Page 171 of 171 FirstFirst ... 71121161167168169170171
Results 4,251 to 4,253 of 4253

Thread: Digimon, anyone?

Yep almost there now, but DemiDevimon still needs a good bat-tering on the official website as we are halfway there. Still can't wait for the new series! Gonna be awesome

Quote Originally Posted by NeoDude-5000 View Post
    Yep almost there now, but DemiDevimon still needs a good bat-tering on the official website as we are halfway there. Still can't wait for the new series! Gonna be awesome
    I only just now noticed the games, but holy crap am I having a hard time with them XD. I like sliding puzzles, but I can never get the hang of them, so I'm struggling even with the 3x3 one, lol--doesn't help it's on a time-limit. The typing one's easier, though with the second typing one, you have to translate the Digimon writing into romanji. That's a toughie even with the guide.

I apparently won three points... I guess wait, I think I won six now? Perhaps that could help in beating up DemiDevimon. Or how does it keep score for every person that visits? I don't know how the site works |D.

I have a feeling DemiDevimon's not going away that easily. We have a few weeks to go before the show's expected to air, so I guess we'll get something before then.
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%

Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    I only just now noticed the games, but holy crap am I having a hard time with them XD. I like sliding puzzles, but I can never get the hang of them, so I'm struggling even with the 3x3 one, lol--doesn't help it's on a time-limit. The typing one's easier, though with the second typing one, you have to translate the Digimon writing into romanji. That's a toughie even with the guide.

I apparently won three points... I guess wait, I think I won six now? Perhaps that could help in beating up DemiDevimon. Or how does it keep score for every person that visits? I don't know how the site works |D.

I have a feeling DemiDevimon's not going away that easily. We have a few weeks to go before the show's expected to air, so I guess we'll get something before then.
    Yeah hopefully V-Jump gives us some pre-release information like the premier day, synopsis, screenshots, character profiles (for new characters and the rest of the Digidestined), opening and ending themes all of that stuff

Page 171 of 171 FirstFirst ... 71121161167168169170171