Page 156 of 168 FirstFirst ... 56106146152153154155156157158159160166 ... LastLast
Results 3,876 to 3,900 of 4196

Thread: Digimon, anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Akashin View Post
    Huh, I actually completely forgot that. Is the TV show in question being Adventures alluded to as well, or is that dub only?
    Original materials simply mention Digimon as a "television show".

Quote Originally Posted by X-Lucario View Post
    Point is it is a theory and we are trying to figure out if it has any foothold in the realm of fact.
    It doesn't, which is what we spent a number of pointless posts trying to tell you.

Quote Originally Posted by X-Lucario View Post
    but apparently that was dubbed, and if we are accepting dubs now i guess everyone is Yu-Gi-Oh really did have invisible guns. I could probably think of more lame dubstuff but i think I've made my point.
    Then you were not paying attention. It's canonical in both versions, it's simply that the dub is the only one to make explicit spoken reference to it.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

The first two seasons which i highly liked. The third with Takato was slow in the start, but got pretty damn sweet over-all.
    Pride is Unnecessary; Humble is bold
    3DS Friend Code: 1934-0895-1544 PM me if you add

Frieza Enters the Battle! Uses Freeze-Dry!

Digimon in next V jump will reveal big new Digimon. I wonder if new anime or game of Digimon.

Quote Originally Posted by ashlamuness View Post
    Digimon in next V jump will reveal big new Digimon. I wonder if new anime or game of Digimon.
    Let us pray it's a new game.

I'd rather a new anime myself. Animes are Digimon's forte.
    Claimed: Grovyle - November 10th, 2013
    Chapter 21 is up.

Quote Originally Posted by Griff4815 View Post
    I'd rather a new anime myself. Animes are Digimon's forte.
    Agreed; I'd love to see a new anime. A new game wouldn't be bad, but I'd like to see the ones already kicking around get localized before adding another one to the pile.

But that's just me being hopeful.

I prefer a new anime too. But maybe it's just going to be the reveal of a new member of the Olympus Twelve/Royal Knights......

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Yeah, sorry about my earlier post. Here I thought it was an announcement involving something about Digimon in America.

How according of you, if we see Digimon Adventure season three?

No, we're not getting a third Adventure series.

-----
    Words to|live by

I'm personally hoping it's a new anime as well, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's the final Olympus Twelve considering how they've been revealing all of them lately.

It's time to return to the old, soaring back to Hoenn!

Bleh. The fact that we haven't even finished the Olympus Twelve and Royal Knights is obnoxious already.

A new anime would be nice.

Encode's first volume is due tomorrow (or better, later today). Here is the cover.
    The volume is called "Foment", the same title as the first chapter. For some reason, every Digimon manga has the first volume having the same title as the first chapter.

Regarding the big announcement...
    Quote Originally Posted by Seymour Butz
    Quote Originally Posted by KaenKazui
    The stuff was by the way under the info box for the other Vol. 2 gard game set.
    Aw, piss! (Kicks a chair over.) I just took a look at the scan and saw how close it was to the card game subsection: it was right at the bottom of it, its two lines of text straddling the lower border. That placement makes it look more like something to do with the card game than with the franchise in general. Even given the upcoming anniversary, it could easily be a special Adventure-inspired scenario or something like that. Dammit.
    EDIT: Source
    Long story short, it seems the big announcement will be related to the card game rather than a new anime or anything else related to the franchise in general.
    Though it seems weird to have a manga running without an incoming anime. Maybe Bandai is just trying to keep the franchise alive so that in the future it'll be easier to revive the anime.
    Last edited by G-SANtos; 3rd December 2013 at 4:56 PM.
    Anime... PAAWAA!!!

If it's just "two lines of text straddling the lower border" (and I assume they are small texts), I doubt the card game announcement will be something that big.

Probably just a new set or something.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

New Digimon game incoming for Japan and will be fully revealed on the 21st.

That's pretty cool. Any news is good news.
    Claimed: Grovyle - November 10th, 2013
    Chapter 21 is up.

The game has been confirmed to be a Vita title by the name of Digimon Story: Cyber Truth. It will be a training RPG set in the future where Digimon exist in the real world.

It's due for 2015.

Also, minor update, if you're looking for any Digimon toys for Christmas or otherwise, select stores have the Digimon Fusion toys available for Shoutmon, Ballistamon, Dorulumon, Greymon, Mailbirdramon and the Fusion Loader. You can see reviews of the first three toys here.

Well am looking forward to the game like everyone else but I can't help but have my doubts about localization. Is the Vita really not region locked like I have been hearing.

3DS XL Friend Code: 2036-7872-1965
    .: DA | Tumblr | MAL :.

Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth.

http://i.imgur.com/KQGPDQD.png
    Anime... PAAWAA!!!

About Encode volume 1:
    http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/List_o...1&oldid=359862
    Also:
    6 - Mysterious Girl (謎の少女)
    8 - Those Who Protect the Stones (石をまもるもの)

Wikimon claims chapter 7 is Gravel Wasteland (砂礫の荒野), but Tsurugi_'s scan cut it out, so I can't confirm it. Strangely, chapter 8 is numbered 7 in the title page, which is either a typo, or means chapter 7 is actually numbered 6.5 or something weird.
    The RD chapters got names, but I don't know if the Digimon World Re: Digitize: World Contact Guide also called these chapters as such.

Cover for volume 1, sub-cover or whatever this is called. Based on patterns from Next and Xros Wars volume illustrations, I think this manga will have six volumes, or even seven if they decide to cram Lili in as a sixthseventh ranger or include original content.

Trailer for Cyber Sleuth: http://vjump.shueisha.co.jp/movie/index.html
    Rainmon thinks the game is set in Adventure's 2027, but I doubt but I'm not sure since you can have more than one Partner, and I'm pretty sure Wallace was some kind of special exception (though, if you bring in the WonderSwan games).

On 2ch, there are also rumors of a new anime named Digimon Versus (デジモンバーサス). Since there were rumors of Digimon Around right before XW was announced, and there were also rumors before Savers was announced, as I've heard. I think we may have a new series on the way. Source.
    They claim it's going to be announced at Jump Festa, and will start airing at the start of spring. Another post claims it'll be aired at 6:30 on TV Asahi.
    Last edited by G-SANtos; 22nd December 2013 at 12:53 PM.
    Anime... PAAWAA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by G-SANtos View Post
    Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth.

http://i.imgur.com/KQGPDQD.png
    even with the new games releasing, some digimons still haven't changed like the agumon in the pic

Nothing about Versus. I think the rumor about it being revealed at Jump Festa was false. Since it's supposedly going to air at spring, nothing stops it from being announced in January, if this new anime is actually true.
    Also, I mistranslated the info in the 2ch post, it only claimed the anime will start at spring, it didn't say anything about it being at "the start of spring". It also said the anime would be announced at this V-Jump, and since nothing appeared, we can conclude it to be false, for now.

Is there any place I can download that Encode manga?
    This question is against the rules.
    Anime... PAAWAA!!!

Xros Wars jump started things after that long post-Savers hiatus, so it'd be good to strike while the iron's still hot.
    The iron isn't still hot. Whatever heat the iron had was long gone by the time Hunters ended. It is not in their best interests to start another anime immediately, no.

-----
    Words to|live by

I'm still waiting for Decode to get localized, patiently, it has to happen, r-r-right?

But I have been on the fence recently about getting a vita, so, if Cyber Sleuth is localized somehow, I'll have a very hard time not listening to my senses and might get a vita. Might even just import.

About the manga.
    "The ninth chapter of the Digimon World Re: Digitize: Encode is also serialized. I can confirm it marks the end of the Gravel Wateland arc. It has been announced that from next month, it will be migrated into a WEB series. Try to not miss, as it's a chance to enjoy the current WEB".

Source: http://dnh.ldblog.jp/archives/35874083.html
    Sounds like we'll no longer need people to buy and scan the chapters.
    Anyway, does anyone know how these web series work in terms of keep the chapters online? Do they keep the chapter only for a month, or permanently? If the latter, I wonder if they are going to release special cards with the volumes to promote sales.

I hope Cyber Sleuth continues the Story series tradition of crossovers battles and bring in characters from the other games so I can finally understand Koh and Sayo's designs completely, if they appear. I also think the Adventure cast may appear to celebrate the anime's 15th anniversary.
    Last edited by G-SANtos; 24th December 2013 at 4:14 PM.
    Anime... PAAWAA!!!

Page 156 of 168 FirstFirst ... 56106146152153154155156157158159160166 ... LastLast