Page 145 of 168 FirstFirst ... 4595135141142143144145146147148149155 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,625 of 4196

Thread: Digimon, anyone?

This will most likely never happen, but they need to add some Digimon into Pokemon games. Maybe they will when GF runs out of ideas...

Credit for this banner goes to Rikku Takanashi

Credit for this banner goes to Chapter of Charizard

Quote Originally Posted by JTurls97 View Post
    This will most likely never happen, but they need to add some Digimon into Pokemon games. Maybe they will when GF runs out of ideas...
    Wassup newbie? Mind putting some thought into your posts? A good chunk of people here are sensitive to irrationality.

Quote Originally Posted by Taodragon View Post
    Courtesy of Rainmon, new magazine scans, one for Re:digitize which has Leviamon, Belphemon SM and Imperialdramon FM while the other is a bigger picture of the new OT Jupitermon:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-lvTedspFdj...Q/s1600/01.jpg
    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-3Gl4cpoBEe...o/s1600/02.jpg
    Looks awesome! At first I thought that its hands were hammers but those are weights. Love the angelic wing cape.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Quote Originally Posted by JTurls97 View Post
    ... no, never.

~ Excalibuuuuuur, Excalibuuuuur, from the United King, i'm looking for her, i'm going to Californiaaa~

Never going to happen, unless they do some kind of crossover.

And even if a crossover does happen, it would be both a Pokemon game AND a Digimon game, with new plot and gameplay, not just "a Pokemon game with some Digimon added".

Also, if GF ever runs out of ideas*, adding Digimon would be the last thing in their mind.

*(which is unlikely considering apparently ever since Gen 1 there are over 1000 Pokemon designed already, which they can alter and expand on whenever they want to as long as said design are not being put into the game already, and they should be still designing more new Pokemon now, so by now they should have enough stock to last until at least Gen 10)

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Omg...Digimon! This was the only show I loved just as much as Pokemon except I actually grew really attached to the Characters in Digimon more. My favorite Seasons
    are Digimon Adventure(season 1), Digimon Tamers(season 3), Digimon Frontier(season 4) and Digimon Xros Wars. I'm so sad that they decided to not continue making more but it sure was a good
    run. *sighs*...my childhood :')

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    Never going to happen, unless they do some kind of crossover.

And even if a crossover does happen, it would be both a Pokemon game AND a Digimon game, with new plot and gameplay, not just "a Pokemon game with some Digimon added".

Also, if GF ever runs out of ideas*, adding Digimon would be the last thing in their mind.

*(which is unlikely considering apparently ever since Gen 1 there are over 1000 Pokemon designed already, which they can alter and expand on whenever they want to as long as said design are not being put into the game already, and they should be still designing more new Pokemon now, so by now they should have enough stock to last until at least Gen 10)
    It is not the last thing in their mind, because such thought of adding already existing characters from another franchise into one's own franchise is not even "allowed" in entertainment industry. GF may get ideas for new Pokemon based on design of certain Digimon, but that doesn't mean it can just copy-paste the design of some Digimon, nor just use the Digimon as their own Pokemon.

Just a comment, I really like to see a crossover game of Digimon with Pokemon, because two fiction concepts are quite similar, at least I think it is much better than crossing Nobunaga's Ambition with Pokemon. Though, I don't think that will ever happen, because Tajiri Satoshi is not interested in Digimon series.
    "人には知らない世界はそこに存在する、そして人には知らない冒険はそこに始まってる"
    Chapter 1: 謎の世界の生き物、闘うトレーナーたち

Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post
    Looks awesome! At first I thought that its hands were hammers but those are weights.
    The Digimon Dictionary profile calls them "hammers".

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal View Post
    Just a comment, I really like to see a crossover game of Digimon with Pokemon, because two fiction concepts are quitebecause Tajiri Satoshi is not interested in Digimon series.
    I have wanted a crossover between those two ever since I saw the phrase "Digimon VS Pokémon" in the Internet when I was a kid. But when did Satoshi Tajiri state that? Actually, what does he have to do with this? Didn't he stop being directly involved after G2, being only an executive producer afterwards?
    Anime... PAAWAA!!!

Nothing of this has anything to do with anything. It's mind-boggling that it's even being discussed at all.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Forget Pokemon I would of loved a crossover with Digimon and Persona 3/4

I bet that old fan war never even would've happened if one of them didn't have "Mon" at the end of the title.

RADIANT BLAZE ~

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Empoleon View Post
    I bet that old fan war never even would've happened if one of them didn't have "Mon" at the end of the title.
    How true. I remember that Monster Rancher (another adaptation based off of a video game) was also on television around the same time. It never got the same reception that Pokémon and Digimon did but no less it was a Japaneses cartoon about kids and their superpowered monsters. I remember so many people in grade school losing friends because of them arguing about which of Pokémon of Digimon was cooler than the other. Good times...

I won't lie though, when I was bored as a kid and relied on my IMAGINATION for entertainment, it was crossover time! Oh how miss my innocence which was never judged.
    Quote Originally Posted by MidnightMelody View Post
    Forget Pokemon I would of loved a crossover with Digimon and Persona 3/4
    I could see that happening but only if digivolution works similar to frontier. Anyways, we're getting off topic.
    Last edited by ParaChomp; 21st May 2013 at 9:40 AM. Reason: I'm bored now and I was bored as a kid
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

How true. I remember that Monster Rancher (another adaptation based off of a video game) was also on television around the same time. It never got the same reception that Pokémon and Digimon did but no less it was a Japaneses cartoon about kids and their superpowered monsters. I remember so many people in grade school losing friends because of them arguing about which of Pokémon of Digimon was cooler than the other. Good times...

I won't lie though, when I was bored as a kid and relied on my IMAGINATION for entertainment, it was crossover time! Oh how miss my innocence which was never judged.
    I could see that happening but only if digivolution works similar to frontier. Anyways, we're getting off topic.

Ah we really? Still Digimon related. It is not like we are saying things about Nickii Minja XD

but in all seriousness hope to get a commercial about Digmon Fusion. I know on Wikipedia it says Fall of 2013 but unsure if that was a release date confirmed by Nick or people just speculating. Was kinda hoping Nicktoons could air an older season if Saban let them similar to how PR his doing it. Since unlike Pokemon Digimon has not been on the USA airwaves in half a decade and most kids have no idea what it is.

Was kinda hoping Nicktoons could air an older season if Saban let them similar to how PR his doing it.
    The publicity materials that were put together in the efforts to sell Fusion to a network for international broadcast specifically mentioned that the entire back library of the series was available as well.

-----
    Words to|live by

Ah Monster Rancher, that was a pretty decent show as well, shame it didn't really take off.

but in all seriousness hope to get a commercial about Digmon Fusion. I know on Wikipedia it says Fall of 2013 but unsure if that was a release date confirmed by Nick or people just speculating. Was kinda hoping Nicktoons could air an older season if Saban let them similar to how PR his doing it. Since unlike Pokemon Digimon has not been on the USA airwaves in half a decade and most kids have no idea what it is.
    It's confirmed IIRC since it was announced in a press release, and I agree, hopefully they'll find their footing in the new market.

To be fair though, Xros Wars is made to be jumped into at any time with the 1 minute recaps and such so maybe that'll work to their advantage.

It's time to return to the old, soaring back to Hoenn!

The new publicity should bring in the games and toys too.

I want dat Xros Loader.

I found a card collector magazine back in those days that illustrated the whole thing xD Think it was called Beckett, or something like that.
    Last edited by Emperor Empoleon; 25th May 2013 at 12:48 AM.

RADIANT BLAZE ~

Is "digimon" considered a proper noun when it's referring to the digimon themselves? I never know whether or not to capitalize it.
    Claimed: Grovyle - November 10th, 2013
    Chapter 22 is up.

Yes, it is.

-----
    Words to|live by

Good news guys, Digimon will start airing reruns on Nicktoons starting June 6th.

Also, Digimon Frontier is getting a Boxset.

Quote Originally Posted by Taodragon View Post
    Good news guys, Digimon will start airing reruns on Nicktoons starting June 6th.

Also, Digimon Frontier is getting a Boxset.
    that's great, but i think all i want to see is the Xros Wars dub ^^"

~ Excalibuuuuuur, Excalibuuuuur, from the United King, i'm looking for her, i'm going to Californiaaa~

I'm shocked Toonami didn't get a hold of the rights to Digimon this time around, guess Nick is trying its best to out due them with anime.
    Glad Toonami got the rights to One Piece instead of Nick, I'd be afraid of the edits and stuff, Toonami gives more for the fans.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

If it's Adventure, then that's perfect timing for me. It's the only one I haven't re-watched yet.

RADIANT BLAZE ~

Looks like Adventure's been postponed a week but we got a trailer and the site up now: http://nicktoons.nick.com/shows/digimon

Also, new trailer for Reigitize! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lbhw8...layer_embedded

Lol at Lili kicking Belphemon, poor thing would never stand a chance against her.

Wow, this is really exciting to see it coming to Nick! * u * I haven't watched this show in ages, I'm glad I can rewatch it more easily now.
    [img]http://oi43.*******.com/142adzr.jpg[/img]

come get a clock at equal to heaven's clock shop!
    [img]http://oi42.*******.com/2j28503.jpg[/img]

I LOVE Digimon, I watched every season! I can't wait for it to air on Nick! <3

I am shocked how surprise people are since it was pretty obvious compared to how Yugioh and Rangers are handled. I find it funny however that I was this close to buying the dvd but was like Nahhh Nicktoons will air it soon enough. I was expecting later in the year but damn this is fast. I wonder how many people will think it is a brand new anime since digimon has not aired since 08 and even back on Disney the show hardly got promoted at all. Heck i know people who thought the series ended after season 3.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    I'm shocked Toonami didn't get a hold of the rights to Digimon this time around, guess Nick is trying its best to out due them with anime.
    Glad Toonami got the rights to One Piece instead of Nick, I'd be afraid of the edits and stuff, Toonami gives more for the fans.
    I highly doubt it would be anything to be afraid of. DBZ Kai airs on Nicktoons and it is fine. The Vortexx version people dislike but still if you can get pass Pop being blue it is fine. Actually Nicktoons aired Fusion Reborn one of the DBZ movies and kept Vegeta's hell line plus kept other things that would of been edited by other networks
    Last edited by MidnightMelody; 1st June 2013 at 1:52 PM.

Page 145 of 168 FirstFirst ... 4595135141142143144145146147148149155 ... LastLast