Page 132 of 163 FirstFirst ... 3282122128129130131132133134135136142 ... LastLast
Results 3,276 to 3,300 of 4073

Thread: Digimon, anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Taichi View Post
    I figure Blum's got this. He could simply use his Guilmon tone of voice and just have it a bit 'robo'd out' and then boomed. Nailed it.
    Agreed, he's probably my favored choice from that list, though I'd like it if anyone from that list was picked for their roles.

Also, it seems that Digimon is now emmy nominated: http://www.iemmys.tv/news_item.aspx?id=155

Quote Originally Posted by International Emmy awards
    Kids: Animation

The Amazing World of Gumball
    Turner Broadcasting
    UK

Ask Lara
    Tomavistas / Televisió de Catalunya /
    Red Kite Animations / Submarine
    Spain

Digimon Xros Wars - The Young Hunters Who Leapt Through Time
    Toei Animation / TV Asahi
    Japan

The Jungle Bunch
    TAT productions / Master Films / Vanilla Seed
    France

Quote Originally Posted by Taodragon View Post
    Also, it seems that Digimon is now emmy nominated: http://www.iemmys.tv/news_item.aspx?id=155
    Ugh boy. Nostalgia, don't do this to me! As much as I want it to, I doubt it will win.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Quote Originally Posted by Taodragon View Post
    Agreed, he's probably my favored choice from that list, though I'd like it if anyone from that list was picked for their roles.

Out of any digimon season to be nominated. Season 6.5? Really?

I'm guessing a bunch of people wants to troll by trying to get it nominated. Everyone knows how trash it is, it's the perfect reason to troll the award.
    It's not every year there's something as trash as this, you know.

I already can imagine what would happen if it actually win, the backlash would be glorious to watch.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    I'm guessing a bunch of people wants to troll by trying to get it nominated. Everyone knows how trash it is, it's the perfect reason to troll the award.
    It's not every year there's something as trash as this, you know.
    I don't think the international Emmy awards are crowdsourced. This wasn't 4chan trying to send Taylor Swift to a school for the deaf.

Certainly we collectively can come up with a better response to everything than "lol trolling!", right?

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    I already can imagine what would happen if it actually win, the backlash would be glorious to watch.
    I also don't think there would actually be any "backlash", glorious or otherwise. Would you have had any idea that Hunters was nominated, or even that there were "international Emmys" had the link not been provided to you? Will your world be inescapably fractured if Hunters does win an award you've never heard of?

Come on now. We can do better.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    I also don't think there would actually be any "backlash", glorious or otherwise. Would you have had any idea that Hunters was nominated, or even that there were "international Emmys" had the link not been provided to you?
    Yeah, I should have added that it is assuming the news is widely known within all the Digimon fans community.

Obviously nothing will happen if no one spread the news.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

I've been a Digmon fan the same time with Pokemon. Really excited for Digimon Fusion, watied patiently for it.

And since I grew up to the dub, how did the Jappanese music blend in the orginal version. I'm listening to Break up (Adventures 02 evoution theme) and wonder, how did they do it?

I wonder if there going to be a prequel of first Digimon series !
    After all , There was other chosen children before Digimon Adventure protagonist.

Digimon? On a Pokemon site? *GASP*

Just kidding. I haven't seen much of Digimon, but what I have seen has been okay.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this into your sig if you are too.†

Quote Originally Posted by vodor View Post
    After all , There was other chosen children before Digimon Adventure protagonist.
    Doubt it. They already did their little crossover bring all 7 leaders together, a prequeal would just be pushing it.

I was one of those in school that loved the Digimon anime more than Pokemon, and I got absolutely slaughtered for it because the other kids said Digimon was the same thing. That was back in primary school too, how brutal of them

In the UK we only got the first three series, so after Tamers ended that's all we ever got out of Digimon and so I moved on from it. However now, aged 21, I've randomly decided that it is high time I watched season four. I gotta say, I've got in to it a lot quicker than what I thought I would.

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    how did the Jappanese music blend in the orginal version?
    "Blend"?

Quote Originally Posted by vodor View Post
    No.

-----
    Words to|live by

"Blend"?

No.
    Work well in the orginal version as while I like the Japanese music, people like it too much

I confess I'm still not sure what you're asking. You're wondering how well the original BGM and insert songs fit as compared to the dub music?

-----
    Words to|live by

I confess I'm still not sure what you're asking. You're wondering how well the original BGM and insert songs fit as compared to the dub music?

Yes. I like both soundtracks, so I wonder how it works. Besides, the movie's soundtrack made me a fan of

Kids of America
    All our friends are metalheads

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    Yes. I like both soundtracks, so I wonder how it works. Besides, the movie's soundtrack made me a fan of

Kids of America
    All our friends are metalheads
    Want to play insert song bingo?
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post
    Want to play insert song bingo?
    I got Smashmouth!

Vjump came out with more news: http://bokutachinodigitalworld.blogs...-all-star.html

Quote Originally Posted by Rainmon
    As you all know, the Digimon Adventure PSP game is the 3rd piece of the Digimon 15th Anniversary Frandise
    So basically, according to the interview from the director and creator of Digimon Adventure Kakudou-san, all of original cast are coming back(not juts the kids, Vandemon, Wizarmon...etc), except certain ones like Takeru's, who's already retired in the voice acting industry. I'll translate the interview later. And they put in over 70 hours of voice acting work into it.
    This game doesn't just contain all 54 ep of Digimon Adventure and the 2nd Digimon Film:"Bokura no War Game" in it, it also includes an original story feature all the protagonists from other Digimon seasons after you beat the game.(I don't see Tagiru... whyy T.T)
    The game will release in Jaunrary 17th, 2013!

Spoiler:- Scan 1:

Spoiler:- Scan 2:

Images were pretty large, so they're stored in the spoilers. Anyway, excited to see that we'll have another crossover in the game.
    Last edited by Taodragon; 19th October 2012 at 2:57 AM.

A new image was published in Digimon Fanmytsu. Tagiru is also in the game.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-PPuMUVHr40...00/SCAN+3.jpeg

EDIT: I don't know how to post images.
    Last edited by G-SANtos; 20th October 2012 at 4:16 AM.
    Anime... PAAWAA!!!

That's kinda cool. I hope it's good. I also saw a picture of the Alphamon line there.
    Claimed: Grovyle - November 10th, 2013
    Chapter 17 is up.

Because it's apparently in the Digimon mobile game that's sharing the magazine spread.

-----
    Words to|live by

New game looks amazing. I hope the battling style is great. It'll be great to play something besides DMO

Just started re-watching the series from the first Adventures to Data Squad, still on Adventures 02 because the English dub makes me a little ticked sometimes because of the puns.. Also, I'm wondering- why do the parents all look the exact same? I mean their super generic looking, even the "important" parents like Cody's and Ken's.. Heck, both of their dads look almost the exact same :/
    What happens when two diffrent people connect through an unlikely adventure?
    https://www.fanfiction.net/docs/edit.php?docid=29355246
    Pokemon-BW- Dare to live?

So how many Pokemons are there?

Silly Jack, the plural of Pokemon is Pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Pokemon: Filler Adventures and Pokemon: Rise of the Penguin respectivley.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    Now that I think about it....that poster is a horrible advertisement
    Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Wow, I'm just stating that I'm uncomfortable with one of the few decent pokemon on the train wreck that is Ash's Unova team getting shafted and you accuse me of impersonating an imposter?!

Quote Originally Posted by ConUxie223 View Post
    Just started re-watching the series from the first Adventures to Data Squad, still on Adventures 02 because the English dub makes me a little ticked sometimes because of the puns.. Also, I'm wondering- why do the parents all look the exact same? I mean their super generic looking, even the "important" parents like Cody's and Ken's.. Heck, both of their dads look almost the exact same :/
    I'm pretty sure only like 3-4 years. When you hit a certain age, 3-5 years don't really make a difference in how you look.

Quote Originally Posted by Carmine El Dorado View Post
    So what came first?

Digimon or Pokemon?
    It doesn't matter.

Quote Originally Posted by ConUxie223 View Post
    Also, I'm wondering- why do the parents all look the exact same? I mean their super generic looking, even the "important" parents like Cody's and Ken's.. Heck, both of their dads look almost the exact same :/
    I don't think you'll find an answer for this, but there's just enough variation among the parents and they're all so rarely onscreen all together at once that it usually isn't an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Taichi View Post
    I'm pretty sure only like 3-4 years. When you hit a certain age, 3-5 years don't really make a difference in how you look.
    ...what? Did you read the question?

-----
    Words to|live by

Page 132 of 163 FirstFirst ... 3282122128129130131132133134135136142 ... LastLast