Page 154 of 168 FirstFirst ... 54104144150151152153154155156157158164 ... LastLast
Results 3,826 to 3,850 of 4191

Thread: Digimon, anyone?

  1. #3826

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Born Better View Post
    Wonder when we'll get a season 7/8. Not really sure what Hunters is
    Hunters continued the episode count from Xros Wars and was generally treated as a continuation as opposed to a separate season.


    -----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

  2. #3827

    Default

    OK, at this point, I've just about given up on them localizing any of the japan-only DS Digimon games. Even slight remakes for the 3DS look like it'd take a miracle to see.....

    To which I say: "The miracle never happened. Because miracles don't exist."

  3. #3828
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,260

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreaterLucario View Post
    OK, at this point, I've just about given up on them localizing any of the japan-only DS Digimon games. Even slight remakes for the 3DS look like it'd take a miracle to see.....

    To which I say: "The miracle never happened. Because miracles don't exist."
    If you mean Lost Evolution and the Super Xros Wars, yeah, seeing those over here doesn't seem too likely at this point. The hopeful side of me wants to say the vote isn't out on Decode yet, but I'm not holding my breath on that either.

  4. #3829

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Akashin View Post
    If you mean Lost Evolution and the Super Xros Wars, yeah, seeing those over here doesn't seem too likely at this point. The hopeful side of me wants to say the vote isn't out on Decode yet, but I'm not holding my breath on that either.
    Yeah..... I mean, I'd be ecstatic if they remade Super Xros Wars for the 3DS (by 'remade' I mean with graphics and maybe a couple added mechanics to make use of the 3DS' features), but......
    *sigh* Looks like me having Azulongmon and Examon in my party will never be anything more than a dream..... (At least until the fan translation for Lost Evo. is completed)

  5. #3830
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    3,147

    Default

    I'd probably like some Digimon games localized. Any merchandise coming over here is a good thing.
    Claimed: Grovyle - November 10th, 2013
    Chapter 21 is up.

  6. #3831

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Griff4815 View Post
    I'd probably like some Digimon games localized. Any merchandise coming over here is a good thing.
    Glad to see someone who agrees with me. Although I have to ask: which games would you like localized?

  7. #3832
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    between 2 ocean & 2 continents
    Posts
    9,686

    Default

    I miss the time when me and my friends are playing the english Digimon games.......on PS1 lol

    My shinies. Just click the links~

    ~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

    My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

  8. #3833
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    3,147

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreaterLucario View Post
    Glad to see someone who agrees with me. Although I have to ask: which games would you like localized?
    Well, in a perfect world where anything can happen, I'd like Brave Tamer to be localized. Apart from that, I'm not picky. Digimon games aren't known to be the greatest, but I'm all for supporting the Digimon franchise via buying their stuff.
    Claimed: Grovyle - November 10th, 2013
    Chapter 21 is up.

  9. #3834

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Griff4815 View Post
    Well, in a perfect world where anything can happen, I'd like Brave Tamer to be localized. Apart from that, I'm not picky. Digimon games aren't known to be the greatest, but I'm all for supporting the Digimon franchise via buying their stuff.
    OK, so then I can safely assume that you'd be with me on the idea for a 3DS remake/localization for Super Xros Wars?

  10. #3835
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    3,147

    Default

    Yeah, I wouldn't mind that.
    Claimed: Grovyle - November 10th, 2013
    Chapter 21 is up.

  11. #3836

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Griff4815 View Post
    Yeah, I wouldn't mind that.
    Thanks. You're actually the first person on this thread to agree with me on that.

  12. #3837
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    2,773

    Default

    I definitely wouldn't mind that either, though I'd hope they'd take advantage of the system's features to upgrade where necessary.

    Also, I'd love for Decode to come over.


    It's time to return to the old, soaring back to Hoenn!

  13. #3838

    Default

    Huh..... according to GameFAQS, they're going to make Decode for the 3DS. TBH I was really hoping for a 3DS remake of Super Xros Wars, but the fact that they're even localizing another Digimon game makes me happy, mainly because it means that, assuming Decode does well enough here, they might take a look at a 3DS remake for Super Xros Wars.

  14. #3839
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,260

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreaterLucario View Post
    Huh..... according to GameFAQS, they're going to make Decode for the 3DS. TBH I was really hoping for a 3DS remake of Super Xros Wars, but the fact that they're even localizing another Digimon game makes me happy, mainly because it means that, assuming Decode does well enough here, they might take a look at a 3DS remake for Super Xros Wars.
    Re: Digitize Decode was always for the 3DS (the original, Re: Digitize, was for the PSP), but what's this about localization? Last I heard the best we'd gotten was acknowledgement of how much interest there is in the game being localized; is there anything beyond that that I've missed?

  15. #3840

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Akashin View Post
    Decode was always for the 3DS (the original, Reigitize, was PSP), but what's this about localization? Last I heard the best we'd gotten was acknowledgement of how much interest there is in the game being localized; is there anything beyond that that I've missed?
    Oh, nevermind then. Here I thought that Decode was also for PSP and that it showing up on GameFAQS for the 3DS meant it'd be localized. But since you say it was already on the 3DS, I guess the localization thing was just a false alarm. ....*sigh*...

  16. #3841
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    2,773

    Default

    Haven't updated in a while, so here are the new Digimon names and voice credits for Fusion:

    (Ancient)Volcanomon: JB Blanc
    -Oddly, the dub (and the card game) uses Volcanomon for the first episode, but the next two episodes in the arc used AncientVolcanomon.
    Skullmeramon: Doug Ergholtz
    Bluemeramon: Sam Riegal
    -Meramon is now called Redmeramon probably to contrast him.
    Greymon: Kyle Hebert

    Bastemon is a queen now, though no word on her name yet. Icedevimon keeps his name.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreaterLucario View Post
    Huh..... according to GameFAQS, they're going to make Decode for the 3DS. TBH I was really hoping for a 3DS remake of Super Xros Wars, but the fact that they're even localizing another Digimon game makes me happy, mainly because it means that, assuming Decode does well enough here, they might take a look at a 3DS remake for Super Xros Wars.
    Do you have a link to that? I'd love for it to come over, but I'm not getting anything from the main Digimon fansites.

    Edit: Oh, nevermind. XD


    It's time to return to the old, soaring back to Hoenn!

  17. #3842

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Taodragon View Post
    Haven't updated in a while, so here are the new Digimon names and voice credits for Fusion:

    (Ancient)Volcanomon: JB Blanc
    -Oddly, the dub (and the card game) uses Volcanomon for the first episode, but the next two episodes in the arc used AncientVolcanomon.
    Skullmeramon: Doug Ergholtz
    Bluemeramon: Sam Riegal
    -Meramon is now called Redmeramon probably to contrast him.
    Greymon: Kyle Hebert

    Bastemon is a queen now, though no word on her name yet. Icedevimon keeps his name.



    Do you have a link to that? I'd love for it to come over, but I'm not getting anything from the main Digimon fansites.

    Edit: Oh, nevermind. XD
    Yeah, sorry 'bout that. Although the fact that Namco Bandai is impressed with the growing demand for a localization does mean that there might be some hope.

  18. #3843
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    The deep black
    Posts
    72

    Default

    Beelzemon is awesome. I would spend some cash on a new Digimon game.
    3DS FC: 5300-9437-2684
    Claim a Pokemon- Zekrom owner
    We are Fearless

  19. #3844
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Hoenn Region
    Posts
    1,782

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreaterLucario View Post
    Although the fact that Namco Bandai is impressed with the growing demand for a localization does mean that there might be some hope.
    I'd get in on Decode. Though I would think they'd release the prequel before it, or around the same time, if it'd get localized it all.


    RADIANT BLAZE ~

  20. #3845
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    between 2 ocean & 2 continents
    Posts
    9,686

    Default

    if Decode ever gets localized, that would be the first non-Pokemon DS game I will be buying

    My shinies. Just click the links~

    ~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

    My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

  21. #3846
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    the cold country of Canada
    Posts
    331

    Default

    I'm just waiting to see what the next Digimon anime series will be after Xros Wars.
    Hall of Fame Gallery (Will update this as I try to find my old cartridges -which likely need to be replayed or have to buy new ones- and finish the Gen IV and after Pokemon games)
    ---------------------------
    Blue
    Trainer name: Camvzqy (I WAS 6 BACK THEN SO I ****ED AROUND WITH THE NAME! ;-; )


    Silver
    Trainer Name: Xavier



    --------------------------

  22. #3847

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    if Decode ever gets localized, that would be the first non-Pokemon DS game I will be buying
    TBH (as I've mentioned various times before), I'd rather see a 3DS remake-localization for Super Xros Wars. I've seen gameplay videos of Decode, and it just doesn't seem quite as enjoyable to me as some of the other Digimon World games. (I liked the DS ones, but they were still missing a few things- things which were, as far as I've seen, fixed in Lost Evolution and Super Xros Wars.)

  23. #3848
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    2,773

    Default

    New voice credits:

    Knightmon is played by Travis Willingham
    Beastmon (Bastemon) by Laura Bailey
    IceDevimon by Patrick Seitz
    Pawnchessmon by Mary Elizabeth McGlynn

    -Gatomon has been teaching Beastmon cat-related puns.
    -Knightmon speaks in "Ye Olde Butcherede Englishe"
    -IceDevimon has the Christopher Walken's voice from Frontier.
    -Correction from the preview, Beastmon is still a princess, not a queen.

    Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Empoleon View Post
    I'd get in on Decode. Though I would think they'd release the prequel before it, or around the same time, if it'd get localized it all.
    With the PSP dead in the states I don't think they would, also Decode is pretty much a retelling of the original with more story after it's finished.
    Last edited by Taodragon; 18th November 2013 at 12:42 AM.


    It's time to return to the old, soaring back to Hoenn!

  24. #3849

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Taodragon View Post
    New voice credits:

    Knightmon is played by Travis Willingham
    Beastmon (Bastemon) by Laura Bailey
    IceDevimon by Patrick Seitz
    Pawnchessmon by Mary Elizabeth McGlynn

    -Gatomon has been teaching Beastmon cat-related puns.
    -Knightmon speaks in "Ye Olde Butcherede Englishe"
    -IceDevimon has the Christopher Walken's voice from Frontier.
    -Correction from the preview, Beastmon is still a princess, not a queen.



    With the PSP dead in the states I don't think they would, also Decode is pretty much a retelling of the original with more story after it's finished.
    So what you're saying is that something like a 3DS remake of Super Xros Wars would be more likely.

  25. #3850

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreaterLucario View Post
    So what you're saying is that something like a 3DS remake of Super Xros Wars would be more likely.
    It's not terribly likely at all.


    -----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Page 154 of 168 FirstFirst ... 54104144150151152153154155156157158164 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •