Whoa. That was one hell of a chapter.

I loved the fight!

- D_C -
    All your base are belong to US.

$$$$$$
    $$$$$$
    $$$$$$

Crystal_Milotic Guest

Damn, that battle rocked! It ended nicely, and Ash almost died, AGAIN. I wonder what will happen next...

A_G

DC and Cs32: Thanks

Blaziken1234: Actually, Black Jack did try but he got knocked down.

Ashy_GIRL: Actually, Ash DID die but he came back to life, thanks to his friends and loved ones (Don't start crying now).

Chapter 3

Black Jack, Ash and the pokemon were running down corridors of the base. It was falling to pieces and Black Jack was carrying Mewtwo on his shoulder.

“Black Jack,” Ash said. “We could’ve asked one of our pokemon to carry Mewtwo out of this base first.”
    “And let them miss the search?” Black Jack asked in reply. “This base is big and besides, when Mewtwo wakes up he may be able to help us find the pokemon and John’s family.”
    “Good point. But how long will take for Mewtwo to wake up?”
    “He’ll wake up soon.”
    “How come the guards are not stopping us?”
    “They must’ve escaped when they found out the building was collapsing.”

They stopped at the corridor that led into three directions. “We have to split up from here,” Black Jack said. “Ketchum, I’ll be going on the right. You take whatever direction you want. When you free anyone, get the heck outta here, unless you want to see if being trapped under a collapsed building would increase your lifespan.”
    “Gotcha,” Ash said. “I’m on it.”
    “Pikachu!” Pikachu cried.

Ash and Black Jack split up, going into different directions, along with their respective pokemon.

Outside the building, Ash and Black Jack’s friends were watching what was going on.

“The building’s falling apart,” Cassandra said.
    “No! My little Ash!” Delia cried as she attempted to run in the building.
    “Ash!” Misty cried as tears dropped from her eyes, also trying to get inside the base.
    “Wait, guys!” Brock yelled as he grabbed hold of them both. “It’s dangerous in there!”
    “Sandra! Alice!” John cried as he also tried to run into the building. “My family is in there!”

Suddenly, a hand grabbed hold of his shoulder and squeezed it tight, putting him to sleep. It was Seed, much to the others’ surprise. “So, it’s coming true…” he said.

“Who are you?” Max asked.
    “My name is Seed,” he replied. “Do not worry, for you all should have faith in your friends.”

They spotted a helicopter flying away with Mane in it. “Mane!” Brock yelled.
    “We can’t let him get away with this!” May shouted.
    “Let them go,” Cecilia said. “He is the least of our worries now.”
    “It has been a long time, Cecilia,” Seed said.
    “Yes, it has,” Cecilia replied.
    “I think they know each other,” Cassandra thought.

Meanwhile, back in the base, Ash and his pokemon ran into one of the rooms. Inside that room was a woman locked in a cell. She had blond shoulder-length hair and green-buttoned shirt and small skirt.

“Who… who are you?” the woman asked in a frightful tone.
    “Don’t worry, Mrs. Hummingburg,” Ash replied calmly. “We’re here to get you out. Just stand back.”

Mrs Humminburg took a few steps back away from the cell door. “Snorlax!” Ash cried. “Break the door down!”

Snorlax grabbed hold of the cell door and pulled it all with all his might. “Oh, thank you,” Mrs. Hummingburg said as she ran out of the cell. “But where’s my daughter?”
    “Don’t worry, ma’am,” Ash replied. “We’re gonna look for her now.”

Elsewhere in the base, Jesse, James and Meowth were unlocking the code to release all the pokemon when they started noticing that the base was falling apart. “Wot’s happenin’?” Meowth asked in a scared tone.
    “I guess the building has taken too much of the twerps’ battle,” James replied, also in a scared tone.
    “Stop talking and keep cracking!” Jesse yelled.
    “But Jesse, the computer seems to be malfunctioning!”
    “We don’t have time left!” Meowth cried. “Let’s go!”

A man’s footstep was heard and they turned their attention to its direction. “Bl, bl… Black Jack!” they cried in a frightened tone.
    “Jesse, James and Meowth,” Black Jack snarled. “What are you three still doing here?”
    “Prepare for trouble!” Jesse cried, putting on a brave and evil tone.
    “Make it double,” James continued.
    “To protect the world from devastation…”
    “To unite all peoples within our nation…”

“Shut up!” Black Jack yelled, interrupting their speech. “Time is running out for this building!”
    “How dare you interrupt the Team Rocket motto!” Jesse yelled.
    “Team Rocket??” Black Jack thought. “… I guess those guys haven’t been told about the Team Rocket change.”

“Forget the motto!” he shouted. “How are you trying to steal those pokemon exactly?”
    “Code cracking of course!” Jesse replied.
    “Have you cracked it yet?”
    “We’re still on it!” James replied. “Once we crack the code we’re taking those pokemon back to the boss!”
    “Still on it, you said!” Black Jack snarled. “Not good enough! Nidoking! Smash that computer apart!”

Nidoking ran at the computer that James was working on and smashed it with his Dynamic Punch, causing the computer to explode!

That explosion knocked Nidoking down, but it sent the Team Rocket trio flying out of the base! “We’re blasting off again!” they cried.
    “Wobbuffet!” Wobbuffet cried as he popped out of Jesse’s pokeball.

The destruction of the computer caused the cells to release all the legendary pokemon that Mane captured. As soon as they were freed, they used their strengths to break out of the base. Black Jack and the pokemon ran out of the room and Mewtwo started to wake up.

“Where am I?” he asked.
    “You’re inside Mane’s base, but he’s gone,” Black Jack replied, still carrying him over his shoulder.

Black Jack placed Mewtwo on his feet. “You should’ve let me destroy him,” Mewtwo said angrily. “Not attack me.”
    “We’ll settle this later,” Black Jack said. “I have relatives to save now.”

He turned to the other pokemon. “Guys,” he said. “Get out of here now.”

He ran off into another corridor. Feraligatr and Nidoking wanted to catch up with him but Mewtwo stopped them. “You all have known Black Jack for a long time,” he said. “We all know how strong he is. What makes you think that he wouldn’t survive this crumbling building?”

(Author’s note: The pokemon speak their own language, so I’m going to translate.)

“He just can’t do this alone,” Nidoking replied.
    “You’re correct, Nidoking,” Blaziken replied. “Black Jack does need our help.”
    “The thing is,” Tyranitar continued. “We are already helping him. We have faith in him that he will save his relatives.”

Nidoking and Feraligatr looked at each other and nodded, agreeing to the fact they do believe in him.

(Author’s note: Transalation ended.)

Mewtwo, using his telepathy, looked for Ash in different corridors and spoke to him. “Ash,” he called out.
    “That’s Mewtwo’s voice,” Ash thought to himself. “He must’ve woken up.”
    “Yes. But have you found anyone yet?”
    “Yeah, we found Mrs. Hummingburg and now we’re looking for John’s daughter.”
    “There will be no need for that. Black Jack is already looking for her.”
    “Black Jack? But we can’t…”
    “We must teleport out of here this instant.”
    “Wait, Mewtwo! What about…”

Before he could finish his sentence, Mewtwo used teleported everyone outside the base, except Black Jack.

“… Black Jack?” Ash said, finishing his sentence.

He looked around him and found out that he was outside the base. He also found out that Black Jack and his pokemon freed the legendary pokemon. His friends were outside with them.

“Ash!” Delia sobbed as he ran over to him, giving him a big hug.
    “Mom!” Ash said in an embarrassed tone.
    “Welcome back,” Brock said.
    “You had us really worried there, Ash,” May said.
    “I wasn’t, I knew that Ash would be okay the whole time,” Max said, trying to put on a brave face for Ash.

Misty wiped a tear off her eye, thanking Black Jack from the inside that Ash was safe. Ash spotted John lying on the floor, unconscious. He then noticed Seed standing next to him.

“Ash,” Seed said.
    “Seed,” Ash replied.

John started to wake up and found that Ash was standing quite close to him. He quickly picked himself up. “My wife and daughter,” he cried as he grabbed hold of Ash’s collar. “Are they…”
    “Mrs. Hummingburg’s here,” Ash replied.
    John looked around and spotted his beloved wife. “Sandra!” he cried. “Just like my brother promised!”

Sandra looked round and spotted John. “John!” she cried. They both ran into each other’s arms and fell to their knees and cried their eyes out. “Alice! My daughter!” he cried in realisation. “Where is she?”

“Umm…” Ash replied, not knowing how to tell John without mentally hurting him.
    “Black Jack’s in there, looking for her,” Mewtwo replied.
    “Jack… No!” John cried.
    “Do not interfere,” Mewtwo said. “Black Jack sees this as a test to see if he is worthy of keeping promises to his siblings.” He looked back at the base, which was near total destruction. “Good luck to him…”

Inside the base, Black Jack was running through the crumbling corridors in an attempt to find his niece. “Kid, where are you!?” he yelled.
    “SOMEBODY, HELP ME!” cried a child’s voice.
    “That must be her voice!”

He ran into the voice’s direction and ran into one of the rooms. Inside, was a child locked in her cell. “Kid,” he said breathlessly.
    “Un… Uncle Jack?” the kid asked as she had tears in her eyes.

Black Jack smiled and his trademark aura started surrounding him again as he grabbed hold of the cell doors. “We’re getting out of here,” he said. “RIGHT NOW!”

He ripped the cell door open with his might and quickly grabbed the child. He carried her and ran into different corridors, trying to make it to the exit. But suddenly, a huge block fell in front of them, stopping them in their tracks of escaping. Black Jack tried to turn back but another block fell in front of them.

“Oh, great!” Black Jack snarled. He suddenly noticed that huge blocks of steel were falling on top of them. Realising that Alice was also in danger of getting hurt, he placed her on the ground and protected her with his body.

Outside, everyone stared in terror as the whole building collapsed. The two people that were the most shocked were John and Sandra… the parents of the child…

After the base collapsed, everyone kept on calling out for Alice and Black Jack but there was no answer.

“Black Jack and Alice have got to be down there, somewhere,” Sandra said in a sad and desperate tone. “We have got to find them.”
    “We will,” Ash said in an assuring tone.
    “They are over there,” Mewtwo said pointing to a part of the rubble.
    “Let’s dig them out,” Brock said.

Everyone agreed and attempted to do that. But to their surprise, Black Jack used his strength to break out of the rubble. He had cuts and bruises on his arms, body and all. He was carrying the child around her middle. “Alice!” John and Sandra cried as they ran over to her.
    “Mama! Papa!” Alice cried as Black Jack released her to let her rejoice with her parents. Seeing his brother happily together with his family, Black Jack also became happy, even though he was badly hurt.
    “Oh no, darling!” Sandra cried. “You got a scar on your cheek.”
    “It’s just a scratch, mama,” Alice replied.
    “Sounds just like me,” Black Jack thought to himself.

He walked over to Ash. “Thank you, Ketchum,” he said. “When I was a kid, my parents were murdered by an unknown stranger and my brother was the only family I had left. If it wasn’t for you, I would’ve lost another one.”
    “No problem, Black Jack,” Ash replied. “You would’ve done the same if my mom got captured.”
    Black Jack smiled. “One day, we will battle again to see who is the better trainer,” Black Jack, making a vow.
    “Deal,” Ash replied as he gave a thumb’s up.
    Black Jack looked back at his pokemon. “C’mon, boys,” he said. “We’re leaving.”

As he and his pokemon were about to leave, he heard a voice. “Uncle…”

He turned round to the voice’s direction to see Alice standing near him. “Uncle… I finally get to meet you… and now… I wanna be a great trainer like you.”

Black Jack smiled happily. He looked at John and Sandra and they were crying happily also, happy that their daughter was meeting her uncle for the first time ever.

A voice came into Black Jack’s mind again. “You have done well, Jack.”
    “Thanks for the talk back there,” Black Jack thought back in reply. “So I guess you did part of my job. And I don’t even know you’re name.”

The personality of the creature has changed from being wise to being a child’s.

“Aw, that’s not important right now. How about you call me a friend?”
    “I’d rather have guys as my acquaintances. But looking at you, Alice would sure like to make friends with you.”
    “Goody! I’d like to meet her one day! See ya!”

The creature mysteriously vanished from Black Jack’s mind. “That was weird,” he thought. “That thing changed its personality so suddenly.”

In Blaziken’s mind, a familiar voice spoke to him. “Blaziken… my son.”
    “Master,” Blaziken said deep in thought. “Looks like Black Jack did everyone a favour.”
    “In fact, you all have done a good job… so far.”
    “Huh? What do you mean, sensei?”
    “There is great danger ahead. So you all must be careful from now on.”
    “I don’t understand, master.”
    “I cannot predict everything, Blaziken. But we all must understand that there are other enemies who are more dangerous than Mane.”
    “I understand, Master.”
    “I’ll stay by your side, my son… always…”
    “Thank you…”

The spirit of Sensei Wong vanished from Blaziken’s mind as he had tears coming from his eyes, happy that he had avenged the death of his former master.

Seed and Cecilia focused on both Ash and Black Jack. “So it’s coming true,” Seed said.
    “Two great trainers came together by fate, saw each other as rivals, yet they helped each other in difficult times,” Cecilia continued.
    “The difficult has yet to come,” Seed replied. “This is only the beginning.”

Elsewhere, around the rubble, Lugia was talking to Mewtwo telepathically. “These humans are strong,” Lugia said.
    “Indeed,” Mewtwo replied. “Strong minded, strong willed and strong hearted. Strong enough to so-call themselves, ‘Pokemon Masters’.”
    “And strong enough to save this world from the great evil.”
    “Shall we inform them?”
    “Not yet. Black Jack, Ash and others will have to find out themselves.”

“So, kid,” Black Jack asked to Alice. “Wanna go home?”
    “You bet!” Alice replied happily.
    “Let’s celebrate, everyone,” John said.
    “YAY!!” May and Max cried happily in unison.

Black Jack and Ash were able to defeat Mane and free the legendary pokemon. Black Jack was also happy with the knowledge that with a family around, he now had a reason to battle and will be able to accomplish anything. He felt that he had fought the biggest battle of his life, but there are more big battles to come…
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Epilogue next! Reviews please!
    Spoiler:    Spoiler:

EDIT: Hey! This fanfic was five stars before, why is it now four? *sob*
    Last edited by Brian Powell; 24th January 2005 at 4:09 PM.

Check these out:

Thanks for the card, Skiks
    Pokemon Impact (PG13):
    Series: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 (Cancelled)

Starring Black Jack, a veteran pokemon trainer who saves the lives of others while breaking necks of his enemies in cold blood. You want action? You got action!
    (Continue or Reboot? That is the question.)

Goldenrod High (Chaptered Comedy Multishipping fic PG13) Updated: 02/12/09
    Who says school is just for learning? ^^

Check out my other stories, and everyone else's in the Completed Fics forum!

Been doing some singing and voice impressions too! Check me out at the Brian Random Channel Thread!

Crystal_Milotic Guest

Aw puke. -_- Why couldn't he just come back to life by luck.

Anyway, that was an awsome chapter! I'm glad they all got out of there alive. I'm not glad that Mane got out...but never mind that. ^^;

The epilogue...you mean...it's over? Wow...that went by fast. Lettme guess, Ash and Misty are going to end up together. Damn, I was just getting over shippy fics...

A_G -Ph33r teh Bug

Awesome! I can't wait till this ones sequeal even more now.
    “Shall we inform them?”
    “Not yet. Black Jack, Ash and others will have to find out themselves.”
    Dun, dun, dun, dun! I'll be ready though. I'll just need a PM when you get the sequeal out cause I won't have a link to it like I do with this one. I'll have to wait though, since the epilouge still needs to come out.
    P.S. I'm going to read your fic when I have enough time, which will be later tonight.

Awesome chap.

What? It's over? NO! Grrrrr.

What? Ash and Misty gonna be toghether? Aw, sh**. Yah is evil. Well, that the reason yah called big evil, is it?

- D_C -

$$$$$$
    $$$$$$
    $$$$$$

Default Epilogue

Aww! What's the point of putting up a hidden spoiler if other people are going to spoil it!? Anyways...

Cs32: The sequael won't reveal much about the strange energy but there would an introduction to new characters.

DC: Don't worry, there's gonna be a sequel. Big Evil is one of my fictious names, but for real, I'm not really evil.

Ashy_GIRL: I know, I know... I wasn't gonna put anyone together but since I saw a lot of shipping fics get five / four stars, well... :P But still... this gave me some idea for my other sequeals... *Realises what I just said* You didn't read anything!!

Epilogue

Back at John’s mansion there was a big party going on the inside, while Alice was playing around with all of Ash and Black Jack’s pokemon. She then saw a bunch of stars floating in the sky; she decided to stare at the stars along with the pokemon.

“Look, Pikachu,” she said. “Those stars look like you, right?”
    “Pii pika pika!” Pikachu cried joyfully.

Also outside the mansion but outside of the front door, Misty was sitting on the steps of John’s mansion. She was wearing a black beautiful dress and white shoes and her hair was let down. She was admiring the starry skies when Ash, who was wearing a tux, walked up behind her. “Misty.”

She turned to see her best friend. “Oh. Hi, Ash,” she replied.
    “Mind if I sit next to you?” he asked.
    “Why would I?”

Ash sat next to her. They both looked and admired the sky. “Looks beautiful tonight, right, Ash?” Misty asked.
    Ash looked at a black beautiful dress and white shoes that she was wearing. She also had her hair down to look pretty for the party.

“Not as beautiful as you, Mist,” Ash replied, showing a small pleasant smile. She gave a small blush as she looked at him.

There was some small silence between them. The only noise was heard from inside the mansion, where a lot of guests were, talking loudly but not too loud.

“Ash,” Misty said. “Since you and Black Jack entered that base, I knew that you would defeat Mane. But somehow, I felt this pain… in my heart… and I thought…”

Tears came out of her eyes and Ash knew what she was talking about. “It’s alright,” he said as he wiped away her tears with her thumb.

“But, Ash, how…?” she asked in a confused tone.
    “I don’t know exactly, but when I heard Pikachu screaming, I felt something deep inside me… I had Brock, Mom, May, Max and the other guys to back me up, but there’s one person who really believed in me.”

They both looked at each other in the eyes. “It’s you, Misty,” he said in a soothing yet nervous tone. “Something deep inside me kept on telling me that there’s one person in life that I wanna live for… it’s you, Misty… and… the reason is… I love you.”

Misty became quite surprised and happy at the same time. She hugged him very tightly as tears came flowing from her eyes. “I love you too, Ash. I was afraid to tell you that because I felt that it might ruin our friendship and … I’m sorry.”

Ash calmed her down. “Shh. shh, shh. It’s okay. Nothing can break us apart, not even one small confession.”

They both stopped hugging each other and held each other’s hands. Ash momentarily stopped as he wiped Misty’s tears away again and he went back to holding Misty’s hands again. Never have they held each other’s hands before, let alone felt the smooth and comfort of each other’s skin like this moment.

Their faces closed in on each other until their lips touched. Ash and Misty kissed each other for the very first time. It was a long kiss and between them it felt like there was a warm fire within them, not even feeling the cold wind from the night.

They soon stopped kissing and smiled at each other. “You wanna… check out the rest of the stars?” Ash asked.
    “With you, I will,” Misty replied.

Elsewhere, not far from the mansion, Black Jack was at a cemetery. He was standing near two graves that were close to each other. “Hi, mom… hi, dad…” he said softly. He placed two bouquets of flowers on top of the graves.

“It has been a long time,” he said. “As you’ve might’ve noticed, I’ve been a bit busy lately… I’ve done some good and bad things, got into a couple of fights but nothing too serious, but I put all the bad things behind me. Sometimes, I don’t know what I see myself as, sometimes I see myself as a bad guy, sometimes I see myself as a good guy.”

“Y’know, John’s a lucky man. He’s doing well in his job as vice-president of Burgcorp, he’s got a wife and kid and when I see that kid… she’s a special kid that would make friends with anybody… I hope that she’ll be as beautiful as you, mom, well, she will be…”

Black Jack heard some footsteps and turned round to see an old man with a bowler hat and suit coming his way. He turned his attention back to the graves.

“If either one of you two bump into Sensei Wong,” he continued. “Tell him thanks.”

“Well, Jack,” said the old man. “What are you doing here?”
    “Just making these two graves look pretty, Jason,” Black Jack replied.
    “Well… I know how much you miss your parents… but let me tell you something my old man told me, ‘as long as you keep your loved ones in your heart, they’ll always be there’.”
    Black Jack smiled. “Thanks, Jason.”
    Jason, his foster parent, smiled back. “C’mon, my boy, let’s go home.”

As Jason walked over to the limo, a man in a suit opened the back door for him. Jason entered the limo while Black Jack got on his motorbike and they both rode back to John’s mansion.

As they reached the mansion, both of them came out of their vehicles. As they walked to the entrance, Black Jack spotted Ash and Misty outside in smart and rich clothing, looking at the stars… and they were both holding hands.

Black Jack smiled. “What can I say,” he thought to himself. “That Misty kid digs those zigzag markings.”

Meanwhile, Cassandra was in the party area when she looked out of the window and saw Black Jack entering the mansion. “Ah, Black Jack,” she said. She smiled at the fact that Black Jack does have people to care for. “Maybe I should have fun with Alice. She’s probably in her room.”

She made her way to Alice’s room but to her surprise, Seed and Cecilia were there instead of Alice. “Hey, where’s Alice?” she asked. “What are you guys doing here?”
    “She’s in the garden downstairs,” Seed replied.
    “And we sensed that you have suspicions about us,” Cecilia continued.
    “You two know each other?” Cassandra asked.
    “Yes. We came from the same clan that no one must know about… yet.”
    “I know what clan you’re talking about. And I did promise that I wouldn’t say a word about it.”
    “Good, because no one is not to know of our existence yet.”
    “Hold the phone. Why’s that?”
    “Now is not the time to reveal all. But we’ll meet again, Cassandra.”

With that, Seed and Cecilia disappeared with a puff of smoke, leaving Cassandra with questions inside her head.

The end…?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yep! That’s it! The end of this fic! If you want, you can check what theme song I have for this fic.

Plus, I have some more good news… whispers I’m working on the second series of Pokemon Impact!

In the meantime… Reviews please!
    Last edited by Brian Powell; 24th January 2005 at 4:39 PM.

Check these out:

Pokemon Impact (PG13):

Starring Black Jack, a veteran pokemon trainer who saves the lives of others while breaking necks of his enemies in cold blood. You want action? You got action!

Been doing some singing and voice impressions too! Check me out at the Brian Random Channel Thread!

Here’s the theme song for Pokemon Impact

Crack Addict by Limp Bizkit

3... 2... 1...

Here we go again
    Right now, Let’s go
    Me and You, Toe to toe
    So We Can Rock, We Can Roll

Here we go again
    Right now, Let’s go
    Me and You, Toe to toe

You see its one for the trouble
    And two for the time
    One for the trouble
    And two for the time
    One for the trouble
    And two for the time
    Come on y'all and let’s rock

Now I'm gonna full up my lungs with some potage
    Turn the mic into a flame
    (Beep!) that (Beep!)'s hot
    Super heavy
    Build like a Chevy
    and I ain't really mad at the "hey hey"
    Round Two
    you ready for a break?
    you keep on talking I’m gonna
    break you up something like this
    full throttle
    better be prepared
    coming with the kick and the snare
    Apocalypse now
    Who’s Talking (Beep!) now
    Gimme the countdown

3… 2… 1…

Here we go again
    Right now, Let’s go
    Me and You, Toe to toe
    Here we go again
    Right now, Let’s go
    Me and You, Toe to toe

I want to throw you
    A tinted face right now
    Not Really Sure that
    Not really sure I know how
    Gonna try, Gonna try
    Give you piece of my mind
    Gonna try, Gonna try
    And I hope you don’t mind

I’m a crack addict
    That’s right I’m a crack addict
    You heard me I’m a crack addict
    I'm addicted to crackin’ skulls which cause a lot of static
    It’s time to panic
    It’s time to panic

Here we go again
    Right now, Let’s go
    Me and You, Toe to toe
    Here we go again
    Right now, Let’s go
    Me and You, Toe to toe

Check these out:

Pokemon Impact (PG13):

It's....

OVER??! Noooooooo!! Good to hear there is a sequel... Well, Big E, this is one of da best. I can't wait for the sequel. Oh and those songs were good...

-has skipped the Pokeshippy part-

- D_C -

$$$$$$
    $$$$$$
    $$$$$$

Crystal_Milotic Guest

NO! Shippyness! *twitches*

-Sorry for A_G's crude behavior. She's just upset because she's an advanceshipper and can't stop writing her own shippy fics... -_-;

THAT'S ENOUGH BLAZI! Stupid stubborn chicken...

Blazi-HEY!

Anyway, *Glares at Blazi* the fic ended nicely. ^^ I can't wait for the sequel, I have a feeling it's gonna be AWSOME!

Blazi- Can I say something?

A_G -Ph33r teh Bug
    Blazi- HEY! YOU IGNORED ME AGAIN!
    *mutters cuss word and returns Blazi*

The ending to your fic finished great Big. Good to hear that you are already starting on your next. That shows that you have lots of good ideas and can barely wait to show them. Could you please PM me when the next one comes out please? Thanks in advance.

Thank you so much, everyone who have reviewed. Apologies to those who are Advanceshippers. And the sequel... all I can say is that you haven't seen nothing yet!

I have one question for you guys, do you guys want me to improve on some of these chapters before I ask a mod to place it in the completed fics section?

To subscribe to read the sequel, PM me.
    Last edited by Brian Powell; 25th January 2005 at 6:20 PM.

Check these out:

Pokemon Impact (PG13):

Waaaiit, don't put it there, yet, I haven't reviewed yet!!!!!!!!!!!
    Silverwing:You're doing it now, stupid.
    -_-; Anyway, This was WAY better than I expected from the first few chapters. The grammar and description inproved throughout the whole thing and the plot porgressed so well and so originally. There were times I thought of Black Jack as a Gary-stu, what him being able to literally fight Mewtwo and the oober winning streak of doom, but it just seemed to sort of work for this, and aura explained some things as well. Even though tense problems came up now and then and most of the Pokémon weren't described very much, I loved the battles toward the end and look forward to the sequel.

Holy froot... that was good, but there's just some (to quote myself) sheer tediousness from reading a million pages of fanfic How many chapters did I just read? *decides she'd rather not know* Now...*sheepish grin* You have read my fic and I have read yours. I have read two one-shots of yours and there are two mysterious links at the bottom of this post. One is five MS Word pages and the other, four. If you are curious, you might click on those links...and if you want to return the favor, you might read those pages...and even better, if you want to find out some interesting secrets in The L.C., then you might want to read them even more and possibly review *even more of a sheepish grin* Not sure what this fic would be on my ratingness, but who cares, though lacking in some aspects, I'm judging this on entertainment. (to quote you) *winks and rates five stars*

~Chibi~
    Link #1
    Link #2
    Last edited by Chibi Pika; 26th January 2005 at 5:30 AM.

Ever wondered what would happen if humans had the power to overthrow the Legendaries? To either use them for their own ends, or eliminate them altogether? One thing is for certain...the balance between human and Legendary is unstable.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    8/30/12: CHAPTER 7: “Into the Fire” POSTED!!!
    Chapter 8 progress: 9/12 pages

blaziken1234 Guest

so saaaweeet (sweat) totaly a page turner

Chibi Pika: Black Jack? A Gary-stu? I never thought of that. I know that this fic lacked a few things but I improved a few things today. You gave me five stars!? Yay!! Thank you!

Blaziken1234: Thanx. *Thumb's up*

Announcement: In eight days time, two things are gonna happen.

1. I'll be asking a mod to place this fic in the completed fics section.
    2. The sequel will be here.

Check these out:

Pokemon Impact (PG13):

blaziken1234 Guest

yay i love your writing it is the best *is excited* cant wait for the secuel

Ya! Time for the sequeal! I'll be waiting here.

Well, I meant mainly with the perfection qualities, but even still, the sheer originality of his personality just made it sort of work, and the battle against Ash and the one against Mane were great ways of making him struggle in abttle, so don't worry about it. Anyway, as I said, I'll be here for the sequel!

~Chibi~

Ever wondered what would happen if humans had the power to overthrow the Legendaries? To either use them for their own ends, or eliminate them altogether? One thing is for certain...the balance between human and Legendary is unstable.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    8/30/12: CHAPTER 7: “Into the Fire” POSTED!!!
    Chapter 8 progress: 9/12 pages

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345