Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 43

Thread: Wild Ungulateman fled! (a final RMT)

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Cambodia
    Posts
    879

    Arrow Wild Ungulateman fled! (a final RMT)

    Yep, And you'll never see me again. So long, random losers who don't know how to rate!

    Staraptor @ Choice Scarf
    Adamant
    -U-Turn
    -Return
    -Close Combat
    -Brave Bird

    WOO YEAH U-TURN LEAD.

    Empoleon @ Leftovers
    Impish
    -Waterfall
    -Swords Dance
    -Drill Peck
    -Iron Defence

    BulkyPenguin, v2.0. Water + Flying hits most things, and I can boost my defences and offenses.

    Flygon @ Life Orb
    Naive
    -Dragon Pulse
    -Earthquake
    -Fire Blast
    -Stone Edge

    MixGon, with added awesome. Just in case you wanted Garchomp without the n00bness.

    Arcanine @ Wise Glasses
    Modest / Intimidate
    -Flamethrower
    -Morning Sun
    -Will-O-Wisp
    -Dragon Pulse

    Bulky attacking Arcanine. Fear it.

    Hitmonchan @ Choice Band
    Jolly / Iron Fist
    -Thunderpunch
    -Ice Punch
    -Mach Punch
    -Sky Uppercut

    CBChan. It's self explanatory, no?

    Gengar @ Choice Specs
    Timid
    -Shadow Ball
    -Focus Blast
    -Thunderbolt
    -Hidden Power [Grass]

    SpecsGar. Another case of "Hey look, you died. Bye!"

    -~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

    V4E and CT left a plate for me, and so I will join them in climbing out of this pit of despair and stupidity. Thank you to the few smart users who would remain steadfastly sensible, despite walking into the shadow of the valley of n00bs.

    ungulateman

    P.S. send me a PM on my Smogon account if you have a post. Here's a link, which I hope the stupider users will deign to ignore and not spam me to death.
    156 Pokemon in the Unova dex. 6 of them are event Pokemon.
    151 Pokemon in the Kanto dex. 1 of them is an event Pokemon.

    When you see it...

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    337

    Default

    ^^There's not a point of having HP [Grass] when Gengar has access to Energy Ball :P
    And I'd put CC over Sky Uppercut, it is after all more powerful and has better accuracy.
    Otherwise, I can't see anything wrong, it's a really good team.

    I'm also noticing that you're leaving... It's a shame that this place is full of n00bs. Good luck on Smogon or whatever place you might end up in.

    And a Happy New Year.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Rising
    Posts
    1,813

    Default

    Despite being horribly Starm and Lati@s weak, there's nothing really wrong with it.

    Shame to see you go, Ungelateman. Now there's only a few of us left. Good luck on Smogon, and maybe you'll be able to come back someday after the n00b flu plague is gone.
    "I'm fighting because there's a battle to be fought, Archer. I'm fighting to win. That's all."
    "Hm. Alright, Rin. You are indeed my ideal Master. There is no one else I could hope to serve."



  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Fort Bragg, NC
    Posts
    400

    Default

    why is everyone leaving? just because there are new members coming that dont know how to post or rate? thats a pretty crappy reason to leave, if you ask me.
    Pokemon Y friend code: 3539 9808 8985
    Friend safari: Ice Type

    ;658;

    Always looking for battles so PM me if you're interested

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dpdude View Post
    why is everyone leaving? just because there are new members coming that dont know how to post or rate? thats a pretty crappy reason to leave, if you ask me.
    Moreso because this place has no good raters. At all. It ends up in a never ending cycle of the good raters having to try to put these newer raters in the right direction, but you're all too damn thickheaded to understand it. I stayed here for almost a year, but you know what? I saw no improvement of anyone whatsoever. All I saw was the same good raters giving good rates and the same bad ones giving bad ones. That's all it ever was and all it ever will be.

    Another thing is none of you can take harsh criticism; I remember for awhile when I was even more outwardly harsh than many of you might know, and even though I never said a single thing that was personally offensive to the person if I didn't coat my rate in sugar and spice then they took it as a personal attack. It's worthless trying to talk these people out of it too.

    All in all this place is a shithole of a section and it will never change. It's almost pitiful.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Terra
    Posts
    1,890

    Default

    It's not that... it's the amount of Trolls and n00bs who just won't listen to us. People don't want to deal with the stubborness so they leave...

    Anyways overall a good team, but like said before Energy ball over HP Grass and CC can gover SU but it doesn't matter if you don't want the defense drops... sad to see another great rater leave

    EDIT: CT beat me too it

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Fort Bragg, NC
    Posts
    400

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Tyrant View Post
    Moreso because this place has no good raters. At all. It ends up in a never ending cycle of the good raters having to try to put these newer raters in the right direction, but you're all too damn thickheaded to understand it. I stayed here for almost a year, but you know what? I saw no improvement of anyone whatsoever. All I saw was the same good raters giving good rates and the same bad ones giving bad ones. That's all it ever was and all it ever will be.

    Another thing is none of you can take harsh criticism; I remember for awhile when I was even more outwardly harsh than many of you might know, and even though I never said a single thing that was personally offensive to the person if I didn't coat my rate in sugar and spice then they took it as a personal attack. It's worthless trying to talk these people out of it too.

    All in all this place is a shithole of a section and it will never change. It's almost pitiful.
    tyrant, why do you think im part of the bad rater group? i thought i was getting better, but you're too much of a **** to realize that maybe if you helped out someone, then maybe they would get better. and i thought you already left...jeez
    Pokemon Y friend code: 3539 9808 8985
    Friend safari: Ice Type

    ;658;

    Always looking for battles so PM me if you're interested

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Terra
    Posts
    1,890

    Default

    Dpdude, I'm going have to agree... please take this to VM/PM. Dan is right, this is also another reason why everyone leaves... people get off topic and start fights, CT I think you could have said that alittle less harshly (I didn't find it harsh, but apparently some people did), but what you say is very true and everyone should listen to what you ahve to say... if everyone read that sticky you made this probably wouldn't happen so much

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    180

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Tyrant View Post
    Moreso because this place has no good raters. At all. It ends up in a never ending cycle of the good raters having to try to put these newer raters in the right direction, but you're all too damn thickheaded to understand it. I stayed here for almost a year, but you know what? I saw no improvement of anyone whatsoever. All I saw was the same good raters giving good rates and the same bad ones giving bad ones. That's all it ever was and all it ever will be.

    Another thing is none of you can take harsh criticism; I remember for awhile when I was even more outwardly harsh than many of you might know, and even though I never said a single thing that was personally offensive to the person if I didn't coat my rate in sugar and spice then they took it as a personal attack. It's worthless trying to talk these people out of it too.

    All in all this place is a shithole of a section and it will never change. It's almost pitiful.
    once again

    ingame is srs bsns

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Fort Bragg, NC
    Posts
    400

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Wobbuffet~ View Post
    once again

    ingame is srs bsns
    what does "srs bsns" mean?
    Pokemon Y friend code: 3539 9808 8985
    Friend safari: Ice Type

    ;658;

    Always looking for battles so PM me if you're interested

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dpdude View Post
    tyrant, why do you think im part of the bad rater group? i thought i was getting better, but you're too much of a **** to realize that maybe if you helped out someone, then maybe they would get better. and i thought you already left...jeez
    When did I say in that post I thought you were a bad rater? I haven't even seen you ****ing rate in like a month so don't put words in my mouth. And apparently you're too damn blind to see that I have tried numerous times to help people get better, I even stated it in the last post that I did; but it's no use, the bad raters will keep giving bad advice. As for the already left part, let's see what I've done since I've left; I've rated a friends team, I've posted my goodbye team, and I've posted here, which I wasn't even planning on doing until I saw your post.

    Are you daft or something?

    Quote Originally Posted by dpdude View Post
    what does "srs bsns" mean?
    It means he's trying to troll. It's short for serious business, and it's used to show other people "in the know" that he's trolling.

    Though he's also not trolling at the same time and has a valid point that I'm just being too damn serious and actually expected something out of this place. Whatever.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dan The Poke Man View Post
    if u guys are gonna fight go somewhere else probably another reason why all the good guys have left
    Ever heard of the report button? Either way all the good guys left because of what I previously stated, you're all a bunch of hopeless causes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ampy View Post
    Dpdude, I'm going have to agree... please take this to VM/PM. Dan is right, this is also another reason why everyone leaves... people get off topic and start fights, CT I think you could have said that alittle less harshly (I didn't find it harsh, but apparently some people did), but what you say is very true and everyone should listen to what you ahve to say... if everyone read that sticky you made this probably wouldn't happen so much
    I answered a question, I'm not starting a fight. dpdude took what I said as an insult to him personally, which in reality I was speaking in reference to the section as a whole.
    Last edited by Evilyn; 20th October 2009 at 4:34 AM.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Fort Bragg, NC
    Posts
    400

    Default

    ^you said, "you" and "you're" like three times, so i assumed that you meant that included me, so sorry
    Pokemon Y friend code: 3539 9808 8985
    Friend safari: Ice Type

    ;658;

    Always looking for battles so PM me if you're interested

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Under the sea
    Posts
    1,135

    Default

    Sigh... this is ridiculous, and I think I'll leave as well. I haven't been here as long as Tyrant, but I know enough about this place to know that any order and intelligence here either left long ago or never existed to begin with.

  14. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dan The Poke Man View Post
    dam it now i think you guys are just leaving for sympathy well im not buyin it
    Sympathy? Why in the hell would we want sympathy from you, and what would we gain from it?

    I thought you said you were going to delete all your posts then stop with this because we're all "jerks" anyway?

    Regardless no one knows who the hell you are, so it's not like these posts even matter.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Under the sea
    Posts
    1,135

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dan The Poke Man View Post
    dam it now i think you guys are just leaving for sympathy well im not buyin it
    I might think it through, actually, my previous post was a little rash. It depends what happens in the near future. And I'm not sure what sympathy has to do with it.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Fort Bragg, NC
    Posts
    400

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Tyrant View Post
    Sympathy? Why in the hell would we want sympathy from you, and what would we gain from it?

    I thought you said you were going to delete all your posts then stop with this because we're all "jerks" anyway?

    Regardless no one knows who the hell you are, so it's not like these posts even matter.
    see, tyrant, THAT is why i am SSOOOOOOOOO glad you're leaving. you have no respect for anyone. and its just pokemon, so calm down. my god, you're a jerk. and btw, do you have any friends?
    Pokemon Y friend code: 3539 9808 8985
    Friend safari: Ice Type

    ;658;

    Always looking for battles so PM me if you're interested

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Under the sea
    Posts
    1,135

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dpdude View Post
    see, tyrant, THAT is why i am SSOOOOOOOOO glad you're leaving. you have no respect for anyone. and its just pokemon, so calm down. my god, you're a jerk. and btw, do you have any friends?
    You're hardly behaving differently.

    Also, over here one needs to act harshly if they want to get their point across.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Fort Bragg, NC
    Posts
    400

    Default

    well dont you think hes acting a bit harsh, i mean its just pokemon. and he said that none of dan's rates matter. that's pretty **** dude.
    Pokemon Y friend code: 3539 9808 8985
    Friend safari: Ice Type

    ;658;

    Always looking for battles so PM me if you're interested

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Terra
    Posts
    1,890

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dpdude View Post
    see, tyrant, THAT is why i am SSOOOOOOOOO glad you're leaving. you have no respect for anyone. and its just pokemon, so calm down. my god, you're a jerk. and btw, do you have any friends?
    Sup?

    10charlimit

  20. #20
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Fort Bragg, NC
    Posts
    400

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ampy View Post
    Sup?

    10charlimit
    what did that mean?
    Pokemon Y friend code: 3539 9808 8985
    Friend safari: Ice Type

    ;658;

    Always looking for battles so PM me if you're interested

  21. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dpdude View Post
    see, tyrant, THAT is why i am SSOOOOOOOOO glad you're leaving. you have no respect for anyone. and its just pokemon, so calm down. my god, you're a jerk.
    Respect? Why should I? I know none of you personally, and have no reason to respect you. The "just pokemon" comment is you completely missing the point. I'm not talking about the game, I'm talking about how much you all suck as people and the majority of you seem to lack the drive or capability to improve. I also laugh every time you tell me to calm down, I've told you before, I'm perfectly calm. And how exactly am I being a jerk? For being blunt and not sugar coating everything?

    and btw, do you have any friends?
    You expect me to hand out my personal life to random people I don't even know? But if you think it'll make a difference, yes, I do have a circle of friends outside the internet.

  22. #22
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Fort Bragg, NC
    Posts
    400

    Default

    thats a shocker. the friends thing

    and you're going to try to tell people to try to improve because they are not as good at pokemon as you are? that just means that you have no life.
    Pokemon Y friend code: 3539 9808 8985
    Friend safari: Ice Type

    ;658;

    Always looking for battles so PM me if you're interested

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Terra
    Posts
    1,890

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dpdude
    thats a shocker. the friends thing
    Once again...

    Sup?

  24. #24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dpdude View Post
    thats a shocker. the friends thing
    Way to be mature. Seriously, thumbs up.

    and you're going to try to tell people to try to improve because they are not as good at pokemon as you are?
    *facepalm* You do realize that the whole point of this section is for people to improve, correct?

    You know you also just proved my harsh criticism point.

    that just means that you have no life.
    Clinging to this pathetic point again I see? Fine, I'll humor you. How does this prove I have no life?

  25. #25
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Fort Bragg, NC
    Posts
    400

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ampy View Post
    Once again...

    Sup?
    sup what? dude, you keep saying that
    Pokemon Y friend code: 3539 9808 8985
    Friend safari: Ice Type

    ;658;

    Always looking for battles so PM me if you're interested

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •