Page 122 of 166 FirstFirst ... 2272112118119120121122123124125126132 ... LastLast
Results 3,026 to 3,050 of 4134

Thread: Digimon, anyone?

Had no idea what was going on, but was cool seeing all the goggleheads once again.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

I watch Digimon! It's a really cool series, in my opinion.

Wow. So it was Wizardmon who gave Taiki his X Loader?

Yay, time loops

So then..

A WIZARD DID IT.

Well, someone had to say it..

That goggle-heads page was badass.

Ahhh Digimon! Good times . .good times xD

In terms of series, I have seen Digimon season 1, season 2, Tamers (season 3) and the weird and wacky season 4 where the children turn into Digimon . . nice

I also used to draw and make up my own Digimon characters and had a fetish for drawing anime - not so much anymore but then it was fun.
    [IMG]http://i43.*******.com/21ay6iu.png[/IMG]

~*~* Long-term mission: Babysitting ishara0707 **~*~

I was always a fan of Digimon. I have watch the first five seasons, saw bit n' pieces of Xros Wars, and saw most of Young Hunters. My favorite season in my opinion was Digimon Tamers as it was darker and edgier than previous season. The season the comes in close second will be Digimon Savers, the season everybody loves to hate. I really looking forward to Digimon Re:digitize. I always loved Digimon World as a kid so when I found out that it was going to be similar to it.

3DS XL Friend Code: 2036-7872-1965
    .: DA | Tumblr | MAL :.

I'll always adore the first Digimon series. <3
    The second one was awesome too, I kind of lost interest when the original characters weren't there anymore after the third series...

Made by me, I take requests.

Spoiler:- Trades:

Quote Originally Posted by Taodragon View Post
    V-jump has just released a new bonus chapter on their site, enjoy!

http://vjumpbooks.com/digimon/digimon01.html
    What the hell Tagiru is doing in there, get out already, stop ruining Xros Wars, you already ruin the awesome anime, don't touch the awesome manga too

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

I thought he had the best ending of any main character, tbh :3

Namely because of that finale being completely centered around him, and the big, dramatic, torch passing deal.

Tag getting Taiki's googles was definately a-lot better (more fleshed out, that is..) than Davis getting Tai's imo...
    Last edited by Emperor Empoleon; 10th May 2012 at 1:08 AM.

I am honestly surprise that this thread is still going, I guess that I underestimated just how popular Digimon is

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Empoleon View Post
    Tag getting Taiki's googles was definately a-lot better (more fleshed out, that is..) than Davis getting Tai's imo...
    Agreed

While Tagiru has his flaws he did stated that he wanted to surpass Taiki, which he did. Daisuke however didn't really earn the right to wear Taichi's goggles since he never really proved himself to be a leader or really grow as a character, something that the others goggles did.

Anyway I searching the internet and I came across this beauty.

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

Quote Originally Posted by blaze boy View Post
    I am honestly surprise that this thread is still going, I guess that I underestimated just how popular Digimon is

Agreed

While Tagiru has his flaws he did stated that he wanted to surpass Taiki, which he did. Daisuke however didn't really earn the right to wear Taichi's goggles since he never really proved himself to be a leader or really grow as a character, something that the others goggles did.
    To be honest, I actually found that scene to be pretty hollow as well. With the rest of the goggleheads (sans the already mentioned Davis), they had their moments where they stood out and changed, so that you could understand why they were going to take the lead. With Tagiru however, he still seemed like the same person he was at the beginning of the series since he hasn't really grown up from the beginning nor had any really establishing moments like the previous leaders. So ultimately, the scene felt like it was trying to convince us that Tagiru was ready rather then truly showing us that he was.

Quote Originally Posted by blaze boy View Post

Anyway I searching the internet and I came across this beauty.
    And as a bonus, they're planning on releasing that over in the US.
    Last edited by Taodragon; 10th May 2012 at 2:15 AM.

and I'm totally going to buy that Dukemon D-Arts once it is available in my area.

Then put it right next to my Beelzebumon D-Arts

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

I really really hope we get more US D-arts releases. I'm gonna try buying Dukemon along with the Vile D-arts I pre-ordered. I really wanted Omegamon but I don't think it was out in the usa. Honestly the shipping was too much for me.

Twin: PhQnix Bishie: Kurapica Cartoon Bishie: Freakazoid Pair: Leona

Samba Dinos don't need context.
    Xanga |Last FM

I really looking forward to the Dukemon D-Arts but I don't think we will be seeing a US release simply because their is no market for Digimon here or at least none that I have know about.

Quote Originally Posted by Izanagi View Post
    I really looking forward to the Dukemon D-Arts but I don't think we will be seeing a US release simply because their is no market for Digimon here or at least none that I have know about.

Look three posts above yours (#3043).

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post

Look three posts above yours (#3043).
    I know that people to have interest in the series but if the series has really garnered enough interest then we will seeing the sixth season dub.

Interesting. How much is an average D-Arts figure?

Credits to PopPrincess_Lyra for the awesome banner.
    I adopted Rufflet.

Name: Washibon
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
    A proud member of the Digimon Club.
    Come join NOW!

Apparently, I was wrong cause they are releasing the D-Arts here in the US but anyways to response to the post above the Dukemon/Gallantmon D-Arts will cost ya $58.99.

Dukemon, consider yourself pre-ordered.
    Claimed: Grovyle - November 10th, 2013
    Chapter 20 is up.

I haven't watched Digimon in years but decided to have a browse around, i found out Tai returned in the new Xros Was Series and watched the episode where all of the old characters made a return.

It was insanely good! I don't even have a clue what happened or why they all appeared but nostalgia kicked in so god damn hard it was aweosme watching all of the main series characters fight!

Everything was crazy, evolution after evolution, fighting all of those Myotismon? And that music in the background, this was insane.

I don't understand what happened at all though, can anybody explain why they all appeared together?
    Last edited by Haunter ゴースト; 17th May 2012 at 7:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    I don't understand what happened at all though, can anybody explain why they all appeared together?
    The Watch Man used Clockmon's abilities to bring heroes from other times and dimensions in order to help the heroes of Xros Wars fight the threat of Quartzmon, and to have the six leaders - Taichi, Daisuke, Takato, Takuya, Masaru, Taiki (originally) - combine their powers to locate a weapon called the Brave Snatcher, capable of defeating Quartzmon.

-----
    Words to|live by

The Watch Man used Clockmon's abilities to bring heroes from other times and dimensions in order to help the heroes of Xros Wars fight the threat of Quartzmon, and to have the six leaders - Taichi, Daisuke, Takato, Takuya, Masaru, Taiki (originally) - combine their powers to locate a weapon called the Brave Snatcher, capable of defeating Quartzmon.
    Sounds reasonable.

I have a few questions though, whether you'll be able to answer them though i don't know, i imagine a few of these may have been unanswered.

1 - How did Clockmon know of the other heroes/dimensions?

2 -None of the older heroes seemed amazed at how they had appeared in the Xros Wars Universe, why was this? Im pretty sure if i suddenly teleported to another dimension i'd be shocked.

3 -Tai and Davis were the same age, the subtitles made note of this and Davis said he was younger but they were the same age but Tai didn't even react, any reason why?

4-All of the older hereos/leaders worked together like they had been a team or something and already knew each other, did they already know each other and how?

5-Have they/any of them appeared in any other episodes?

6-It didn't properly show them return home, how would they have done this? (although i assume through a portal or something).

7-Did i just watch a fan fiction?

I had a few more but i can't recall them off the top of my head, sorry for bombarding you guys with these questions but my mind is spinning from how crazy/good that scene was.

1 - How did Clockmon know of the other heroes/dimensions?
    It's implied in the final episode that the Watch Man is a human reincarnation of Bugramon, who had the ability to travel between dimensions, or at least perceive other dimensions. Assumedly, he was able to direct Clockmon in how to use his time/space abilities.

2 -None of the older heroes seemed amazed at how they had appeared in the Xros Wars Universe, why was this? Im pretty sure if i suddenly teleported to another dimension i'd be shocked.

3 -Tai and Davis were the same age, the subtitles made note of this and Davis said he was younger but they were the same age but Tai didn't even react, any reason why?

4-All of the older hereos/leaders worked together like they had been a team or something and already knew each other, did they already know each other and how?

5-Have they/any of them appeared in any other episodes?
    It was shown that the five had been in the Xros Wars world for some time. The Watch Man pulled them in initially to deal with the threat of a massive rampaging Digimon called Volcdramon, but before they were needed, Kiriha appeared and dealt with it. That episode ends with the five and the Watch Man on a boat, him promising that their time will come soon. We are to assume that their arrival in the Xros Wars world and initial meeting with each other happened offscreen and weeks prior to their actual appearance.

6-It didn't properly show them return home, how would they have done this? (although i assume through a portal or something).
    They were pulled back to their dimensions as the Digital World and human worlds righted themselves after Quartzmon was defeated. Digimon back to the Digital World, humans back to the real world and the heroes back to their home dimensions.

-----
    Words to|live by

It's implied in the final episode that the Watch Man is a human reincarnation of Bugramon, who had the ability to travel between dimensions, or at least perceive other dimensions. Assumedly, he was able to direct Clockmon in how to use his time/space abilities.

It was shown that the five had been in the Xros Wars world for some time. The Watch Man pulled them in initially to deal with the threat of a massive rampaging Digimon called Volcdramon, but before they were needed, Kiriha appeared and dealt with it. That episode ends with the five and the Watch Man on a boat, him promising that their time will come soon. We are to assume that their arrival in the Xros Wars world and initial meeting with each other happened offscreen and weeks prior to their actual appearance.

They were pulled back to their dimensions as the Digital World and human worlds righted themselves after Quartzmon was defeated. Digimon back to the Digital World, humans back to the real world and the heroes back to their home dimensions.
    Thankyou this makes a lot more sense now, and had i actually been following the show for all of this time would have probably have loved this scene even more.

Im just pleased that the writers actually put the main character of each series together, just like Yu-gi-oh did, and something that Beyblade should do.

I only ever properly watched Digimon Adventure 1 + 2, and Tamers. Every other series i've only catched glimpses of but im really tempted to get back into it now, i loved seeing all of the main characters side by side, especially Omnimon, Imperialdramon and Gallantmon.
    Last edited by Haunter ゴースト; 18th May 2012 at 6:10 PM.

The new V-jump just came out: http://bokutachinodigitalworld.blogs...zed-manga.html

Quote Originally Posted by Rainmon
    His new Digimon's body is form by Data Crystal, the body also contains mysterious high energy, however the body can't hold up and it leaks data.

Also, there will be a new manga coming out for the game, but it's unconfirmed if it's a one-shot a la Chronicles or a full blown series.

Page 122 of 166 FirstFirst ... 2272112118119120121122123124125126132 ... LastLast