Page 133 of 163 FirstFirst ... 3383123129130131132133134135136137143 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,325 of 4073

Thread: Digimon, anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    I don't think you'll find an answer for this, but there's just enough variation among the parents and they're all so rarely onscreen all together at once that it usually isn't an issue.

...what? Did you read the question?
    I read it wrong. Specifically the parents looking exactly the same part. I thought the post meant, why do the parents look the same as from Adventure. Just simply read it wrong is all.

Ah. Well. That explains that.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Seriously , Is there ever going to be series where the Protagonist will have Alphamon as his partner.

Quote Originally Posted by vodor View Post
    Seriously , Is there ever going to be series where the Protagonist will have Alphamon as his partner.
    Go read one of the manga.

It has one.

You could be more specific lolipiece.

Digimon Chronicle is the one you are looking for with Alphamon as a partner. Its pretty similar to the X-Evolution movie released a while back. In fact the plot is the same with some differences in characters and having human partners. Still awesome imo.

That would be cool. Alphamon is pretty awesome.
    Claimed: Grovyle - November 10th, 2013
    Chapter 17 is up.

I remember Digimon. I liked it. I found a tape at a yard sale once but it was just a review about Digimon and not episodes

That sounds awful.

-----
    Words to|live by

I was a big fan of adventure 01 and even 02 but I watched the first episode of tamers. Ans when I seen he drew a digimon and then swiped a piece of paper through a electronic card reader and brought the digimon to life. I threw up my arms and said "I'm Done". the first two seasons were fantastic and even the dub was good

Quote Originally Posted by TakenGrace View Post
    I was a big fan of adventure 01 and even 02 but I watched the first episode of tamers. Ans when I seen he drew a digimon and then swiped a piece of paper through a electronic card reader and brought the digimon to life. I threw up my arms and said "I'm Done". the first two seasons were fantastic and even the dub was good
    Wow, you really missed out with Tamers then. It had a way more serious tone than Adventure and 02. After Beelzemon came out to play, boy oh boy.

Who's the most prettiest Digimon Girl ?
    I think it could ether kari , Nane or Joe.

Who's the most prettiest Digimon Girl ?
    I think it could ether kari , Nane or Joe.
    Oh, goodness, no, can we not do--

or Joe.
    --um. Anyway. Can we not do this?

-----
    Words to|live by

The thing I want in a new Digimon series-

-A Protagonist like Yoh Asakura (Shaman King)

-His Partner Digimon is Dorumon.

-Just like Yoh Asakure , The New Protagonist can see the good of all Digimon and Tamer.

-Unlike Yoh Asakura , He has a crazy Crush on a Classmet who's as pretty as Kari.

-However She seem extremely close to a new transfer Student because they knew each other before. That girl and the transfer student are like a perfect couple like Tk & Kari . They also share same Angelic Digimon.

-The Protagonist is jealous of the transfer Student like Devis

-The Protagonist's Crush and the transfer student will be the one who will introduce Digimon to the Protagonist.

-The series will be like Digimon Tamer where Digidestine has to slash card in order to give their Digimon new Power.

-The Main Antagonist will be a Organization who want to use Digimon Power for themself. They use a lot Digimon tamer to do there Dirty work.

-A Boy with Agumon will work for them.

-There will be a Girl like Rika Nonaka who has a Gabumon. She doesn't work for ether side and just want to be the best Tamer.

-She develop a rivalry with the Protagonist but later seem to develop feeling for him.

-The Protagonist will manage to turn all bad Tamer into good guys.

-The Protagonist with fuse himself with his Digimon in order to digivolve into Alphamon.

That pretty much it.

Please. Stop. That sounds terrible.

Unless they redesign DORUmon, we'll probably never see him as a protagonist's Parter in the anime. Toei only uses new Digimon for this to keep the viewer's attention. Savers reused Agumon but they redesigned him and changed all his Evolution line.

One thing that would be cool is a series with twin protagonists. They would have Partners of the same species but with different Evolutions. They could even be triplets if they decide to have each of them evolve into a Digimon with a different attribute (Vaccine, Data, and Virus).
    How does that sound? Alternate Evolution lines have been in the games since EVER but the anime never used this except for the DigiXroses.
    Anime... PAAWAA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by G-SANtos View Post
    Unless they redesign DORUmon, we'll probably never see him as a protagonist's Parter in the anime. Toei only uses new Digimon for this to keep the viewer's attention. Savers reused Agumon but they redesigned him and changed all his Evolution line.

One thing that would be cool is a series with twin protagonists. They would have Partners of the same species but with different Evolutions. They could even be triplets if they decide to have each of them evolve into a Digimon with a different attribute (Vaccine, Data, and Virus).
    How does that sound? Alternate Evolution lines have been in the games since EVER but the anime never used this except for the DigiXroses.
    I'd like to see that, I was hoping they'd do that with Dracomon since he has two different lines, but that ship has long since sailed.

We could have something like a bird Digimon that would evolve into a hawk (associated with the sun or majesty, popular choice for gods) or a crow/raven (associated with death, thus will usually be found among enemy types in myths and different media) line depending on their affliation.
    Last edited by Taodragon; 29th October 2012 at 11:07 PM.

Alternate Evolution lines have been in the games since EVER but the anime never used this except for the DigiXroses.
    Digimon zero two says hi.

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

Quote Originally Posted by Taodragon View Post
    I'd like to see that, I was hoping they'd do that with Dracomon since he has two different lines, but that ship has long since sailed.
    That's exactly what I thought. Twin goggleboys with Dracomon is one of my fanfictional ideas that I never wrote.

Quote Originally Posted by blaze boy View Post
    Digimon zero two says hi.
    Oh yeah, I forgot about those. But either way, we never saw multiple Evolution lines being done straight in the anime. Only secondary methods used those.
    Anime... PAAWAA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Please. Stop. That sounds terrible.
    Not necessary, he just need to work on it a bit.

3DS XL Friend Code: 2036-7872-1965
    .:: deviantART | Tumblr | Hummingbird | YouTube ::.

Triplets would be interesting. Make it two boys and a girl. And the leader of the three should be the one with a Virus attribute evolution. So far the only leader protagonist with a Virus partner is Takato.....

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

On episode 30 of Tamers and I'm liking it alot better than adventures 1 and adventures 02.. I mean those two really got on my nerves with those horrible childish puns and the very lackadaisical plotlines that they tried to make "cool" and awesome" but failed because the arcs were usually like 10 episodes at most -_-

Tamers on the other hand has had some real awesome moments starting from the Hypnos arc to the Devas in the Digital World arc
    What happens when two diffrent people connect through an unlikely adventure?
    https://www.fanfiction.net/docs/edit.php?docid=29355246
    Pokemon-BW- Dare to live?

So how many Pokemons are there?

Silly Jack, the plural of Pokemon is Pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Pokemon: Filler Adventures and Pokemon: Rise of the Penguin respectivley.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    Now that I think about it....that poster is a horrible advertisement
    Wow, I'm just stating that I'm uncomfortable with one of the few decent pokemon on the train wreck that is Ash's Unova team getting shafted and you accuse me of impersonating an imposter?!

Sounds like the rumors that were going on before Savers, about the three children all owning the same digimon and being able to each digivolve it in a different form. That still sounds like it would be a cool idea.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Quote Originally Posted by ConUxie223 View Post
    On episode 30 of Tamers and I'm liking it alot better than adventures 1 and adventures 02.. I mean those two really got on my nerves with those horrible childish puns and the very lackadaisical plotlines that they tried to make "cool" and awesome" but failed because the arcs were usually like 10 episodes at most -_-

Tamers on the other hand has had some real awesome moments starting from the Hypnos arc to the Devas in the Digital World arc
    Yes, a new Tamers fan. Welcome to our cul- I mean group. lol jk

Are you on the 'Lion's Heart' part yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Taichi View Post
    Yes, a new Tamers fan. Welcome to our cul- I mean group. lol jk

Are you on the 'Lion's Heart' part yet?
    Ah thanks lol And I think I saw that episode a while ago but I'm on the Suzie meets her partner episode.. I'm a little disappointed on how the Deva are beaten so easily though. I mean the Dragon Deva didnt even get one episode to look like a threat before Cyberdramon defeated him :/
    What happens when two diffrent people connect through an unlikely adventure?
    https://www.fanfiction.net/docs/edit.php?docid=29355246
    Pokemon-BW- Dare to live?

So how many Pokemons are there?

Silly Jack, the plural of Pokemon is Pokemon

Pokemon: Filler Adventures and Pokemon: Rise of the Penguin respectivley.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    Now that I think about it....that poster is a horrible advertisement
    Wow, I'm just stating that I'm uncomfortable with one of the few decent pokemon on the train wreck that is Ash's Unova team getting shafted and you accuse me of impersonating an imposter?!

By the way , Is Alphamon more powerful then Lucemon ???

Page 133 of 163 FirstFirst ... 3383123129130131132133134135136137143 ... LastLast