Page 115 of 168 FirstFirst ... 1565105111112113114115116117118119125165 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,875 of 4191

Thread: Digimon, anyone?

Spoiler:

some serious stuff's about to go down.

Rika's making an appearances? Yes. I hope Zoe also makes an appearance.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

I now hope they don't dub Xross Wars just due to the fact that they might not get the old VAs for the characters. I know Joshua Seth quit VA but idk watch replace the others for no reason. But I do want Ken,Tommy and Yolie to appear oh and our friend Matt if he is not to busy with the ladies

So i haven't watched this season since the episode with the coin guys and dobermon dude. Did I miss anything important besides the like 5 sec appearance of the goggle heads?

~

Just to surprise everyone, Ryo should make a quick appearance. jk

I've dropped Xros Wars around the first arc's 10 episode but I was checking the news about this return of some old characters in this new series/arc/whatever it is.

Well, Ruki's and Mimi's return is cool to see. I'd say it was somewhat expectable: AiM is pretty recurring in the franchise (as singer) and Fumiko Orikasa was easy to Toei to get since she was working in Suite PreCure. Anyway, I'm happy seeing them again.

About the episode, I just checked the part with the return. Gotta say, I found it.... not impressive at all. Not that it's bad, I'm happy with the returns and all but still I didn't really feel it.

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Phoenix View Post
    Gotta say, I found it.... not impressive at all. Not that it's bad, I'm happy with the returns and all but still I didn't really feel it.
    Taichi and Masaru specifically said they showed up just to save Tagiru and Gumdramon and remind them of their bond with one another and then bailed immediately after that. The main event is very much still to come. Episode 78, two weeks from now, would seem to be the big event.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

It's nice to see that the Xros Wars manga has influenced the anime in some way.

What? No Zettai Ryouiki, anime writers? I expected you to go the fanservice route.
    Last edited by lolipiece; 5th March 2012 at 2:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by shiningshinka View Post
    This is amazing news! Why is Ruki's shirt still one with the broken heart design? I thought it was replaced at the end of the series
    Maybe she didn't have time to change her wardrobe? I'm more surprised that she's smiling.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Are Zenjirou and Akari actually gonna do anything?

~

...little hard for us to tell you that at this point, isn't it?

-----
    Words to|live by

I like Digimon, although I haven't watched it in a while. I'm up to Digimon Xros Wars at the moment, dunno if it's been dubbed though...

Hopefully they'll get Xros Loaders now since we know the Watchman will be close by.

So I finally listened to the three insert songs and ended up I really liked Tagiru Chikara and Shining Dreamers. The former had that hot blooded feel that you'd expect from Tagiru, and ended up being an exciting and invigorating tune. Shining Dreamers has a different feel, it's calmer then TC, but it still has a nice beat and flow to it that keeps you interested.

Legend of Xros Wars... To be honest, I was very disappointed in it. After seeing the lyrics and how it referenced previous opening songs, I was ecstatic and was eagerly waiting to hear it, and yet it wasn't what I expected. The song felt like it was trying to be like Last Element or We are Xros Heart ver. X7, but instead it ended up not only falling short of them, it didn't find its own footing to stand out. So instead of getting the feel of those songs where you can just know something awesome is going to happen just from listening to it, it just seemed lacking.
    Last edited by Taodragon; 6th March 2012 at 12:23 AM.

Although I stopped watching Hunters, I'm glad to hear that the old Digidestined are back. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    Taichi and Masaru specifically said they showed up just to save Tagiru and Gumdramon and remind them of their bond with one another and then bailed immediately after that. The main event is very much still to come. Episode 78, two weeks from now, would seem to be the big event.
    I see what your point but given that both appear (as well as Ruki and Mimi) I was expecting the writers would make a bigger deal of it even though It was just a helping hand moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshiki View Post
    I like Digimon, although I haven't watched it in a while. I'm up to Digimon Xros Wars at the moment, dunno if it's been dubbed though...
    Digimon Xros wars is the only Digimon franchise that hasn't been given a dub treatment.

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

Quote Originally Posted by Taodragon View Post
    Legend of Xros Wars... To be honest, I was very disappointed in it. After seeing the lyrics and how it referenced previous opening songs, I was ecstatic and was eagerly waiting to hear it, and yet it wasn't what I expected. The song felt like it was trying to be like Last Element or We are Xros Heart ver. X7, but instead it ended up not only falling short of them, it didn't find its own footing to stand out. So instead of getting the feel of those songs where you can just know something awesome is going to happen just from listening to it, it just seemed lacking.
    I agree with this, it just lacks the.....beat, for the lack of a better word.
    It sounds more like Showa era Kamen Rider OP songs.

Tagiru Chikara is definitely MUCH better than Legend of Xros Wars.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Apparently it got licensed though

Quote Originally Posted by jazz189 View Post
    Apparently it got licensed though
    No, a name has been registered. That's all.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    No, a name has been registered. That's all.
    I should also add the only the first episode was dubbed and shown to a test audience.

And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

^ Best post ever.

Quote Originally Posted by blaze boy View Post
    I should also add the only the first episode was dubbed and shown to a test audience.

Well its better than nothing, though they're probably waiting to see how the sequel will do and how well the test audience received it, since Xros Wars actually the worst of any season in Japan they're probably really cautious and have every right to be.

It wasn't even an actual test audience. The spec dub was produced as a very quick-and-dirty means of shopping the dub around to television networks if it ever came to that.

Well its better than nothing
    Not really. It's nothing by any other name.

and how well the test audience received it
    The test audience to whom it was never shown.

since Xros Wars actually the worst of any season in Japan they're probably really cautious and have every right to be.
    Sigh. This? Really, now?

-----
    Words to|live by

In other news, it seems that Shademon from the Xros Wars manga is now an official Digimon.

That gives me much hope for RaptorSparrowmon, AtlurBallistamon, JaegerDorulumon, and Shoutmon EX6.

It wasn't even an actual test audience. The spec dub was produced as a very quick-and-dirty means of shopping the dub around to television networks if it ever came to that.
    Huh, I could have sworn that it was shown to a test audience, oh well that doesn't matter. What matters is that a dub of the first episode exist so Toei may or may not decide bring to bring it over.

That's assuming if any of the TV networks want to pick it given how Digimon is no longer popular as it used to be in the western market.

Well its better than nothing, though they're probably waiting to see how the sequel will do and how well the test audience received it, since Xros Wars actually the worst of any season in Japan they're probably really cautious and have every right to be.
    Sigh. This? Really, now?
    I assume that he is talking about Digimon Xros Wars's rating in Japan, because if I recall correctly it was low. But don't quote me on that as I may be wrong.

^ Best post ever.

Huh, I could have sworn that it was shown to a test audience, oh well that doesn't matter. What matters is that a dub of the first episode exist so Toei may or may not decide bring to bring it over.

That's assuming if any of the TV networks want to pick it given how Digimon is no longer popular as it used to be in the western market.

I assume that he is talking about Digimon Xros Wars's rating in Japan, because if I recall correctly it was low. But don't quote me on that as I may be wrong.
    No you're right anyone saying differently is fooling themselves.

Proof of statement

Page 115 of 168 FirstFirst ... 1565105111112113114115116117118119125165 ... LastLast