Page 141 of 168 FirstFirst ... 4191131137138139140141142143144145151 ... LastLast
Results 3,501 to 3,525 of 4196

Thread: Digimon, anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    oh yes

They FINALLY released D-Arts MetalGarurumon

....now if only I have the WarGreymon one XD
    Finally! Now my Wargreymon won't be lonely on the shelf anymore...

Btw, V-jump hinted at a "fourth part" to the 15th anniversary celebration (I'm assuming Hunters, Re: Digitize and the Adventure RPG make up the first three). What do you guys think it will be?

Please let it be a Digimon home console title

RADIANT BLAZE ~

I hope I can get one. Then my collection will be complete again. And my wallet empty...
    Claimed: Grovyle - November 10th, 2013
    Chapter 21 is up.

Special thanks to TMS for this.

Digimon Crusader has just revealed another Olympus Twelve member, here's Ceresmon Ultimate/Mega (No one's sure if this means she'll have different forms):

Last edited by Taodragon; 27th January 2013 at 6:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Taodragon View Post
    Ceresmon Ultimate/Mega (No one's sure if this means she'll have different forms):
    She certainly will have a alternate form.
    Toei/Bandaii never release some anthropomorphic female digimon without boobs and fanservice.

It's possible that she might have an Ultimate/Perfect form of her without the plant-bird
    Claimed: Grovyle - November 10th, 2013
    Chapter 21 is up.

Special thanks to TMS for this.

Digimon Crusader has just revealed another Olympus Twelve member, here's Ceresmon Ultimate/Mega (No one's sure if this means she'll have different forms):

Looks kind of weird to me

We finally got some news on the Dub, it looks like it'll air this year on Nickelodeon: http://www.megaforcecast.com/news/sa...odeon-2013.php

Quote Originally Posted by Megaforcecast

NEW YORK, NY (February 5, 2013) - Saban Brands announced today its new animated series, Digimon Fusion, will air on Nickelodeon in 2013. Digimon Fusion is the sixth installment of the hugely successful Digimon franchise, which Saban Brands reacquired in 2012. Unleashing countless Digimon combinations, Digimon Fusion takes today's tech-savvy kids inside an adventure-packed digital world, where the heroes' courage is matched only by the fusion of their teamwork, loyalty and humor. "Digimon is the longest-running Japanese anime property and has been enjoyed by kids for more than a decade," said Elie Dekel, President of Saban Brands. "We're thrilled to be bringing the all-new Digimon Fusion TV series to Nickelodeon, where we have the opportunity to introduce the series to a new generation of children while still engaging long-time fans."

The series features all-new Digimon action and excitement following Mikey, a human boy, who is transported into the digital realm and must team up with his new "Digimon" or "Digital Monster" friends before their world is deleted once and for all. New fusion powers allow Digimon to combine and fuse their abilities to create endless battle possibilities. Tap into the excitement of Digimon Fusion later this year on Nickelodeon.

Digimon Fusion will be distributed internationally (outside of Asia) by MarVista Entertainment.
    Btw, one of the things that has been reported by WtW is that Mary Elizabeth Mcgylnn, who worked on Digimon Tamers and Frontier will be the ADR director but it isn't 100% confirmed yet.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkManager View Post
    She certainly will have a alternate form.
    Toei/Bandaii never release some anthropomorphic female digimon without boobs and fanservice.
    Oh goodness no! XD

Quote Originally Posted by Griff4815 View Post
    It's possible that she might have an Ultimate/Perfect form of her without the plant-bird
    I could definitely see that.
    Last edited by Taodragon; 5th February 2013 at 11:07 PM.

It's time to return to the old, soaring back to Hoenn!

We finally got some news on the Dub, it looks like it'll air this year on Nickelodeon: http://www.megaforcecast.com/news/sa...odeon-2013.php

Btw, one of the things that has been reported by WtW is that Mary Elizabeth Mcgylnn, who worked on Digimon Tamers and Frontier will be the ADR director but it isn't 100% confirmed yet..

Ooooh Naoto's VA from Persona 4. Well the anime at least not the games. Glad to see we got a dub. After watching a bunch of episodes in English it was so awkward watching this season in Japan. Could not stand it and gave up halfway into ep 1 so glad to see the dub for it is coming. Wonder who is in it. Hoping Derek Stephen Prince is in it since the guy seems to not be in anything these days.

Nickelodeon? That means that it will probably air on YTV in Canada. Digimon, on my YTV? What is this, 1999?

Anyway, I'm happy for Digimon Fusion. Hunters may have been a piece of ****, but watching that one fanservice episode in English will be awesome. I hope they get all of the English voice actors back.

I think I have a new-found appreciation for Data Squad. It's nowhere near as bad as people make it out to be. It has a great cast (all four main Digimon are equal in power, unlike every other series where the main one gets an extra evolution or mode change), a memorable concept, and a satisfying final arc (only Adventure can say the same).

That new Digimon is pretty excessive. I hope they make a new group soon since we're almost out of Royal Knights/Olympus Twelve members.

I hope the 4th anniversary project is an Adventure remake/HD rerelease. Or maybe a seventh series (no gimmicks this time please).

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverFlame View Post
    Or maybe a seventh series (no gimmicks this time please).
    What's the distinction between "gimmick" and "new and inventive element"?

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

I'm glad that it's on a channel that I actually get. I was concerned that it was going to end up on Nicktoons or Disney XD (neither of which I get).

Anyway, I'm happy for Digimon Fusion. Hunters may have been a piece of ****, but watching that one fanservice episode in English will be awesome. I hope they get all of the English voice actors back.
    Don't get your hopes up. Despite what that trailer showed, they're only doing a season of the first thirty episodes. It could be cancelled after that and we won't see Death Generals, let alone Hunters and the "fanservice" episode.
    Human beings are not otters!

The dub lost my interest. Taiki to Mikey? No. Just no.

I think I have a new-found appreciation for Data Squad. It's nowhere near as bad as people make it out to be. It has a great cast (all four main Digimon are equal in power, unlike every other series where the main one gets an extra evolution or mode change), a memorable concept, and a satisfying final arc (only Adventure can say the same).
    Data Squad gets hate but it is not bad at all. The main issue I see people having with DS is Marcus considering he has no goggles and he punches Digimon. I'll be honest I actually like Marcus who teeters on my fav lead with Takato.

As for it being cancelled after 30 eps I think it is safe with Nick. Nick seems to give all shows promos and seems to do action better compared to CN and XD as of now. Talking about Nick glad to see some now comedy shows on there. Korra,Winx,Digimon,PR. Makes me wonder if Naruto Shippuden would of done better with them compared to Disney which seems to own the rights but never air it.
    Last edited by Kokatsu; 6th February 2013 at 8:54 PM.

Nickelodeon? That means that it will probably air on YTV in Canada. Digimon, on my YTV? What is this, 1999?

That new Digimon is pretty excessive. I hope they make a new group soon since we're almost out of Royal Knights/Olympus Twelve members.

I hope the 4th anniversary project is an Adventure remake/HD rerelease. Or maybe a seventh series (no gimmicks this time please).
    What!?! I seriously disagree as I feel that Tamers had a good final arc as it was in the vein of Adventures where the Digidestined were separated from their digimon.

So I bought this. Quality is pretty much VHS quality to me but it's good enough. I didn't expect this to have HD or anything. It's fun watching the old episodes. I just wonder why they have the lyrics for butterfly and brave heart inside the pamphlet it comes with.
    Edit: Actually the quality does get better in the later discs. Guess they had to work with old recordings at the start.
    Last edited by Skiks; 7th February 2013 at 3:59 AM.

Twin: PhQnix Bishie: Kurapica Cartoon Bishie: Freakazoid Pair: Leona

Samba Dinos don't need context.
    Xanga |Last FM

Turns out the 4th part of the anniversary was a game, a sequel to game to be exact: http://bokutachinodigitalworld.blogs...ril-issue.html

Quote Originally Posted by Rainmon
    Please credit DMHhouse Bra Senshi if you are reblogging this.

The 4th part of the 15th anniversary of Digimon product is new Re: Digitized game feature in 3DS platform.
    It's call "Digimon World RE: Digitized Decode"
    It's a brand new story(Continuation), same characters, main focus is on the X evolution/X Virus.
    Feature Digimon has Dukemon X, Omegamon X and Dorumon, and lots of new digimon include in this game.
    It'll release this year and release date is TBA.

So it looks like the 3DS is getting some love this cycle, works out well too since this game may just be the one that makes it over. Fingers crossed guys!

Edit: Almost forgot, there's a Tamers set coming out this year on June 11th: http://images.withthewill.net/digimontamers_DVD.jpg
    Last edited by Taodragon; 17th February 2013 at 12:22 AM.

It's time to return to the old, soaring back to Hoenn!

Turns out the 4th part of the anniversary was a game, a sequel to game to be exact: http://bokutachinodigitalworld.blogs...ril-issue.html

So it looks like the 3DS is getting some love this cycle, works out well too since this game may just be the one that makes it over. Fingers crossed guys!
    crosses toes
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

I have feeling it will with the anime now over here in the fall. I remember when we had the anime airing we got the games but once Data Squad stopped we didn't. Jeez the 3DS has so many games out this year it is raping my bank account XD. Geez the characters look Devil Survivor like XD. Not that is an issue that game rocked!

Not home console, but I will definitely take it <3

Mons are just dandy when handheld and licensed by Nintendo
    Last edited by Emperor Empoleon; 17th February 2013 at 2:28 AM.

RADIANT BLAZE ~

Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonlink View Post
    I find it funny that Gatoman only had to evolve once in her evolution animation and so they had to compensate by making it dragged out and longer.

Still holding out for a Digimon season 7 announcement by at least Summer!
    Pretty sure Hunters is season 7.

Quote Originally Posted by Born Better View Post
    Pretty sure Hunters is season 7.
    Actually Hunters is more like 6.5. It's a part 3 of Xros Wars rather than a sequel like we all originally thought. According to Toei, of course.

I wish!!
    Bandai will be destroyed if that game stay Japan-only.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkManager View Post
    I wish!!
    Bandai will be destroyed if that game stay Japan-only.
    Destroyed? What do you mean? This game will probably sell better now that it's on the 3DS.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    Destroyed? What do you mean? This game will probably sell better now that it's on the 3DS.
    I don't know if I chose the best word, but wherever... >_>

Well, Bandai need release the game in Western, with Fusion I really expect something like that.

Page 141 of 168 FirstFirst ... 4191131137138139140141142143144145151 ... LastLast