Page 116 of 168 FirstFirst ... 1666106112113114115116117118119120126166 ... LastLast
Results 2,876 to 2,900 of 4196

Thread: Digimon, anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    The test audience to whom it was never shown.
    Actually, there was a test dub done on a test audience, WTW reported on it a while ago: http://withthewill.net/index.php?topic=16331.0

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    In other news, it seems that Shademon from the Xros Wars manga is now an official Digimon.

That gives me much hope for RaptorSparrowmon, AtlurBallistamon, JaegerDorulumon, and Shoutmon EX6.
    Well that's good news, not only for the manga Digimon but for Jintrix as well. So provided that they're going to do another set, we'll probably get those four along with Shademon, and Arresterdramon SM (and maybe some other unrelated new Digimon if we're lucky).

Quote Originally Posted by jazz189 View Post
    No you're right anyone saying differently is fooling themselves.

Proof of statement
    While the ratings are the lowest, the toy sales are at their best since Frontier, which is what Bandai is looking for. In fact, according to the head writer Riku Sanjo, they were good enough to get an extension to the series (YH).
    Last edited by Taodragon; 7th March 2012 at 5:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Taodragon View Post

While the ratings are the lowest, the toy sales are at their best since Frontier, which is what Bandai is looking for. In fact, according to the head writer Riku Sanjo, they were good enough to get an extension to the series (YH).
    I never said that the toy sales were bad, only that the tv ratings were the worst, those toy sales are the whole reason why Xros Wars got a second season.

I never said that the toy sales were bad, only that the tv ratings were the worst, those toy sales are the whole reason why Xros Wars got a second season.
    Yeah, I should've been clearer when I said that. I wasn't trying to call you out about the toy sales, I meant that the toy sales meant more then the TV ratings since they got another season due to them.
    Last edited by Taodragon; 7th March 2012 at 8:18 AM.

Yeah, I should've been clearer when I said that. I wasn't trying to call you out about the toy sales, I meant that the toy sales meant more then the TV ratings since they got another season due to them.
    Well Digimon is primarily a toy franchise. But I think the problem with Xros Wars 2 is that it has no new toys to sell, and it was taking too long to get up to the good stuff.

I love Digimon, not sure if I like it or Pokemon more, both are around equals for me.

I've watched up to the 4th season. I would have watched the 5th season but it was only on one channel for me on TV and it was on early(I get up early but early enough to always watch it the one time), I watched like three episodes of it I think.

My favorite season was Tamers for sure, it's been a while since I've seen it but I know I loved it more then the other three, unfortunately I never got to see the few final episodes of it. After Tamers, Adventure and Adventure 02 would be next for my favorite, they both were great to me(Around equals). Frontier was the one I liked the less, only because of the lack of Digimon partners, it's been a while since I've seen it but I just didn't like that they didn't have any partner Digimon, I thought them turning into Digimon was nice but I would have prefer if they at less had a Rookie Digimon who they combined with into Champion and the other levels, overall I enjoyed it still.

I've began re-watching Digimon from the beginning. Finished Adventure a few weeks ago, and I'm almost finished Adventure 02(On episode 41 right now). I'll be re-watching Tamers, and then Frontier again after I'm finished with Adventure 02. I'll also be watching Data Squad after those, as well as Xros Wars(Shame it's not Dubbed).
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Just saw the latest episode subbed. It was pretty good. When MetalifeKuwagamon died, it gave me season 3 flashbacks and now 'it's not fun and games anymore'. Who's sacrificing the digimon off I wonder? I don't think it's Ryouma because of the blantant signs.

Quote Originally Posted by Taichi View Post
    Just saw the latest episode subbed. It was pretty good. When MetalifeKuwagamon died, it gave me season 3 flashbacks and now 'it's not fun and games anymore'. Who's sacrificing the digimon off I wonder? I don't think it's Ryouma because of the blantant signs.
    I enjoyed the episode, mostly because of Taichi and Wargreymon, but I honestly felt that the episode was well poorly paced. But I guess that it is due the series ending in 2 weeks.

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

Well Digimon is primarily a toy franchise. But I think the problem with Xros Wars 2 is that it has no new toys to sell, and it was taking too long to get up to the good stuff.
    Yeah, I still don't get why they didn't market new toys. It's possible that they may've been relying on the crossover instead, but still it seems wierd that they wouldn't take advantage of the opportunity since Digimon is primarily a toy franchise.

Speaking of the crossover, new summaries: http://bokutachinodigitalworld.blogs...summaries.html

Quote Originally Posted by Rainmon

ep 77:It's reveal Now! The secret of Digimon Hunt

One morning, Tagiru arrives in school, and the school has turn into Digi-Qurtz.
    Tagiru and others who are surprised by this, so they team up with Ryoma, and plan to hunt Keramon who turns Real World into DigiQuartz.
    But Keramon evolves into Chrystalimon and escapes.
    Ryoma guesses that someone may have leak the data of Chou-Shinka to the enemy.
    Tagiru caught the The Watch Store Old Man who he's been suspicious since before, and ask him what's going on.

ep 78: Grand Gather of Legendary Hero! Decisive Battle of Digimon All Star

The Watch Store Old Man is the creator of DigiQuartz, and explains there is Digimon Hunting, is because of the final target is the present of Quartzmon.
    Also, the Watch Store Old man explains in order to prevent all over the world to turn into DigiQuartz, while he increases the number of Digimon Hunters like Tagiru and others, he also went to different dimension and time to summon the 6 heroes who saved those dimensions and bring them here. In order to choose the hunter to use "Brave Snatcher", the weapon to defeat Quartzmon, and fight with the heroes, Watch Store Old man starts to battle to select the finalist.
    During recruiting the participants, Ryoma asks to battle with Tagiru.

ep 79: Now Burn up Tagiru! The Glorious Digimon Hunt!

As Taiki is injured, they are missing one of person out of 6 heroes who they need to collect "Brave Snatcher".
    Taiki entrusts Tagiru on his behalf to take his place and defeat Quartzmon.
    Tagiru thinks that it's impossible to do it by himself, as he turns weak.
    Maybe it's just me, but the final summary doesn't feel that conclusive. Instead, it sounds more like they're setting up for Tagiru to fail and then start up something else later.

Maybe it's just me, but the final summary doesn't feel that conclusive. Instead, it sounds more like they're setting up for Tagiru to fail and then start up something else later.
    I seriously hope you're right on this one.

And then--Twist!--the Evil Hunter turns out to be Ren.

That's why we know nothing about him. It's the perfect plan.

And then--Twist!--the Evil Hunter turns out to be Ren.

That's why we know nothing about him. It's the perfect plan.
    Yeah I'm kinda thinking it's either Ren or Ryouma. Because of that episode where Damemon returns, they never showed what happened with that battle between Taiki and Ryouma and Ren. So I'm thinking its either one of them that are the evil hunters.

Credits to PopPrincess_Lyra for the awesome banner.
    I adopted Rufflet.

Name: Washibon
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
    A proud member of the Digimon Club.
    Come join NOW!

Quote Originally Posted by Taichi View Post
    I don't think it's Ryouma because of the blantant signs.
    You weren't kidding about this. With the dialogue, they lay the "Ryouma's up to something!" angle on pretty thick.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

We learn a lot about Ryouma in this ep.

You already know, so no need to explain.

List of DigiXroses

Astamon + Triceramon (Ryouma)
    Arresterdramon + Ogremon (Tagiru)
    OmegaShoutmon + Ballistamon + Dorulumon + Starmons + Sparrowmon + ZekeGreymon (Taki, Yuu, Nene, and Kiriha)
    Arresterdramon + Astamon (Tagiru and Ryouma)

Next, EVERYONE'S BACK!

Zenjirou and Akari have Xros Loaders!

Zenjirou and Akari have Xros Loaders!
    Yes! Those two were long overdue for them, so it's great to see them participating in this final battle.

Also, Rainmon posted some new regarding the final episode: http://bokutachinodigitalworld.blogs...mon-diary.html

From the sound of it, episode 79 will be the end for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainmon
    Kaizawa Yukio san's(Director of Digimon Tamers) comment:
    The final ep of the Xros Wars' postrecord is over, I was able to hear the voice of previous character's voice again. I was very impress by one of the voice actor, the voice for Takato from Tamers, the one and only previous hero that has the atmosphere of a cry baby, and it gives a very mysterious feel.
    I didn't realize it when I was working on it, but when I compare him with others, it seems pretty interesting.
    Gather with different characters also with the thought of Justice, carried to in this time and space , you don't usually get this chance.
    Let's all looking forward for this ep.

Also the Toei site has mention that not just the "Main Protagonists" will show up, other characters will be showing up as well on ep 78 and ep 79! We shall all looking forward to it.

Also TVAsahi's Digimon Journal has already reveal ONCE AGAIN that March 25th is the last ep of Digimon Xros Wars. They had a "Otsugaresama kai/Thank you for your hardwork party", picture of the cake and photo of their recording studio.
    I wanted to translate the whole thing but I got other priority things to do, sorry.
    Maybe in the near future I will.
    Well, I hope they go out big then.

Ready, my body is.

Ready, my body is.
    I doubt it, as I've said that many times yet my body was not ready in the end.

That episode preview pic makes me go "^_____^"

Ready, my body is.
    I wonder who is their digimon partner?

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

Ready, my body is.
    Is your body ready for this?

Last edited by Taodragon; 11th March 2012 at 4:44 AM.

No, my body was not ready for this amount of awesomest...

No Since we also get this:

Twin: PhQnix Bishie: Kurapica Cartoon Bishie: Freakazoid Pair: Leona

Samba Dinos don't need context.
    Xanga |Last FM

I know Mervamon and Beelzemon make a cute couple, but isn't Xrossing them together a bit "much"?

Also, isn't it a bit idiotic to give someone like Tagiru a Xross partner with guns? He has Satan and an Elder God in his arsenal already.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

I think what we're to take from Xros Up Arresterdramon with Astamon is the cooperation between their two Hunters more so than the aesthetics of the form itself.

Is combining Beelzebumon with Mervamon - two fierce warriors with strong senses of justice, one with strong melee abilities by way of her massive sword and the other with a big honking gun for an arm - any worse than combining the latter with Sparrowmon (another male) or any more outlandish than some of the Xros forms from Episode 54? (GolemJijiKamemon, PawnGaosmon, etc.?)

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

They combined Beelzemon and Revolvmon (who became completely irrelevant after Beelzemon officially joined) together once or twice before. Besides reminding us that Taiki does in fact have Revolvmon on the Team there was almost no benefit of giving Beelzemon a less efficient gun then the one he already had. Giving him a sword works on the same principal. You don't really need it, but you certainly look awesome with it.

Speaking of Revolvmon, there he is, with Ballistamon.

Yes! Those two were long overdue for them
    Yes ... by about 79 episodes. :I

I wonder who is their digimon partner?
    Dorulumon (Akari) and Ballistamon (Zenjiro) ... which is also 79 episodes overdue.

I have a few Digimon figures, but I know nothing about Digimon.
    ~ My 3DS Friend Code is 3523 - 2969 - 5609 ~
    ~ PM me if you wanna add me ~

~ PLAYING PLATINUM AGAIN LIKE A BOSS!!! ~

Page 116 of 168 FirstFirst ... 1666106112113114115116117118119120126166 ... LastLast