Page 78 of 163 FirstFirst ... 286874757677787980818288128 ... LastLast
Results 1,926 to 1,950 of 4055

Thread: Digimon, anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Taodragon View Post
    Wikimon uploaded a scan for "Digimon World Re: Digitize," not much is known so far other than that Digievolution will be returning: http://wikimon.net/Main_Page
    Wow, that sounds great. A Digimon game on the PSP. I'm expecting good things, but I only hope that it gets an English translation.

Quote Originally Posted by Rave View Post
    Also, Yami, about the whole "no opinions and we're all selfish and disrespectful" crap? I only got this to say: Welcome to serebii.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Well, that's not really fanservice, isn't it?
    Well, how about The Ambassador?
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

So, uh...G-Cutemon.

Anyone see the Digixros for him? Kind of...weird...

I find it funny to see Cutemon, Dondokomon, Knightmon and the Pawnchessmons (Lol, they misspelled Pawn as Paun), Persiamon, Chibikamemon, and Jijimon as...whatever that thing is supposed to be...

I love Digimon Adventures Season 1 and 2. The others that came after was so horrible and boring.
    (It's my opinion, if you have another I respect that. ^^,)
    Pokémon Breeder EmZ
    Giving Away 3-4IV Pokémon Leftover from Breeding for Free!
    Just send me a PM if interested!

Currently Giving Away

Friend Safari type: Fighting
    Pokémon: Pancham

So, uh...G-Cutemon.

I find it funny to see Cutemon, Dondokomon, Knightmon and the Pawnchessmons (Lol, they misspelled Pawn as Paun), Persiamon, Chibikamemon, and Jijimon as...whatever that thing is supposed to be...
    One would think that's the point, that it's supposed to be funny that Taiki took the members of Xros Heart not already fighting and Xrosed them into a humorous and somewhat bizarre analog of X4.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

So, uh...G-Cutemon.

Yeah...
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

So, uh...G-Cutemon.

What's weird is at the end of the Xros scene, G-Cutemon still have the data screen thing, usually the result of a Xros does not have that.
    The only other Xros result that still has the data screen is Hi-VisionMonitamon, which for some odd reason is misspelled as HIVSIONMONITAMON lol

And I like how
        Spoiler:- 44's end:

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

G-Cutemon sounded like "We needed something big like X7, so we jus put everything together."

I was wondering why Beelzebumon wasn't part of the set-up and realised Revolmon wasn't in it either. I was expecting the double canon Xros mode and was disappointed.

Gravimon was so smart... and yet so careless. He practically gave his enemies his "heart", so to speak. I mean, didn't Davy Jones in Pirates of the Caribbean worked so hard not to get that heart into enemy hands?

Similar to Biyomon *before the Meramon episode*
    I didnt know cutemon was a boy until the episod with his parents lol. I always got confused when the subbers used "he."
    WHITE2: 0906 0589 1140
    X: 0216 0799 9223

Onto the next country!!!
    Wait, am I ahead?
        Spoiler:- Just- lol:

Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    One would think that's the point, that it's supposed to be funny that Taiki took the members of Xros Heart not already fighting and Xrosed them into a humorous and somewhat bizarre analog of X4.
    Yeah, the only members of the group that weren't fighting were Wisemon, Dracomon, and Golemon. Dracomon and Wisemon I almost understand, but how did they not think of using Golemon there? They even used Cutemon on the front line and all those unnamed pipsqueaks from the former Team Blue Flare in the castle; why didn't they use Dracomon, Golemon, and Wisemon? I also didn't see Revolmon, but I didn't see Beelzebumon very clearly and don't know if he had xrossed with him or not (small details; I just assume it was there and I missed it in the three seconds he was on screen).
    FCs: 1564-3330-7308 (X) and 0361-6238-7128 (Y)
    Friend safari types: Fairy and Rock, respectively. PM me with your FC if you add me.

Don't forget Lilymon, the poor girl has only been seen once since joining the team back in Dragon Land.

Agreed about the other three, we already had the other members contributing during the battle, it couldn't have hurt to put them in as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Kibagos View Post
    I love Digimon Adventures Season 1 and 2. The others that came after was so horrible and boring.
    (It's my opinion, if you have another I respect that. ^^,)
    Agreed. Adventure was one of the best anime I have ever seen.

Tamers and Xros wars are my top two. Then it's a tie between Adventure and Savers. Then Frontier, and lastly Adventure 02.

Quote Originally Posted by celebitrainer View Post
    Yeah, the only members of the group that weren't fighting were Wisemon, Dracomon, and Golemon. Dracomon and Wisemon I almost understand, but how did they not think of using Golemon there? They even used Cutemon on the front line and all those unnamed pipsqueaks from the former Team Blue Flare in the castle; why didn't they use Dracomon, Golemon, and Wisemon?
    Dracomon & Wisemon aren't really fighters. Golemon is just..meh..They probably just overlooked him since that fight in the castle wasn't very long and Golemon are probably the least relevant out of any Digimon on the team :s

And those pipsqueaks from Blue Flare are called Gaossmon.
    ~ Return to Hoenn! ~

Digimon savers= best digimon season!

Huh Rica from Digimon Tamer
    She would make a perfect rival for Ash & perfect character for pokemon
    She is the perfect model of female rival & Pokemon Battler
    I can't believe Writer of pokemon haven't realise it yet
    Just think about it, a prettier version of Rica who known as Battle Queen (alternate of Digi Queen) showing up with a Zoroark
    How she gonna treat Ash ?
    What kind of romance can they have?

Oh man, I am sooooo Wishing this to Happen
    Last edited by vodor; 23rd July 2011 at 3:39 PM.

There are shipping and fanfic forums here where inane crap like that goes. This ain't either.

-----
    Words to|live by

Spoiler:- Episode Titles:

That last one has me a little worried :s
    ~ Return to Hoenn! ~

Is there a website that has episodes from season six? I stopped watching after they returned home and fought the samurai looking guy and shoutmon gained the ability to become OmegaShoutmon. Well more forgot since I watched on youtube and I guess took down the videos the person uploaded. (-_-)
    ""Life sometimes deals you a bad hand and you make a lot of mistakes along the way but as long as you believe in your self and walk along your chosen path with a smile everything will be alright."
    ."

Please tell me that's just a Beelzebumon Light Mode or something.

It hasn't even been ten episodes since Deckerdramon's death!

Quote Originally Posted by Sam2010 View Post
    Is there a website that has episodes from season six?
    You bet, you'll find it right here.

-----
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    You bet, you'll find it right here.
    Thanks much appreciated.
    ""Life sometimes deals you a bad hand and you make a lot of mistakes along the way but as long as you believe in your self and walk along your chosen path with a smile everything will be alright."
    ."

Quote Originally Posted by Taodragon View Post
    With the Will already cleared it up: http://withthewill.net/index.php?topic=16331

It's just a pilot that Toei Japan requested from WWP for test audiences, so it's just for that purpose and we'll never see it over here. Also, apparently the dub tested very well with the audiences, so this may help in getting the anime over (with a new team).
    Funny. I had a weird dream once that the dub came out and Taiki was renamed Wildy or sumfin like that. Shame that one's not the real dub....

Credits to PopPrincess_Lyra for the awesome banner.
    I adopted Rufflet.

Name: Washibon
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
    A proud member of the Digimon Club.
    Come join NOW!

I'll watch the first four seasons dub cause i grew up on them, 3's a coin toss. five and six i'd rather watch sub

Anyway is it me or does the transformation sequence in Frontier remind anyone of the Sailor Moon Henshin? Particularly Kazemon/Zephyrmon?

Page 78 of 163 FirstFirst ... 286874757677787980818288128 ... LastLast