Page 162 of 168 FirstFirst ... 62112152158159160161162163164165166 ... LastLast
Results 4,026 to 4,050 of 4192

Thread: Digimon, anyone?

More digimon news guys!!! The last memeber of the Royal Knights have been revealed! Its either called Jiesumon/ Deusmon/ Deucemon/ or Zeusmon

I wonder what its pre-evolved form is going to look like
    WHITE2: 0906 0589 1140
    X: 0216 0799 9223

Deucemon? Are we getting Dominomon too?

Quote Originally Posted by ViperQueen View Post
    More digimon news guys!!! The last memeber of the Royal Knights have been revealed! Its either called Jiesumon/ Deusmon/ Deucemon/ or Zeusmon

I wonder what its pre-evolved form is going to look like
    I thought that Hackmon was the pre-evolved form.
    White FC: 1334 7028 3541
    Black2 FC: 1249 6749 9360
    3DS FC: 1719 4581 9302

Yeah, it looks like a digivolution for Huckmon.

Edit: wtf is this scumon crap on the new anime series webpage.
    Last edited by diakyu; 17th August 2014 at 7:05 PM.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Yup it is Hackmon.

He must have trained hard with Gankoomon...and now he is part of the group!
    WHITE2: 0906 0589 1140
    X: 0216 0799 9223

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    Edit: wtf is this scumon crap on the new anime series webpage.
    Something to buy time. They probably didn't expect us to get so close to the end so quickly, so they set this to buy some time.

However, someone found a way to cheat the game. Keep reloading this page. Reloading that page is the exact same request a normal click sends, so every time you reload that page it counts as a click.
    Anime... PAAWAA!!!

To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

That isn't new. This product has already been revealed, I think last month.
    Anime... PAAWAA!!!

One of these things just doesn't belong. Can you tell me which thing which thing is not like the other. Before I finish this...The cat with the gloves!

Quote Originally Posted by G-SANtos View Post
    That isn't new. This product has already been revealed, I think last month.
    I didn't say it was new? I just find it funny that on a card for the Digimon Adventure 15th anniversary Hackmon is just thrown in. I know he's in there because of the Digimon Adventure PSP game but I even think his inclusion there is odd.

Perhaps Hackmon (and his Royal Knight form) will appear in the new series?

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Ok so we have the whole line for Huckmon here: http://p-bandai.jp/b-boys-shop/item-1000089867/
    White FC: 1334 7028 3541
    Black2 FC: 1249 6749 9360
    3DS FC: 1719 4581 9302

I could definitely see Huck/Hackmon appearing in the new series. He seems like the type to.
    Claimed: Grovyle - November 10th, 2013
    Chapter 21 is up.

Saviourhuckmon is perfection.

Also, can someone please explain Alphamon's AlphaInforce to me like I'm five? Because my mind can't handle the other explanations I've seen.

So apparently Hackmon becomes a savior, then he becomes Jesus.

I like how Jesmon has an attack whose name resembles Gankoomon's attack - a reference to his adventure and training with Gankoomon.

And did they really have to make a "fifteen" reference for BaoHackmon's attack?

Also, can someone please explain Alphamon's AlphaInforce to me like I'm five? Because my mind can't handle the other explanations I've seen.
    From what I know, it allows Alphamon to perform multiple attacks by replaying the past where it performed the first attack.
    All of the attacks, including the replays, are being done in such a short amount of time that you can only see one, when in reality there are more than one.

Another explanation is that the InForce allows him to attack multiple times by slowing down time.

Basically, it allows Alphamon to use lots of attacks in just a few seconds.

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.

SaviorHckmon looks cool, I can't say the same about Jesmon though, something about him doesn't really appeal to me. Either way though, I wouldn't be surprised if he did appear in the next series.

Apparently, they're implying a Olympus Twelve vs. Royal Knights arc in Crusaders, I'm looking forward to seeing what they do with that.
    Last edited by Taodragon; 24th August 2014 at 3:33 AM.

It's time to return to the old, soaring back to Hoenn!

In the digimon adventure official site the counter is in 2000 clicks to open the digitama, so, a new spoiler or leak would be revealed soon.

http://digimon-adventure.net/

So let's haste the opening of the digitama.

It's SaviorHuckmon, not Hackmon. Stop spreading false info.

By the way, the egg hatched into Botamon. A new tweet confirms we'll be getting new info now, so those who worried about there being another game to buy time can rest easy.
    Anime... PAAWAA!!!

This is the longest moment of my life.

Trollei Animation did it again... they are expert on trolling us.

However that tweet said the news would be given this sunday, so, if there aren't news past 12 AM jap time, then this would be a real trolling from Trollei

Yes, trolling. Despite the fact that it was super early in Japan when the Egg hatched. They probably weren't even at work or something.

In other news, we have our news.

When the waves below the pier begin to sway with the morning sunlight...

"bang"
    A swift motion stops the alarm
    Kicking off the twisted bed sheets, he stretches his arms and legs

The sunlight peeks in from the curtains, hitting his desk spotlighting on a group photograph "that day"

"have a good day"
    Hearing a voice sending him off from behind, he hurriedly heads out the door.

As he looks up from his bicycle, the blue summer sky lies before him...

Taichi, 17, High School days.

Once again,
    the adventure evolves.

Enjoy! Older Tai...'s silhouette! Oh and Agumon, too.

His proportions look off. This is not Adventure, 02, Tamers, Frontier, Xros Wars style, is it?

Also, there's another DigiEgg that's going to show up soon. The Nade-Nade cycle begins anew. Nade-Nade now. Nade-Nade forever.

This one was Botamon, which is Agumon's first form.

This one matches the design of Matt's, so prepare for Punimon!

Last edited by lolipiece; 7th September 2014 at 1:32 PM.

His proportions look off. This is not Adventure, 02, Tamers, Frontier, Xros Wars style, is it?
    So, it wasn't just me that noticed this. You're right. And Tai looks REALLY, REALLY tall. Especially next to Agumon. I almost want to say that this is edging close to Savers style, but not quite. This is interesting.

EDIT: Also, I apologize if this was tucked away somewhere else in this thread, but Netflix has Fusion up for the US users. I guess it's for the people who want to see the dubbed version instead of the subbed on CrunchyRoll. *shrugs*
    Last edited by Flintoff Cypress; 9th September 2014 at 5:08 AM.
    Human beings are not otters!

Well, that's an interesting tease. It could've been a bit better, but at least it gives us some idea on what design direction they're going with for the characters.

To be fair, both are probably accurate, remember that this is the company that gave us both Bantyoleomon and Bantyoliomon.

Quote Originally Posted by Flintoff Cypress View Post
    EDIT: Also, I apologize if this was tucked away somewhere else in this thread, but Netflix has Fusion up for the US users. I guess it's for the people who want to see the dubbed version instead of the subbed on CrunchyRoll. *shrugs*
    Speaking of which, the sub version should also be on there for US viewers.
    Last edited by Taodragon; 9th September 2014 at 8:47 AM.

It's time to return to the old, soaring back to Hoenn!

"Hack" makes much more sense when you remember the entire line has sharp claws.

That, and Japan has a quite a long history of mistaking English words.

Two examples from Kamen Rider (another series from Toei): At one point they wrote "Bravo" as "Blavo", and "Jinba" as "Jimber".

The "Jimber" mistake is even more hilarious and stupid when you find out that Kamen Rider Gaim's "Jinba" forms are based on "Jinbaori", a type of clothing worn by high-ranking samurai in feudal Japan.

Which means Toei couldn't even write the name of their own culture's historical item correctly.

It isn't farfetched at all to say that they also didn't write "Hack" correctly.

Also, this is more of the dub's mistake, but SlushAngemon.....yeah, no thanks, I'll never going to accept that as an official name.

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    "Hack" makes much more sense when you remember the entire line has sharp claws.
    The Digimon Wiki (though it isn't corroborated by Wikimon) says it's derived from Huckleberry Finn. I must not be up on my Huckleberry Finn; is there some connection that makes the name make sense that I'm utterly missing?

"Hack" does indeed make more sense.

Page 162 of 168 FirstFirst ... 62112152158159160161162163164165166 ... LastLast