Page 144 of 166 FirstFirst ... 4494134140141142143144145146147148154 ... LastLast
Results 3,576 to 3,600 of 4134

Thread: Digimon, anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal View Post
    Currently by design-wise perspective, the Digimons that obviously look like combination of two (or more) is only Paildramon, Dinobeemon, Silphymon, Omegamon, Chaosmon, Susanoomon, Chimeramon, and a less known one Deltamon (though, I can't tell what made up Deltamon).
    Those are basically what the topic is about

We were talking about the Jogress forms of the main trio in 02.

Also, yay another forgotten old Digimon (Deltamon)

by the way, they're releasing an updated version of WarGreymon D-Arts, called the "Original Designer's Edition".

The difference? Apparently it's just the colors lol

Also, the Terra Force is still ridiculously small.
    For those of you who didn't remember, it is supposed to be THIS big. For the toy, IMO it should have been at least this big.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    by the way, they're releasing an updated version of WarGreymon D-Arts, called the "Original Designer's Edition".

For those of you who didn't remember, it is supposed to be THIS big. For the toy, IMO it should have been at least this big.
    "Original Designer's Edition"...... It is just a WarGreymon model in a more "realistic" color. (Armors in metallic color, and the body underneath in unreflecting paint)
    BTW, that "Gaia Force" is merely a "rock" (explained by the words underneath). So, that pose is not WarGreymon using Gaia Force, but merely holding up a boulder to throw or something. And that "rock" is an extra attachment, it is not a part included in the model.
    "人には知らない世界はそこに存在する、そして人には知らない冒険はそこに始まってる"
    Chapter 1: 謎の世界の生き物、闘うトレーナーたち

I would like to see Renamon get a Burst Mode evolution and make her more of a threat. But this new Digimon is just another WarGreymon clone that's been spruced up. I know Agumon is practically the Pikachu of Digimon, but they need to give that a break. And people harp on Pokemon for not being original >.> However, it's nice to see some of the older Digimon coming back. Here's hoping Anubismon is among them. I hope this ends up coming to the US sometime soon.

Thats not the only difference. The head is much better then the older one. I think I will purchase this one. Just wish they had made his claws a painted grey. Chrome on toys always gets scratched.

Twin: PhQnix Bishie: Kurapica Cartoon Bishie: Freakazoid Pair: Leona

Samba Dinos don't need context.
    Xanga |Last FM

Those are basically what the topic is about

We were talking about the Jogress forms of the main trio in 02.

Also, yay another forgotten old Digimon (Deltamon)

Ugh, no. I already bought the original one at a painfully inflated price. I can't do it again... Unless it's really cheap...

I also don't think a Terra Force that big would be practical in terms of posing the figure, which is probably why they went for a smaller one.
    Claimed: Grovyle - November 10th, 2013
    Chapter 20 is up.

They could have just made a stand for the terra force. I'm sur ethis wargreymon will round out to around 55 before shipping due to middleman fees.

Twin: PhQnix Bishie: Kurapica Cartoon Bishie: Freakazoid Pair: Leona

Samba Dinos don't need context.
    Xanga |Last FM

Dang it! I'm already emptying my wallet for the summer, I can't afford another hit!

Also, we also got a clearer picture of Plutomon for those interested: http://wikimon.net/File:Crusader-plutomon.png
    Last edited by Taodragon; 2nd May 2013 at 4:52 AM.

It's time to return to the old, soaring back to Hoenn!

I watch the first series and the fourth. Never really got into the rest

Wow, these guys are just coming out of the woodwork, here's Jupitermon my friends!

Quote Originally Posted by Taodragon View Post
    Wow, these guys are just coming out of the woodwork, here's Jupitermon my friends!

Ooh...shiny. I love the design. Mercurymon breaks the planet trend (I know these guys are based and named after Roman and Greek gods).

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberra View Post
    I watch the first series and the fourth. Never really got into the rest
    Whaaaaaat?!

You never watched season 3? You missed out on a lot, it was really good.
    Last edited by ParaChomp; 10th May 2013 at 7:08 AM. Reason: did my research
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Please tell me that's a member of the Olympus XII.

We're so close to finishing that group.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Please tell me that's a member of the Olympus XII.

We're so close to finishing that group.
    Yep, he's the King of the Gods and with him we only need Junomon and Vestamon/Bacchusmon to finish it up.

...I just realized, in the span of a little under two years we've gotten so close to finishing up these two groups, it's hard to believe that we were stuck at 6 OT and 11 RK for a long time. Makes me wonder if they're just going to say "screw it" and finish them up now at the pace they're going.
    Last edited by Taodragon; 10th May 2013 at 9:45 PM.

They already screwed up the Royal Knights by the 12th one introduced in this year...

Really, look at all the previous 11 ones, their design was all based on the concepts of "Knights", they were all so cool-looking and glamorous, the design itself gives them a chivalrous atmosphere, despite some explanation told that they might not be so chivalrous in the inside like Crusadermon. (And just another little discovery I found though the designs of the previous 11 RKs, they were all linked to the zodiac sign, including the 13th zodiac sign)

And Gankoomon which is the "12th Royal Knights" of this year? Are you joking? How can he be called as a "knight"? His design has no trace of an ordinary "knight"! I don't wanted to insult him as a Royal Knights, but to me, he just look like a mangy uncle from the downtown that had not shave his beard for several weeks! What was the designer of Gankoomon thinking!?

And Gankoomon which is the "12th Royal Knights" of this year? Are you joking? How can he be called as a "knight"? His design has no trace of an ordinary "knight"! I don't wanted to insult him as a Royal Knights, but to me, he just look like a mangy uncle from the downtown that had not shave his beard for several weeks! What was the designer of Gankoomon thinking!?
    I didn't realize people did this in Digimon too.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    I didn't realize people did this in Digimon too.
    People do it for every fan base.

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

Can't find a good quality image. From what I can make out on what I've found does fit the "knight" theme well though I think your iffy opinion on it comes from confusion since the design takes influence from both European and Asian knights. Do some research and you'll understand that the design makes sense. I like Gankoomon's design but I will admit that it does come off as different at first. That said, the blend of the two styles of knights feels refreshing. Is that flaming spirit always above him?

Quote Originally Posted by blaze boy View Post
    People do it for every fan base.
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post
    Can't find a good quality image. From what I can make out on what I've found does fit the "knight" theme well though I think your iffy opinion on it comes from confusion since the design takes influence from both European and Asian knights. Do some research and you'll understand that the design makes sense. I like Gankoomon's design but I will admit that it does come off as different at first. That said, the blend of the two styles of knights feels refreshing. Is that flaming spirit always above him?
    You are the one that needed to do research before posting.

Gankoomon featured in the PSP game Digimon Adventure. You can see his appearance very clearly if you had ever play the game.

I'll give you a screenshots of what his look in the game:
        Spoiler:- Gankoomon:

You are the one that needed to do research before posting.

Gankoomon featured in the PSP game Digimon Adventure. You can see his appearance very clearly if you had ever play the game.

I'll give you a screenshots of what his look in the game:
        Spoiler:- Gankoomon:
    Yup, all the images I could find are way too pixely. I still like the design. This futuristic contrast doesn't bug me, I find it quite funny.

Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post
    Yup, all the images I could find are way too pixely. I still like the design. This futuristic contrast doesn't bug me, I find it quite funny.
    OK then, great for you.

None of my business though.

Digimon is awesome. Or at least it was until the fourth series. It got too annoying after that and I stopped bothering with it. I do want to watch Xros Wars, though~.
    Click Jirachi to join the amazing Ever Grande City forums! You won't regret joining it!
    I've claimed this Pokemon.

I just did a marathon of that series (Frontier), actually. Walked away with a greater appreciation for it. Re-watched Tamers too, though now I don't find it as awesome as I did before..Not that I dislike it.

I might do it with the rest. See if my opinions change after years of not seeing it, like they did here.

Quote Originally Posted by Taodragon View Post
    Yep, he's the King of the Gods and with him we only need Junomon and Vestamon/Bacchusmon to finish it up.

...I just realized, in the span of a little under two years we've gotten so close to finishing up these two groups, it's hard to believe that we were stuck at 6 OT and 11 RK for a long time. Makes me wonder if they're just going to say "screw it" and finish them up now at the pace they're going.
    I still think they ought to have just made Rapidmon a Royal Knight.

He's the one Holy Knight type in the series without the status.

most digimon series but not al episodes you can watch on youtube exept xros wars

^
    Xros Wars was in YT too actually, in fact that's how I watched the entire Xros Wars series.

Not sure if the videos are still there now, though.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

^
    Xros Wars was in YT too actually, in fact that's how I watched the entire Xros Wars series.

Not sure if the videos are still there now, though.
    Knowing our luck, they're probably gone now.

Courtesy of Rainmon, new magazine scans, one for Re:digitize which has Leviamon, Belphemon SM and Imperialdramon FM while the other is a bigger picture of the new OT Jupitermon:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-lvTedspFdj...Q/s1600/01.jpg
    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-3Gl4cpoBEe...o/s1600/02.jpg
    Last edited by Taodragon; 17th May 2013 at 7:05 AM.

i believe the xros wars series is still on anidragon, you can watch there.

~ Excalibuuuuuur, Excalibuuuuur, from the United King, i'm looking for her, i'm going to Californiaaa~

Page 144 of 166 FirstFirst ... 4494134140141142143144145146147148154 ... LastLast