Page 66 of 168 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076116166 ... LastLast
Results 1,626 to 1,650 of 4196

Thread: Digimon, anyone?

I'd like to see a Black Angemon. Of course, it'll evolve into Satamon (is that what it's called?).
    Well Devimon is pretty much Angemon's evil side. Not every digimon needs a black version.

Quote Originally Posted by Piggy View Post
    I wish this thread was physical so I can burn it.
    Funny I feel that way about sppf sometimes.
    However I rather like talking about the anime of digital monsters then those monsters that fit in our pockets.

Twin: PhQnix Bishie: Kurapica Cartoon Bishie: Freakazoid Pair: Leona

Samba Dinos don't need context.
    Xanga |Last FM

I can't tell if Yuu is evil or not..He seems like a kid with no idea what he's doing, but then wth was up with that evil smile???

RADIANT BLAZE ~

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Empoleon View Post
    I can't tell if Yuu is evil or not..He seems like a kid with no idea what he's doing, but then wth was up with that evil smile???
    Obviously he's been infected by the dark seed.
    Well let me tell ya something brotha'! The Buizelster doesn't stay down while all the little Buizelmaniacs believe! So what 'cha gonna do now brotha'? What 'cha gonna do when Buizelmania runs wild on youuuuuuuuu!

I think they may genuinely play up the fact that he doesn't get the idea of digimon having feelings like living beings till he sees it first hand.

Twin: PhQnix Bishie: Kurapica Cartoon Bishie: Freakazoid Pair: Leona

Samba Dinos don't need context.
    Xanga |Last FM

Finally, the OD sub for episode 38 is out. Slower than usual, but better than nothing.
    Claimed: Grovyle - November 10th, 2013
    Chapter 21 is up.

Mervamon's Sexy Dynamite attack has been burned into my memory. I will never forget it for the rest of my life. That Andromon doll went out in a good way lmao. Also if you pause at the right time you can it's nose "bleeding" lolz. This season gets huge props for hilarious moments.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonash310 View Post
    Mervamon's Sexy Dynamite attack has been burned into my memory. I will never forget it for the rest of my life. That Andromon doll went out in a good way lmao. Also if you pause at the right time you can it's nose "bleeding" lolz. This season gets huge props for hilarious moments.
    That moment brought me back to Frontier XD

Zoey/Izumi said Sexy Dynamite once, and that attack was around the same as Fairymon's Love Tap/Arido Anca :s

RADIANT BLAZE ~

Sexy...Dynamite?

Ok, writers, we get it, she's hot. Stop rubbing into our faces...or in this case, that Andromon's face.

Oh, and I just noticed that Heartbreak Shot has two lasers. Wonder where those are fired from.

Ruka was cute, annoying and I'm glad she was nothing more than Dripping (stupid name there, Splashy), but cute.

And this...was the single most disturbing thing in Digimon history. Move over, D-Reaper, you got competition.

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Empoleon View Post
    That moment brought me back to Frontier XD

Zoey/Izumi said Sexy Dynamite once, and that attack was around the same as Fairymon's Love Tap/Arido Anca :s
    I totally got Zoe vibes when I herd Mervamon say "Sexy Dynamite" despite it being cut from the dub. Ah the memories of Zoe/Kazemon over exposing that butt of hers as a attack, even though it liked never worked it was almost like a running gag on how it never worked.

The episode was good. Finally got to see Splashmon. Ever since I herd that name I wanted to see what a Splashmon would look like.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

I thought Splashmon would be a female Digimon from hearing that name the first time. Shame we're not getting enough women-mon as enemies outside of Ladydevimon and Lilithmon. Anyway, Splashmon's crack plans were crack trying to confuse/bewitch the team while he watches laughing his butt off. At least he got "him" to the dark side once again to get him active a little.

Sexy Dynamite was... sexy. The animation even went a bit more detailed for Mervamon doing that attack.
    "Real life is heartbreak, despair, kid. Sometimes you get to the end of the rainbow, the leprechauns went and booby-trapped it."

Credits to pokefan#493. Thank you very much.

Can someone PM me the plots of episode 33,34,35,36? I can't find the episodes on Youtube.

Sexy Dynamite reminds me of Zoe/Izumi. :S

I like how Splashmon uses manipulation to defeat his foes. It's different from the other Death Generals like Dorbickmon and Zamielmon, who just took out their foes with very little strategy involved.
    Last edited by Taodragon; 28th May 2011 at 9:13 PM.

Should I think it's weird that I kinda want a Mervamon/Zephyrmon catfight? I hope not.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by mew151 View Post
    I thought Splashmon would be a female Digimon from hearing that name the first time. Shame we're not getting enough women-mon as enemies outside of Ladydevimon and Lilithmon. Anyway, Splashmon's crack plans were crack trying to confuse/bewitch the team while he watches laughing his butt off. At least he got "him" to the dark side once again to get him active a little.

Sexy Dynamite was... sexy. The animation even went a bit more detailed for Mervamon doing that attack.
    Just like every other scene with her.

Wow, the animators are wasting their budget on her....I'm not surprised....

Just like every other scene with her.

Wow, the animators are wasting their budget on her....I'm not surprised....
    I don't see your point. If she is popular then why wouldn't the animators use up their budget on her? Look a Nene, her Digi-Xros animation is clearly above Taiki's or Kiriha's animation for their Digi-Xrosses with the exception of the Double Xros.

I don't think its a waste but they are focusing a bit too much on her because she is pretty new. That and she is the sex appeal of the series lolz.

Please. The Angewomon/Ladydevimon fight was too short yet incredible minus the distractions, another similar one would be a huge welcome back.
    "Real life is heartbreak, despair, kid. Sometimes you get to the end of the rainbow, the leprechauns went and booby-trapped it."

Credits to pokefan#493. Thank you very much.

Quote Originally Posted by mew151 View Post
    Please. The Angewomon/Ladydevimon fight was too short yet incredible minus the distractions, another similar one would be a huge welcome back.
    I'm expecting a Mervamon/Lilithmon Gattai mode fight. :P

Anyway, I just saw the preview for the next episode with Olegmon. Lunamon, Coronamon and Spadamon will reappear in that episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Taodragon View Post

Anyway, I just saw the preview for the next episode with Olegmon. Lunamon, Coronamon and Spadamon will reappear in that episode.
    Speaking of Spadamon notice that he hasn't officially joined Xros Heart yet. Hope he does this time....

Credits to PopPrincess_Lyra for the awesome banner.
    I adopted Rufflet.

Name: Washibon
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
    A proud member of the Digimon Club.
    Come join NOW!

If nothing else we'll probably see him Xros for X5S :s

..Would be BA if Spadamon, Coronamon & Lunamon all Xrosed into a cosmic sword..
    Last edited by Emperor Empoleon; 29th May 2011 at 1:37 AM.

RADIANT BLAZE ~

Quote Originally Posted by Taodragon View Post

YES..............Don't you dare disappoint me writers!

Wow is that true
    Coronamon, Lunamon, and Spadamon would be great to add to the team lol

How about that panda looking bee digimon?

^Digimon Story mascots FTW :3 (which is probably why they're all together XD)

And what Panda looking Bee Digimon?

RADIANT BLAZE ~

I'm kinda at a loss as to why we need Nene fanservice anyways., and she's just so shiny... Boobmon er I mean Mervamon I don't mind as much. Just feels more creepy when they're trying to give Nene *** shots.
    Well let me tell ya something brotha'! The Buizelster doesn't stay down while all the little Buizelmaniacs believe! So what 'cha gonna do now brotha'? What 'cha gonna do when Buizelmania runs wild on youuuuuuuuu!

Well Nene fanservice is not as bad as it is in the Xros Wars Manga >.<

IMO anyway..
    Last edited by Emperor Empoleon; 29th May 2011 at 2:43 AM.

RADIANT BLAZE ~

Page 66 of 168 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076116166 ... LastLast