Page 163 of 163 FirstFirst ... 63113153159160161162163
Results 4,051 to 4,073 of 4073

Thread: Digimon, anyone?

Speaking of which, the sub version should also be on there for US viewers.
    It definitely should, but for some reason it's not working for me. Only available audio and subtitle options are for English. I hope Netflix catches this and fixes it soon.
    HeLlO. You'Re tOo slOw. yOu cAn'T ruN. FOuNd YOu! I AM GOD.

Impmon is playable in All-Star Rumble, also Angewomon and Exveemon have been confirmed for Gatomon and Veemon respectively.

Also, there will be Digicards in the game that can serve an offensive and defensive purpose, and the game will come out on Nov 11th in the US, the 14th in Europe.

It's time to return to the old, soaring back to Hoenn!

Hey look, it's a Strike Witch! (Though commentors are comparing her to Hevn from GetBackers)

Her name is Kyōko... something. I can't read the furigana in her surname, and Jisho.org doesn't recognize 暮海 as a name, or even as anything.
    I'm trying to translate what the page says, but it seems she's a detective, something about fate, and, more importantly, she drives gourgelously!!

Also, her car seems to be an Alfa Romeo Montreal, or based in one. There are some speculations her car is actually an Alphamon.
    So, we have seen Digimon disguised as humans, and also as animals, now we also have Partner Digimon disguised as vehicles? Er... Maybe now I don't have to complain about there being no info about the other characters' Partners in the game. Assuming it is indeed a disguised Alphamon.

Though I wonder, what'll happen to her once (if) humans and Digimon have the gate shut on their faces again? Will she have to get taxis and buses again?

Also, why is the car's wheel in the left? Don't you drive in the right in Japan?

By the way, that safety belt is so cool with those circuit lines and such. Yeah, traffic safety even when you're not in the car.

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    "Hack" makes much more sense when you remember the entire line has sharp claws.
    Yeah, it may be a pun on "hack". But it's actually "Huckmon", because he's named after Huckleberry Finn. He has an "unfettered and restraint-hating, adventure-loving way of life" and is being raised by Catholic nuns. He's totally based Huckleberry Finn.
    Anime... PAAWAA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Flintoff Cypress View Post
    It definitely should, but for some reason it's not working for me. Only available audio and subtitle options are for English. I hope Netflix catches this and fixes it soon.
    I think Xros Wars is on Crunchyroll tho.

You got that right! The Legend of Korra is returning on October 3rd! Mark your calendars!

I want that car. More importantly, I want a car that will turn into an Alphamon. <3 If anything would inspire me to take a driving test, it'd be that. xD
    Claimed: Grovyle - November 10th, 2013
    Chapter 17 is up.

new anime info from ANN that silhouette of Hikari Yagami along with Taichi Yagami! Now hikari Yagami is 14 old years. Next issue we'II see big info news about Digimon Adventure 2015
    Please add me as Friend Code 0318 8035 5937.
    If you want, Don't forget PM me

Oh goody. Now we won't have to keep rubbing that egg.

I question why they thought it was going to work a second time.

The thing regarding Hikari and Dark Ocean with Dragomon (and maybe Daemon) still hasn't been resolved during the first 2 seasons. :/ They need to clear those up. We'd like to know what makes Hikari so special to Dragomon that wants her to be his bride. Since Daemon was locked away to the World of Darkness in Season 2, I'm pretty sure that's he's bound to escape from that world and somehow gets new digivolution.

<Made by Flame Haze SnS>
    ~Reincarnated from Dark Absol to Flame Haze SnS~
    To become a Flame Haze, one must be a vessel for the Lord of the Crimson Realm
    Anime Character Bishie: Shana from Shakugan no Shana
    Currently playing: Azure Striker Gunvolt (3DS XL) and Destiny (X-Box 360 S)

I havent started it yet, but is anyone a fan of Digimon Fusion? Its on netflix. I was gonna wait and get some opinions before starting it

Not a fan of Xros Wars/Fusion in any way shape or form...

Actually, I lie. Deckerdramon is pretty cool, but that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Haze SnS View Post
    The thing regarding Hikari and Dark Ocean with Dragomon (and maybe Daemon) still hasn't been resolved during the first 2 seasons. :/ They need to clear those up. We'd like to know what makes Hikari so special to Dragomon that wants her to be his bride. Since Daemon was locked away to the World of Darkness in Season 2, I'm pretty sure that's he's bound to escape from that world and somehow gets new digivolution.
    Are also suggesting that the new series should focus on Tai rescuing Kari from Dragomon or something?

Quote Originally Posted by NeoDude-5000 View Post
    Are also suggesting that the new series should focus on Tai rescuing Kari from Dragomon or something?
    No, he's suggesting the writers do something about that strange event that was never resolved.

Or how that Digimon card master from Season 3 randomly appeared with Young Ken, whom Ken didn't say anything about for some reason.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Special: Ace Attorney - All Breakdowns (+ PL & PW:AA)

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    Or how that Digimon card master from Season 3 randomly appeared with Young Ken, whom Ken didn't say anything about for some reason.
    That has already been explained. Ryo is actually from the Adventures/02 continuity, he is the lead in the Digimon WonderSwan video games, he was put on Tamers (3rd season) as an editorial mandate because he was really popular.

Quote Originally Posted by GalaxianEX View Post
    That has already been explained. Ryo is actually from the Adventures/02 continuity, he is the lead in the Digimon WonderSwan video games, he was put on Tamers (3rd season) as an editorial mandate because he was really popular.
    That makes no sense in-story, however. Ken never wondered where he went.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Special: Ace Attorney - All Breakdowns (+ PL & PW:AA)

So there's new info based on that new article with Hikari's leak screenshot.

1. It says that this anime is a sequel to the 1999 anime series. This kind of goes in line with the many suggestions 02 is getting rebooted or ignored. 02 came out in 2000 and wouldn't this be a sequel to that series, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

There are a lot of things that support this.

1. None of the 02 Digimon are featured on the website.
    2. Somone hacked the website and we will need to hatch 8 digi-eggs for each of the original 8 silhouettes so this series will focus on the original 8.
    3. None of the 02 kids were featured in the trailer promoting this new series.
    4. They're not on any merchandise promoting the series.

I kind of do hope that this is true that 02 is getting rebooted or cut. 02 was so sloppy and there were many plot holes. I did not like Davis at all and I was always ticked that Takeru and Hikari could not lead the Digi team since they had the most experience. They were mostly in the background and they were easily my faves from that season and the only new kid I liked was Ken. Yolie annoyed me to no end and Cody was just there.

The most interesting storyline in 02 they cut, and I hope that if one thing is kept from 02 it's the Dragomon storyline.

Now one thing I hope to God has been cut is that awful epilogue. It made no sense in the careers and also it was just very rushed and sloppy.

My own wants for this new series...

I want to see the megas of the rest of the original 8 digi-destined
    I want to see new evolutions for the original 8, like some kind of omega level.
    I want to see all the original 8 grow and mature.
    I want to see Takari end up together. My 9 year old self still feels gipped from the 02 epilogue and how vague it was.
    Last edited by greninjamaster; 22nd October 2014 at 1:55 AM.

There's no way they just cut 02, the focus on adventure completely just means the new series will focus more on the kids from adventure. I need 02 to still be in so I can have other digidestined besides the main kids (teenagers now I guess).
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

I enjoyed 02 only because of the idea of digi eggs and Ken. Wormmon and Stingmon were awesome/

Oh i remember i watched that on tv when i was a kid miss it, need to catch up With it when i'm finished watching Pokemon
    My English isn't the best, but its a work in progress!

Quote Originally Posted by greninjamaster View Post
    So there's new info based on that new article with Hikari's leak screenshot.

1. It says that this anime is a sequel to the 1999 anime series. This kind of goes in line with the many suggestions 02 is getting rebooted or ignored. 02 came out in 2000 and wouldn't this be a sequel to that series, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

There are a lot of things that support this.

1. None of the 02 Digimon are featured on the website.
    2. Somone hacked the website and we will need to hatch 8 digi-eggs for each of the original 8 silhouettes so this series will focus on the original 8.
    3. None of the 02 kids were featured in the trailer promoting this new series.
    4. They're not on any merchandise promoting the series.

I kind of do hope that this is true that 02 is getting rebooted or cut. 02 was so sloppy and there were many plot holes. I did not like Davis at all and I was always ticked that Takeru and Hikari could not lead the Digi team since they had the most experience. They were mostly in the background and they were easily my faves from that season and the only new kid I liked was Ken. Yolie annoyed me to no end and Cody was just there.

The most interesting storyline in 02 they cut, and I hope that if one thing is kept from 02 it's the Dragomon storyline.

Now one thing I hope to God has been cut is that awful epilogue. It made no sense in the careers and also it was just very rushed and sloppy.

My own wants for this new series...

I want to see the megas of the rest of the original 8 digi-destined
    I want to see new evolutions for the original 8, like some kind of omega level.
    I want to see all the original 8 grow and mature.
    I want to see Takari end up together. My 9 year old self still feels gipped from the 02 epilogue and how vague it was.
    Why can't the 2nd series Digidestined (obviously excluding T.K. and Kari) just be supporting characters for this series and then that way every fan wins. The original cast are the key players, and 02 is still acknowledged. And I hope they explain the plot-holes in season 2 this time round, and where can that image be found?

Edit: Never mind found it
    Last edited by NeoDude-5000; 22nd October 2014 at 5:24 PM.

Why can't the 2nd series Digidestined (obviously excluding T.K. and Kari) just be supporting characters for this series and then that way every fan wins. The original cast are the key players, and 02 is still acknowledged. And I hope they explain the plot-holes in season 2 this time round, and where can that image be found?

I like that idea a lot. They cant dismiss these characters because the original characters have had contact with the 02.

When a Toei staff member was asked about the new anime, he talked about how in the original Tai was in Elementary School, in 02 he was in Middle School, and now he'll be in High School. This seems to imply that they are taking 02 into account.

I'm fine with this as well, keep the focus on the original 8. If you do cut something from 02, let it be the awful epilogue. Nobody liked it and it was so dang vague and just out there.

Keep the Dragomon storyline because it was just randomly cut for no reason.

When a Toei staff member was asked about the new anime, he talked about how in the original Tai was in Elementary School, in 02 he was in Middle School, and now he'll be in High School. This seems to imply that they are taking 02 into account.
    Actually there are many translations of that article. Most go in line with him never even bringing up 02. He just said that in the past we've seen Tai in Elementary School and Tai in Middle School.
    Last edited by greninjamaster; 22nd October 2014 at 11:07 PM.

We're getting a 15th Anniversary card set to go along with the 15th Anniversary Digivice set.
    Last edited by Skiks; 23rd October 2014 at 6:43 AM.

Twin: PhQnix Bishie: Kurapica Cartoon Bishie: Freakazoid Pair: Leona

Samba Dinos don't need context.
    Xanga |Last FM

Page 163 of 163 FirstFirst ... 63113153159160161162163