Page 71 of 158 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581121 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,775 of 3929

Thread: Digimon, anyone?

i didnt even know digimon still came on

Quote Originally Posted by manaphy72 View Post
    i didnt even know digimon still came on
    It does but the new season is in Japan only.

Credits to PopPrincess_Lyra for the awesome banner.
    I adopted Rufflet.

Name: Washibon
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
    A proud member of the Digimon Club.
    Come join NOW!

I don't see the awesomeness of xros wars. I watched the first 14 or so episodes (I think the last thing I saw was Taiki with that assassin digimon and they were underground). Anyway, it didn't seem that great. I felt lost due to the abandoning of previous conventions concerning power levels and the story seemed dull. Did the series just explode with awesomeness later on or something?
    PM or VM me for more trade info

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

^ That is an awesome picture and it looks like Baguramon Xrosses with Darknightmon to make that form.

^yeah, great, now I have the Sephiroth theme music stuck in my head...
    FCs: 1564-3330-7308 (X) and 0361-6238-7128 (Y)
    Friend safari types: Fairy and Rock, respectively. PM me with your FC if you add me.

^ lolz That is funny because I thought the same thing. That or Seymour's theme from FFX.

That form is going to make Kiriha actually act humble if you ask me.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Clearest look at X7 yet:

http://i.imgur.com/X44xE.jpg

Whole lot going on in that design. Guess that's gonna happen when you've got that many individual Digimon sharing an apartment like that.

-----
    Words to|live by

Talking

I have been watching Digimon Xros Wars and it is my favorite Digimon series besides Adventure 1 and Tamers. Shoutmon X7 looks great so far and the Darknightmon Bagramon looks like he can go well with the One Winged Angel theme.

I can't tell what's going on with his shoulders @-@

But it still looks like one heck of a Digimon. As all of Shoutmon's forms have been of course. The changes are pretty nice. The Sparrowmon gun, the Star Sword being swapped for Shoutmon's mic, DX & Dorulumon's legs..And that fancy new helmet xD

I do wonder why they swapped sides for Dorulumon & Ballistamon's heads though..
    Last edited by Emperor Empoleon; 13th June 2011 at 9:28 AM.
    ~ X ~

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Empoleon View Post
    I can't tell what's going on with his shoulders
    Near as I can figure, Shoutmon DX's legs are on the Ballistamon (left) shoulder, and either DX's trident arm or twin blades on the Dorulumon (right) shoulder.

And then the actual Greymon-ish leg comes from... somewhere. I dunno.

-----
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    Clearest look at X7 yet:

http://i.imgur.com/X44xE.jpg

Whole lot going on in that design. Guess that's gonna happen when you've got that many individual Digimon sharing an apartment like that.
    ^that right leg looks a lot like part of Deckerdramon, so I think he will probably be used as part of this xros.
    Friend safari types: Fairy and Rock, respectively. PM me with your FC if you add me.

'Cept we know he's not. It's Shoutmon DX plus the rest of the X5 components (Ballistamon, Dorulumon, Starmons, Sparrowmon).

-----
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    'Cept I know he's not. It's Shoutmon DX plus the rest of the X5 components (Ballistamon, Dorulumon, Starmons, Sparrowmon).
    There, fixed. I did not know that; you did, so I don't know who this we person is, but it certainly doesn't have anything to do with me.

I say "we" because not only were X7's components determined some time ago and the information available to anyone who cared to find it, but it was also discussed in this very thread, about eight pages ago. Given the context, I don't believe "we" - "we" being the people who post regularly in this thread - was particularly inaccurate.

Perhaps you're simply so wrongly convinced that everything I say is meant to be a bullet at your or someone else's head that you've lost any and all ability to determine when you're simply being corrected in civil and non-malicious fashion?

-----
    Words to|live by

It's a little of both. I don't bother reading the text in the links to the pictures (mostly because I can't, they are usually in foreign characters that I can't read and/or my computer doesn't recognize and shows as little boxes), so I figured I'd just wait until they actually showed it before finding out what formed it; I can wait to figure out these things in the episodes themselves and don't feel the need to have them spoiled ahead of time.

Man the raw for 40 and 41 came out. I just hope 40 gets subbed soon and 41 by Saturday at the very least.

Anyways does anyone feel that the team has been relying on Shoutmon DX too much? I figured that Shoutmon DX would be introduced later on, not in vampire land right after ZekeGreymon. It was honestly a bit disappointing.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonash310 View Post
    Man the raw for 40 and 41 came out. I just hope 40 gets subbed soon and 41 by Saturday at the very least.

Anyways does anyone feel that the team has been relying on Shoutmon DX too much? I figured that Shoutmon DX would be introduced later on, not in vampire land right after ZekeGreymon. It was honestly a bit disappointing.
    Yeah, it came too early. And about the episodes there's still time as Xros Wars is taking a break for I think it was a week.......

I adopted Rufflet.

Come join NOW!

Anyways does anyone feel that the team has been relying on Shoutmon DX too much?
    No. It's the assembled armies' most powerful individual form. Why wouldn't they be using it? And as you say that, it wasn't used against Olegmon at all.

I figured that Shoutmon DX would be introduced later on, not in vampire land right after ZekeGreymon.
    In debuting in episode 34, it's only a few episodes earlier than when WarGreymon + MetalGarurumon (38), Imperialdramon (39), Dukemon (35), EmperorGreymon + MagnaGarurumon (35) and ShineGreymon Burst Mode (38) debuted in their respective series. A touch early, maybe, but not particularly so.

It was honestly a bit disappointing.
    Sorry.

-----
    Words to|live by

^ lolz The main reason is really because OmegaShoutmon and ZekeGreymon are not used as much. They super digivolve into their forms and then Xros right away. OmegaShoutmon barely gets any battles along with ZekeGreymon. Tactimon and Dorubickmon were defeated respectively by the mentioned digimon but that was it.

Which is one of the less glamorous necessities of running a show like this with an ensemble cast. If you've got two elements of equal ability - OmegaShoutmon and ZeekGreymon, in this case - and you write them as basically alternating in taking down the four/five/six/seven/eight/however many MacGuffin enemies, then you potentially run the risk of one element getting more screen time than the other.

Have those two elements combine into one and have that one take down most of the MacGuffins and you eliminate that risk almost entirely. It's a simple reality of running a show like this, and one that all five of the past series have come across one way or another.

-----
    Words to|live by

Well, at least DX isn't it's most powerful form. There's still X7 and I'm hoping for another form by the time of the "final battle" ^^

I adopted Rufflet.

Come join NOW!

I saw about half of season one, most of season 2, and absolutely loved it.

When the kid turned into a digimon, I stopped watching.

Kind of ruined it for me.

Regarding episode 41..

Spoiler:- Umm..What??:
    Last edited by Emperor Empoleon; 15th June 2011 at 2:19 AM.
    ~ X ~

Page 71 of 158 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581121 ... LastLast