Harley did to her, someone needs to get around to putting Harley in his place so he no longer has such a high attitude of himself.
    My Grandmother always said...
    "She who walks the path of heaven will rule over everything"

Mana (4914-3452-1470) (X)
    Gyarados, Octillary, and Azumarill

heh the first episode we see Harley and its a good episode too
    Poor May though getting embarrased by harley but I feel sorry for Max as he didnt know that Harley was going to use that against his sister

This lesson holds true to an old principle. . . Never take candy from strangers.
    Only of course in this case it is not candy, but cookies and sundaes. -shakes head- Tsk tsk.

A nice introduction to Harely. I absolutely hat the character, but this was an interesting episode. He's pure evilness made it interesting.

What you love of mine is always yours.
    Animated by me.
    Wife ~ Daughter ~ Pair ~ Twin ~ Claim

harley was such a mean character but nontheless the episode was still good, 8/10.

When I saw this episode, I enjoyed seeing Harley being all girly and what not. My friend from school sometimes acts like him. Wow.

I felt bad May got all embarassed when Max blew her secret at the contest.

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

I think Harley got what he deserved, because he decided to go all out to beat her because of a misunderstanding.

Credit to Mr. Joker for the Glee banner
    Credit to Skiyomi for the lovely Blue Snover banner

If anyone is interested in a custom ribbon for your profile pic, be sure to check out Ayra's sprite thread in the fanart section, if you want to take a look at her work have a look at my profile.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast