Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Official Serebii League

This is Wi-Fi battling, right? Dang it! I really need to get my Wi-Fi working.

And there is one thing I want to say. What is the point in EV training, special breeding, and all that nonsense. You go through all that work and what do you end up with? Super-Pokemon war machines which you then proceed to use as tools. Simple tools. What's the point in training Pokemon when you don't even form an emotional bond with them? As Karen always says, "Strong Pokemon. Weak Pokemon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." I mean, seriously? Pokemon revolves almost entirely around friendship. So what is it without it? What? What I ask of you?!?!?!

*pant pant*

Phew. Glad I got that off my chest.
    Last edited by GalladeRocks; 21st October 2009 at 12:23 AM.
    Dimensions of Darkness - on hiatus l Sgt. Froakie - ongoing l Envoy - upcoming

harmoNy - one-shot l The Piplup and Chimchar Variety Hour - on hiatus
    Author's Profile

Latest Chapter (Sgt. Froakie): Chapter 2 - Beware the Cute Ones
    Credit to Astral Shadow for the awesome sig!

Wow this looks amazing, will make sure to check it out when I have the time. Good job guys.

Thanks to Tekirai for the greatest banner ever!

PM me with any help you need regarding #SPP-WiFi or with getting your signature checked

[14:32] <metallica> i acted like a foolish

*** katya (CHEAT@NOW.YOU.CAN.SEE.A.NICE.ICE.KEY.WHICH.YOU.CA N.HAVE.FOR.FREE) has quit IRC (Quit: (3:56:28 pm) <rittre_gilr> oh mah gah!!!! guess what i juss foun out!!!!! |B selebii-fatrazychan dada mallied a MURE!!!! an ugry mure can you berieve dat??? so dats why he got holse teef!!!! CHING CHING CONG BALONG)

Quote Originally Posted by GalladeRocks View Post

And there is one thing I want to say. What is the point in EV training, special breeding, and all that nonsense. You go through all that work and what do you end up with? Super-Pokemon war machines which you then proceed to use as tools. Simple tools. What's the point in training Pokemon when you don't even form an emotional bond with them? As Karen always says, "Strong Pokemon. Weak Pokemon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." I mean, seriously? Pokemon revolves almost entirely around friendship. So what is it without it? What? What I ask of you?!?!?!

*pant pant*

nobody cares if your pokemon are strong or not - if you don't want to win then don't train them correctly

platinum FC: 4984-1981-3821
    PBR FC: 4640-6545-5422 <---^ ADD ME!

surf + water absorb > YOU
        Spoiler:- shiny collection:

*pant pant*

Yes, because you can actually form emotional bonds with data, and pixels of colour.

*pant pant*

Please visit a nearby mental asylum.

I would join, but considering how EV training is so important here, I might not stand a chance.
    THE
    END...?

If I had Wi-Fi and a thousand times as much patience as I currently have, I may consider signing up.

But I don't, so I won't.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12