Page 158 of 168 FirstFirst ... 58108148154155156157158159160161162 ... LastLast
Results 3,926 to 3,950 of 4191

Thread: Digimon, anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by HoennMaster View Post
    So has anyone here bought the Season Box sets that have come out over the last year and a half? If so, do Seasons 1 & 2 have the 9/11 edits in them or is it the "unedited" original dubbed version?
    It's the unedited versions.

It's time to return to the old, soaring back to Hoenn!

Well in a bit of fun news see this cool mofo right here? he'll be released as an american exclusive as well which means he will only cost an arm not an arm and a leg. I'll be getting the rereleased omegamon as well I'm thinking of this one too.

Twin: PhQnix Bishie: Kurapica Cartoon Bishie: Freakazoid Pair: Leona

Samba Dinos don't need context.
    Xanga |Last FM

More info on Cyber Sleuth:

Become a cyber detective and solve the case! A number of incidents are occurring in the real and digital worlds. Reveal the mystery through reasoning.
    The hero loses his body in a cyberspace incident and awakens to become a “Data Body” with the special ability to “Connect Jump.”
    Connect Jump allows him to freely travel between the real world and cyberspace world “EDEN” via the terminal.
    Real and digital intersect in the ultimate cyber story.
    From Gematsu.

Scan.
    I can't translate everything because of the font size, but the Protagonist adores hackers.

More scans: Here and here.

Aegiochusmon Holy.

On With the Will forums, Theigno managed to extract all the cutscenes. I'm working on translations.

I also just translated stuff from an obscure manga that has zero English info on it. I recommend you guys this thread, but despite the title, C'mon Digimon was the actual first manga. When I posted it I was unsure whether C'mon Digimon got released before being in that V-Tamer volume until I saw its release date in a Japanese site.
    Anime... PAAWAA!!!

Not sure if this was mentioned yet, but at long last and as we all expected the last olympos twelve is Junomon. Looks like another female warriors to the group

Now we just need another royal knight and then the group will be finished...I have a feeling it might appear in the upcoming digimon game
    WHITE2: 0906 0589 1140
    X: 0216 0799 9223

Wow I started watching Tamers and am loving it so far. The character development is great and I genuinely love Takato/Rika/Henry equally. One question- so is Takato generally regarded as the strongest Tamer/Digidestined in the Anime? Or does that title belong to Ryo (looking forward to watching him later on in the season when he shows up)

Quote Originally Posted by Red Jr. View Post
    Wow I started watching Tamers and am loving it so far. The character development is great and I genuinely love Takato/Rika/Henry equally. One question- so is Takato generally regarded as the strongest Tamer/Digidestined in the Anime? Or does that title belong to Ryo (looking forward to watching him later on in the season when he shows up)
    ...Uh, well, it's really hard to say. Let's just say the goggle-wearers are always the ones who get to be compared to a god in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Jr. View Post
    That's a tough question. If we're talking raw power, Takato wins hands down; Dukemon is probably the strongest of the four, and Crimson Mode just takes that even farther. If we're talking overall strength as a character, though, Ryo has a lead probably up until near the end, where it begins to be a tough call. Personally I lean more toward Takato, though there's a hefty amount of bias in my feelings toward Takato.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    ...Uh, well, it's really hard to say. Let's just say the goggle-wearers are always the ones who get to be compared to a god in there.
    When was Takato likened to a God? Masaru absolutely, but I don't remember Takato being treated like that.

Well dammit, they closed the WiFi for Digimon World Dawn/Dusk.
    Y FC: 2208-5773-1491
    Safari: Flying with Woobat, Farfetch'd and Hawlucha

I now have the Friend Safaris I've been looking for, so PM me if you want me to add you. If your Safari peaks my interest, I'll add you.

Current Y Shinies: Skrelp, Cacturne, Teddiursa, Avalugg, Blastoise, Mienfoo, Grumpig, Fraxure (x2) , Minccino, Greninja, Lucario, Fletchinder, Vaporeon, Delphox, Dragonair, Dedenne, Luxio

Shinies transferred from Black 2: Entei, Milotic, Dialga, Raikou, Pichu, Seaking, Typhlosion (French), Magmortar, Espeon, Haxorus, Gible, Salamence, Giratina

Shinies from trades: Ninetails (Nicknamed Lady), Eevee (now a Leafeon), Eevee (from Unova, Lv. 15, caught in Masterball, not sure if hacked or not)

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreaterLucario View Post
    Well dammit, they closed the WiFi for Digimon World Dawn/Dusk.
    Ahhh, that really sucks. No more Digieggs for me I guess.
    I guess all games are affected...
    *I have DW: Dawn*
    Claimed Braviary, Masamune Date, and Pokemon Conquest
    "Dragons are loyal, and they will always see their mission through."
    "In the wake of my demise, may you still continue." Source of gifs
    ~Merry Christmas and Happy New Year~

Quote Originally Posted by Symphony View Post
    Ahhh, that really sucks. No more Digieggs for me I guess.
    I guess all games are affected...
    *I have DW: Dawn*
    Yeah, no more Digieggs for me either. Unfortunately, I don't really have too much reason to play Dusk anymore now....
    Y FC: 2208-5773-1491
    Safari: Flying with Woobat, Farfetch'd and Hawlucha

I now have the Friend Safaris I've been looking for, so PM me if you want me to add you. If your Safari peaks my interest, I'll add you.

Current Y Shinies: Skrelp, Cacturne, Teddiursa, Avalugg, Blastoise, Mienfoo, Grumpig, Fraxure (x2) , Minccino, Greninja, Lucario, Fletchinder, Vaporeon, Delphox, Dragonair, Dedenne, Luxio

Shinies transferred from Black 2: Entei, Milotic, Dialga, Raikou, Pichu, Seaking, Typhlosion (French), Magmortar, Espeon, Haxorus, Gible, Salamence, Giratina

Shinies from trades: Ninetails (Nicknamed Lady), Eevee (now a Leafeon), Eevee (from Unova, Lv. 15, caught in Masterball, not sure if hacked or not)

Huh. Wow.

Apparently Digimon Collectors has made some of the Digimon from the Xros Wars official. Official as in appearing in something other than an adaptation.

I hope they do more. I want to see stuff like RampageGreymon.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Huh. Wow.

Apparently Digimon Collectors has made some of the Digimon from the Xros Wars official. Official as in appearing in something other than an adaptation.

I hope they do more. I want to see stuff like RampageGreymon.
    A big and very happy surprise with hope we might see Regulumon and Dominimon also if not being too greedy Drama CD armor digimon. But we also got sad news that Collectors will end July 31.
    White FC: 1334 7028 3541
    Black2 FC: 1249 6749 9360
    3DS FC: 1719 4581 9302

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreaterLucario View Post
    Yeah, no more Digieggs for me either. Unfortunately, I don't really have too much reason to play Dusk anymore now....
    If one wanted to try out a Digimon video game, which one be the best choice? Or should I wait until the 3ds one comes out in English

Quote Originally Posted by Krooky View Post
    If one wanted to try out a Digimon video game, which one be the best choice? Or should I wait until the 3ds one comes out in English
    The DS games are just a cheap rip-off from Pokemon, and all are consensually pretty mediocre. No idea about the 3ds one though

This website: Digimon Adventure 15th
    features Digimon Adventure 15th Anniversary event - Ima, Bouken ga Shinka suru -
    (The adventure has evolved right now.)
    (the catch phrase at the end of every preview in the first two seasons of Digimon)

This event will be hold in Japan on August 1st in Odaiba.
    As you all known, it's the Odaiba Memorial day, the day when Taichi and co set their journey to the Digital World.(Anime Setting)
    It'll have a huge screen features the Digimon Movie: "Bokura no War Game"
    Also includes Wada Koji's live concert, and other things that Digimon Fans must see.
    Please add me as Friend Code 0318 8035 5937.
    If you want, Don't forget PM me

An artist for Digimon World 3 posted some design sheets on Pixiv.

I wrote some details here. I'll translate the artist's comment later.
    Anime... PAAWAA!!!

Not one of those links worked for me. With that said, I have noticed. Doesn't overly bother me, though.

Another Digimon Rumble Arena game just got announced for the X360 and PS3:

Quote Originally Posted by Gematsu
    Jam-packed with an all-star cast from the Digimon Universe, Digimon All-Star Rumble throws down with immersive 3D battle arenas and high-impact, in-your-face fighting action.

After overcoming countless crises, the Digital World now exists peacefully once again. Although Digimon quarrel amongst themselves on occasion, the world as a whole is a peaceful place… perhaps too peaceful…

The incredible defenders of the Digital World have grown bored and peace brings no satisfaction. A world without chaos has extinguished the driving force behind their existence – to Digivolve. To pacify the growing unrest, a proposal was made… “Let us gather all Digimon who seek to Digivolve and hold a tournament to crown the strongest of them all!” And so began, the “Digimon Evolution Tournament.” A tournament of Digi-monumental proportions.

Features
    •All-Star Cast - Digimon All-Star Rumble features an all-star cast of characters, each with their own unique fighting style and moves. Choose from 12 of your all-time favorite characters from the Digimon Universe spanning from Digimon Adventure to Digimon Fusion. Digivolve to unlock advanced forms!
    •All New Story - Digimon All-Star Rumble features an in-depth campaign mode where players can explore the Digital World through 3D stages. Your ultimate goal is to battle your way to the top of the Digi-Rankings!
    •Digi-destined to Digivolve! – Power up and Digivolve to gain advantage over your opponents and deal massive damage!
    •Fun for All Ages – Easy pick-up-and-play controls for beginners.
    •10 Different Battle Arenas – Throw down in stages pulled straight from the Digimon Universe!
    •DigiCards – Collect DigiCards to enhance and strengthen your Digimon in battle!
    Also, Agumon, Biyomon, Dorulumon, Gabumon, Gatomon, Shoutmon, Tentomon, and Veemon have been confirmed as playable characters. OmniShoutmon, Wargreymon, MetalGarurumon, Shoutmon X4, Pheonixmon and AlturKabuterimon are evolved forms that they can take.

It's time to return to the old, soaring back to Hoenn!

How did it end up in the Xbox 360 and not the Wii/Wii U?

Quoting MarcFBR from With the Will:

Quote Originally Posted by MarcFBR
    With the limited number of Wii U sales, combined with the historical fact that many people just stick to Nintendo games, they've likely decided it wasn't worth their money to port it.
    Original post.
    Anime... PAAWAA!!!

A better question is how it even exists.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Dorulumon to Shoutmon X4 bugs me. But when you include material from series with no Digivolving (at first), you have to make do, I guess.

But if they're going to use Hououmon instead of Garudamon for Biyomon, it makes me wish they used JagerDorulumon.

Quote Originally Posted by G-SANtos View Post
    Quoting MarcFBR from With the Will:

Original post.
    Oh, just great. Just when I thought Ubisoft said it didn't believe on the Wii U, Bandai Namco pulls this.

I suppose their input in Smash Bros doesn't matter much to them.

JagerDorulumon would have been cool, but it's a bit too unknown, being manga-only, so it's kind of understandable. I'm pumped for the game.
    Claimed: Grovyle - November 10th, 2013
    Chapter 21 is up.

Page 158 of 168 FirstFirst ... 58108148154155156157158159160161162 ... LastLast