Page 161 of 166 FirstFirst ... 61111151157158159160161162163164165 ... LastLast
Results 4,001 to 4,025 of 4128

Thread: Digimon, anyone?

I am sad that I never seen Data Squad and Savers(?) after this long break and a sudden season of Digimon that felt so different (and by then I am a grown-up). But I enjoyed the first four seasons even though all seasons must have a happy ending. (Which is why I love them so much... No offense to Poke-fans!) But after giving happy tears when I herd the announcement from Toei that they're bringing a new season tying with the first two seasons, my mind is blown and thinking of what high school destinds are like. >>; No I am completly ignoring the love triangle which I'm one of the few that doesn't mind the shipping crush. (But Davis' sister "kind of" deserves it. :V)

Being a girl who doesn't watch to much anime, I'm sure my 2015 lists includes that new memorial season to my list. xD

RP Muses | Commissions | DeviantART | My MAL | TCGO: TimerRabbit

Quote Originally Posted by TimerRabbit View Post
    I am sad that I never seen Data Squad and Savers(?) after this long break
    FYI, Data Squad and Savers are the same thing
    Data Squad is just the dub name for Savers.

Anyway, regarding Agumon, yeah it would be problematic if he still can go Mega since the start. I'm expecting another 02 situation, with an unknown evil force preventing them from doing a normal Digivolution.

.....And then they can make it into some kind of 02 remake and retcon the original 02's horrible ending

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

So I wonder,how they go about Agumon.Because they really have to do something to make sure that he doesn't go straight to Mega if not most of the villains would be a piece of cake.

I'm personally hoping they change some of Agumon's forms,keep them mostly the same but update the look.

Quote Originally Posted by X Drake View Post
    So I wonder,how they go about Agumon.Because they really have to do something to make sure that he doesn't go straight to Mega if not most of the villains would be a piece of cake.

I'm personally hoping they change some of Agumon's forms,keep them mostly the same but update the look.
    I'd prefer to see an entirely new line, personally. Or at least a branch from Greymon. Removing his ability to access the Perfect and Ultimate levels would probably be the best way to go about it again, though.

With all that said, all bets are off if they give me VictoryGreymon. They can reuse whatever Greymons they want if they give me that.

I highly doubt they're gonna get rid of Greymon. This season is a nostalgia trip, so getting rid Greymon for something new wouldn't make much sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Born Better View Post
    I highly doubt they're gonna get rid of Greymon. This season is a nostalgia trip, so getting rid Greymon for something new wouldn't make much sense.
    I worded that poorly. I didn't mean replacing Greymon with a new Adult level, I meant giving him a new line of Perfect and Ultimate evolutions instead of reusing MetalGreymon and WarGreymon.

Not sure if it was said but the main site is doing this game where if you hatch the egg we get more info on it early.

Glad to see the series will have action and adventure. The trailer made it seem to be a slice in highschool. of lie anime with the Digimon cast. (Which I would of been fine with mind you)

Quote Originally Posted by Akashin View Post
    I worded that poorly. I didn't mean replacing Greymon with a new Adult level, I meant giving him a new line of Perfect and Ultimate evolutions instead of reusing MetalGreymon and WarGreymon.
    I know what you meant. My point still stands.

They could just use the Agumon X line if they wanted. MetalGreymon X is awesome.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

I know what you meant. My point still stands.
    Your point being that they wouldn't replace Greymon, which I'm not saying they would. Just that they could replace the last two.

That is to say, with new variations of Greymon, one would assume. I'm not suggesting they go the route of Greymon -> MegaloGrowmon, or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    They could just use the Agumon X line if they wanted. MetalGreymon X is awesome.
    I'd be delighted with the X Antibody being explored further in general.

I'd prefer to see an entirely new line, personally. Or at least a branch from Greymon. Removing his ability to access the Perfect and Ultimate levels would probably be the best way to go about it again, though.

With all that said, all bets are off if they give me VictoryGreymon. They can reuse whatever Greymons they want if they give me that.
    Yeah a new Ultimate and Mega from Greymon would be nice.But I would also like if they make Greymon look different a bit more like how GeoGreymon looked like.

I can see Agumon's (potentiality new) evolution line like this:

Agumon - Greymon - New Ultimate Greymon - New Mega Greymon/VictoryGreymon (I kinda like it)

I don't think they will redesign the Digimon characters, keep them as they were in seasons 1-2

Your point being that they wouldn't replace Greymon, which I'm not saying they would. Just that they could replace the last two.

That is to say, with new variations of Greymon, one would assume. I'm not suggesting they go the route of Greymon -> MegaloGrowmon, or anything.

I'd be delighted with the X Antibody being explored further in general.
    Let me rephrase it then.

I highly doubt they're gonna get rid of Agumon's curent line. This season is a nostalgia trip, so getting rid them for something new wouldn't make much sense.

Add me to the bandwagon of not wanting to change Taichi's Agumon's evolution line. If they want to showcase VictoryGreymon, give it to someone else. Perhaps to a new chosen who just so happens to have another Agumon. Don't fix something that's not broken.
    HeLlO. You'Re tOo slOw. yOu cAn'T ruN. FOuNd YOu! I AM GOD.

Quote Originally Posted by Flintoff Cypress View Post
    Add me to the bandwagon of not wanting to change Taichi's Agumon's evolution line. If they want to showcase VictoryGreymon, give it to someone else. Perhaps to a new chosen who just so happens to have another Agumon. Don't fix something that's not broken.
    Then again, please don't have two Agumon in the same place.

Let me rephrase it then.
    Depends how you look at it, I suppose. You definitely have a point, but at the same time, this is a new season of Digimon and there's little point in not using it to introduce new Digimon as they always have. We'll have to see which side wins out, I guess.

Never said there couldn't be new digimon; just that they won't be introduced through old ones...except for everyone else's Megas.

I don't see them kicking Agumon's old line either, but more then likely there's going to be new Digimon as Bandai/Toei would want something to advertise, and if they do plan on having Tai as the lead again, then Agumon will probably get some new toys. Due to that, I can see at least one or two forms added to the line to draw in the new crowd.
    Last edited by Taodragon; 4th August 2014 at 6:27 AM.

It's time to return to the old, soaring back to Hoenn!

First, I'm excited to hear about the new anime and second on the new line for Agumon I wouldn't care that much if they change as long as it makes sense since I'm sure will see some sort of new digi evolution. Also for new digimon I'm expecting to see some new human character with Hackmon as a partner.
    White FC: 1334 7028 3541
    Black2 FC: 1249 6749 9360
    3DS FC: 1719 4581 9302

I'd rather not have the same old Digimon-lines. We've seen WarGreymon a hundred times. I'd rather see new Digimon; that's part of the fun of new seasons. Though all of this is really just speculation at this point, since we know virtually (pun intended) nothing about the new season except for when it's taking place and that it has Taichi.
    Claimed: Grovyle - November 10th, 2013
    Chapter 19 is up.

I may have cried tears of joy when I heard about the sequel to Adventure. Not as badly as the tears of joy/sorrow right before 02 aired that memorable Saturday morning. As a child before my family deemed internet worth the cost, I had no way of knowing that the old characters would still be around. Until T.K. showed up! Since I'm so far behind on this, I think I'll try to sum about my opinions and then get to my question.

I've heard people ask if this would make 02 or 02's epilogue no longer canon, and I just don't see how they jumped to that conclusion. Tai has never been 17 in the anime so this is ground that has not been touched or mapped out yet. Maybe Tai and Sora are together in this before she married Matt? Who knows? I just hope we get to see all of the old characters and that the rest finally get canon Mega/Ultimate forms.

I'm a fairly easy going media consumer so I doubt there is much they could do to actually make me hate the sequel. I may have refused to watch Frontier as a kid but I was a kid who was not as adept at handling change yet. My childhood had been made up of Digidestined/Tamer + Digimon pal.

I can't see them making any actual alterations to Agumon's line except maybe adding something if there's a new form of digivolution. I'm not sure what new thing they could do, but hey I'm not them.

I want to see more Ken! But he was my cartoon/anime crush at the young ages of seven and eight so there's that reason.

Now onto my question...I played Digimon World Dawn to death but my family did not have WiFi back then. Recently I have picked it up again and discovered that the Legendary Tamer quest can only be done with a minimum of one foray with the internet only that now that has been shut down. So my question, is there anyway to still unlock that quest?
    Feel free to add me for the Friend Safari! Message me and I'll add you too!
    3DS Friend Code: 3308-5038-9924
    Fighting! Riolu. Pancham. Mankey.
    Do it for the Mankey!

Quote Originally Posted by Sarleekotcam View Post
    I may have cried tears of joy when I heard about the sequel to Adventure. Not as badly as the tears of joy/sorrow right before 02 aired that memorable Saturday morning. As a child before my family deemed internet worth the cost, I had no way of knowing that the old characters would still be around. Until T.K. showed up! Since I'm so far behind on this, I think I'll try to sum about my opinions and then get to my question.

I've heard people ask if this would make 02 or 02's epilogue no longer canon, and I just don't see how they jumped to that conclusion. Tai has never been 17 in the anime so this is ground that has not been touched or mapped out yet. Maybe Tai and Sora are together in this before she married Matt? Who knows? I just hope we get to see all of the old characters and that the rest finally get canon Mega/Ultimate forms.

I'm a fairly easy going media consumer so I doubt there is much they could do to actually make me hate the sequel. I may have refused to watch Frontier as a kid but I was a kid who was not as adept at handling change yet. My childhood had been made up of Digidestined/Tamer + Digimon pal.

I can't see them making any actual alterations to Agumon's line except maybe adding something if there's a new form of digivolution. I'm not sure what new thing they could do, but hey I'm not them.

I want to see more Ken! But he was my cartoon/anime crush at the young ages of seven and eight so there's that reason.

Now onto my question...I played Digimon World Dawn to death but my family did not have WiFi back then. Recently I have picked it up again and discovered that the Legendary Tamer quest can only be done with a minimum of one foray with the internet only that now that has been shut down. So my question, is there anyway to still unlock that quest?
    Without Action Replay, no, the Legendary Tame quest is no longer accessible.
    Y FC: 2208-5773-1491
    Safari: Flying with Woobat, Farfetch'd and Hawlucha

I now have the Friend Safaris I've been looking for, so PM me if you want me to add you. If your Safari peaks my interest, I'll add you.

Current Y Shinies: Skrelp, Cacturne, Teddiursa, Avalugg, Blastoise, Mienfoo, Grumpig, Fraxure (x2) , Minccino, Greninja, Lucario, Fletchinder, Vaporeon, Delphox, Dragonair, Dedenne, Luxio

Shinies transferred from Black 2: Entei, Milotic, Dialga, Raikou, Pichu, Seaking, Typhlosion (French), Magmortar, Espeon, Haxorus, Gible, Salamence, Giratina

Shinies from trades: Ninetails (Nicknamed Lady), Eevee (now a Leafeon), Eevee (from Unova, Lv. 15, caught in Masterball, not sure if hacked or not)

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreaterLucario View Post
    Without Action Replay, no, the Legendary Tame quest is no longer accessible.
    Any idea where I can find the code for it? I tried to find one and came up empty.
    Feel free to add me for the Friend Safari! Message me and I'll add you too!
    3DS Friend Code: 3308-5038-9924
    Fighting! Riolu. Pancham. Mankey.
    Do it for the Mankey!

Then again, please don't have two Agumon in the same place.
    Eh, I'm a little open-minded to this idea. As long as it's easy to tell the two apart (like giving the new Agumon a slight visual difference), I think it would be a little interesting to see a big-brother-little-brother relationship develop between the two.

I'd rather not have the same old Digimon-lines. We've seen WarGreymon a hundred times. I'd rather see new Digimon; that's part of the fun of new seasons. Though all of this is really just speculation at this point, since we know virtually (pun intended) nothing about the new season except for when it's taking place and that it has Taichi.
    That might be a given. I mean, Taichi's back and that's going to guarantee Koromon/Agumon/Greymon/MetalGreymon/WarGreymon (so we'll be seeing him a hundred more times) but he's the only 100% confirmed returning character. If all of the other chosen are reduced to very minor/cameo roles, we might be seeing a whole new set of chosen children. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if some of some of the Dark Spore kids were on this new team.
    Last edited by Flintoff Cypress; 5th August 2014 at 5:54 PM.
    HeLlO. You'Re tOo slOw. yOu cAn'T ruN. FOuNd YOu! I AM GOD.

Digimon was seriously Cool when I was a KID.
    Signature Under Construction

Spoiler:- Signature:

Page 161 of 166 FirstFirst ... 61111151157158159160161162163164165 ... LastLast