Page 177 of 177 FirstFirst ... 77127167173174175176177
Results 4,401 to 4,404 of 4404

Thread: Digimon discussion - Digimon Adventure tri coming November 2015

Ken in Season 2 was such a good villain because he didn't have any remorse for the Digimon at all (you'll often find a villain of any show does have some humanity) and because of the turnaround with him to the good side.

Villian I think that are good are Ken, DarkKnightmon, Mysotismon, Derboromon they are really memberally for what they did

Okay, so I put my money where my mouth is and did a binge watch of Data Squad. It's now my favourite Digimon series after Tamers, and continues the trend of all post-Adventure series being "Digimon meets X", in this case "Digimon meets Gurenn Lagann." The real fun was recognising all the English voice actors: Takato became Guilmon, Guilmon became Mr Owl from Winnie the Pooh, Sora was the relatable straight-woman, Crispin Freeman was the World's Greatest Human (as it should be), and everybody was playing second-fiddle to Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance-era Raiden.

Since we're talking villains, I thought Merukimon was a great sympathetic foil, Gotsumon was surprisingly threatening, the Bio-Hybrids were fun distractions and the Royal Knights were once again terrible. But the highlight was Kurata, who shifted brilliantly from a Starscream-esque coward to a despicable despot in one move. His arc rivalled Myotismon's in intensity, and the final battle against him was awesome.
    3DS Friend Code: 3265-6486-6600. We're all mates, right?

I loved Digimon since season one, latest I watched was Tamers but I try to watch Frontier but that one is not that appealing to me...I want to give it a chance,
    but I'am really psyched up for Tri, Gatomon is my favorite Digimon ( next to Gaomon ) and I really want to see her again.
    My dearest pair since January 9th 2008 Xenavire
    <3

Page 177 of 177 FirstFirst ... 77127167173174175176177