Page 148 of 163 FirstFirst ... 4898138144145146147148149150151152158 ... LastLast
Results 3,676 to 3,700 of 4073

Thread: Digimon, anyone?

That is actually an interesting piece of Digimon history..

I could swear that Gold Rusttyrannomon looks like Zeke Greymon from a distance
    ~ Return to Hoenn! ~

I like Bacchusmon's design, now I feel kinda disappointed that Titamon took the awesome design away

And I lol-ed when I read that the reason why Tyrannomon's Mega has its color changed from gold to red is because Tyrannomon itself is red.
    I agree with Emperor Empoleon, it looks a lot like ZekeGreymon, so I thought that was the reason for the change.

Also, I just remembered now. Tyrannomon has always been known to evolve into MasterTyrannomon, while it's DarkTyrannomon who evolve into MetalTyrannomon.

I wonder why they suddenly decided to have the line as Tyrannomon -> MetalTyrannomon -> RustTyrannomon.
    Maybe in the future we'll see DarkTyrannomon->MasterTyrannomon-> a new Mega? The line makes more sense considering their colors, after all. Both DarkTyrannomon and MasterTyrannomon are black, at least in Digimon 01 and Digimon 02 games.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Two new things came out recently, first is Digimon Fortune, which is a new computer game using cards.

Next, I present to you, Ceresmon Medium:

(Link's not working, so here's the direct one: http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2468009033)

So a goddess that could be designed like a mother due to her status? Screw that! This is modern Digimon, we need to have fanservice!

Edit: Forgot to give the description, here's the closest one I could find courtesy of TMS:

The game will be for Yahoo Mobage, whatever that is. The story is about Digimon going berserk due to the "Erode Phenomenon" caused by a virus called the Wish Program. The player's goal is to return peace to the Digital World by collecting Fortune Code to create the Fortune Program, which can counteract the Wish Program. The game consists of the Digi-Base, where you build facilities for various purposes, Mission, where you adventure in the Digital World and acquire cards, Expedition, where you gather material for the Digi-Base and fight boss Digimon, and the Digital Arena, where you play against other Tamers. It seems that they're starting a campaign to get people to invite others to play, and giving away cards as reward such as Angemon [R+], Agumon [R] (for one invitation), Gabumon [R+] (for five invitations), and WarGreymon [SR] (for ten invitations).
    Last edited by Taodragon; 19th July 2013 at 7:46 AM.

It's time to return to the old, soaring back to Hoenn!

How about an image that's visible?

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    How about an image that's visible?
    How about you ask nicely?

It's showing up on my screen so don't be snarky with me. I'll give the direct link though and edit it in just in case it's being finicky: http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2468009033

Sometimes images uploaded directly to a forum won't show on another forum unless we've seen the image (under the same url), tieba baidu is one of such forum.
    There's also another local forum in my country with such "restriction".
    And it seems to be intended, in other words, it might be the forum's setting.

And that's why I prefer to save pictures then upload them myself via photobucket, since it is impossible to know which forum has such setting.

That being said......is that claws on Ceresmon Medium's feet?

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    Sometimes images uploaded directly to a forum won't show on another forum unless we've seen the image (under the same url), tieba baidu is one of such forum.
    There's also another local forum in my country with such "restriction".
    And it seems to be intended, in other words, it might be the forum's setting.

And that's why I prefer to save pictures then upload them myself via photobucket, since it is impossible to know which forum has such setting.

That being said......is that claws on Ceresmon Medium's feet?
    Ah I see, in that case I'll edit out the picture until I can get a image uploaded. The direct link will still be there though.

Looks like it, it's a nice touch.

So, a local tv station in here, the one that usually airs Digimon series, just started airing Xros Wars.

.......It airs every thursday and sunday at 5:30 AM -_-
    All the past Digimon series aired at somewhere between 7:00 AM-8:00 AM......
    Maybe they don't want to air it near Pokemon?
    Currently that station also airs Pokemon BW at 8:00 AM.

Now if only that station can start airing Super Hero Time....would be awesome to see Pokemon, Digimon, AND Super Hero Time appearing on the same channel

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    So, a local tv station in here, the one that usually airs Digimon series, just started airing Xros Wars.

.......It airs every thursday and sunday at 5:30 AM -_-
    All the past Digimon series aired at somewhere between 7:00 AM-8:00 AM......
    Maybe they don't want to air it near Pokemon?
    Currently that station also airs Pokemon BW at 8:00 AM.

Now if only that station can start airing Super Hero Time....would be awesome to see Pokemon, Digimon, AND Super Hero Time appearing on the same channel
    Oh cool, that's good to hear Shine! Sorry about that time though, that's a pretty awkward place to put it even considering Pokémon being within a few hours of it. Hopefully it doesn't mess with its ratings too much. How's the show on your end?

Speaking of Xros Wars, Saban finally put up their trailer for the series: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=YTieVZU2rx0

-Taiki, or rather Mikey is played by Nicolas Roye
    -Shoutmon is still Shoutmon and played by the same actor
    -Digixros got changed to Digifuse (apparently what we saw earlier was a marketing trailer so terms weren't set).

Not happy about the Digixros change but I'll get used to it, right now I'm interested in what the naming scheme will be for xroses Shoutmon F4 go!.
    Last edited by Taodragon; 21st July 2013 at 4:57 PM.

I really don't see why people are mad about Fusion and not Xross. Xross sounds really odd tbh. Don't they fuse anyway? Unless Xross means something and is not just supposed to be a made up word for crossing over with another Digimon.

No, "Xros" was in fact just a more distinctive way of writing "cross".

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by Taodragon View Post
    Hopefully it doesn't mess with its ratings too much. How's the show on your end?
    Haven't watch it since I just found out about it, but hopefully I'll be able to watch it next week (can't watch it this week, as I'll be out of the country this week).

And yeah, the time is exactly the thing that I think will mess up the rating....hopefully it will be good enough so that the show can last until Bagramon is defeated. No one cares about Hunters anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Taodragon View Post
    Speaking of Xros Wars, Saban finally put up their trailer for the series: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=YTieVZU2rx0
    "DIGIFUSE!!"

*shows one big X being painted across the screen*

lol

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

Xros just sounded cooler is all.

The Digimon Fusion name itself is just fine, but the separated wording of that title sounds a-lot more natural to me than "Digifuse".

EDIT: Speaking of the dub, I had this vaguely interesting dream where Greymon and Mail Birdramon were voiced by Kirk Thornton...And Kiriha's name was Claus.
    Last edited by Emperor Empoleon; 23rd July 2013 at 10:42 PM.
    ~ Return to Hoenn! ~

We've gotten some other details about the dub via Ben Diskin:
    -General is still being kept
    -Cutemon is still a boy (and I'm assuming still has the same name)
    -Xros Loader is now Fusion Loader
    -Xros Heart is now Fusion Fighters

Unconfirmed since it's by word of mouth from a fellow user but she's close with him so I don't doubt it (she's the one who originally found out Ben was auditioning):
    -Nene is still Nene
    -Akari's new name starts with an A, but he says he's not too fond of it so make of that what you will (btw, it's not Ashley, nor Zenjirou Zachariah and that's direct from him), Zenjirou and Kiriha do not unfortunately have that same luxury

Edit: Took them long enough, but we finally got the artwork and attacks for the contest Digimon sans Footmon and Ganemon from Xros Wars courtesy of Bandai Asia (special thanks to TMS for finding these on Wikimon):

Bakomon - Gum Roll, Transdelivery
    Ekakimon - Ekakikaki, Colorful Change, Mini Mini Ekakimon
    Jokermon - Lunatic Slash, Gaia Magicar
    Pillomon - Lullabye Bubble, Nightmare Bubble
    SoundBirdmon - Sound Finish
    Yakiimon - Beniazuma Uppercut, Beniazuma Straight

http://wikimon.net/File:Bakomon.jpg
    http://wikimon.net/File:Ekakimon.jpg
    http://wikimon.net/File:Jokermon.jpg
    http://wikimon.net/File:Pilomon2.jpg
    http://wikimon.net/File:Soundbirdmon.jpg
    http://wikimon.net/File:Yakimon.jpg
    Last edited by Taodragon; 1st August 2013 at 8:21 PM.

Some more dub details.

~ Digimon Data Collection will be called 'Digi Data Funtime'
    ~ Holy Angemon's Gate of Destiny is now Great Golden Gate
    ~ Slash Angemon is now...'Slush Angemon'
    ~ Zenjiro will be called Jeremy, Akari is Angie, and for Kiriha, Christopher.

Okay, most of this is just fine to me, but...Slush Angemon...? What does that even mean?

What was wrong with GuardiAngemon? :L
    ~ Return to Hoenn! ~

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Empoleon View Post
    Okay, most of this is just fine to me, but...Slush Angemon...? What does that even mean?

What was wrong with GuardiAngemon? :L
    Probably the same issue with "LoadKnightmon," Toei gave them a name and they can't change or deviate from it because they'd have their heads.

Overall, no problems with the names though yeah SlushAngemon irks me.

Also, a couple funny tidbits: Apparently when Ben questioned them about the "Hot babes" line being removed they said it was too risque, he asked about Mervamon and they said: "Who?" XD

xDDDDD SlushAngemon? It sounds like a snow cone. I guess they're still not allowed to use "violent" words in this day and age. Yet comedy animation like Adventure Time and the Regular Show can apparently get away with murder.
    Claimed: Grovyle - November 10th, 2013
    Chapter 17 is up.

Clearly SlushAngemon will not be attacking with blades.

Instead, he'll throw slushies at people.

Couldn't it just be... an error or typo? That just seems far to disconnected, and I can't think of any other example of such a naming difference.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

eh, I don't care, it's always GuardiAngemon or SlashAngemon for me

as for the XrosWars dub in my country......I FINALLY gets to watch it, and as usual, they kept the Japanese OP, names, and terms, but for whatever reason, the attack name bar is missing.
    They kept all those Japanese characters in the OP, so I don't know why the attack name bar is missing......

And it turns out they are already airing the series for quite some time before I found out that they are airing it -_-
    The episode I'm watching is the Deckerdramon episode.....

One good thing I must mention though, is that Shoutmon's VA is the same as Agumon/Veemon/Guilmon's VA

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

I used to watch Digimon way back. WarGreymon FTW.

Digimon Fusion will air on Nick at 1:30 PM!

Quote Originally Posted by Calvin Cool View Post
    I used to watch Digimon way back. WarGreymon FTW.
    Indeed, I used to, too. I was REALLY young back then. Fortunately, I could see it because my country always gets the series a few years later!

Gatomon for the win, too.

But no one here is talking about the old series' now... -_-

I have officially claimed Mew (Pokemon), Poo (EarthBound) and EarthBound itself.

Yeah....all about the new ones. I only watched up to some episodes of Data Squad. Those were great.

Come on, don't die on me! Clear! *revives thread*

A couple Digimon related news, got a new promo and even though it's not much, at least it gives us a taste. The show shall air on Nick at 1:30 ET.

Digimon Adventure 02 is now airing on Nicktoons.

There's a full set for the first four seasons of Digimon soon to be available on Amazon

Also, found some gameplay info about Digimon Re: Digitize Decode with Dorugamon and Renamon courtesy of WtW Abysswalker90.

Full artwork of Aegiomon and Aegiochusmon.

Spoiler:- Artwork:

Unfortunately, it looks like we may be going dark as far as Japan is concerned since the latest V-Jump didn't have any Digimon related news and the manga may be coming to a close, so lets hope for the best with the western world.

Edit: Last, but not least, along with the Tai figures from earlier, we can look forward to Matt and Gabumon figures (special thanks to Angel-Kun for finding this)!
    Last edited by Taodragon; 31st August 2013 at 6:35 AM.

Page 148 of 163 FirstFirst ... 4898138144145146147148149150151152158 ... LastLast