Page 176 of 176 FirstFirst ... 76126166172173174175176
Results 4,376 to 4,385 of 4385

Thread: Digimon discussion - Digimon Adventure tri coming November 2015

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    And now Alphamon is apparently evil. Remember how he actually questioned Yggdrasill despite being a Royal Knight? Good times.
    Well, now's a good time for fan speculation. I don't think Alphamon's evil, nor even "misunderstood". He's probably guarding something when Omnimon showed up and deemed him a threat, or he's under the villain's control, and thus only Omnimon's powerful enough to go up against him.

Or the scene could not be in the movies at all.
    Winner of Best Fic of 2014 in the Shipping Oscars
    Forsaken: Chapter 20 - 11/17/14 / Encryption: Chapter 3 - 4/14/15 / Handle with Care: Chapter 10 - 3/17/14

I haven't commented on all updates. As far as the animation goes, it feels weird seeing the chosen children or digides....whatever you call them. I'll call them the Digi-First Class. Anyway it feels weird seeing them animated this way, but I'll get use to it. This isn't the 90's anymore. But this is a six episode OVA? Does that mean there's no way to sneak in a Myotismon return? It's not the same without Myotismon returning for 100th time. Or explain the Dark Ocean with Dragomon, who never got a arc like I thought he would. I'm still excited for it anyway.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham! Sereevee or Serevee equals Serena+Eevee!

Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Well, now's a good time for fan speculation. I don't think Alphamon's evil, nor even "misunderstood". He's probably guarding something when Omnimon showed up and deemed him a threat, or he's under the villain's control, and thus only Omnimon's powerful enough to go up against him.

Or the scene could not be in the movies at all.
    Yeah, it's hard to get a feel for what's going on from that scene alone. For all we know it's X-Evolution all over again, with the kids thinking they're on the right side by siding with Yggdrasil, and Alphamon is rejecting Yggdrasil as per usual.

With that said, we've also already had an evil (misguided, I believe) Alphamon before in one of the DS games anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    But this is a six episode OVA? Does that mean there's no way to sneak in a Myotismon return? It's not the same without Myotismon returning for 100th time. Or explain the Dark Ocean with Dragomon, who never got a arc like I thought he would.
    It's difficult to make any well-founded plot/villain guesses at this early stage.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Didn't 02 end with every human on the planet getting a digimon? I wonder if we will see that in the movies

Quote Originally Posted by Akashin View Post
    Yeah, it's hard to get a feel for what's going on from that scene alone. For all we know it's X-Evolution all over again, with the kids thinking they're on the right side by siding with Yggdrasil, and Alphamon is rejecting Yggdrasil as per usual.

With that said, we've also already had an evil (misguided, I believe) Alphamon before in one of the DS games anyway.
    The kids indirectly aiding the villain. I actually want to see that with the classic characters.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

This is daily reminder that 02 is canon and everyone who says it isn't is only fooling themselves.

Anyways, I know it was going to be delayed but I didn't expect an 6-part OVA series. While some would argue that could be for the better, this is Toei we are talkin' about. They aren't hallmarks of quality. My hope is Mamoru Hosoda comes back and directs one of the episodes. I know he is big now and all but that would be nice especially considering his input in the original Adventure.

3DS XL Friend Code: 2036-7872-1965
    .: DA | Tumblr | MAL :.

Quote Originally Posted by Izanagi View Post
    This is daily reminder that 02 is canon and everyone who says it isn't is only fooling themselves.

Anyways, I know it was going to be delayed but I didn't expect an 6-part OVA series. While some would argue that could be for the better, this is Toei we are talkin' about. They aren't hallmarks of quality. My hope is Mamoru Hosoda comes back and directs one of the episodes. I know he is big now and all but that would be nice especially considering his input in the original Adventure.
    So Matt and Sora still will hook up, eh? I guess that's fine. I still never saw that coming between them. But it's all good now. I wonder if they'll be dating in this 6-part series.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham! Sereevee or Serevee equals Serena+Eevee!

Quote Originally Posted by Izanagi View Post
    That's cool and all but the irony is you're also fooling yourself considering there is no confirmation regardless.

i'm a bit disappointed at the 6 episodes only thing, but the animation looks awesome! and it looks like we'll get Alphamon vs Omegamon 2.0 i really hope Dorumon makes an appearance, he's my favorite digimon.

Current Hatched/Caught Shinies: Vulpix, Ninetales, Chansey, Vivillon
    Safari (Water): Octillery, Wartortle, Frogadier - Need Sligoo, Sawk, Braxien
    Ninetales Claimed March 16, 2015

Click image for Shrine

Page 176 of 176 FirstFirst ... 76126166172173174175176