Page 121 of 158 FirstFirst ... 2171111117118119120121122123124125131 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,025 of 3943

Thread: Digimon, anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Taodragon View Post
    Sorry, let me rephrase that.

I mean that while it does make sense, it just pops up. It gets very little explaination, is brought up pretty much right at the end of the series and then left hanging without a second thought. They could've easily expanded on it, made a plotline where we find out more about him and why it happened, but they never did. So for me, it's wasted potential because more could've come out of it but it's instead left as the final unexplored twist M. Night Shyamalan would be so proud.
    We knew something wasn't right since episode 1 actually. We didn't need more exposition then what we were given.

Twin: PhQnix Bishie: Kurapica Cartoon Bishie: Freakazoid Pair: Leona

Samba Dinos don't need context.
    Xanga |Last FM

Quote Originally Posted by Skiks View Post
    We knew something wasn't right since episode 1 actually. We didn't need more exposition then what we were given.
    Key word being something. We knew something wasn't right, but for all we knew he could've been Gokuwumon. Plus, you have to remember that there are some things that aren't really answered with that revelation, such as:

Spoiler:- Watchman:
    Last edited by Taodragon; 29th March 2012 at 4:43 AM.

Right I just watched the final episode and I have to say I kinda found to be really disappointing as I felt that Xros Wars Hunter had so much potential.

Xros Wars Hunters had this huge build up that unfortunately never came to fruition due it being cut short. However have said that it doesn't excused the writer as Kamen Rider Decade had only 31 episodes, 6 more than Xros Wars Hunters had, and yet Decade manages to tell a good pace story.

Had the Writers knew that Xros Wars Hunters was only going to last for 25 episode they could have cut the number of fillers down, focus more on character development, handle the crossover better and make Tagiru earn that status of being a goggle head.

Oh Well I can't wait to see what Toei will do for the next Digimon season in 2-3 years time.
    Last edited by blaze boy; 30th March 2012 at 12:45 PM.

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

I actually really used to be into Digimon and just...stopped watching after the forth season. I'm actually quite innarested in watching this season though from what I've read.
    Black FC: 5028 7872 0522 (Travis)

My shiny pokemon:

Quote Originally Posted by Lickilicky.my.Skitty View Post
    I actually really used to be into Digimon and just...stopped watching after the forth season. I'm actually quite innarested in watching this season though from what I've read.
    I'm like this too. I watched the first four seasons dubbed in english, but when I saw the dub for Savers, I kinda tuned out.

Later, though, I picked up Savers (subtitled this time) and enjoyed it a lot more than Frontier or 02 (though I still haven't finished it lol).

I started watching Xros WArs weekly when it first cam out, but lost interest around episode 17 or so I think. I decided to watch the last 4 or 5 episodes of Hunters to see the returning heroes, but was really disappointed with what I saw =[
    PM or VM me for more trade info

Good news for Italian fans: http://antoniogenna.com/2012/03/28/r...ti-del-201213/

Quote Originally Posted by Antoniogenia.com
    Many titles : the U.S. (Disney) "Jake and the pirates of Never" , "Fish Hooks" and (Paramount) "Kung Fu Panda - Magical Adventure ' to firsts "fish'n'chips" , "Jungle Report " , "Oscar's Oasis" , "Maya" , "Lucky Fred" , "Mia and Me" (new cartoon Rainbow), "Girls of Olympus" , "Jules Verne" , "Peter Pan" , "Trenk the Little Knight" , The sixth season of "Digimon" , the new "Fresh Pretty Cure!" , the new bee "Maya" and much more ... all in the name of an intriguing around the world of animation. Among the early, by May 5 the weekend arrives for the first time to clear the Marvel-Disney cartoon 'Avengers! The most powerful heroes on Earth " .
    Italy will be getting their own dub of Xros Wars in the coming year, which will air on RAI. You can see the promo here at 1:54: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=fOnvFPzPlC0
    Last edited by Taodragon; 30th March 2012 at 3:50 PM.

I see, I'm glad to hear that you're doing well.

Admittedly, I'm not too happy with the finale since I thought it could've been better, but it was ok overall. I just wish that they handled some of the other characters better like Yuu or Ren.
    My one beef.

I thought that their meeting with the other heroes (from past series) could've been fleshed out a little more. But it wasn't bad.

But I really liked how Tagiru/Arresterdramon got to solo the final battle :U
    ~ Return to Hoenn! ~

I love how Time Hunters was pretty much the Digimon version of this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHQhbpdvI4Q

Even if this was far more watchable and made far better sense than anything in Time Hunters despite the fact that both shows were pretty much wasted potential.

Quote Originally Posted by blaze boy View Post
    Right I just watched the final episode and I have to say I kinda found to be really disappointing as I felt that Xros Wars Hunter had so much potential.

Xros Wars Hunters had this huge build up that unfortunately never came to fruition due it being cut short. However have said that it doesn't excused the writer as Kamen Rider Decade had only 31 episodes, 6 more than Xros Wars Hunters had, and yet Decade manages to tell a good pace story.

Had the Writers knew that Xros Wars Hunters was only going to last for 25 episode they could have cut the number of fillers down, focus more on character development, handle the crossover better and make Tagiru earn that status of being a goggle head.

Oh Well I can't wait to see what Toei will do for the next Digimon season in 2-3 years time.
    woah hive mind.

Though I admit I'd have gotten a laugh if we'd have gotten a ONORE XROS HEARTO or at least an ONORE TAGIRU
    Last edited by Buizelster; 13th April 2012 at 7:01 AM.
    Well let me tell ya something brotha'! The Buizelster doesn't stay down while all the little Buizelmaniacs believe! So what 'cha gonna do now brotha'? What 'cha gonna do when Buizelmania runs wild on youuuuuuuuu!

Ah, Xros Wars. I've been wanting to watch that, but all I can find is the third series/season (the very concept of it being divided like that causes me to raise an eyebrow anyway). You'd think if they were going to officially sub a series, they would make sure to get the first two parts up first...but oh well.

Anyway, I've been rewatching Adventure 02, but subbed this time around. I got to episode 40- you know, the one where they start going around the world- and I found something that bugged me.

How is it that EVERY SINGLE ONE of those American kids knew Japanese? I mean, I could buy it in the dub, with everyone speaking English- I'm pretty sure English is taught to some degree in other countries, or at least the ones they went to. But this is different. I was okay with Micheal and Willis knowing Japanese, but for ALL of those kids to somehow know an entire language...that just seems like way too much of a coincidence. One would think it would be simple to explain that their connection to Digimon or them having Digivices would somehow allow them to understand each other, but that's not the case- the Digimon even admit to not being able to understand Chinese when they go to Hong Kong later in the episode.

I dunno. It's Digimon, so I probably shouldn't worry about it in the first place- it's not like something unexplainable hasn't happened in one of the series somewhere down the line >_>

It's just Zero Two writing >_>

V-jump is starting to leak out, special thanks to Reiji from Rainmon's blog for getting this:

Huh, I didn't know Lili was a Digimon fan.
    Last edited by Taodragon; 19th April 2012 at 6:07 PM.

That game's still not out yet?

I love Suzuhito Yasuda's artwork. This game looks awesome and I can't wait for it.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

I watched all five seasons! I still have to watch Xros Wars though.
    Last edited by iPokemon; 19th April 2012 at 11:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by iPokemon View Post
    I watched all four seasons! I still have to watch Xros Wars though.
    There's six seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    There's six seasons.
    Oops, made a typo :P I watched all five seasons.

V-jump is starting to leak out, special thanks to Reiji from Rainmon's blog for getting this:

Spoiler:- img:

Huh, I didn't know Lili was a Digimon fan.
    What's a Tekken character doing in a Digimon game!?

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    What's a Tekken character doing in a Digimon game!?
    Well they ARE both made by Bandai aren't they? Maybe they've decided to do a crossover of some sort like how Square Enix does with their games....

Credits to PopPrincess_Lyra for the awesome banner.
    I adopted Rufflet.

Name: Washibon
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
    A proud member of the Digimon Club.
    Come join NOW!

Watched the last four episodes of Xros Wars yesterday and honestly,it was probably more disappointing than the yugioh BBT movie,though that at least had the abridged movie to make up for it.

I love Digimon!8DDDDD One of my favorite anime alongside Pokemon as a kid but still watch Pokemon.<3 I remember watching it back when it aired on FoxKid's then had to watch it on ABC family, those were the days....the only series I've watched so far are Adventures 1&2, Tamers and currently watching XRos Wars. I skipped both Frontier and Data Savers since I lost touch w/ the series a few years back....^^;

Quote Originally Posted by Born Better View Post
    Watched the last four episodes of Xros Wars yesterday and honestly,it was probably more disappointing than the yugioh BBT movie,though that at least had the abridged movie to make up for it.
    I swear I remember them saying that Xros Wars or Xros Hunters was going to get a movie or OVA with all the goggleheads back together? I guess that's not going to happen anymore is it? Oh well.

I love every season there is, except for the forth one. I was disappointed the way it turned out but it was still good, but it could have been better.
    I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE

Hey, Twinkie! >D

My Heart Gold Team

I am now a brony. This makes me 20% cooler.

My Pearl Team

Quote Originally Posted by Taichi View Post
    I swear I remember them saying that Xros Wars or Xros Hunters was going to get a movie or OVA with all the goggleheads back together? I guess that's not going to happen anymore is it? Oh well.
    It was fake info.

Oh, and Xros Wars' final volume's cover has been revealed.

Spoiler:- img:
    Last edited by lolipiece; 25th April 2012 at 10:17 AM.

I love Digimon.
    I only watched Adventure 01 and 02, though. And since I like 01 a million times better (characters look better, music is better, evolutions are better, and nobody gets all like "OMG we can't do this" when there is a bad Digimon to beat in 01), I don't think I'll watch any of the next seasons.

I watched subbed versions. I would love to watch them again to revive memories (been more than a year since I watched it first and last time on YouTube, but I think most episodes I watched got deleted), but I can't seem to find a good quality, subbed version..
    I mean, subbed properly. Subbed in a way that does not translate names, be it humans or Digimon.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

FireRed team:
    Cordelia Nida Rai Fang Cyclone Charlie

I might help nicknaming your Pokémon, PM me!

I don't like gen5.I'm not a nostalgic freak who can't accept new things;when gen2 came out,I didn't even notice it was new.When gen3 came out,I thought "new Pokémon already??"but I tried to learn as much as possible.When gen4 came out,I was like "Cool, but evolutions of older Pokémon look ugly.Which starter would I pick?"When all gen5 Pokémon were revealed,I was disappointed.
    Oh yeah; when gen 6 came out, I was disappointed too, but then it started to revive my faith in the future of pokemon.

V-jump has just released a new bonus chapter on their site, enjoy!

http://vjumpbooks.com/digimon/digimon01.html

Also, Crunchyroll is starting to put up the original XW series on its site starting with the first five episodes and releasing three every subsequent week.

Page 121 of 158 FirstFirst ... 2171111117118119120121122123124125131 ... LastLast