Page 88 of 168 FirstFirst ... 387884858687888990919298138 ... LastLast
Results 2,176 to 2,200 of 4196

Thread: Digimon, anyone?

If they do I wonder which tai would appear?
    The main character with Gamudramon does look a little like Takato, Davis and Tai fused together lol
    Last edited by ViperQueen; 9th September 2011 at 9:21 AM.
    WHITE2: 0906 0589 1140
    X: 0216 0799 9223

Main characters returning?

... AWESOME!

I'll admit that I screeched like a five year-old when I read the headline on ANN. I sort of wished for it to happen due to the time/space thing, but I never dreamed that they would actually do it. It seems to me like Hunters will be Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle meets Digimon. Ryo already did the "travel into another universe" thing, but this is actually in the Anime.

Also, the director is the Digimon Tamers director. So yay.

Wow a third season of Xros Wars. Most Digimon series don't go up that far...or any past season 1 and 2. Xros Wars has been so good and interesting that a third season is sure to be good. Wonder what the cast will be.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

I wonder if they'll meet Tai from V-Tamer.

I love the 3 first seasons of digimon
    I miss them so much
    It was my fav anime
    Most recent shiny:
    3DS FC: 4227-2881-7628

This may sound totally stupid but I still want to see a Shoutmon x6 if one even exist. Many people look down on the Xros Wars "Transformer" evolution but I personally love it. I love new evolutions and transformations in series like this so Shoutmon and all his forms have easily become favorites of mine.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    You're late to the party.

This was announced a little while ago.

Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, I missed this part when I read it first.

*Twitch*

No...no. This can't be what I think it means....

Can it?

CAN IT?

Oh god, I hope it does....
    No I meant that I thought they were gonna make another season right after that lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Taodragon View Post
    I think they're referring to the new series (which is odd considering that Toei and Atashi refer to it as a new series rather than a season). Either way, I'm dissapointed that Gamudramon won't be Ed. :/

I like that Sagomon will appear in the next series/season/whatever, so I'm hoping that the other four will appear as well.
    I know right? I can just imagine Gamudramon sounding like Ed.
    Last edited by Lee Sin; 9th September 2011 at 11:41 PM.

Credits to PopPrincess_Lyra for the awesome banner.
    I adopted Rufflet.

Name: Washibon
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
    A proud member of the Digimon Club.
    Come join NOW!

Lol No one else likes Takuya or Masaru(Marcus)?

Anyways I hope its just not the digimon or digi melodies
    WHITE2: 0906 0589 1140
    X: 0216 0799 9223

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    This may sound totally stupid but I still want to see a Shoutmon x6 if one even exist.
    It doesn't. It comes down to the simple question of what single component would you remove from X7 to make a "X6"?

For all intents and purposes, DX was your "X6", something stronger than X5 but not to the level of X7.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    It doesn't. It comes down to the simple question of what single component would you remove from X7 to make a "X6"?

For all intents and purposes, DX was your "X6", something stronger than X5 but not to the level of X7.
    Pretty much. Again it was stupid. Just the Digimon nerd in me wanting to see more Shoutmon forms is all. There doesn't need to be a X6 just the idea of one is kind of fun to think about.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    Pretty much. Again it was stupid. Just the Digimon nerd in me wanting to see more Shoutmon forms is all. There doesn't need to be a X6 just the idea of one is kind of fun to think about.
    If I had a guess, X6 would have been with just Mailbirdramon or Greymon. But really wasn't really a need for that.
    SoulSilver BQ

Wonderful Banner by Golden Jet!!!!!
    Chapter 9 is up!! (Still Shocking!)

Shoutmon + Ballistamon + Dorulumon + Starmon + Sparrowmon + random digimon = Shoutmon X6.

The problem is that Shoutmon X5B is actually X6 if you think about it. I dunno why they made it X5B instead of X6 since Beelzemon was added to the Xros.

The same reason X4B, X4K, X4S, and X5S were named as such.

So apparently the next season will involve Taiki interacting with EVERY SEASON'S leaders. This will be interesting.

God I hope we get to see Rika in a dress. Again.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    So apparently the next season will involve Taiki interacting with EVERY SEASON'S leaders. This will be interesting.
    Thank you.

Why isn't anyone else talking about this!?

Taiki, with everyone else? This has the potential to be the greatest season...ever.

Frontier stopped all connections to previous seasons, so this is making me excited.

The news article could still just be referring to older characters introduced in Xros Wars and doesn't confirm which, if any, characters from previous seasons would appear.
    Last edited by Exodd; 10th September 2011 at 10:11 AM.

I really love Digimon. Just like i love Pokemon and Dragon Ball Z. I watched the 1st, 2nd, Digimon Tamers, Digimon Frontier and Digimon Data Squad. I liked Digimon Frontier the most. It was the coolest. But now...................

Why isn't anyone else talking about this!?
    Largely because of this:

Quote Originally Posted by Exodd View Post
    The news article could still just be referring to older characters introduced in Xros Wars and doesn't confirm which, if any, characters from previous seasons would appear.
    There are any number of translation factors potentially at work here and it is not at all outside the realm of possibility that people are getting themselves worked into a fan lather over something that's nothing more than a wiggy translation that could just as easily mean something as mundane as Kiriha and Nene and Akari and Zenjirou reappearing as it could Taichi and company reappearing.

If they actually are bringing back characters from the other continuities, wonderful, let's see where they go with that. It's simply that people are skimming over the other, very realistic possibilities that would mean for slightly less sensational character appearances without even a second thought.

-----
    Words to|live by

It would be so amazing seeing the past leaders back, but I am a little worried about the amount of screen time they would get. There are new characters introduced after all so they will naturally be the main focus.

I don't want to see ALL of the goggleheads. Just Tai, Takato, and Masaru is good for me. I wasn't the biggest fan of Takuya or Davis.

...one would think that if they actually are going that route, they probably wouldn't arbitrarily omit two of them just 'cuz, yes?

-----
    Words to|live by

If they do go the route, then all I need is a Tai (V-Tamer) cameo and I'm set for life.

I'd just love to see Zero animated..

If they do go the route, then all I need is a Tai (V-Tamer) cameo and I'm set for life.

I'd just love to see Zero animated..
    I'd also love to see him and Zeromaru, but history (and Toei/Bandai) hasn't been kind to either of them and I wouldn't be surprised if the same thing happens here.

Oh and:
        Spoiler:- Episode 52:

Quote Originally Posted by Taodragon View Post
    I'd also love to see him and Zeromaru, but history (and Toei/Bandai) hasn't been kind to either of them and I wouldn't be surprised if the same thing happens here.

Oh and:
        Spoiler:- Episode 52:
    Wait, is 'said guy number 2' face or heel now?

Page 88 of 168 FirstFirst ... 387884858687888990919298138 ... LastLast