Thread: Weather Teams: Are they cheap or just really good?

Default Weather Teams: Are they cheap or just really good?

I use a weather team, but I want to know if others think it's cheap or neat.
    BW FC:1850-0991-5262

My 3DS FC is 4656-6866-6571, and my friend safari has Phantump, Dusclops, and Shuppet.
    Looking to add pretty much anyone, specifically rock/ground/steel type safaris. PM me please if you do!

Weather teams are awesome in m opinion, I don't think they are cheap personally - but I don't battle others often or go to the battle front often. I always loved teams involving one specific attack.
    IGN: Nick
    3DS FC: 4897 - 7040 - 0177
    ~~~
    Current MM:
    Previous MM's: Chansey, Furfrou, Mawile

It's not cheap. It's cool.

Weather teams obviously depend a little on the weather. Things that interfere with that(Cloud Nine, Tyranitar/Hippowdon when you don't use Sandstorm, or Abomasnow when you don't use Hail) can change the table a bit.
    Quote Originally Posted by ijea4444 View Post
    And of course I think Leaf should be a cannon, what else could I have been referring to.

My weather team covers each others weaknesses, and even if there was an abomasnow I have a mamoswine that can cover it.
    BW FC:1850-0991-5262

My 3DS FC is 4656-6866-6571, and my friend safari has Phantump, Dusclops, and Shuppet.
    Looking to add pretty much anyone, specifically rock/ground/steel type safaris. PM me please if you do!

I attampted making a Hail team before, but failed at getting the pokemon. The team idea was great though. You could be screwed up when Mamo got Killed and you have no other Fire counter.(Most learn water Pulse)

There is NO excuse for a Hail team. ****ing Stallrein.
    Pokemon Y Friend Code: 3282-3535-2249

Friend Safari: Pansage, Petilil, Gogoat

As of now, my focus is on Safaris with starters (barring Wartortle and Quilladin), but give me your Safari anyway. Chances are I'll find something interesting.

I've never used a weather team so I can't really say anything. The only thing that comes close is my Tyranitar and it works well with most of my competitive team. These weather teams look good and I might make one if I can figure how to use a really good one.
    Top Five Non-Legends<---You can't stop them from domination...

Friend Codes:
    SoulSilver: 2407-8763-0856
    Platinum: 4726-3826-6538
    Pearl: 1890-7956-1544
        Spoiler:- Battle Info:

NeoDarkraiTV <--This is my YouTube account. Click and watch my Twilight Princess Runthrough and FireRed Runthrough.
    Currently working on making a competitve battling guide. Help would be appreciated.

Follow me on twitter.com/NeoDarkrai or facebook.com/NeoDarkraiTV for random stuff and updates on when new Episodes are up.