Page 77 of 166 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187127 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,925 of 4134

Thread: Digimon, anyone?

^ I'm so sick of Agumon. >.< Why does he ALWAYS have to be the main character's partner. WarGreymon isn't that powerful of a Mega near the end anyways. He is in mid tier of Megas.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonash310 View Post
    Why does he ALWAYS have to be the main character's partner.
    Because he's prolific and easily recognized.

WarGreymon isn't that powerful of a Mega near the end anyways. He is in mid tier of Megas.
    This doesn't mean anything. The power levels of various monsters fluctuate from iteration to iteration, from medium to medium, sometimes even from episode to episode if it's convenient for the writers.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

^ I'm so sick of Agumon. >.< Why does he ALWAYS have to be the main character's partner.
    Well not always :s

Most of the Digimon RPG games just have him as an option.

any body want a digimon battle hit me up FC's in the sig. .....lamo!

HG fc:0132 0664 3881 @ savior
    BLACK fc:3095 8852 9856@ paul

PaRtY BoYz!!

Sorry guys I was just annoyed that Agumon is again the main digimon when the last few digimon games that came out have him as the main partner as well. The last he wasn't was in Dawn and Dusk I believe and excluding Xros Wars games.

I'm sure that the game will have other options after a certain point. We still don't know that much about it, so there could be a system in place to allow you to capture them like the Story games or there could be other playable digimon by doing some type of quest.

Either way, I'm curious how this will turn out. It looks like the story will be more like Tamers or Adventure than Xros Wars due to the integration of the real world and the lack of Shoutmon or other Xros Wars related info. Well, I guess we'll see soon enough what this game will bring.

Btw, the preview for episode 45 is out.
        Spoiler:- Apollomon:
    Last edited by Taodragon; 17th July 2011 at 6:17 AM.

I'm serious, I don't know why the good guys can't just xross all of their Digimon together and use this new ultimate weapon to crush every opponent between them and Bagramon. It would have saved a lot of the trouble they went through fighting the death generals and if they did it they could have destroyed Gravimon before he destroyed Deckerdramon (or convinced Kiriha to destroy Deckerdramon). I mean, just think how strong it would be:
    Omegashoutmon+Ballistamon+Jijimon+the drum guy+Starmon+Chibikamemon+Cutemon+Dorurumon+Revolmo n+Knightmon+Pawnchessmon+Bastamon+Beelzebumon+Moni tramon (red and green)+Sparrowmon+Wisemon+Dracomon+Mervamon+Zeekgr eymon+Deckerdramon+Cyberdramon+Golemon+all the unnamed peons in the former Team Blue Flare= one formidable opponent. I know it would kind of ruin the plot and get rid of the challenge, but I do have to wonder why they didn't even bring up the idea at all. Even if it was just a scene with them brainstorming ways to defeat the death generals in which they explained what was limiting them from doing something like that, I'd still be content.
    FCs: 1564-3330-7308 (X) and 0361-6238-7128 (Y)
    Friend safari types: Fairy and Rock, respectively. PM me with your FC if you add me.

Who even likes Digimon? Pokemon FTW!!!

Shinies Greninja

Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    This doesn't mean anything. The power levels of various monsters fluctuate from iteration to iteration, from medium to medium, sometimes even from episode to episode if it's convenient for the writers.
    Poor Huanglongmon.

Quote Originally Posted by celebitrainer View Post
    I don't know why the good guys can't just xross all of their Digimon together
    You claim you don't know this...

Quote Originally Posted by celebitrainer View Post
    I know it would kind of ruin the plot and get rid of the challenge.
    ...and yet you are aware of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Exodd View Post
    Poor Huanglongmon.
    Precisely my point. Bugger was presented as the fifth and greatest Holy Beast in the cards and a few other places and then shows up in Xros Wars as nothing more than Dorbickmon's sweet ride. Happens all over the franchise, which makes complaints like "WarGreymon isn't that powerful of a Mega" all the more puzzling.

-----
    Words to|live by

which makes complaints like "WarGreymon isn't that powerful of a Mega" all the more puzzling.
    Hey when someone is angry/annoyed about something they tend to speak their mind. I personally don't think WGreymon is that strong of a Mega even if each new season changes things around for their own benefit/plot.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshifan151 View Post
    Who even likes Digimon? Pokemon FTW!!!
    Well i like digimon, especially the first installment because in my honest opinion it was well thought out and was not rushed.
    If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says, ‘If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.

All of the credit goes to Wolf Tamer..you did a great job and are very pateint..THNKS

FC: 2423-4680-3833

I personally don't think WGreymon is that strong of a Mega
    We've just established why this doesn't make a whole lot of sense.
    Last edited by BCVM22; 17th July 2011 at 7:54 AM.

-----
    Words to|live by

the thing that got me addicted to digimn again

http://youtu.be/Niu7hhXj3sU

its the theme song to season 4 the most epic of all
    black friend code:1420 6356 6877
    if you like hydreigon put this in your signature

Quote Originally Posted by mr.dragonite123 View Post

Thank you. Finally someone agrees with me. I loved it when they stopped using that incessant and repetitive theme song they had used in the first three seasons; the change of lyrics and the epicness of the new lyrics really made me love that season.
    FCs: 1564-3330-7308 (X) and 0361-6238-7128 (Y)
    Friend safari types: Fairy and Rock, respectively. PM me with your FC if you add me.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    How does Mervamon fanservice even work with Shoutmon X7?

On second thought, I don't want to know.....
    Maybe Mervamon becomes a sword. Kind of like the Spy's hand cannon in Team Fortress 2.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    Maybe Mervamon becomes a sword. Kind of like the Spy's hand cannon in Team Fortress 2.
    Well, that's not really fanservice, isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by mr.dragonite123 View Post

Agreed, that was easily one of my favorite openings from the show. It worked with the story from Frontier and it was a nice change of pace from the other theme they were using.

Since when did all these Digimon haters start coming in? So sudden too...........

Credits to PopPrincess_Lyra for the awesome banner.
    I adopted Rufflet.

Name: Washibon
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
    A proud member of the Digimon Club.
    Come join NOW!

Wikimon uploaded a scan for "Digimon World Re: Digitize," not much is known so far other than that Digievolution will be returning: http://wikimon.net/Main_Page

Digimon is Awsome. Even though they took it off air I can still watch it on youtube.
    black fc: 3954 7898 2098

white fc: 1334 8461 6247
    3D fc:5241-1928-8415
    ss fc: 1420 8011 8001
    platinum fc: 2365 4547 4140
    heartgold fc: 2193 6560 9604
    pearl fc: 1420 5611 6415

Well I searching around and I came across this. Now I am thinking this is fake because this seem really different from the other Digimon dub, so take the news with a grain of salt.

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

^ I certainly hope the names are fake. I mean holy crap, how do you get Gerry from Taiki not to mention those other 2 names for Akari and Zenjirou.

^ I certainly hope the names are fake. I mean holy crap, how do you get Gerry from Taiki not to mention those other 2 names for Akari and Zenjirou.
    With the Will already cleared it up: http://withthewill.net/index.php?topic=16331

It's just a pilot that Toei Japan requested from WWP for test audiences, so it's just for that purpose and we'll never see it over here. Also, apparently the dub tested very well with the audiences, so this may help in getting the anime over (with a new team).
    Last edited by Taodragon; 21st July 2011 at 12:50 AM.

i love digimon, especially the fact how the digimon can actually die. it always irritated me in pokemon, the whole fainting thing, when i was a kid, i liked the realism with digi's dying (sounds dark eh? lol) and the fact how they lived in the real world, then digi's would come into the real world... awesome
    but when i was a kid, i still loved pokemon alot more, good grief i was obsessesd with pokemon
    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/2lwb2x1.gif[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i55.*******.com/2q827h3.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i56.*******.com/23t47k0.gif[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i54.*******.com/2vnq2a9.png[/IMG]
        Spoiler:- Credit:

Page 77 of 166 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187127 ... LastLast