Thread: Lurve Shack, Baby love shack (Valentines Day 2015)

Default Lurve Shack, Baby love shack (Valentines Day 2015)

LOVE SHACK BABY YEAAAAHHH!!

Love time is here, love time is there, love is all around and let the feeling show...sooongs

Ok, here's some lovely things for you lovely peeps and your lovely Pokes:

x1 - Valentines Ball
    x1 - Heartlax Base Item
    x1 - Bag of Love Powder, give this to one Female and one Male Pokemon and sprinkle it on top of them and BAM the power of Love gives them 3 levels each
    Last edited by Arc_Angel; 14th February 2015 at 8:19 PM.

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

Today I have a couple of lovely gifts for you:-
    x1 Super Pass ~ Gives two Monday candies, two free Egg/MT moves at the Move Tutor, 1 additional happiness point in the Salon, and double Daycare levels. Expires 16th February 2015.
    x1 Passion Pokéblock ~ +20 Beauty & Cute Stats ~ Must be nature compatible and can only be used in the PokéSpa. Expires 12th April 2015.

Have a love filled day!

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone! I hope your day is special no matter how you spend it!

You may choose one of the following bouquets:

*Bouquet of Red Roses – Its sweet scent has special properties, when inhaled Fire or Ground Types gain 3 levels and learn 1 Move Tutor move for putting the moves on that special someone
    *Bouquet of White Lilies – Its invigorating scent has special properties, when inhaled Water or Ice Types gain 3 levels and learn 1 Move Tutor move for putting the moves on that special someone
    *Bouquet of Yellow Carnations – Its refreshing scent has special properties, when inhaled Electric or Grass Types gain 3 levels and learn 1 Move Tutor move for putting the moves on that special someone
    *Bouquet of Pink Tulips – Its calming scent has special properties, when inhaled Normal or Flying Types gain 3 levels and learn 1 Move Tutor move for putting the moves on that special someone
    *Bouquet of Purple Orchids – Its bold scent has special properties, when inhaled Ghost or Psychic Types gain 3 levels and learn 1 Move Tutor move for putting the moves on that special someone

1x Heart Scale

And a choice between either the Red or Pink Valentines coins case, each containing 1,000 coins.
    Last edited by Stark; 14th February 2015 at 6:21 PM.

HAPPY LOVE AND HUGS DAY

<3
    ~*~
    <3
    Happy Valentines Day

For you all on this day of Love and Happiness I give to you the following:

1x Valentine Candy ~ Gives two levels to a Pokémon with full Beauty Points from the Salon, but one level to any other Pokémon. If banked, is worth the equivalent of a regular rare candy. Full Beauty Training must be linked to when using your Valentines Candy. Please record its use upon pickup.
    1x Love Berry Juice ~ Causes the Pokémon who drinks it to learn an Egg or MT move not yet learned. Expires 23rd February 2015.
    1x Love Berry (Raises a Pokemon 2 Levels and must be used in this thread)
    1x TM Attract .

<3
    ~*~
    <3

Quote Originally Posted by Arnold View Post

Love time is here, love time is there, love is all around and let the feeling show...sooongs

x1 - Valentines Ball
    x1 - Heartlax Base Item
    x1 - Bag of Love Powder, give this to one Female and one Male Pokemon and sprinkle it on top of them and BAM the power of Love gives them 3 levels each
    *Obtained the Valentine Ball!*

*Obtained the Heartlax Doll!*

*Obtained the Love Powder!*

Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

x1 Super Pass ~ Gives two Monday candies, two free Egg/MT moves at the Move Tutor, 1 additional happiness point in the Salon, and double Daycare levels. Expires 16th February 2015.
    x1 Passion Pokéblock ~ +20 Beauty & Cute Stats ~ Must be nature compatible and can only be used in the PokéSpa. Expires 12th April 2015.

Have a love filled day!
    *Obtained the Super Pass!*

*Obtained the Passion Pokéblock!*

Quote Originally Posted by Stark View Post
    Happy Valentine's Day to everyone! I hope your day is special no matter how you spend it!

*Bouquet of Red Roses – Its sweet scent has special properties, when inhaled Fire or Ground Types gain 3 levels and learn 1 Move Tutor move for putting the moves on that special someone
    *Bouquet of White Lilies – Its invigorating scent has special properties, when inhaled Water or Ice Types gain 3 levels and learn 1 Move Tutor move for putting the moves on that special someone
    *Bouquet of Yellow Carnations – Its refreshing scent has special properties, when inhaled Electric or Grass Types gain 3 levels and learn 1 Move Tutor move for putting the moves on that special someone
    *Bouquet of Pink Tulips – Its calming scent has special properties, when inhaled Normal or Flying Types gain 3 levels and learn 1 Move Tutor move for putting the moves on that special someone
    *Bouquet of Purple Orchids – Its bold scent has special properties, when inhaled Ghost or Psychic Types gain 3 levels and learn 1 Move Tutor move for putting the moves on that special someone

1x Heart Scale

And a choice between either the Red or Pink Valentines coins case, each containing 1,000 coins.
    *Obtained the Bouquet of Pink Tulips!*

*Obtained the Heart Scale!*

*Obtained the Red Valentine's Coin Case!*

Quote Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post
    HAPPY LOVE AND HUGS DAY

<3
    ~*~
    <3
    Happy Valentines Day

1x Valentine Candy ~ Gives two levels to a Pokémon with full Beauty Points from the Salon, but one level to any other Pokémon. If banked, is worth the equivalent of a regular rare candy. Full Beauty Training must be linked to when using your Valentines Candy. Please record its use upon pickup.
    1x Love Berry Juice ~ Causes the Pokémon who drinks it to learn an Egg or MT move not yet learned. Expires 23rd February 2015.
    1x TM Attract .

<3
    ~*~
    <3
    *Obtained the Valentine Candy!*

*Obtained the Love Berry Juice!*

*Obtained the Love Berry!*

*Obtained TM45 Attract!*

OK, let's see what we got here.

*1 Valentine Ball (can only hold a Pokémon with a lifelong mate)
    *1 Heartlax Doll (Secret Base decor)
    *1 Love Powder (+3 levels each to two Pokémon, one male, one female)
    *1 Super Pass (extra bonuses in the shops this coming Monday)
    *1 Passion Pokéblock (+20 to Beauty and Cute stats, nature permitting, expires April 12th)
    *1 Bouquet of Pink Tulips (+3 levels, +1 MT move, only usable on Normal or Flying-types)
    *1 Heart Scale (Move Tutor currency for Advanced Moves)
    *1 Red Valentine's Coin Case (comes with 1,000 coins)
    *1 Valentine's Candy (+2 levels for something with maximum HPs, +1 to anything else, loses special effect if deposited)
    *1 Love Berry Juice (+1 Egg/MT move)
    *1 Love Berry (+2 levels)
    *1 TM Attract (...teaches Attract)

Not too shabby. Not too shabby. OK, let's see... The Valentine Ball, I think I'll hang onto that. For now, anyway. Perhaps I'll trade for a second one so I have a pair for a certain giant flower and poisonous moth. Heartlax Doll, not too much I can do with that right now... Love Powder! Ah, let's see what we can do with this. Plenty of couples on the team to use this on...

, : *both approach Keith simultaneously while gazing at each other*

...Works for me. Alright, sprinkling the Love Powder over my level 33 male Skorupi and my level 5 female Weedle.

*Scorpius grew to level 34!*

*Scorpius learned Toxic Spikes!*

*Scorpius grew to level 35!*

*Scorpius grew to level 36!*

*Hermione grew to level 6!*

*Hermione grew to level 7!*

*Hermione grew to level 8!*

Alright, next we got... Super Pass... that ain't coming out until Monday, I got plans for that... Passion Pokéblock will make some nice trade fodder... Aha, the Bouquet of Pink Tulips! Now, let's see, who to give that to...

: Silence, hat man! After almost an entire year of remaining at the insufferable level of 22, I feel I must take matters into my own hands now. Give me that! *grabs bouquet and inhales deeply*

...Well, I guess that answers my question. Since he already swiped it from me and sniffed it, I guess I'm using it on my level 22 Shadow Ledian.

*Stewie grew to level 23!*

*Stewie grew to level 24!*

*Stewie learned Baton Pass!*

*Stewie grew to level 25!*

*Stewie learned the MT move Drain Punch!*

...Alright, moving on. Heart Scale, can't do much with that right now, I'll just hang onto it... Same with the Coin Case, just gotta swing by the Coin Exchange and deposit them coins... The Valentine's Candy. Always used to feed these to Hedwig, but she's level 100, so there'd really be no point now.

: Moth?

Hmm... Loathe though I am to give such a hyper Pokémon anything with sugar in it, I think it'll be alright. Feeding the Valentine Candy to my level 72 Venomoth with 10 HPs.

*Lily grew to level 73!*

*Lily grew to level 74!*

: Mooooooth! ^_^ *flies around at dizzying speeds*

...What havoc have I just wrought? Oh, well, moving onto the Love Berry Juice- wait, where'd it go?

: *pauses in process of drinking Love Berry Juice* ...Blast?

...Oh, go ahead, Chance. Allowing my Blastoise to drink the Love Berry Juice.

*Chance learned Aura Sphere!*

: Stooooiiiiise! *fires an Aura Sphere into the air*

Alright, now we come to the Love Berry. Straight-up two free levels, no type restrictions, no gender restrictions, no Happiness Point requirement, just two free levels to whatever I choose, and my entire team's standing right behind me sucking up to me as I speak, aren't they? *looks* Yep, they are. Well, except Stewie- I wouldn't say he's sucking up so much as I'd say he's appearing to threaten me with bodily harm. Well, I can't be intimidated. I'm feeding this to Helena, my level 9 Shuppet.

*Helena grew to level 10!*

*Helena learned Spite!*

*Helena grew to level 11!*

: Wow, thanks! ^_^

And the last thing here... Oh, yeah, TM Attract. I'll hold onto this for now, not sure on whom I should use it just yet. So yeah, Happy Valentine's Day to all! Now if you'll excuse me, I just gotta go and allow Marvolo to go see Amethyst at some point today before he bites my head off, not an exaggeration, bye!

~~~~~

For my own reference, the items I did not use up in this post are as follows;
    *1 Valentine Ball (can only hold a Pokémon with a lifelong mate)
    *1 Heartlax Doll (Secret Base decor)
    *1 Super Pass (extra bonuses in the shops this coming Monday)
    *1 Passion Pokéblock (+20 to Beauty and Cute stats, nature permitting, expires April 12th)
    *1 Heart Scale (Move Tutor currency for Advanced Moves)
    *1 Red Valentine's Coin Case (comes with 1,000 coins)
    *1 TM Attract (...teaches Attract)
    Last edited by Missingno. Master; 14th February 2015 at 9:19 PM.

x1 - Valentines Ball
    x1 - Heartlax Base Item
    HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

Have a love filled day!

1x Heart Scale

HAPPY LOVE AND HUGS DAY

<3
    ~*~
    <3
    Happy Valentines Day

1x TM Attract .

<3
    ~*~
    <3
    Happy Valentine's Day to everyone! ^^ This v-day is special for me, as it's the first Fizzy Bubbles Valentine's Day which I am with a special someone... one from FB, too ^//^

Picking up the following:
    • x1 Valentine's Ball
    • x1 Heartlax plushie
    • x1 Bag of Love Powder
    • x1 Super Pass
    • x1 Passion Pokéblock ~ Tess Edit: Used on 15th Feb 2015.
    • x1 Bouquet of Yellow Carnations
    • x1 Heart Scale
    • x1 Red Valentine's Coin Case w/ 1,000 coins
    • x1 Valentine Candy
    • x1 Love Berry Juice
    • x1 Love Berry
    • x1 TM Attract

And now to use the stuffs!

Sprinkling the Bag of Love Powder on my Lv.1 Female Munna Popuri and my Lv.3 Male Meditite Kamaro, raising their levels to Lv.4 and Lv.6 respectively.

Giving the Bouquet of Yellow Carnations to my Chikorita, raising his level from 1 to 4 and teaching him MT Magic Coat.

Giving the Valentine Candy to my Elgyem Serge, which raises his level from 3 to 5 as his Happiness level is 10.

Giving the Love Berry Juice to my Fennekin Henry, teaching him MT Foul Play.

Giving the TM Attract to my Ponyta Rosie, teaching her... well, Attract :P

(Obviously I'll be confirming all the move-learning at the Move Tutor later.)

Thank you very much! ^^
    Last edited by enchantress; 18th February 2015 at 2:59 PM.

x1 - Valentines Ball
    x1 - Heartlax Base Item
    HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

Have a love filled day!

1x Heart Scale

HAPPY LOVE AND HUGS DAY

<3
    ~*~
    <3
    Happy Valentines Day

1x TM Attract .

<3
    ~*~
    <3
    Picking up 1 valentines ball, 1 heartlax base item and 1 bag of love powder.
    Picking up 1 super pass and 1 passion pokeblock.
    Picking up 1 bouquet of yellow carnations, 1 heart scale and 1 red Valentines coins case.
    Picking up 1 valentine candy, 1 love berry juice, 1 love berry and 1 TM Attract.

Giving 1 bag of love powder to male cottonee and female lanturn, raising cottonee from Lv 8 to Lv 11 and lanturn from Lv 88 to Lv 91.
    Using 1 bouquet of yellow carnations to cottonee, raising it from Lv 11 to Lv 14, and learning MT Seed bomb.
    Feeding 1 valentine candy to lanturn, raising it from Lv 91 to Lv 92.
    Feeding 1 love berry to lanturn, raising it from Lv 92 to Lv 94.
    Last edited by Rayzen; 14th February 2015 at 10:56 PM.

x1 - Valentines Ball
    x1 - Heartlax Base Item
    HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

Have a love filled day!

1x Heart Scale

HAPPY LOVE AND HUGS DAY

<3
    ~*~
    <3
    Happy Valentines Day

1x TM Attract .

<3
    ~*~
    <3
    Happy Valentine's Day! Here's to the shippings that are working and...could've worked in a different universe!

Claim:
    Valentine Ball
    Heartlax Plushie
    Bag of Love Powder
    Super Pass
    Passion Pokeblock +20
    Bouquet of Red Roses
    Heart Scale
    Red Valentines Coin Case
    Valentine Candy
    Love Berry Juice
    Love Berry
    TM Attract

Use:
    Bag of Love Powder on Druddigon and Seviper

Level Up! Druddigon grew from Lv. 52 to Lv. 55!
    New Move! Druddigon learned Superpower!

Level Up! Seviper grew from Lv. 43 to Lv. 46!
    New Move! Seviper learned Coil!

Bouquet of Red Roses on Combusken
    Level Up! Combusken grew from Lv. 25 to Lv. 28!
    New Move! Combusken learned Seismic Toss! (3rd gen MT)

Valentine Candy on Espeon
    Level Up! Espeon grew from Lv. 13 to Lv. 15!

Love Berry on Seviper
    Level Up! Seviper grew from Lv. 46 to Lv. 48!
    Last edited by Dark Searchman; 15th February 2015 at 12:24 AM.

x1 - Valentines Ball
    x1 - Heartlax Base Item
    HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

Have a love filled day!

1x Heart Scale

HAPPY LOVE AND HUGS DAY

<3
    ~*~
    <3
    Happy Valentines Day

1x TM Attract .

<3
    ~*~
    <3
    Oh boy, what a lovely little bundle of gifts! Picking up the following!

-1x Love Ball
    -1x Heart Snorlax Doll
    -1x Super Pass
    -1x Passion Pokeblock
    -1x Heart Scale
    -1x Red Coin Case
    -1x TM Attract

As for consumables...

Dumping the bag of love dust over Livermorium the Ferroseed and Berrylium the Shroomish as they have a staring contest, raising them from Lv. 15 to Lv. 18 and Lv. 13 to Lv. 16 respectively.
    Giving a lovely Bouquet of White Lillies to Chip the Wingull, raising him from Lv. 10 to Lv. 13 and teaching him MT Shock Wave. Oh dear, I hope he's planning to use that on something other than whoever he develops a crush on...
    Using the Love candy on the absolutely gorgeous Tecta the Gastly to raise her from Lv. 13 to Lv. 15!
    And well, it's the season to spread love. Giving the Love Berry Juice to my unfortunately forgotten Poochyena, Rallen, to teach him EM Play Rough.
    And as much as I'd like to spread the love, I've still got one Pokemon below my magical line of ten so... Giving the Love Berry to Alex the Bergmite to raise 'em from Lv. 5 to Lv. 7!

And that's all folks, cheers!

x1 - Valentines Ball
    x1 - Heartlax Base Item
    HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

Have a love filled day!

1x Heart Scale

HAPPY LOVE AND HUGS DAY

<3
    ~*~
    <3
    Happy Valentines Day

1x TM Attract .

<3
    ~*~
    <3
    Claiming:
    1x Valentine's Ball
    1x Heartlax Base Item
    1x Bag of Love Powder
    ---
    1x Super Pass
    1x Passion Pokeblock
    ---
    1x Bouquet of Purple Orchids
    1x Heart Scale
    1x Red Valentine's Coin Case
    ---
    1x Valentine Candy
    1x Love Berry Juice
    1x TM Attract

Using:
    - 1x Bag of Love Powder on Leon the Ralts and Aya the Mienfoo, raising Leon from Lv 1 to 4 and Aya from Lv 6 to 9
    - 1x Bouquet of Purple Orchids on Leon the Ralts, raising him from Lv 4 to 7 and teaching it MT Thunder Wave
    - 1x Valentine Candy on Aya the Mienfoo with 10 Happiness Points, raising it from Lv 9 to 11
    - 1x Cranberry Juice on Leon the Ralts, teaching it EM Will-O-Wisp
    - 1x Love Berry on Leon the Ralts, raising it from Lv 7 to 9
    - 1x TM Attract on Aya the Mienfoo

-----

Thank you for yet another nice event guys!^^
    RPing to come later, hopefully I'll make it in time, there's a story arc in the works here :P

x1 - Valentines Ball
    x1 - Heartlax Base Item
    HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

Have a love filled day!

1x Heart Scale

HAPPY LOVE AND HUGS DAY

<3
    ~*~
    <3
    Happy Valentines Day

1x TM Attract .

<3
    ~*~
    <3
    Happy Single Awareness Day! Thanks for the gifts guys, looks like a pretty nice spread! Picking up:

1x Valentine's Ball
    1x Heartlax Base Item
    1x Bag of Love Powder
    ---
    1x Super Pass
    1x Passion Pokéblock
    ---
    1x Bouquet of Red Roses
    1x Heart Scale
    1x Red Coin Case with 1,000 Coins
    ---
    1x Valentine Candy
    1x Love Berry Juice
    1x Love Berry
    1x TM Attract

...whew, a fair bit indeed!

Right then, to uses! Sprinkling the Love Powder over Bolas and Conina, they've got some training to do, even if they're not exactly lovers.

: {Glares at the Ekans}

: {Hisses happily, wrapping around the larger Poison-type}

{Conina grew from Lv.24 to Lv.27!}

{Bolas grew from Lv. 3 to Lv. 6!}

{Bolas learned Poison Sting!}

Letting Twoflower sniff the Red Roses. He likes the simple things.

: {takes a deep sniff of the flowers before sneezing}

{Twoflower grew from Lv.10 to Lv.13!}

(Move to be done at the MT on Monday!)

Feeding the Valentine Candy to Twoflower too, since he has 10 Happiness Points.

: {eats up the Candy, letting it melt in his mouth}

{Twoflower grew from Lv.13 to Lv.15!}

{Twoflower learned Slam!}

And feeding the Love Berry to my little baby, Shawn. Eat up, li'l fella.

: {sucks in the fruit, smiling at the flavour}

{Shawn grew from Lv. 9 to Lv.11!}

{Shawn learned Howl!}

Right, that'll do it for now. Thanks a lot everyone, happy Valentine's Day!

Spoiler:- Quotes:

Picking up:
    From Arn:
    1x Valentine's Ball
    1x Heartlax Base Item
    1x Bag of Love Powder (+3 lv each to 1 M/F pair)

From Tess:
    1x Super Pass
    1x Passion Pokeblock (exp Apr 12)

From Stark:
    1x Bouquet of Purple Orchids (+3 lv and +1 MT move to Ghost/Psychic)
    1x Heart Scale
    1x Red Valentine's Coin Case (+1,000 coins)

From Arc:
    1x Valentine's Candy (+2 lv for full Beauty Points, +1 lv for everyone else)
    1x Love Berry Juice (+1 EM/MT move)
    1x Love Berry (+2 lv)
    1x TM Attract

Giving the:
    Bag of Love Powder on my Lv. 12 Female Cubone and my Lv. 4 Male Scyther to raise them to Lv. 15 and Lv. 7, respectively. *Layla and Scyther eye each other uncertainly before apparently mutually deciding to ignore the event*

Bouquet of Purple Orchids to my Lv. 12 Gothita to raise her to Lv. 15 and teach her MT Shock Wave. *Annabelle blushes at the thought of having a special someone, while Mar dodges Stella's Headbutt*

Valentine's Candy to my Ledyba to raise his level from 12 to 13. *Ledyba flits over, grabs the candy, and proceeds to nibble on it while eying the others warily*

Love Berry Juice to my Wingull to teach him MT Double-edge. *Wingull fluffs himself up and squawks loud and proud, before taking flight to dodge an irritated Storm's attempt to bite him*

Love Berry to my Lv. 5 Phantump to bring his level to 7. *Heather tilts his head and stares blankly at Melissa. Was there a flash of judgement in his eyes?*

x1 - Valentines Ball
    x1 - Heartlax Base Item
    HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

Have a love filled day!

1x Heart Scale

And a choice between either the Red Valentines coins case, each containing 1,000 coins.
    HAPPY LOVE AND HUGS DAY

<3
    ~*~
    <3
    Happy Valentines Day

1x TM Attract .

<3
    ~*~
    <3
    Happy Valentines Day.

Picking up the following presents:

1x Valentine's Ball
    1x Heartlax Base Item
    1x Bag of Love Powder (Sprinkling over my Female Rhyhorn ... and my Male Spinarak who happens to be on her head raising them both from Level 09 to Level 12)
    1x Super Pass
    1x Passion Pokeblock
    1x Bouquet of Red Roses (Letting my Hippopotas inhale the sweet scent raising him from Level 04 to Level 07 and teaching him MT Earth power)
    1x Heart Scale
    1x Red Pokeblock Case
    1x Valentine's Candy (Feeding to my Nidoran with 10 HP's to raise him from Level 09 to Level 11)
    1x Love Berry Juice (Feeding to my Marrowak to teach her EM Skull Bash)
    1x Love Berry (Feeding to my Nidoran to raise him from Level 11 to Level 13)
    1x TM Attract

Love and hugs to you all xxx
    Last edited by Arc_Angel; 15th February 2015 at 9:36 PM.

x1 - Valentines Ball
    x1 - Heartlax Base Item
    HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

Have a love filled day!

1x Heart Scale

HAPPY LOVE AND HUGS DAY

<3
    ~*~
    <3
    Happy Valentines Day

1x TM Attract .

<3
    ~*~
    <3
    Picking up:
    1x Valentines Ball
    1x Heartlax Base Item
    1x Super Pass
    1x Passion Pokéblock
    1x Heart Scale
    1x Red Valentine Case with 1,000 coins
    1x TM Attract

Picking up and using:
    Bag of Love Powder to be used on Floss the Swirlix and Doom the Absol. Floss grew from Lv.12 to Lv.15. Doom grew from Lv.6 to Lv.9!
    Giving the Bouquet of Purple Orchids to Rags the Gallade (we have a purely platonic relationship) who will grow from Lv.27 to Lv.30! Rags learned MT Drain Punch!
    Giving the Valentine Candy and Love Berry to Sterope the Ponyta with 10 BP's. Sterope went from Lv.32 to Lv.36!
    Giving the Love Berry Juice to Doom the Absol to teach him the MT Magic Coat
    Last edited by Ex-Admiral Insane; 16th February 2015 at 1:46 PM.

x1 - Valentines Ball
    x1 - Heartlax Base Item
    HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

Have a love filled day!

1x Heart Scale

HAPPY LOVE AND HUGS DAY

<3
    ~*~
    <3
    Happy Valentines Day

1x TM Attract .

<3
    ~*~
    <3
    Picking up:

1x Valentine's Ball
    1x Heartlax Base Item
    1x Bag of Love Powder
    ---
    1x Super Pass
    1x Passion Pokéblock
    ---
    1x Bouquet of Yellow Carnations
    1x Heart Scale
    1x Red Coin Case with 1,000 Coins
    ---
    1x Valentine Candy
    1x Love Berry Juice
    1x Love Berry
    1x TM Attract

Using the powder on my Bagon and Axew to raise them to Lv. 39 and Lv. 32 respectively.

Using the carnations to raise my Turtwig to Lv. 32 and teach the egg move Worry Seed.

Using the Love Berry and Love Berry Juice on my Charmander to raise her to Lv. 34 and teach the egg move Dragon Pulse.

Thanks much.
    Last edited by Rakurai; 16th February 2015 at 12:22 PM.

x1 - Valentines Ball
    x1 - Heartlax Base Item
    HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

Have a love filled day!

1x Heart Scale

HAPPY LOVE AND HUGS DAY

<3
    ~*~
    <3
    Happy Valentines Day

1x TM Attract .

<3
    ~*~
    <3
    Taking the ff. items:
    x1 Valentine's Ball
    x1 Heartlax Base Item
    x1 Bag of Love Powder
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Passion Pokeblock
    x1 Boquet of Purple Orchids
    x1 Heart Scale
    x1 Red Valentine's Coin Case with 1,000 coins
    x1 Valentine Candy
    x1 Love Berry Juice
    x1 Love Berry
    x1 Attract

Using the Love Powder on Rhett (Plusle) and Bleu (Minun), leveling them up from Lv. 6 and Lv. 1 to Lv. 8 and Lv. 3 respectively.
    Giving the Love Berry to Gaspard (Aipom), leveling him up from Lv. 96 to Lv. 98.
    And giving the Valentine Candy to a full BP'd Todd (Eevee), leveling him up from Lv. 3 to Lv. 5.

Thanks!

x1 - Valentines Ball
    x1 - Heartlax Base Item
    HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

Have a love filled day!

1x Heart Scale

HAPPY LOVE AND HUGS DAY

<3
    ~*~
    <3
    Happy Valentines Day

1x TM Attract .

<3
    ~*~
    <3
    Picking up:
    1x Valentines Ball
    1x Heartlax Base Doll
    1x Bag of Love Powder
    1x Super Pass
    1x Passion Pokéblock
    1x Bouquet of Pink Tulips
    1x Heart Scale
    1x Red Valentine's Coin Case + 1000 Coins
    1x Valentines Candy
    x1 Love Berry Juice
    x1 Love Berry
    x1 Attract

Using my Bouquet of Pink Tulips on my Level 3 Audino
    *Mikan grew to Level 6! Mikan learned Baby-Doll Eyes and MT Pain Split!*
    Feeding my Valentines Candy to my Max BP Level 13 Finneon
    *Antoine grew to Level 15!*
    Feeding my Love Berry Juice to my Tailow
    *Murray learned Sky Attack!*
    Feeding my Love Berry to my Level 1 Machop
    *Zeke grew to Level 3! Zeke learned Focus Energy!*

And finally, the couple for my bag of Love Powder will be....
    Zeke and Mikan!
    "Eeek!"
    "Don't worry Mikan, I promise I won't bite... much."

*Zeke grew to Level 6!*
    *Mikan grew to Level 9! Mikan learned Refresh!*